• 75 results
#1 Edited by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can Ulquiorra Team Bust takes place at the fourth great ninja war battle field no soul crush Team has full knowledge on Ulquiorra in character

Obito and Zetsu are not on the team

Round 1 speed is equal

round 2 is not

Anime and manga feats for tean and Ulq

#2 Posted by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Edited by Gilateen (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: itachi solos

Round 2: itachi And Pain work together and beat him or itachi can just Tsukuyomi GG

#4 Posted by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by uchihaghost (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Pein soloes, itachi soloes all rounds

#6 Posted by JOVIOLMA (4900 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki wins all rounds.

#7 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3258 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Tsukuyomi ftw.

Round 2: Ulq blitz stomps.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#8 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Akatsuki

R2: Ulquiorra decisively.

#9 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Akatsuki stomp.

R2 Akatsuki mid-high diff. Most of them get blitzed, but Tendo is mvp with his rinnegan techs. If this is healthy Itachi, him and Pain could probably win without the others(Ignoring genjutsu GG of course)

#10 Edited by ovy7 (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Akatsuki unless Ulq decides to nuke everything and everyone

R2: Ulq blitzes and one-shots or just nukes everything and everyone

#11 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

#12 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

What stops preta path from absorbing any cero or lanza?

What are ulq's speed feats?

Anyway, All I know is team stomp speed equalized.

#13 Posted by ovy7 (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Preta Path absorbing something with the AoE and AP/DC of Cero Obscuras or Lanza?

Easily faster than lightning in base, many times that with Ressurection and Secunda Etapa.

#14 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Only chance Akatsuki have in round one is Itachi's Genjutsu and people who can fly like Deidara, Konan etc since Ulquiorra can and will fly.

If none of those things get him he nukes the battlefield

Round two Ulquiorra blitz

#15 Posted by B_r023 (5526 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea no. Akatsuki stomp both rounds.

#16 Posted by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#17 Posted by Undre (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: @worldofruin6: @ruthlesskiller: Even with speed equalized his durability would be a issue dont any pf them could hurt him. He was able to tank a cero from ichigo point blank. Also his regeneration

#18 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: preta path can easily absorb a mountain buster but it's clear lanza is stronger. As for cero I'm not sure. Either way lanza isn't something he uses willy nilly.

And you realize that I need to see those feats or a chapter for them. Who did he blitz that was faster than lightning and why is that guy faster than lightning? Also narutoverse lightning is faster than real life lightning, which bleachverse lightning has.

#19 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: preta path can easily absorb a mountain buster but it's clear lanza is stronger. As for cero I'm not sure. Either way lanza isn't something he uses willy nilly.

He used them each time he could.

And you realize that I need to see those feats or a chapter for them. Who did he blitz that was faster than lightning and why is that guy faster than lightning?

Ichigo, who’s faster than lightning and could react to Mach 500 without his mask.(no, gin never lied to him and the databook confirms that he wasn’t lying)

Also narutoverse lightning is faster than real life lightning, which bleachverse lightning has.

No it’s not, and I can’t believe anyone truly thinks this way. The whole “Mach 3000 lightning” thing was based on a mistake by Kishimoto. This should be very obvious.

#20 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: SS arch Ichigo was never shown to be faster than lightening. The only statement about that is a descriptive statement in a data book which is a far cry from actual proof.

And there is nothing confirming Gin didn't lie to Ichigo at all. Data books are an absolutely terrible source as, again, they are rife with inconsistency and hyperbole.

Ulquiorra is clearly faster without using crappy statements and data books so why rely on them? It weakens your stance.

#21 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Doesn't stop people basing Naruto being relativistic from the databook stating Light-Fang is light-speed.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanforever
#22 Posted by Supermanforever (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki

#23 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: And I think those people are idiots to use the guidebook for that too. Imo God tier Naruto characters are at best relativistic in reaction speed only. And I find it more likely that they are actually mid-high MHS.

#24 Edited by Gilateen (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Itachi solos him in round one since he has totsuka blade And Tsukuyomi one-shot

Round 2: Obito, Pain and itachi can solo if they play their cards right or itachi can just Genjutsu gg

#25 Edited by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles said:

@ourmanuel: SS arch Ichigo was never shown to be faster than lightening.

You can’t “show” lightning speed. The best way would be for the author to say it. Though, I found an interesting calc for his afterimages that confirms he should be around there.

The only statement about that is a descriptive statement in a data book which is a far cry from actual proof.

His shikai alone knocked out three lieutenants before they could even react, and they themselves should be hypersonic.

And there is nothing confirming Gin didn't lie to Ichigo at all.

But there’s nothing confirming that he did. Right before he tells ichigo, he has this inner monologue where he makes up his mind to be straight with him.

Data books are an absolutely terrible source as, again, they are rife with inconsistency and hyperbole.

A solid number isn’t a hyperbole, plus even the source material too can be filled with hyperbole so that still doesn’t mean much.

Ulquiorra is clearly faster without using crappy statements and data books so why rely on them? It weakens your stance.

I was trying to give more solid proof.

#26 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2237 posts) - - Show Bio
@gilateen said:

@undre: Itachi solos him in round one since he has totsuka blade And Tsukuyomi one-shot

Round 2: Obito, Pain and Itachi can take him if they work together

He's not reaching him with Totsuka blade, though he can with Tsukuyomi.

Round 2: Ulquiorra flies high and nukes the entire area killing everyone. Also Obito isn't in this fight, read OP.

#27 Edited by Earendill (825 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato curbs, Obito curbs. Bleach wanking reached a new level.

SPITE

@leothegreatest said:

Round 1: Tsukuyomi ftw.

Round 2: Ulq blitz stomps.

Naruto characters are much faster than Bleach (And One Piece) characters. You have to put aside wanking.

#28 Posted by LimitlessSigil (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@earendill: Obito curbs him even though he's not in this thread

No Caption Provided

#29 Posted by Earendill (825 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: 1) I mean, yes you can. By showing someone reacting to natural lightening.

Calcs are typically terrible especially when made to confirm someone's bias. Not to mention it's already been shown in many, many other threads that after images require at best low supersonic speed.

2) Lol dude are you kidding? There is not a single Lieutenant in the SS arc that is even remotely close to hypersonic. This is actual a ridiculous statement. Show me one single feat to back up any of those Lieutenants being hypersonic.

3) Except all of Gin's characterization in the entire series where he lies literally constantly. Hell I'm not sure we even ever hear him tell the truth until he confesses to Aizen.

Please show me this inner monologue because I don't remember that at all.

4) How is this a justification for incorrect information? The DBZ data book states that Vegeta is a planet buster, that isn't a hylerbolic statement. The Naruto data book claims that light fang is lightspeed, that isn't a hyperbolic statement. And yet we don't blindly accept that information because we know that data books are rarely accurate and aren't primary cannon.

Data books should be used as a tertiary source at best to back up already established points.

5) That's the worst way to go about it.

#31 Posted by Undre (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: @ruthlesskiller:faster than real lightning. Lol based on what. Zetsu maid it clear its regular lightning. He saids its hundreds of mach. Mach 300

No Caption Provided

Mach 3000 lol thats nuts

#32 Posted by Undre (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: their are scans of fodder foot soilders dodging lightning bolts from candis. Also scans of yamma tanking 4 thunder bolts back to back no scratch on him. Also scan of characters dodging auswählen a light speed attack. Liile also has light speed attacks

#33 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller said:

@ovy7:

He used them each time he could.

He used them only twice. That is not willy nilly.

Ichigo, who’s faster than lightning and could react to Mach 500 without his mask.(no, gin never lied to him and the databook confirms that he wasn’t lying)

Okay. Mach 500 is six times slower than naruto lightning(which you haven't debunked) so nagato and itachi can react to him just fine.

No it’s not, and I can’t believe anyone truly thinks this way. The whole “Mach 3000 lightning” thing was based on a mistake by Kishimoto.

Do you have any proof for this "mistake"? The author himself coming out to say he made a mistake? If not, do everyone a favor and shut up.

This should be very obvious.

Based on what?

#34 Posted by Undre (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

@ruthlesskiller: zetsu said hunders of machs were are you getting mach 3000

#35 Posted by FaradaySloth (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

Feats for Preta Path absorbing something with the AoE and AP/DC of Cero Obscuras or Lanza?

Easily faster than lightning in base, many times that with Ressurection and Secunda Etapa.

Don't bother. Ruthless can't provide feats (lolz)

OT: Round 1: Akatsuki takes it.

Round 2: Ulquiorra one-shots

#36 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

So salty and butthurt he didn't even tag me. Worse part is I largely agree with him.

#37 Posted by FaradaySloth (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@ovy7 said:

So salty and butthurt he didn't even tag me. Worse part is I largely agree with him.

Ur jimmies r rustled bro?

#38 Posted by RuthlessKiller (962 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by ovy7 (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth said:
@ovy7 said:

Welp, that's my fault I guess. I didn't wanted to quote your entire comment, just those two sentenced, and I forgot to tag you. The fact that I was also listening to a podcast probably contributed too.

Sorry.

#40 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki both rounds. They have too much hax and combined firepower for Ulqiorra to deal with. Pain or Itachi could already give him trouble, both of them together should take a majoirty, at least in the speed equalized round, and all of them together steam roll him, especially with full knowledge.

#41 Posted by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#42 Edited by LimitlessSigil (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki's only chance is round one and even then you can argue some scenarios where Ulquiorra still wins.

Akatsuki get blitzed and nuked in round 2.

#43 Posted by joshua755 (3444 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by MrViking (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: How genjutsu woud work on an arrancar , a soul ? Can you prove me that , the genjutsu work on arrancars?

#45 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

Akatsuki both rounds. They have too much hax and combined firepower for Ulqiorra to deal with.

None of them here are really haxxed and they definitely don’t have the firepower for R2.

Pain or Itachi could already give him trouble,

Maybe in R1, but def not R2

both of them together should take a majoirty, at least in the speed equalized round, and all of them together steam roll him, especially with full knowledge.

What good is full knowledge gonna do?

#46 Posted by Gilateen (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Don’t start with that soul crap.

KS worked on Soul so Genjutsu would too since it can do whatever KS can do.

#47 Posted by AlexTheBoss (15723 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

None of them here are really haxxed and they definitely don’t have the firepower for R2.

Itachi has genjutsu, amaterasu, totska blade.

Deidera has his C4 which is invisible and can catch Ulquiorra off guard.

Kisame's sword sucks up energy and the stronger his opponent is the stronger he becomes, which is how he could fight tailed beasts, even though usually they would be much stronger than him.

Sasori has poison.

If Hidan gets some of Ulquiorra's blood he can freeze him in place. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for Ulquiorra, but in the speed equalized round he could get caught by this.

Nagato has almighty pull which can be comboed with many of these other moves.

What good is full knowledge gonna do?

Knowing how much of a threat Ulquiorra is will make them take the fight seriously and knowing what Ulquiorra's abilities are will help them form a strategy.

#48 Posted by MrViking (297 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: KS is a zanpaktou and nőt a technique . Grnjutsu is just a technique use by humans , while zanpaktou use by death gods, shinigamis.

Prove me why genjutsu woud on shinigamis work.

#49 Posted by Gilateen (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrviking: Eye contact or just by pointing at them, duuuh.

With full knowledge, The Akatsuki got this.

Round 2: Is still full knowledge but no speed equal.

Only chance is totsuka blade or Itachi can just put him in Tsukuyomi and kill him from there

#50 Posted by ourmanuel (8129 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Itachi has genjutsu, amaterasu, totska blade.

Deidera has his C4 which is invisible and can catch Ulquiorra off guard.

Kisame's sword sucks up energy and the stronger his opponent is the stronger he becomes, which is how he could fight tailed beasts, even though usually they would be much stronger than him.

Sasori has poison.

If Hidan gets some of Ulquiorra's blood he can freeze him in place. Normally this wouldn't be a problem for Ulquiorra, but in the speed equalized round he could get caught by this.

Nagato has almighty pull which can be comboed with many of these other moves.

Knowing how much of a threat Ulquiorra is will make them take the fight seriously and knowing what Ulquiorra's abilities are will help them form a strategy.

Ahh now I see. I was thinking about their in character haxxes. I didnt know the team had full knowledge.

Yeah I see your point now, they def win R1, probably r2