Ulquiorra vs Marco the Phoenix(One Piece)

• 63 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ulquiorra vs Marco the Phoenix(One Piece) (43 votes)

Ulquiorra Stomps 42%
Marco Dominates 44%
Could go either way 14%
  • Ulquiorra starts in Segunda Etapa
  • Marco(Marineford Arc)
  • In Character
  • Starting Distance: 60ft
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • Canon Feats Only
  • Ulquiorra is visible and no reiashu crush
  • Win by DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• 
Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Depends if you consider Marco to be high relativistic from intercepting Kizaru's attack (I don't personally)

However, even if you ignore that and scale Marco to Katakuri I would still give Marco the win, unless he gets hit with Lanza. EDIT: Or Cero Oscuras

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The lanza is not going to do anything to marco.

Marco stomp, better physicals and speed.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@omnihater said:

The lanza is not going to do anything to marco.

Marco stomp, better physicals and speed.

No Caption Provided

Oh wait, you're one of those people who don't think split durability exists, the CV equivalent of thinking the Earth is flat.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

The argument of the energy attacks was already denied.

The Lanza force is garbage for Marco and the heat it generates too. as much as you don't like it, it doesn't do anything to marco

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va:

The Lanza force is garbage for Marco and the heat it generates too. as much as you don't like it, it doesn't do anything to marco

Your argument was absolutely terrible

It was something along the lines of "All attacks use energy so they're the same".

And your comparison was that Dragon Ball Z characters have Star-Solar System level physicals because you think their Energy attacks and Physical attacks are the same.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

Saying that my argument is terrible does not deny the real evidence of how this work.

All attacks had energy, thats why we can measure the power of any attack.

Akainu can generate more force and heat (so...more energy) than a shitty lanza , so yes marco can take the lanza without any problem, deal with it.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Using Dragon Ball as a reference is always a bad sign.

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va:

Your argument was absolutely terrible

It was something along the lines of "All attacks use energy so they're the same".

And your comparison was that Dragon Ball Z characters have Star-Solar System level physicals because you think their Energy attacks and Physical attacks are the same.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Saying that my argument is terrible does not deny the real evidence of how this work.

All attacks had energy, thats why we can measure the power of any attack.

Akainu can generate more force and heat (so...more energy) than a shitty lanza , so yes marco can take the lanza without any problem, deal with it.

Lanza >>> Cero Oscuras that vaporized 40-50% of Las Noches' roof.

Akainu's heat is quite literally fodder feat wise in comparison to that.

If Cero Oscuras or Lanza hits Marco he gets vaporized.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

Nope, akainu can vaporize steel.

Vaporize steel>>>vaporize concrete.

So yes, marco can take cero oscura or any "energy attack" from ulquiorra without problem.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@omnihater said:

@sup3rn0va:

Nope, akainu can vaporize steel.

Vaporize steel>>>>vaporize concrete.

So yes, marco can take cero oscura ir any "energy attack" from ulquiorra without problem.

Dude just stop seriously

Akainu melted a sword.... Literally about a quarter inch of steel in terms of thickness

Cero oscuras vaporized the roof of Las Noches... The walls are this thick, no reason to assume the roof is massively thinner

No Caption Provided

I can't actually believe I'm debating with someone who just tried comparing melting a thin piece of steel to a massive portion of an entire fortress.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Thickness has nothing to do with temp.

Cero oscuras has more AoE than akainu but less temp, vaporizing steel requires more temp than vaporizing a roof, lol.

Akainu vaporize that steel sword and the iceberg from aokiji, aokiji ice is harder than steel.

You dont know anything about this, stop being ignorant.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Thickness has nothing to do with temp.

Cero oscuras has more AoE than akainu but less temp, vaporizing steel requires more temp than vaporizing a roof, lol.

Akainu vaporize that steel sword and the iceberg from aokiji, aokiji ice is harder than steel.

You dont know anything about this, stop being ignorant.

This dude is a brick wall

I get that Shirso and Skysanji aren't as active anymore but that doesn't mean you have to go into overdrive and wank the verse just to make up for them not being here.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

LOL.

Steel>>>>brick wall, begone genius.

When you get informed, you can debate this.

Your opinion is invalid without evidence.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

LOL.

Steel>>>>brick wall, begone genius.

When you get informed, you can debate this.

Your opinion is invalid without evidence.

As I said, a Brick wall.

Keep pretending like you know what you're talking about, it just makes me laugh at you harder.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

I do, you can see my CaV, there is all the evidence of how "energy attacks" works.

When you realize that the heat required to vaporize steel is higher than brick.

you are going to stop saying nonsense, and that Ulquiorra can vaporize the roof of Las noches is because of his AoE, because the temperature that is needed to achieve that is the same, since to measure temperature we need the material and time, no the amount of the material (or thickness LOL).

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

I do, you can see my CaV, there is all the evidence of how "energy attacks" works.

When you realize that the heat required to vaporize steel is higher than brick.

you are going to stop saying nonsense, and that Ulquiorra can vaporize the roof of Las noches is because of his AoE, because the temperature that is needed to achieve that is the same, since to measure temperature we need the material and time, no the amount of the material (or thickness LOL).

No Caption Provided

Since you're still going with this, let me ask you

What is the melting point of steel?

And what is the heat required to break down concrete and vaporize it?

This should be fun

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wot_m8

Melting concrete is so much better and harder since concrete you know... doesn't melt.

That's basic 5th grade science kids.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

Melting concrete is so much better since concrete you know... doesn't melt.

You're correct, but enough heat can separate the components that make concrete, which would produce vapor as shown in the scan.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulqiorra one shot .

Or just blitz.

LMFAO At some still say kizaru is ls , if we go by statemants then all ss arc captain woud be ls at minimum , lol.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: The amount of temperature requires for that would be astronomical. Concrete doesn't have a melting point but its components mostly separate... so yeah, you are right... but someone else it seems didn't pay attention in school.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

Bricks are made of clay

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engineeringtoolbox.com/amp/melting-points-solids-d_148.html

Melting point 1600° celsius.

Boiling point 2980° celsius.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra stomps mismatch

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Bricks are made of clay

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engineeringtoolbox.com/amp/melting-points-solids-d_148.html

Melting point 1600° celsius.

Boiling point 2500° celsius.

Nice try, but I'm not that dumb

You said it was Concrete and now you're back pedaling because you realize Concrete would take much more heat to completely break down than a thin piece of steel.

Concrete isn't made solely of Clay, it's made of a dozen things which is why it doesn't have the melting point of Clay.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

Concrete will melt around 1600° celsius.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-concretes-melting-point

https://amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8ifsqn/whats_the_melting_point_of_concrete/

Is just the same as clay

The amount of materials in the composition does not affect, since if the vaporization point of the material that needs the highest point is reached, the other materials will also vaporize.

And thats the clay point in the concrete.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va:

Concrete will melt around 1600° celsius.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-concretes-melting-point

https://amp.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8ifsqn/whats_the_melting_point_of_concrete/

Is just the same as clay

1. Concrete doesn't have a melting point

2. Nowhere in that "Quora" does it say 1600° celsius. (Totally reliable btw, not just posted by some random person on the internet who for all I know has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, kinda like you)

3. Limestone alone would only begin to melt at 2572° celsius, obviously it would take a lot more to completely vaporize.

4. You nor they are considering that melting isn't the same as vaporizing

5. Steel melts at 1370-1400° celsius

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Yray

A lot of lowballing here ,first off just omnihater said there's no real way to quantify temp of attacks in fiction except by using the material affected and it's time frame

Akainu didn't MELT steel he VAPORISED it passively

Here we see oda Covey to the readers his style of drawing a melting metal

No Caption Provided

Here we see akainu erase a steel sword with his heat arua passively clear sign it's being vaporised

No Caption Provided

whether you like it or not this actually puts his heat temp above most standard vaping rock attacks in shonen regardless of the size difference of what's actually vaped just like instantly vaporising a concrete >>vaporising a lake, volume of what's being vaped mostly depends on its AOE whereas in this case cero or lanza has enough.

Saw this on t5forums where akainus heat is accepted as 160,000c

Plasma torches which on average are 28,000C pretty much cuts metals and steel by vaporizing them.I bring this up because the heat from the torch is incredibly hot but do not melt or vaporize steel not contacting it which is why it's precise.Akainu's however is so hot, that it will without contact, vaporize the steel.

Link: [link]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_arc_welding[/link]

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Alphamon

This is either a stalemate or ulquiorra wins

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

A lot of lowballing here ,first off just omnihater said there's no real way to quantify temp of attacks in fiction except by using the material affected and it's time frame

Not lowball, plain facts, but I know you're One Piece highballers so I can't say I'm surprised.

Akainu didn't MELT steel he VAPORISED it passively

Yeah... no.

Do you see vapor in that scan? Please, tell me.

Akainu is melting the tip of the sword and because it can't maintain it's solid form anymore it's breaking apart, hell he couldn't even melt the blade completely and you're trying to say he has like 30,000C Heat aura... Jesus.

Here we see oda Covey to the readers his style of drawing a melting metal

Here we see akainu erase a steel sword with his heat arua passively clear sign it's being vaporised

Erase? Yet 50% of the sword still remains? There needs to be a clear sign of vapor in the scan for something to be considered vaporization

whether you like it or not this actually puts his heat temp above most standard vaping rock attacks in shonen regardless of the size difference of what's actually vaped just like instantly vaporising a concrete >>vaporising a lake, volume of what's being vaped mostly depends on its AOE whereas in this case cero or lanza has enough.

Saw this on t5forums

Plasma torches which on average are 28,000C pretty much cuts metals and steel by vaporizing them.I bring this up because the heat from the torch is incredibly hot but do not melt or vaporize steel not contacting it which is why it's precise.Akainu's however is so hot, that it will without contact, vaporize the steel.

Link: [link]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_arc_welding[/link]

Never even heard of "T5Forums", and trying to access it just takes me to a dead link.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what it's accepted as, there are sites on the internet that accept Naruto as a solar system buster... All that matters is what you can convince people of.

At the end of the day, the energy required to vaporize a huge portion of Las Noches roof is so so so so so much higher than the energy required to "melt" 50% of a steel sword, and since we're talking about heat energy here, one is clearly superior to the other.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Btw just as my last post in this thread

I don't even see why we're arguing that Marco has good heat resistances

It's extremely likely that he withstood Akainu's Magma attack with CoA, since even Whitebeard was casually getting melted by it and since Marco can't use Full Body COA it's irrelevant.

And lastly, Marco isn't regenerating from nothing, both Cero Oscuras and Lanza would encompass his entire body.

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Omnihater

@sup3rn0va:

Well looks like you are right.

Well cosidering that vaporizing concrete is better than steel in terms of temperature.

Franky can do it too, and thats not gonna vaporize marco.

https://i.imgur.com/2DKsJ5q.jpg

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq has this to be honest

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Yray: “Akainu didn’t melt steel he vaporized it”

>Yray: *shows Akainu scan of him not vaporizing steel*

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the idea of this fight: both have good regen

I say Marco can take a few Ceros but not Lanza and if he he does take a Lanza it will damage him a lot. Also Marco has a limit to his regen like Ulq but it hasn’t been shown.

If this is close range I say Marco takes it

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Win the CaV will not be hard I assume, I wonder when I will have time to answer him and Leo, was planning to give both rebuttals before Christmas 0_0

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Undre

@yray: fodder arrancar have steal skin, And grimmjow litterly vaporized luppies top HALF. Luppies skin is stronger than steal btw

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind cero oscuras is 10x more powerful thena regular cero according to the data book...

Ichgio tanked cero oscuras which broke his mask. R2 ulq could break masl with his bare hands.

Fodder arrancar steal skin<<<<luppie<<<base grimmjow cero<<<cero oscuras /ulqs bare hands<<<<lanza

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Raziel2014

Ulquiorra takes it Mid diff in base, Stomps in release form, Mega stomps in second form.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a better scan

No Caption Provided

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... no.

Do you see vapor in that scan? Please, tell me.

Akainu is melting the tip of the sword and because it can't maintain it's solid form anymore it's breaking apart, hell he couldn't even melt the blade completely and you're trying to say he has like 30,000C Heat aura... Jesus.

if your argument is'theres no smoke to indicate vaporisation of steel' then you should know that IRL when steel gets VAPORISED it doesn't emit smoke when steel gets cut and VAPORISED by laser torches it doesn't emit smoke.

Erase? Yet 50% of the sword still remains? There needs to be a clear sign of vapor in the scan for something to be considered vaporization

and that's relevant how? I'm not arguing for the volume akainus heat vaporised I'm simply saying vaporising steel requires more heat than vaporising rock meaning akainus magma generates more heat, volume vaporised or melted would require energy and AOE but if you're trying to say akainu didn't vape the hilt of the sword to disprove how hot his magma is the same can be said for lanza how despite being able to vape rock it still couldn't turn sand to glass with its heat or vape cero vaping clothes and other things, truth is the author won't go far as to draw out those unnecessary details.

At the end of the day, the energy required to vaporize a huge portion of Las Noches roof is so so so so so much higher than the energy required to "melt" 50% of a steel sword, and since we're talking about heat energy here, one is clearly superior to the other.

never argued for energy required to vaporise larger volume

The heat generated from a grenade is about 2,700c and the heat generated from plasma torch is well over 10,000c but a grenade releases far more energy than that of plasma torches it destroys more but it still doesn't mean it's hotter.

Akainus heat>>>>lanza

Besides fodder character like enel and Franky have VAPORISED rock on contact and akainus heat scales massively above theirs

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: having steel like skin translate more to having durability of steel not it's melting point, lol

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra stomps with cero osurras or lanza spam in 2nd release.

However base and first form ulquiorra vs Marco could go either ways IMO.