SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SirNeko

@monarch_chronicle said:

@sirneko: Superman jumping is the pseudo explanation given to why he can fly. It's a bs explanation which never the less is the official one which proves my point. So don't look at me like I am an idiot and do your research.

I just searched like 2 months ago about it, I don't think there is non-retconend explanation about his flying. Link me please.

Also why are you so insecure?

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@sirneko: lol u assume I'm insecure? And you are missing the point. This explanation was retconned but read the post I responded to. I was illustrating a point about semantics.

Thus superman jumping, currently canon or not, was at one point the official explanation given as to why he could fly. The absolute absurdity of the explanation didn't negate the fact he could fly. Thus the same logic applys to Luffy. That's all. Think you r getting ahead of you self with "non-retconned" reasoning as again that wasn't my point at all.

As to my comment to you, you responded, with in meme terms, a reaction to something so confounding-ly dumb it hurt your brain. But I wasn't wrong, thus the don't look at me like an idiot and do your research bit

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy blitzes

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: But yes to your point it first was leaping, then he could fly from super-jumps and lack of gravity, then anti gravity organs (theorized by lex), then no explanation given (and not needed as it was generally accepted and even expected that he could fly)

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pierpat

@almighty said:
@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Since he has been blitzing masked ichigo, who is many times faster than the first bankai ichigo who has an hypersonic feat.

Still not enough to justify he is close to re-entry level of Luffy, hypersonic starts with Mach 5 whereas Luffy's re-entry attacks are Mach 25+

Hypersonic starts at mach 5, you are right, but bankai ichigo's feat was not barely hypersonic, it was at least mach 10(some guys put him at mach 50+, lol), considering it was not an outliner either(he has blitzed numerous guys that where superhuman before going bankai, the guys he was fighting could flash-step hundred of meters)

Given that masked ichigo was a lot faster than bankai ichigo and Ulquiorra is capable of casually blitzing him in segunda tapa, i don't see why luffy is so much faster.

Luffy has a Mach 50 combat feat all the way back to Alabasta his gum gum storm on crocodile was Calaced at Mach 55 also back in fishman island body jones water bullets were calced at Mach 45 since they spanned across fishman island in seconds, luffy dodged a barrage of them from point blank distance as well as gum gum gattling them making his combat speed again around the Mach 50 range and more recent he outright outran/outpaced a liquid explosion which occurred and detonated on his body and proceeded to watch the explosion occur that feat was calced at at least Mach 100 because liquid explosion start around that speed he has also speed blitzed doflamingo on a few occasions who has a Mach 65 feat of reacting to a and slicing a meteor from fujitora at point blank range.

So if you are going to use calcs and such Luffy's speed is still superior and more consistent there are maybe 2 feats in the enteriny of bleach that put them at the Mach 50 speed but Luffy has a number of feats that put him at the range he is clearly faster than ulquiorra wether you use calcs feats etc.

I guess those where pixel calcs.

I don't use those, and find them totally unreliable.

Pixel calcs=/=estimating a feat
I never used pixel calcs, i took a feat(actually three) and put them into context(as in ulquiorra being a lot faster than the guys who performed them)

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: How fast is ulqiorra? Any good quantifiable feats?

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there are no quantifiable feats in bleach, thanks to kubo's specialty in drawing backgrounds.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: lol u assume I'm insecure? And you are missing the point. This explanation was retconned but read the post I responded to. I was illustrating a point about semantics.

Thus superman jumping, currently canon or not, was at one point the official explanation given as to why he could fly. The absolute absurdity of the explanation didn't negate the fact he could fly. Thus the same logic applys to Luffy. That's all. Think you r getting ahead of you self with "non-retconned" reasoning as again that wasn't my point at all.

As to my comment to you, you responded, with in meme terms, a reaction to something so confounding-ly dumb it hurt your brain. But I wasn't wrong, thus the don't look at me like an idiot and do your research bit

You are insecure because you took a post picture so seriously.

And you were wrong, it's not canon anymore that he jumps not flies unless you got a link to prove otherwise.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@pierpat said:
@colliderz said:

@pierpat:

Since he has been blitzing masked ichigo, who is many times faster than the first bankai ichigo who has an hypersonic feat.

Still not enough to justify he is close to re-entry level of Luffy, hypersonic starts with Mach 5 whereas Luffy's re-entry attacks are Mach 25+

Hypersonic starts at mach 5, you are right, but bankai ichigo's feat was not barely hypersonic, it was at least mach 10(some guys put him at mach 50+, lol), considering it was not an outliner either(he has blitzed numerous guys that where superhuman before going bankai, the guys he was fighting could flash-step hundred of meters)

Given that masked ichigo was a lot faster than bankai ichigo and Ulquiorra is capable of casually blitzing him in segunda tapa, i don't see why luffy is so much faster.

Luffy has a Mach 50 combat feat all the way back to Alabasta his gum gum storm on crocodile was Calaced at Mach 55 also back in fishman island body jones water bullets were calced at Mach 45 since they spanned across fishman island in seconds, luffy dodged a barrage of them from point blank distance as well as gum gum gattling them making his combat speed again around the Mach 50 range and more recent he outright outran/outpaced a liquid explosion which occurred and detonated on his body and proceeded to watch the explosion occur that feat was calced at at least Mach 100 because liquid explosion start around that speed he has also speed blitzed doflamingo on a few occasions who has a Mach 65 feat of reacting to a and slicing a meteor from fujitora at point blank range.

So if you are going to use calcs and such Luffy's speed is still superior and more consistent there are maybe 2 feats in the enteriny of bleach that put them at the Mach 50 speed but Luffy has a number of feats that put him at the range he is clearly faster than ulquiorra wether you use calcs feats etc.

Average detonation velocity for liquid explosions are Mach 100!? Who was your science teacher?

Where did he get mach 100 from? Its mach 20 to 30. The feat of luffy avoiding the explosion in point blank range on its own was calc'd around mach 100. Even then its not really consistent with the rest of the cast we see later(donflamingo, law, fujitora) who's feats range in the mach 30+

@almighty said:

Shit my bad didn't proof read what I typed I meant to put Mach 87 and that was for the specific substance that was stated in the manga

That's still wrong...........

@deathhero61 said:
@mkgod said:

LOL Luffy sucks

Dude you are a pure One Piece hater. This has been evident throughout several different threads. Get over yourself. Honestly. If you don't like Luffy don't come onto threads that feature him. Nobody cares for a childish moron like you who cannot accept that his least favorite character is actually capable of beating the ones YOU specifically like.

I agreed,I don't like several characters(like Naruto)but I acknowledge how powerful they can be.He on the other hand can't agree that Luffy can easily beat Johnny Cage.

Ugh.... no way that happened....... you're bullshitting.

@thitiki said:
@deathhero61 said:
@mkgod said:

LOL Luffy sucks

Dude you are a pure One Piece hater. This has been evident throughout several different threads. Get over yourself. Honestly. If you don't like Luffy don't come onto threads that feature him. Nobody cares for a childish moron like you who cannot accept that his least favorite character is actually capable of beating the ones YOU specifically like.

Preach it Hero. I saw that comment and just sighed there are still people that go "LOL THIS CHARACTERS SUXX THEY R SO BAD AHAHAH LOL."

Exactly. This guy was talking about how Mortal Kombat characters could take down Fairy Tail Characters. And when a thread was made for luffy going against MK characters he was there saying similar stuff to the stuff he is saying now. "Luffy suxx hue hue hue."

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: he has only one fight, so his speed feat is being faster than masked ichigo

Mind you, if you don't act stupid that should be enough

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Well you have ignored everything I've said so that was pointless.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: Well you have ignored everything I've said so that was pointless.

It was just wall of text rambling, didn't deserve a response.

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: What are u talking about? Dude I fully feel like I'm being trolled here. Im not claiming jumping is currently canon Im saying it was at one time the official explanation. That it is or isn't canon now has no relevance to my argument of luffy flying. You would know this if you actually read what I was saying

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: side note, insecurity is essentially self doubt. I don't believe I qualify as insecure simply because I responded to something you posted. If you don't appreciate how aggressive I was that is one thing but being aggressive and insecure are not the same things just fyi

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By KingH

@pierpat: And how fast is masked ichigo?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: double digits hypersonic

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Not sure, normal bankai Ichigo can do the after image thing so I guess at least that fast? Maybe proportionately faster? Il wait for someone who knows

Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Damn was he that fast in combat? Or was that travel/flight speed?

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Do you know any specific numbers? Double digit Mach doesn't really tell me anything

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61: The fact that I'm not a fan of some Goku rip off rubber retard makes me more mature than you, and smarter. Run along and play kid

I could be a fan of dora the freaking explorer. It wouldn't matter. You are clearly an immature jerk off, who thinks he's all high and mighty when he is simply a ignorant prick. Believe it or not. I am a huge fan of Mortal Kombat. But i don't go on threads bashing a character i do not like in the first place when i clearly have no argument to present. If all you came to this thread for is to say luffy sucks then YOU are the one lacking maturity. Again, get off your high horse. I am not the only one here who thinks you're full of crap.

Raffmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulquiorra wins, his best form is more stable, gear 4th can only last a short period of time, and then luffy needs to regen, and if ulquiorra couldn't defeat him while in gear 4, he could have killed him after.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By KingH

@mkgod: Chill with the condescending attitude, it's really not necessary. If you don't like one piece, or any series at that. It's not nescessary to act immature and bash it for no reason.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: I have a pretty good reason, I'll bash what I like, it's you insane One Piece fans who wank characters and try to convince everyone that Luffy can beat Scorpion, Zoro can beat Liu Kang LMFAO

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: Lol you can do whatever you want. Well you know this is a debating forum. So ya know, if you disagree with something, you can prove them wrong instead of being an ass. Lul.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: so is current ichigo faster than luffy?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

He's faster, and more importantly he has Prediction Haki. This means he can effectively avoid Uliquiorra's attacks and get in close for some pure wreckage.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod: Luffy would bash Scorpions head in, and Liu would get cut in half with ease lol.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MrDevil

i don't see Luffy surviving this

Loading Video...

or this

Loading Video...

Remember this is how it ends.

No Caption Provided

How big is Las Noches?

nell says to get to the closest Door is 3 days walking, let's say there is only one door in Las Noches that i doubt it, so the long way to get to that door would be 4 days.there is a gate at 3 days from here so it can easily be around 6 to 7 remember is a circunference if they were in the middle which they weren't Las Noches would 6 days in diameter.

No Caption Provided

A normal person walks 2.5 miles per hour. let's say they walk 12 hours on the days which i doubt that's their limit. at the week (7 days) it would be a 82 hours of walk.

2.5 x 82 = 210 miles around the domo of Las Noches minimum. so it has a diameter of 210 miles ^2 approximately this

Ulquiorra said that Aizen had forbidded the ressurection of 4 to 1 Espadas (yammy becomes 0 when in resurrection) and the use of Oscuras Cero inside Las Noches bc they would destroy it.

Ulquiorra was the only one that used the King Cero and was destroying it.

Ulquiorra is No. 4 and the others are minimum just as powerful. They were destroying the entire city just with physical power. Yammy's normal cero was more powerful than the rest of the espada's basic ceros even byakuya and kenpachi were impressed by it. So yeah minimum small country lv.

And that would only be if it was one gate domo. so is minimum 210 mi2.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MrDevil

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61: The fact that I'm not a fan of some Goku rip off rubber retard makes me more mature than you, and smarter. Run along and play kid

I could be a fan of dora the freaking explorer.

No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

nell says to get to the closest Door is 3 days walking, let's say there is only one door in Las Noches that i doubt it, so the long way to get to that door would be 4 days.there is a gate at 3 days from here so it can easily be around 6 to 7 remember is a circunference if they were in the middle which they weren't Las Noches would 6 days in diameter.

Nobody buys that ''would take this much day to walk'' hyperbole

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

is not necesarily to buy it if is stated in the manga. One thing is you don't like it, another is that it is true.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@colliderz said:

@mrdevil:

is not necesarily to buy it if is stated in the manga. One thing is you don't like it, another is that it is true.

No its necessary because if a statement outright contradicts what's shown on panel then its a exaggeration and a hyperbole. We already know Kubo makes these kind of hyperbole statements from that 10 day walking for Seretei's gates so its not a new thing in the first place

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@colliderz said:

@mrdevil:

No its necessary because if a statement outright contradicts what's shown on panel then its a exaggeration and a hyperbole. We already know Kubo makes these kind of hyperbole statements from that 10 day walking for Seretei's gates so its not a new thing in the first place

in that case everything said in naruto and bleach is a fricking lied. common. Ichigo blow away a mountain and people wanna say is a hill even when is stated it was a mountain, there ain't a fricking mangaka/drawer that draws to scale.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

in that case everything said in naruto and bleach is a fricking lied. common. Ichigo blow away a mountain and people wanna say is a hill even when is stated it was a mountain,

No can neither say all the statements are true nor all the statements are false because there are acceptable facts made from statements and there are obvious exaggerations, so what's crucial part about the mountain busting and the walking day statements?First, there is nothing contradicts that mountain busting statement because that thing at the background being a mountain is reasonable plus there are many facts that supports it like Tatsuki saying it was a mountainous terrain or some instances where we saw mountains visible in the outskirts of Soul Society. So while we have other facts to support and solidify Ichigo's mountain busting the vice versa goes for the walking days statements because let alone neither having any supportive facts they contradict with everything else in the manga

there ain't a fricking mangaka/drawer that draws to scale.

True, but also there is no mangaka that draws a massively different scaling among his drawings nor does not uses any hyperboles

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DeathHero61

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61: Awww someone's upset ;), would you like your bottle, baby? I'll read you a bed time story or maybe let you watch some One Piece, it's so kewl!

@mkgod said:

@kingh: I have a pretty good reason, I'll bash what I like, it's you insane One Piece fans who wank characters and try to convince everyone that Luffy can beat Scorpion, Zoro can beat Liu Kang LMFAO

Yup, you're so mature and cool and awesome. Omniscient knowledge on Mortal Kombat knows no bounds. I am forever inferior to your holiness

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By MrDevil

@colliderz said:

@mrdevil:

in that case everything said in naruto and bleach is a fricking lied. common. Ichigo blow away a mountain and people wanna say is a hill even when is stated it was a mountain,

No can neither say all the statements are true nor all the statements are false because there are acceptable facts made from statements and there are obvious exaggerations, so what's crucial part about the mountain busting and the walking day statements?First, there is nothing contradicts that mountain busting statement because that thing at the background being a mountain is reasonable plus there are many facts that supports it like Tatsuki saying it was a mountainous terrain or some instances where we saw mountains visible in the outskirts of Soul Society. So while we have other facts to support and solidify Ichigo's mountain busting the vice versa goes for the walking days statements because let alone neither having any supportive facts they contradict with everything else in the manga

there ain't a fricking mangaka/drawer that draws to scale.

True, but also there is no mangaka that draws a massively different scaling among his drawings nor does not uses any hyperboles

And not to mention that Kubo and Kishimoto have different styles in draw. Give yourself a applause you are one of the few people i have argued with that don't try to debunk anything.

No Caption Provided

Sure but is not impossible either. Remeber there was 11 palaces/towers at minimum (Aizen and Espadas) not counting Tousen and Gin's bc it would be just a hypothesis, there is as well the Ex-Espadas' casstle, the medical facilities and more in Las Noches, the entrace that was like a labyrinth. All of those places, Palace/Towers were immensely big and also the distance they were at each other was also incredibly big. Ichigo mentions in one part that it looks like they weren't moving despite being exhausted of running so much.

No Caption Provided

So there is also that, they were spotting Las Noches but they weren't getting any close.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

Give yourself a applause you are one of the few people i have argued with me that don't try to debunk anything.

Thanks, I guess

Sure but is not impossible either. Remeber there was 11 palaces/towers at minimum (Aizen and Espadas) not counting Tousen and Gin's bc it would be just a hypothesis, there is as well the Ex-Espadas' casstle, the medical facilities and more in Las Noches, the entrace that was like a labyrinth. All of those places, Palace/Towers were immensely big and also the distance they were at each other was also incredibly big. Ichigo mentions in one part that it looks like they weren't moving despite being exhausted of running so much.

This is probably one of the most reasonable and best way to have an estimated size and its also how I view the feat but with all this it would a city level, not even close to country level IMO

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MrDevil

@colliderz said:

@mrdevil:

Give yourself a applause you are one of the few people i have argued with me that don't try to debunk anything.

Thanks, I guess

This is probably one of the most reasonable and best way to have an estimated size and its also how I view the feat but with all this it would a city level, not even close to country level IMO

it wasn't sarcasm i was being for realm, most of the people in here get mad when some random character can easily overpower their favorite character.

Maybe really big city, medium county, really small country.

Hey wanna do a CaV?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By colliderz

@mrdevil:

it wasn't sarcasm i was being for realm, most of the people in here get mad when some random character can easily overpower their favorite character.

Eh, that happens all the time

Metropolis level?Also there is a ridiculous size difference between that of city and country

Hey wanna do a CaV?

Luffy vs Ulquiorra? I am a bit busy atm and already have ongoing tourney match, maybe later

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:

Eh, that happens all the time

Metropolis level?Also there is a ridiculous size difference between that of city and country

Hey wanna do a CaV?

Luffy vs Ulquiorra? I am a bit busy atm and already have ongoing tourney match, maybe later

yeah i know.

mmm not sure depending of the country, Tokyo/Big city, Saint Kitts and Nevis - 261 km²/Small country.

actually thinking Ultimate Thor N52 Superman.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see luffy winning this at all. Luffy can only go gear 4 for a limited amount of time. Ulquiorra can easily outlast Luffy....and plus Ulquiorra could potentially one shot Luffy.

Banstead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulquiorra

loumast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By loumast

Alright... can someone tell me how current Luffy is not bankai Ichigo speed? or right around there. Because since then, in terms of speed only it seems to have gone bankai ichigo<pre res Grimmy< masked ichigo<seg. res. Uluq. Each time the speed difference illustrated was so massive that the former paty couldn't even react to the other. What puts Luffy much further ahead than bankai ichigo? I'll entertain that Luffy could be faster, but not by a significant margin, unless there's some serious proof here?

Yes, luffy has haki, so being slower doesn't mean he won't necesarily be able to react, but I've seen claims on here putting Luffy at the same speed as segunda etapa. And that is seriously rustling my jimmies.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra blitzes and unloads repeated Ceros in his face.

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Deadpooldoom1

Luffy