Ulquiorra could win in his base form.

However, his release forms would stomp.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marczaddy: based on what exactly since we only know for sure that aizen is above the espada we know nothing about Gin.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin, easy work.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Espada 4.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cipher stomps.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 106me
dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By dawnone

@zangetsusama01 said:

@marczaddy: based on what exactly since we only know for sure that aizen is above the espada we know nothing about Gin.

uloquira stated that aizen never saw he's second release form seeing as how lanza has been the most destructive attack in bleach i even question the belief of aizen being above cider. Well in base at-least.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zangetsusama01

@dawnone: Aizen knew about it nonetheless he created each espada and their abilities are from his hogyoku manipulation. he sits there and tells ichigo to his face he planned every single last one of his fights out to guide his evolution, he built all the walls ichigo had to overcome to be at a level ichigo could just barely overcome them inc ulquiorra. a more powerful ichigo than the one who fought against ulquiorra fought Gin and wasn't doing that well at all (this could be seen as his power fluctuation though its never explicitly mentioned or brought up by anyone.) nothing suggests ulquiorra will do any better than ichigo against Gin's insanely fast bankai.

lanza can be dodged

also AoE doesnt equal potency and gin himself is extremely fast along with his bankai speed + ability R2 ulquiorra isnt winning this easily if at all (his internal organs dont regen once destroyed)

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dawnone

@zangetsusama01 said:

@dawnone: Aizen knew about it nonetheless he created each espada and their abilities are from his hogyoku manipulation. he sits there and tells ichigo to his face he planned every single last one of his fights out to guide his evolution, he built all the walls ichigo had to overcome to be at a level ichigo could just barely overcome them inc ulquiorra. a more powerful ichigo than the one who fought against ulquiorra fought Gin and wasn't doing that well at all (this could be seen as his power fluctuation though its never explicitly mentioned or brought up by anyone.) nothing suggests ulquiorra will do any better than ichigo against Gin's insanely fast bankai.

lanza can be dodged

also AoE doesnt equal potency and gin himself is extremely fast along with his bankai speed + ability R2 ulquiorra isnt winning this easily if at all (his internal organs dont regen once destroyed)

Nah uliquraa was throwing around ichigo like a rag doll in first form and was decimating in second form while ichogo was atleast putting up a fight against gin and he has regain ontop gin bankai isn't getting past that not to mention he can spam lanza so dodging one is meaningless no one in bleach has displayed city wide aoe since cifer not that I'm saying the have to cause its quite clear their beyond city level by now probably island level max but when speaking of gin him being anywhere near city level is questionable while cifer has the feats and hax backing him.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol lanza is bleach stronger attack?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

in terms of dc so far its the most visibly destructive yes.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grappolo said:

without it aizen being city level would be even more questionable

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Ulquiorra with second release; otherwise Gin

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin wins w/ extreme-diff if he's going for the kill right off the bat. R2 Ulquiorra's base/reiatsu stats are above Gin's, but Gin should still be able to react to Ulquiorra's speed and he has the cunning to exploit an opening to blitz Ulquiorra with KnY and then vaporize his heart. Any less effort on Gin's part will give Ulquiorra time to adapt his reflexes to KnY's speed like Ichigo did, after which Ulquiorra will take GIn out with Cero Oscuras.

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone: that ichigo was noted by ulquiorra mid fight to be stronger than him when his power wasnt fluctuating heavily. ichigo in his fight against Gin was fully healed and wasnt noted to have fluctuating power anymore so saying ichigo got stomped in base has no ground.

normal ichigo no fluctuation > ulquiorra in R2 > ulquiorra R1 > base ichigo with his power bouncing >= Ulquiorra

gin fought an ichigo that is stronger than R2 ulquiorra and was winning to the point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-5_RtNV8 ichigo wasnt winning at any point in his fight with Gin and gave up https://youtu.be/fqeX3y3irS4?t=159 ulquiorra aint surviving cellular disintergration like Aizen did.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin easily held the advantage on Ichigo the entire fight, and wasn't even serious. He could've ended it multiple times considering what we later learn about his Bankai's actual ability. This Ichigo is stronger than the one Ulqi battered around, even with his evolved Hollow mask Gin's bankai was too fast. I'm not seeing why it wouldn't be for Ulqi.

One hit, and Ulqi turns to dust from the inside out. Though, I have to say, it'd be close, as Gin rarely takes anyone seriously.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zangetsusama01:

that ichigo was noted by ulquiorra mid fight to be stronger than him when his power wasnt fluctuating heavily. ichigo in his fight against Gin was fully healed and wasnt noted to have fluctuating power anymore so saying ichigo got stomped in base has no ground.

I'm pretty sure this isn't right, and IIRC, this was fixed after Shinji trained him so he could control his inner hollow so that it wouldn't interfere with his fights. It doesn't apply to the fight with Ulquiorra.

Take a look:

No Caption Provided

Again, this is before Ichigo could control his hollow, which was interfering with Ichigo's abilities.

This has nothing to do with his bankai clothing which scales with his reiatsu. The less material he wears, the less reiatsu he has. Again, not why his power was fluctuating.

normal ichigo no fluctuation > ulquiorra in R2 > ulquiorra R1 > base ichigo with his power bouncing >= Ulquiorra

This I know for sure isn't right. By this logic, Ichigo would have stomped in their first encounter.

No Caption Provided

Ichigo still had most of his Reiatsu intact before he fought Ulquiorra.

No Caption Provided

This is what Ulquiorra did to Ichigo after the fight, and this is where Ichigo only has about half of his reiatsu.

No Caption Provided

This was after his battle with Ulquiorra, not before.

So really, Ichigo was at full power when he fought Ulquiorra, yet Ulquiorra was still stomping him.

So really, there's no reason to believe his release states wouldn't stomp Gin as well.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin, doesn't matter if Ulquiorra goes R2 or not.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im going with Ulquiorra on this one

zangetsusama01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zangetsusama01

@106me: i said mid fight i never said which fight.

ulquiorra admitted he was weaker than ichigo in that scan? my basis was on that scene mid ichigo vs yammy fight where ulq says that. ichigo should have been stronger than most of his opponents example being someone like Grimmjow who he should have wrecked but didnt. in base ichigo actually managed to do decent 1v1 thus the >= as he was fighting to protect inoue something that limits what he can do in terms of firing getsuga tenshous since he doesnt want to AoE her by mistake. as soon as ishida gets there though the story changes and he fights seriously donning the mask.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

when i said bouncing i meant when they had their initial fight in los noches where ulquiorra was forced to move to the roof as he needed his resurreccion to win as soon as the mask came out. as soon as the mask came out ichigo out stated ulquiorra enough to break half his sword with a single slash which would only be possible if there was a sizable gap in power. ulq gets forced into resurreccion immediately after seeing it since he knows he cant win in base.

hollow ichigo with what left of his bankai shikaishou stomps all over ulquiorra in their fight. old man zangetsu lets us know that he has been suppressing ichigos powers this whole time i see it as kubo showing us that ichigo is truly above most of the people in seiretei with a fraction of his power when it isnt as heavily suppressed. a few chapters later ichigo is finally showed what the FGT is and we learn what it is coincidence.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all depends, if gin manages to impale him with his poison blade before ulquiorra could release then he wins hands down. If ulquiorra can release form1, he can dodge it long enough to make it a good fight, if gin lets him get his second release its all over.

either way, it would be a very good fight between the two.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gin is many times stronger than Ulquiorra in just shikai. Can't you people scale?

Avatar image for unfinishedusern
UnfinishedUsern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lejon said:
@cpt_nice said:

Ulquiorra with second release; otherwise Gin

@106me said:

Ulquiorra couldwin in his base form.

However, his release forms would stomp.

FTFY

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebalance: He needed his bankai to beat Ichigo who was weaker than Ulquiorra. Shikai Gin doesn't scale above R2 Ulquiorra, maybe bankai does, but even that is questionable. It depends on the boost Ichigo got after the fight with Ulquiorra.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hacking swaths of a city is waaaay better than any physical showing Ulq has, and his Bankai's potency is hilariously higher. Gin honestly babyshakes... Ulq could blitz if he goes R2 but he won't get the chance between Gin's range and strength.

Ichigo isnt a saiyan, his incrimental increases after fights aren't even noteworthy. FKT Ichigo is interchangeable with the one that fought Ulq in all but how much energy they had remaining.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: based on the boost he got after his fight, he moved from somewhere around released Nnoitra level with full power to Zero espada level with less than half his cloak with his mask. That would mean his fully cloaked bankai is now about 2.5 weaker than zero espada. I'd say he's still quite above Baraggan who by scaling should be superior to SE Ulquiorra atleast by a little. Gin in shikai alone could parry bankai Ichigo's strikes without trouble and wasn't getting pushed back, it means that he's on par with Ichigo. This also means Gin would have greater reiatsu than SE Ulquiorra in just shikai. It's not surprising when you have vizord captains easily slapping away released Starrk's ceros in just shikai. They could tank multiple wolves that were even more powerful than his ceros and could still fight. Their bankais would only be 2× their masked shikai that Aizen made fun of in base. Gin had enough reiatsu to oneshot evolved Aizen. Gin even said Ichigo's strikes with his mask are too soft. Ichigo with his mask would be 2.5× zero espada level and also 2.5× Vasto Lorde Ichigo who wiped the floors with Ulquiorra. There's no question that Gin stomps even in shikai. Plus he only went bankai against Ichigo to create the chance he needed against Aizen.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By alextheboss

@thebalance:

Ulquiorra is stronger than the Zero espada and Ichigo was weaker than his VL form.

Gin only hurt Aizen because of poison that attacked at a cellular level.

Yammy<Ichigo<Gin<=>Ulquiorra<Aizen

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheBalance

@alextheboss: VL was zero espada level by the novels and he could be even weaker than Yammy because Kenpachi dealt with Cien easily while restricted and Unohana said Kenpachi only gained more of his power when he nears death and he wasn't even close to being killed by Yammy. So it's likely that VL Ichigo was weaker than Yammy since Cien who is equal to him was dealt with even easier than Yammy so it's impossible for Ulquiorra to even be close to Yammy's power.

Ulquiorra<Yammy<Ichigo<Gin<Aizen