Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1: Ulquiorra

R2: Killer Bee stomps, ulq got nothing that would hurt him and he would get one shotted by a single bijuudama.

Avatar image for returnofdabeast
ReturnofdaBEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Killer bee mid-high difficulty

R2: Bee stomps

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't wanna be that guy but..............................

Bijuudama GG.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Consciouskeeper

Killerbee rap lyrics solos both rounds

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ulqiuora ftw

R2: Bee vapes him out of existence

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Yray

R1 Ulquiorra

R2 could go either way

Killer be in BM is a huge target and slow as hell compared to R1 Ulquiorra who has flight and speed advantage.. killer be can tank a few lanza which ulquiorra can spam on him but be would eventually wear out if Ulquiorra continues to spam it leading to a victory for ulquiorra and that's if Ulquiorra doesn't get hit by one bijuudama because if he does he gets oneshot

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ulquiorra blitzes

R2: Ulquiorra, eventually

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Bee stomps. Bijuu Dama gg.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulq stomps

Bée wins

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1, Ulq stomps

R2, Bee one shots

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bijuudama is never tagging R1 ulquiorra.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FaradaySloth

Ulquiorra both rounds. Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiora round 1,but with high diff

Ulquiora almost stomps round 2,he can run circles around BM Bee while continually slashing,cero,n and Lanza'n Hachibi to death

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ulq

R2: Killer Bee Inkstomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bee stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cbc1c581817e
deactivated-5cbc1c581817e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra both rounds. Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?

Gyuki withstood a Juubidama. Cero triggering a bijuudama is not putting him down.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Gyuki withstood a Juubidama. Cero triggering a bijuudama is not putting him down.

Can Gyuki withstood Bijuudama+Cero? Plus what I was meaning was that he just keeps canceling out a Bijuudama before it hits him.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KB wins.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rabii99

@faradaysloth said:
@rabii99 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Can Gyuki withstood Bijuudama+Cero?

If he can withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily.

Plus what I was meaning was that he just keeps canceling out a Bijuudama before it hits him.

The "...and just leave at that point?" implies you think cero+bijuudama would let Ulquiorra win.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

If he can withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily.

There's no proof of this. There's also Lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine.

The "...and just leave at that point?" implies you think cero+bijuudama would let Ulquiorra win.

Erm no. It meant exactly as I just told you.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rabii99

@faradaysloth said:

There's no proof of this. There's also Lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine.

What do you mean "there's no proof of this"? Gyuki did withstand a juubidama.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Are you saying that combining bijuudama with Lanza would make it stronger than a Juubidama?

Erm no. It meant exactly as I just told you.

It didn't. You literally said "Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?". How would Ulquiorra "leave at that point" if Cero+bijuudama didn't put down Bee?

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By zill0678

@saxz said:

Ulquiora round 1,but with high diff

Ulquiora almost stomps round 2,he can run circles around BM Bee while continually slashing,cero,n and Lanza'n Hachibi to death

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FaradaySloth

@rabii99: You take words so much out of context it's unbelievable. I'm not saying A Bijuudama+Lanza>>>Juubidama and that Gyuki gets one-shotted, that's not my claim at all, the whole point is so Ulquiorra can cancel out Bijuudama's so he won't get hit by one. By me saying there's no proof is that there's no proof that Gyuki would tank and continue to fire the Bijuudama. Besides, Juubidama is only visibly larger than Lanza anyway, you could make the case saying the former has larger DC, but this isn't Lanza vs Juubidama, this is Ulquiorra vs Bee, so stay on topic. (And Juubi took the majority of that attack in your scans btw)

It didn't. You literally said "Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?". How would Ulquiorra "leave at that point" if Cero+bijuudama didn't put down Bee?

It did, lol. How would "Ulquiorra leave at that point?" It's called having wings, and having High Hypersonic+ Travel speed, zipping around, keep disabling the Bijuudama's while you hail Lanza's, Bee might survive one, he isn't going to survive being repeatedly hit by one, while he can't even touch Ulquiorra.

Use your comprehension man, Ulquiorra isn't going up and fighting CQC lol.

Avatar image for returnofdabeast
ReturnofdaBEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cero isn’t canceling out a bijuudama. Period

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Ulq barely.

R2 Bee stomps.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not one engage in a debate, but if Ulq fires a Cero against a Bijuudama charging it would explode in the same way, this could even hit both tbh.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wot_m8

R1: Ulquiorra stomps.

R2: Bee stomps.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rabii99

@faradaysloth said:

@rabii99: You take words so much out of context it's unbelievable. I'm not saying A Bijuudama+Lanza>>>Juubidama and that Gyuki gets one-shotted, that's not my claim at all, the whole point is so Ulquiorra can cancel out Bijuudama's so he won't get hit by one.

That's not your claim and I'm taking words out of context because you definitely didn't reply with "There's no proof of this. There's also Lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine" to me saying "if he can with withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily".

No Caption Provided

By me saying there's no proof is that there's no proof that Gyuki would tank and continue to fire the Bijuudama. Besides, Juubidama is only visibly larger than Lanza anyway, you could make the case saying the former has larger DC,

It's not just that I can make a case for juubidama having more DC, it's that it has much better DC.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but this isn't Lanza vs Juubidama, this is Ulquiorra vs Bee, so stay on topic. (And Juubi took the majority of that attack in your scans btw)

The fact that Gyuki took a part of Juubidama is enough for Gyuki to no-sell Lanza seeing how the two attacks compare.

It did, lol. How would "Ulquiorra leave at that point?" It's called having wings, and having High Hypersonic+ Travel speed, zipping around, keep disabling the Bijuudama's while you hail Lanza's, Bee might survive one, he isn't going to survive being repeatedly hit by one, while he can't even touch Ulquiorra. Use your comprehension man, Ulquiorra isn't going up and fighting CQC lol.

So you'd resort to changing your claims. You literally said "Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?" in post #17, combatants can only "leave at that point" after they won so you've effectively said that a Cero+Lanza would put down Gyuki/Bee. Also, getting repeadetly hit by Lanza isn't putting down Gyuki.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ulquiorra wins as he will take the fight seriously while Bee will try to write down raps, and Ulquiorra starts out stronger as well.

R2: Bee wins, he is just stronger and more durable. It would be more fare if Ulquiorra started in his final form, and even then he would lose.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ourmanuel

@rabii99: that juubidama wasn’t fully formed yet and doesn’t look more than 5 times bigger than Gyuuki’s. Most of the attack was contained inside th juubi And the explosion still rekked him despite not looking to be more than a couple mountain’s worth.

This is also supported by the fact that momoshiki pretty much owned him with his own bijuudama aplified to twice its power.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: that juubidama wasn’t fully formed yet and doesn’t look more than 5 times bigger than Gyuuki’s. Most of the attack was contained inside th juubi And the explosion still rekked him despite not looking to be more than a couple mountain’s worth.

That Bijuudama was coming out of the juubi's mouth to be used. It also seems comparable to this one:

No Caption Provided

This is also supported by the fact that momoshiki pretty much owned him with his own bijuudama aplified to twice its power.

Is this "bijuudama amplified to twice it's power" thing stated?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

That's not your claim

It is, your comprehension is just poor.

and I'm taking words out of context because you definitely didn't reply with "There's no proof of this. There's also Lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine" to me saying "if he can with withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily".

Apparently, you can't read, so I'll repost:

"You take words so much out of context it's unbelievable. I'm not saying A Bijuudama+Lanza>>>Juubidama and that Gyuki gets one-shotted, that's not my claim at all, the whole point is so Ulquiorra can cancel out Bijuudama's so he won't get hit by one. By me saying there's no proof is that there's no proof that Gyuki would tank and continue to fire the Bijuudama. Besides, Juubidama is only visibly larger than Lanza anyway, you could make the case saying the former has larger DC, but this isn't Lanza vs Juubidama, this is Ulquiorra vs Bee, so stay on topic. (And Juubi took the majority of that attack in your scans btw)"

It's not just that I can make a case for juubidama having more DC, it's that it has much better DC.

No Caption Provided

Not even going to bother, stay on-topic and actually read before typing idiotic stuff.

The fact that Gyuki took a part of Juubidama is enough for Gyuki to no-sell Lanza seeing how the two attacks compare.

Gyuki took the minor part of that explosion and still was banged up. Seeing how Ulquiorra can just use Hit and Run with Lanza, it won't matter if the battle lasts for a while, Gyuki won't hold up forever.

So you'd resort to changing your claims.

No, it's just that you can't understand what's being said.

You literally said "Why can’t Ulquiorra just shoot a cero while Bee is powering up a TBB and just leave at that point?"

Yep. Ulquiorra was wings, so he'll leave at that point, then start hurling. Shocking.

combatants can only "leave at that point" after they won

Said no one ever. Wtf is the point of Flight if you aren't allowed to even use it?

so you've effectively said that a Cero+Lanza would put down Gyuki/Bee.

No, I didn't, this is just you trying to start an argument, which succeeded, but only made you look like a fool.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 : Ulqi likely blitz

R2: Ulqi stomp , dunno why peoples try to downplay lanza here .

Also do bee resist soul based attacks ? Like gonzuil

No Caption Provided

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rabii99

@faradaysloth said:

@rabii99:

It is, your comprehension is just poor.

Ironic that you claim my comprehension is poor.

Apparently, you can't read, so I'll repost:

"You take words so much out of context it's unbelievable. I'm not saying A Bijuudama+Lanza>>>Juubidama and that Gyuki gets one-shotted, that's not my claim at all, the whole point is so Ulquiorra can cancel out Bijuudama's so he won't get hit by one. By me saying there's no proof is that there's no proof that Gyuki would tank and continue to fire the Bijuudama. Besides, Juubidama is only visibly larger than Lanza anyway, you could make the case saying the former has larger DC, but this isn't Lanza vs Juubidama, this is Ulquiorra vs Bee, so stay on topic. (And Juubi took the majority of that attack in your scans btw)"

So I'll too just repost the screenshot of your previous claim.

No Caption Provided

Not even going to bother, stay on-topic and actually read before typing idiotic stuff.

You did say that a "case could be made for Juubidama having more DC" I corrected that not only could a case could be made but that it's obvious Juubidama >> Lanza.

Gyuki took the minor rt of that explosion and still was banged up. Seeing how Ulquiorra can just use Hit and Run with Lanza, it won't matter if the battle lasts for a while, Gyuki won't hold up forever.

Gyuki tanking the minor part of the explosion is still enough to no-sell Lanza. Hit and run are useless when Gyuki can just detonate his beast bomb with the ground and vape Ulquiorra.

No, it's just that you can't understand what's being said.

You did change your claims, see below for screenshots.

Yep. Ulquiorra was wings, so he'll leave at that point, then start hurling. Shocking.

Again, combatants can only "leave at that point" after they've won so by saying "combine lanza with bijuudama and leave at that point" you're saying that would let Ulquiorra win.

Said no one ever. Wtf is the point of Flight if you aren't allowed to even use it?

See above.

No, I didn't, this is just you trying to start an argument, which succeeded, but only made you look like a fool.

No one in this thread is looking foolish except for with the claim-changing.

Let me just backup how you've changed your claims.

"I didn't claim that Cero+Lanza >> juubidadama"

No Caption Provided

"There's also lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine" to me saying "if he can with withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily" meaning that you think a combination of Lanza and bijuudama is >> juubidama.

"I didn't claim Cero + Lanza would put down Gyuki"

No Caption Provided

Combatants can only "just leave at that point" when they've won so here, you're effectively saying that a lanza+bijuudama would put down Gyuki and let Ulquiorra win.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

Well, it's true.

So I'll too just repost the screenshot previous claim.

No Caption Provided

You did say that a "case could be made for Juubidama having more DC I corrected that only could a case could be made but that it's obvious Juubidama >> Lanza.

Juubidama is only visually larger. Both are multi-mountain level, crossed horizons instantly, and have MHS+ speeds when detonated. That's all I'm going to say. But yeah keep thinking that I claimed Lanza and a Cero are superior to Juubibdama, whether can make you happy on your daily useless argument.

Gyuki tanking the minor part of the explosion is still enough to no-sell Lanza.

Lmao ok, man.

Hit and run are useless when Gyuki can just detonate his beast ball with the ground and vape Ulquiorra.

Why would Gyuki do that? And why can't Ulquiorra simply aim dodge? Like, is this too hard to think or no?

No, I didn't, I'll still say those same things here if you want. Your comprehension is just ass.

Again, combatants can only "leave at that point" after they've won

Says you? Show proof that "leave the point" automatically translates to a victory. Please show me.

No one in this thread is looking foolish except for with the claim-changing

Except for the one who can't form a sentence and instead relies on "hurr durr ur wrong u a bleach wanker u say things that make my tummy upset!"

No Caption Provided

Where are the words "Cero+Lanza >> juubidama" All I see is me saying you have no proof (which is right) and me claiming that Lanza can be used to replace Cero to combine, so already you're proving you have shit comprehension. Sorry for the language, but you're seriously wasting my time on this by whining about something that you took out of context, stop being such a snowflake.

"There's also lanza that Ulquiorra can use to combine" to me saying "if he can with withstand a juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+Cero easily" meaning that you think a combination of Lanza and bijuudama is >> juubidama.

Oh, I thought you claimed that I said only Cero+Lanza>>Juubidama...wow... once again you show to everyone here your utter lack of comprehension. Keep trying to claim how you magically knew what someone was saying, you're like Omniversal or what?

No Caption Provided

Combatants can only "just leave at that point" when they've won so here, you're effectively saying that a lanza+bijuudama would put down Gyuki and let Ulquiorra win.

Once again it seems someone doesn't know what Hit-and-Run's and Guerilla Warfare are, but yep sure, just keep assuming that me saying Ulquiorra would leave by flying = to Ulquiorra winning with a cero. Lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 to ulquiorra mid diff at best

Round 2 should also go to ulquiorra simply because of his mobility. A bijuudama gets set off in bee face any time he tries to use it. How many bijuudama and Lanza will be take before going down? We would sure find out if he just tries to uses it like everyone seems to think he will

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gon turn into another juubidama vs Lanza thread huh?lmao

Lanza isn't even above a single bijuudama let alone a juubidama nor is it doing anything to bee.

R1: ulq

Avatar image for batsywhyyoudead
batsywhyyoudead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By batsywhyyoudead

Killer bee takes this.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rabii99

@faradaysloth said:

@rabii99:

Well, it's true.

Resorting to making assumptions about one's comprehension shows how weak your argument is.

So I'll too just repost the screenshot previous claim.

No Caption Provided

You did say that a "case could be made for Juubidama having more DC I corrected that only could a case could be made but that it's obvious Juubidama >> Lanza.

Juubidama is only visually larger. Both are multi-mountain level, crossed horizons instantly, and have MHS+ speeds when detonated. That's all I'm going to say. But yeah keep thinking that I claimed Lanza and a Cero are superior to Juubibdama, whether can make you happy on your daily useless argument.

Juubidama is not "only visually larger", it has more DC as well. Lanza never busted multiple mountains or busted anything multi-mountain sized. Your bias is leading you to see this as a multi-mountain busting feat:

No Caption Provided

Gyuki tanking the minor part of the explosion is still enough to no-sell Lanza.

Lmao ok, man.

Glad you understand how incomparable juubidama is to Lanza.

No Caption Provided

Hit and run are useless when Gyuki can just detonate his beast ball with the ground and vape Ulquiorra.

Why would Gyuki do that?

The better question is why wouldn't he considering Ulquiorra is "hitting and running" according to your own words.

And why can't Ulquiorra simply aim dodge? Like, is this too hard to think or no?

You don't even know what aim-dodging is yet ask if this too hard to think. Bijuudama isn't going straight up to Ulquiorra for him to aim-dodge it.

No Caption Provided

No, I didn't, I'll still say those same things here if you want. Your comprehension is just ass.

Considering the claim-changing and not even knowing what aim-dodging is, it's certaintly not my comprehension that is ass.

Again, combatants can only "leave at that point" after they've won

Says you? Show proof that "leave the point" automatically translates to a victory. Please show me.

Combatants can't leave without winning, that should be pretty obvious.

No one in this thread is looking foolish except for with the claim-changing

Except for the one who can't form a sentence and instead relies on "hurr durr ur wrong u a bleach wanker u say things that make my tummy upset!"

Don't put words in my mouth. This again shows how weak your argument is.

No Caption Provided

Where are the words "Cero+Lanza >> juubidama" All I see is me saying you have no proof (which is right) and me claiming that Lanza can be used to replace Cero to combine, so already you're proving you have shit comprehension. Sorry for the language, but you're seriously wasting my time on this by whining about something that you took out of context, stop being such a snowflake.

C'mon dude, don't play dumb. You literally wrote "There's no proof of this" for "if he can withstand a Juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+cero easily" meaning you don't think that's proof enough and said that "Ulquiorra could combine his cero with bijuudama and leave at that".

Oh, I thought you claimed that I said only Cero+Lanza>>Juubidama...wow... once again you show to everyone here your utter lack of comprehension. Keep trying to claim how you magically knew what someone was saying, you're like Omniversal or what?

Don't straw-man me with this "you magically knew" and "you're omniversal stuff". You did say that Gyuki tanking juubidama is not proof enough and that Ulquiorra could combine his cero with TBB and leave at that pount so I'm not assuming things, just facts backed up by screenshots.

No Caption Provided

Once again it seems someone doesn't know what Hit-and-Run's and Guerilla Warfare are, but yep sure, just keep assuming that me saying Ulquiorra would leave by flying = to Ulquiorra winning with a cero. Lmao.

But that's not your previous claim as seen in that screenshot, I'm not assuming that. In that screenshot you say that Ulquiorra would shoot a cero at a TBB and leave at that point.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99:

Resorting to making assumptions about one's comprehension shows how weak your argument is.

K.

Lanza never busted multiple mountains

Juubidama only destroyed rock bro. Juubidama is rock level bro.

or busted anything multi-mountain sized.

• Dwarfed an island-sized object
  • The walls are mountain height and the dome is also mountain height.
  • Destroyed huge stone pillars
  • In the anime, it destroyed huge stone pillars with shockwaves alone when they were miles and miles away

Your bias is leading you to see this as a multi-mountain busting feat:

No, the facts lead this to be a multi-mountain busting feat.

The better question is why wouldn't he considering Ulquiorra is "hitting and running" according to your own words.

...Huh? Please re-read that to yourself and make it somewhat understandable and relevant.

You don't even know what aim-dodging is yet ask if this too hard to think. Bijuudama isn't going straight up to Ulquiorra for him to aim-dodge it.

No Caption Provided
  • Bijuudama is a linear attack
  • Gyuki's Bijuudama can be similar to a laser attack, a huge one in fact cough
  • Ulquiorra uses Pesquisa to see where the TBB is since Chakra=Reiatsu
  • Ulquiorra positions himself to avoid the TBB
  • He avoids the TBB, it goes off into the distance and doesn't even faze Ulquiorra.

Not that hard.

Considering the claim-changing and not even knowing what aim-dodging is, it's certaintly not my comprehension that is ass.

No, your comprehension is still ass.

Combatants can't leave without winning

Ulquiorra left their current battlefield without beating Ichigo. Holyshitwtfcantevenbelievethat

that should be pretty obvious.

Yeah no, you can leave the battlefield with Flight and fight anywhere you want. That's a huge advantage for having the ability to fly.

Don't put words in my mouth. This again shows how weak your argument is.

Are you sure?

C'mon dude, don't play dumb. You literally wrote "There's no proof of this" for "if he can withstand a Juubidama then he'd withstand bijuudama+ easily meaning you don't think that's proof enough and that Ulquiorra could combine his cero with bijuudama and leave at that.

Yep, there isn't proof. Do you know what withstood/withstand means? You resist successfully against something. Gyuki falling down with a bloody nose and mildly injured well...isn't withstanding. So no, there isn't proof he can withstand Bijuudama+Cero/Lanza.

But of course with your terrible comprehension you thought I claimed it'll one-shot Bee and Ulquiorra would win, not surpised.

Don't straw-man me with this "you magically knew" and "you're omniversal stuff".

K man.

You did say that Gyuki tanking juubidama is not proof enough

Bleeding and falling down to the ground from receiving a minority of an attack isn't tanking. Not enough proof. Just stop, man. This is getting ridiculous now.

and that Ulquiorra could combine his cero with TBB and leave at that pount so I'm not assuming things, just facts backed up by screenshots.

Yep he'll leave and fight from afar because that's what having flight does

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Flight

But that's not your previous claim as seen in that screenshot

Quite clearly is, not hard to infer what I was meaning when "leave at that point" for him having flight. Not hard to put 1 and 2 together.

I'm not assuming that. In that screenshot you say that Ulquiorra would shoot a cero at a TBB and leave at that point.

Yep

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Flight

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach vs Naruto threads are pretty horrible at this point. Both sides have horrendous "debaters" apart from few that would rather downplay/wank or insult the other side than present an actual logical argument.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gon turn into another juubidama vs Lanza thread huh?lmao

Lanza isn't even above a single bijuudama let alone a juubidama nor is it doing anything to bee.

R1: ulq

You seriously think 4 Tails Naruto's TBB is more impressive?