Ulquiorra throws Lanza Del Relampago at Marineford. What happens?

• 103 results
maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Ulquiorra throws Lanza Del Relampago at Marineford. What happens? (97 votes)

They all get vaporized 43%
There are many casualties, but not all of them dies 36%
They all live 14%
It is not big enough to cover all of Marineford, Kizaru and few get to safe area before it lands 6%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They are not expecting it. He throws it from behind. what happens next?

• 
FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Las Noches>Marineford in size.

So he should be able to destroy Marineford.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Las Noches>Marineford in size.

So he should be able to destroy Marineford.

h m interesting theory

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some could tank it or overpower it

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All DF users drown and I don’t really recall anyone being able to tank it back then.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All DF users drown and I don’t really recall anyone being able to tank it back then.

This. If they have no flight like Kizaru or Marcos, They drown(excluding Non-DF users that can swim)

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Valhallavolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marineford gets destroyed along with the people. Those with logias tank it

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Wushu59

@valhallavolund:

Any relevant character tank it, including Pre-Skip Luffy

Lanza is calced at small island level

Character like Oars can assemble entire continents would put his stats at least country level

and even Pre-Time Skip Sanji could survive a barrage of his punches

No Caption Provided

Even deflecting him at one point

Pre-Skip Luffy > Pre-Skip Sanji who has country level durability. simple

So even high balling Lanza to country level with statements would not matter.

Majority of people in Marineford are significantly above Luffy.

Characters like Mihawk or Garp would take it without issue.

Characters like Diamond Jozu deflects large island level shock waves

There are more feats in pre-skip to prove this. That's one out of a few

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he won’t destroy marine ford. If you seen the manga picture that building and mountains is taller than the clouds. It’s a massive island

Valhallavolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deepseaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulqiorra>old white beard

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@wushu59:

Agree regarding multiple characters tanking it.

Disagree with it being only Small Island lvl, statements >> calcs.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kills 98% of the characters there; only very specific logias survive.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gdara said:

@wushu59:

Agree regarding multiple characters tanking it.

Disagree with it being only Small Island lvl, statements >> calcs.

Dependents on the consistency of statement. Authors often create unintentional parallels

But sure, using 3 day walk statement and mutiple characters including Pre-Skip Luffy still tank it.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulqiorra>old white beard

Whitebeard crushes it with his bare and calls him a squirt like he did the Admirals who have far better feats

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Wushu59

@diydeath: @ninjarizer: Low mid tier characters like Pre-Skip Sanji can survive barrrage of attacks from country level character.

High balling Lanza to country level won't change much

If by “98 percent”, you mean no name marines, sure I guess.

Any of the 7 Warlords, Whitebeard's main forces or even Vice Captains tank or survive it without issue.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: You understand with the scaling your using, if Pre-Timeskip Luffy has country level durability, you can easily get characters like Kaido to multi-continental or moon level?

Country level Lanza isn’t a high ball, it’s just using a fast walk for three days instead of average walking speed, and you get country level.

Characters like Luffy get vaporised, and basically anyone who doesn’t have logia intangibility dies, including Whitebeard. This isn’t downplay, and it’s entirely inconsistent to call Pre-Timeskip Luffy country level. Entirely.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of the top tiers should be able to no sell it with the possible exception of old WB since his overall durability and capacity to even use CoA defenses was severely compromised.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: When you say no sell, you mean take no damage?

So you would argue that Old Garp could no sell a Lanza to the face?

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Yray

Raigo >>> lanza

Every top tier at marine ford higher than1st yonko commander tier scales above raigo so they easily tank or no sell lanza

Marco no sells due to df

Jozu tanks due to df

Other logias also no sell due to df

Doffy no sells if he quickly blocks with awakening imbued with haki

Lanza only succeeds in taking out mostly fodders and some mid tiers

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: When you say no sell, you mean take no damage?

So you would argue that Old Garp could no sell a Lanza to the face?

With haki defenses up, definitely.

Just with his body, he will probably get some burns.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

“Dependents on the consistency of statement. Authors often create unintentional parallels“

The irony of this statement.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wushu59

@ninjarizer:

You understand with the scaling your using, if Pre-Timeskip Luffy has country level durability, you can easily get characters like Kaido to multi-continental or moon level?

Durability of One Piece characters are consistently above their own AP in a Looney Tunes manner

There is massive dif between country and even small continent, but sure, you said it not me.

Country level Lanza isn’t a high ball, it’s just using a fast walk for three days instead of average walking speed, and you get country level.

If I wanted to high ball using statements like you, I could just say characters like Don Chinjao are Continental.

People who scale above him like admirals, Multi-Continental. You can legit use Punk Hazard feat to supplement this as well.

Hell, while I am at it, I'll use statement to wank to Whitebeard solar system level using size of One Piece planet

Characters like Luffy get vaporised, and basically anyone who doesn’t have logia intangibility dies, including Whitebear

Based on nothing.

Try harder. Debunk using feats not your head canon.

Didn't even get vape by Akianu. Zoro didn't get vape by Enel who was going to vape country,

Pre-Alabasta Luffy can tussle with Elbaf Giant who can one shot island devouring fish using just air pressure

Full contact is multiple times air pressure

Oars is just one of few examples

When characters like Whitebeard match other characters with actual country plus level feats, you really have nothing to argue with.

This isn’t downplay, and it’s entirely inconsistent to call Pre-Timeskip Luffy country level. Entirely.

No it's not. Not if there are multiple showings of it. It just means Post Skip characters are stronger then you think

And I said durability not AP.

Because “I think” is not a rebuttal

JigenTheGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanza oneshots, current x drake nearly bled to death from a bullet wound lmao

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lanza kills everyone even the logia’s they’re vaporized

Lmao at anyone at marine ford being country level

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-TS countrylevel lol

OT:Kill anyone bar Kizaru

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By NinjaRizer

@wushu59: Just out of curiosity, could you post these country level feats?

Dolchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Dolchio

It doesn't matter what durability the characters have, Marineford itself is taking the hit directly. Marineford has only small island durability due to it being a small island. Only characters with island level+ durability AND the ability to fly via devil fruit or Geppo will survive this. Everyone else either dies in the blast outright or drowns in the ocean because of devil fruit weakness.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marco, Jozu, Vista, Akainu, BB, Kizaru and Aokiji can all tank(With defenses: WB, Mihawk and Doflamingo).

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad that the poll speaks the truth

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Wushu59
@ninjarizer said:

@wushu59: Just out of curiosity, could you post these country level feats?

Whitebeard

Akainu and Aokiji

Already posted country level durability feat for Pre-Skip Sanji

Mihawk output large island level force with casual air pressure in kinetic energy when he uprooted denser then steel glacier which translates to large country level force when converted to full contact

Enel was going to vape country

And obviously using your logic of using statements to high ball feats with Lanza to country level it would be hypocritical not to put Chinjao at continental

It flat out says continent in multiple panels opposed to people making parallels with walking distance

Pointed Head Chinjao was scales below Sai who scales below any relevant Marineford character

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Alright, let's unpack this.

Whitebeard

There are a lot of qualms and a lot of assumptions made in this calculation, that you won't find trouble with but many will. For example, the assumption that the waves were moving at 4km/s using assumptions about the ocean, using anime scans as reference for the range to pixel scale, assuming the method in which Whitebeard created those Tsunami sand drawing the conclusion that Whitebeard could potentially life-wipe the entire earth with two Tsunami that engulfed Marineford.

I believe it's asinine to assume that if those Tsunamis hit, the islands and basically the continent surrounding would have been wiped out as a result. You can believe it, but I dont. It's entirely inconsistent with a guy that was stabbed by fodder 267 times, received 46 cannon wounds to have multi-continental durability as the calculation suggests.

Akainu and Aokiji

This calculation is based on a whole heap of baseless assumptions. It could be entirely possible he was able to change the landscape using some form of awakening, and to my knowledge, this would render this type of calculation mood. Unless you want to calculate the energy of what it would take to transmute some material into Mochi, or String instantly, calculations like this are rather silly considering we know about awakenings. Again, you can assume that Akainu can issue multi-continental levels of energy, but I don't buy it, and I don't buy these calcs that are based on too many real-world assumptions in a fictional universe.

Already posted country level durability feat for Pre-Skip Sanji

Now Oars is country level? Alright, post the feat.

Enel was going to vape country

No.

Keep in mind if you want me to post anything, I'll ask. But again, if we are operating on assumptions like this, then things will get out of hand. I could get someone like Yamamoto to planet level with Zanka no Tachi with assumptions like the ones in the calculations you've presented, and you'll object to it but here you are, pedalling this stuff.

And obviously using your logic of using statements to high ball feats with Lanza to country level it would be hypocritical not to put Chinjao at continental

Oh, I don't think Lanza is country level, I keep it at small-country. And Chinjao isn't continent level, especially based on splitting a continent of unquantifiable size.

It flat out says continent in multiple panels opposed to people making parallels with walking distance

It does say continent, but this is irrelevant, considering we don't know the size, shape, or much about it, and haven't got many metrics to go off beside it being called a continent. If we did, I wouldn't be arguing with you here, I'd agree with you.

No idea about the walking distance thing, in fact, I'm pretty sure it wasn't mentioned. I could be wrong though.

Pointed Head Chinjao was scales below Sai who scales below any relevant Marineford character

This is true, but it doesn't point to anyone having small country level durability. It's possible, but when you come with scans claiming Whitebeard can produce multi-continental levels of energy, and being able to tank it, but the same person was harmed by bullets and cannons, you'll be called into question.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

@diydeath: @ninjarizer: Low mid tier characters like Pre-Skip Sanji can survive barrrage of attacks from country level character.

High balling Lanza to country level won't change much

If by “98 percent”, you mean no name marines, sure I guess.

Any of the 7 Warlords, Whitebeard's main forces or even Vice Captains tank or survive it without issue.

Yeah; I know this isn't true; but by all means; if you believe it then put your money where your mouth is.

Wk_Decaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Wk_Decaff

OP has been getting a lot of wank recently.

Tho I do think the Admirals can overpower Lanza.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wushu59

@ninjarizer:

There are a lot of qualms and a lot of assumptions made in this calculation, that you won't find trouble with but many will. For example, the assumption that

the waves were moving at 4km/s using assumptions about the ocean, using anime scans as reference for the range to pixel scale, assuming the method in which Whitebeard created those Tsunami sand drawing the conclusion that Whitebeard could potentially life-wipe the entire earth with two Tsunami that engulfed Marineford. I believe it's asinine to assume that if those Tsunamis hit,the islands and basically the continent surrounding would have been wiped out as a result. You can believe it, but I dont.

Uprooted 16,114,285,714,285.71 Gallons of water and Akianu could physically match his condensed power compacted into punches

No Caption Provided

It's entirely inconsistent with a guy that was stabbed by fodder 267 times, received 46 cannon wounds to have multi-continental durability as the calculation suggests.

No it isn't. When paying attention to context.

Whitebeard was already dying of terminal illness and poor health prior to stepping to Marineford

No Caption Provided

Most of the damaged caused by Admirals

Akianu blows holes in his chest and half his face off. Kizaru pierced him and Aokiji froze him as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This calculation is based on a whole heap of baseless assumptions. It could be entirely possible he was able to change the landscape using some form of awakening, and to my knowledge, this would render this type of calculation mood. Unless you want to calculate the energy of what it would take to transmute some material into Mochi, or String instantly, calculations like this are rather silly considering we know about awakenings. Again, you can assume that Akainu can issue multi-continental levels of energy, but I don't buy it, and I don't buy these calcs that are based on too many real-world assumptions in a fictional universe.

Basically you are resorting to baseless head cannon. Logia types don't use this sort of DF awakening. Paramecia's do. Neither Akianu nor Aokiji have shown anything of the sort. Real word is best thing to go off of.

Now Oars is country level? Alright, post the feat.

In order to form countries you have to be at least country level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No.

Keep in mind if you want me to post anything, I'll ask. But again, if we are operating on assumptions like this, then things will get out of hand. I could get someone like Yamamoto to planet level with Zanka no Tachi with assumptions like the ones in the calculations you've presented, and you'll object to it but here you are, pedalling this stuf

Yes. Tell Oda to his face no.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Banakai Yama has nothing to do with Ulq. Irrelevant

Oh, I don't think Lanza is country level, I keep it at small-country. And Chinjao isn't continent level, especially based on splitting a continent of unquantifiable size.

Going strictly off visuals it is not small country level. Not even close.

Small island level is most you will get off visuals. Diamond Jozu already deflected large island level shock wave

If you want to high ball Lanza using statement, it is only fair to do the same for Chinjao

We could simply go use smallest continent in real life as baseline. Not like this is wank... One Piece world is shown to be several times bigger then real world

If you don't want to do this, then don't do it for Ulq either.

This is true, but it doesn't point to anyone having small country level durability. It's possible, but when you come with scans claiming Whitebeard can produce multi-continental levels of energy, and being able to tank it, but the same person was harmed by bullets and cannons, you'll be called into question.

I've posted scan of low mid tiers like Pre-Skip Sanji having country level durability.

Akiana tanked power of bloodlusted Whitebeard's condensed punches which is more power then Ulq could ever dream of

Mihawk' full contact swing rounds out to large country when not even taking into account glacier was denser then steel which Vista could physically match

Elbalf Giants one shot volcano infested island devouring fish with air pressure.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Luffy can make physical contact with these giants

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wushu59

Dressrosa feats for Doffy I can post as well maybe for another time

He is massively below admirals and has better feats then Ulquiorra

AntiMagicku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyday we stray further from god....pre-ts country lvl sanji ...

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antimagicku: Ikr

Its getting worse and worse with the OP wank.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao wtf

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

Uprooted 16,114,285,714,285.71 Gallons of water and Akianu could physically match his condensed power compacted into punches

This itself isn't actually country level, or anywhere close to it. Most of the energy comes from the absurd velocity (4km/s) which makes no sense based on looking at the anime, it would have been a single second and Marineford would have been crushed.

No it isn't. When paying attention to context.

Whitebeard was already dying of terminal illness and poor health prior to stepping to Marineford

I'm aware of this, but consider the fact that if you believe the calc you sent me, this means that he became so deficient in his durability that 267 bullets wounded him, and so did 46 cannons. I don't buy it my guy. It's true his durability was lowered, but he could still use Haki, and was still harmed by NORMAL bullets, and pierced by the blades of fodder on panel. What if Ulquiorra was to piece old Whitebeard with Lanza. You think he'd just tank it, when he failed to tank fodder blades in his sickly state? I think not.

Basically you are resorting to baseless head cannon. Logia types don't use this sort of DF awakening. Paramecia's do. Neither Akianu nor Aokiji have shown anything of the sort. Real word is best thing to go off of.

I'm not saying this is factual, I'm saying it's possible. The calc said that to create such a climate, over 900km of lava most have been ejected by Akainu, into the ground and such. I think it's possible, but again since we don't know the method all that can be done is assume.

In order to form countries you have to be at least country level

Not really, it is a feat of strength BUT we don't know the timeframe, which can make all the difference. If you found out he did it over a 30 year timeframe, would you have the same opinion? If it was said he did it instantly, I'd be behind you. But it wasn't.

Yes. Tell Oda to his face no.

Skypiea is Island sized? Is there a given size for it that can be used?

Going strictly off visuals it is not small country level. Not even close.

Small island level is most you will get off visuals. Diamond Jozu already deflected large island level shock wave

If you want to high ball Lanza using statement, it is only fair to do the same for Chinjao

Using statements for Las Noches isn't high balling, it's the most consistent method. We can't use visuals because they are inconsistent. Why on earth would you intentionally use something inconsistent to gauge the size of something, you wouldn't do that in any aspect of your life unless you were actively trying to be inaccurate. What is accurate, however, is the statements and the narrative, which point to small country sized Las Noches.

We could simply go use smallest continent in real life as baseline. Not like this is wank... One Piece world is shown to be several times bigger then real world

If you don't want to do this, then don't do it for Ulq either.

You understand if you use something like the mass of Antartica, you only get mountain level to multi mountain level, right?

I've posted scan of low mid tiers like Pre-Skip Sanji having country level durability.

Akiana tanked power of bloodlusted Whitebeard's condensed punches which is more power then Ulq could ever dream of

I have one question. Sanji didn't possess Armament Haki pre-timeskip, correct?

You agree that even sick Whitebeard is above Sanji in durability, right? Sick Whitebeard > Sanji?

Just explain to me how someone, with this level of durability, was stabbed and perforated by the blades of fodder, literally hurt by cannons, and bullets. It's not downplaying and I understand Whitebeard has a decent level of durability, BUT to say that country level durability is common and basically fodder in terms of the verse, you'll be called into question.

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The island gets destroyed and everyone dies

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Country level pre-timeskip sanji is next level of wank

Zeds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marineford gets vaped and Garp, Sengoku, the 3 admirals, Whitebeard, Marco, Mihawk, Shanks get hurt a lot but are still alive but then you could say Haki wasn't properly introduced so CoO or CoA wouldn't help.

But if this was Marineford but everyone has current feats and Haki then I could say that Garp, Sengoku, the 3 admirals, Whitebeard, Marco, Doffy, Mihawk, Shanks, and yeah Luffy could get away from it or possibly take the hit but get hurt a little bit but Marineford and everyone else get vaped.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

Country level durability. It's not wank if you have feats to support it.

Counry level Lanza is wank.

It's hypocritical to use non- direct statements to high ball Lanza to country level then dismiss very blunt statement and direct feats for One Piece

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wushu59

@zeds: @ningenoid:

Small island level attack is not doing anything to even Jozu

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wushu59
@antimagicku said:

Everyday we stray further from god....pre-ts country lvl sanji ...

Can't read for shit

Durability

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@delein said:

Country level durability. It's not wank if you have feats to support it.

sure....where do you have current strawhats?

Counry level Lanza is wank.

It's hypocritical to use non- direct statements to high ball Lanza to country level then dismiss very blunt statement and direct feats for One Piece

I didn't even post on this matchup, if you have to brag about Lanza, look at the posts above.

Although by scaling it wouldnt be far off. @gdara explained it well in his CaV.