Garp ragdolls him the worse.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If he starts in base, stops at 2.

Starts in segunda Etapa, one-shots everyone here simultaneously, no amount of weak speculative arguments can save your favorite characters...

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: No Bleach is just wanked on this site there are threads with at least half of these characters vs. Ulquiorra and they take the majority by a large margin I'll link them if you want me to.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Even if he starts in base he clears since they’re in character and his ceros are still going to hurt even in Base due to their lack of energy durability feats or scaling to endergy durability feats.

Edit: By this i meant that he can give himself the opening to go into his release.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SkySanji

@valorknight said:
@skysanji said:

@valorknight: No Bleach is just wanked on this site there are threads with at least half of these characters vs. Ulquiorra and they take the majority by a large margin I'll link them if you want me to.

Excuse me? I never denied that Bleach was wanked

So your bias And ignore that Bleach is wanked but attack One Piece for wank even though there is no wank going on here?

but you claiming such ridiculous things in threads like these proves that One Piece has it as well.

The Admirals fodderize a Gear 4 Luffy,Doffy and Katakuri who in turn stomp Ulq common sense tells you they will stomp Ulq,No?

These threads have been done an obscene ammount of times It's just bias Bleach fanboys who think Ulquiorra stands a chance against anyone around a Yonkou commander level.

And don't give me any of that crap when you said Ulq barely beats a Gear 4 snake man Luffy even though again Luffy takes the majority, but you think he can beat Admirals, you are Gone if you think this.

No Caption Provided

The thread again where luffy takes the majority

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/luffy-4th-gear-snakeman-vs-ulquiorra-2nd-resurrecc-2003642/

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Raziel2014

if you want to deny canon and everything in bleach then ulquiorra losses but if you dont then Base ulquiorra is more than enough

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FaradaySloth

@skysanji: For the nth time. No one cares what the majority says, all that depends is the arguments and evidence. And I have seen ZILCH evidence to show to me how Ulquiorra doesn't one-shot any One Piece Character in SE. Like, show me ONE durability feat, please for the love of God. Don't say Observation Haki, Logia Intang, etc. bullshit arguments that been debunked before. Just show me feats and I swear to god I'll never say "Lanza gg" ever again on a One Piece thread.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: For the nth time. No one cares what the majority says, all that depends is the arguments and evidence. And I have seen ZILCH evidence to show to me how Ulquiorra doesn't one-shot any One Piece Character in SE. Like, show me ONE durability feat, please for the love of God. Don't say Observation Haki, Logia Intang, etc. bullshit arguments that been debunked before. Just show me feats and I swear to god I'll never say "Lanza gg" ever again on a One Piece thread.

So.....Again they have to sit there and try to tank it?

No Caption Provided

You are turning this into a durability gauntlet.....

That is literally what you are you are saying right now, You can't Debunk Observation Haki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

@valorknight said:

@skysanji:

The Admirals fodderize a Gear 4 Luffy,Doffy and Katakuri

I've read the series, bud. I don't need you, someone who lacks knowledge on the series they actively overrate, telling me how characters stand in one of my favorite manga still currently running.

No Caption Provided

Luffy barely beat Katakuri and Cracker each of these fights lasting more than 11 hours and he had assisstance with both of them via Nami,Brulee,Katakuri jobbing towards the end of the fight and casually got blitzed and oneshotted by Kaidou but you mean to tell me an Admiral won't fodderize him?

who in turn stomp Ulq

The thing is, all of those characters lack energy durability feats as well as the speed necessary to fight someone like Ulquiorra in his first or second release state. I can't thing of a single legitimate speed feat from Doflamingo or Katakuri to justify anyone they scale to keeping up with Ulquiorra. If you disagree with me, you are of course free to provide scans of said feats.

Energy durability feats yes but they don't have to sit there and Tank a Lanza especially when they all have Observation Haki and know when it's coming before Ulq even thinks of using it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed? Like Brooke with no effort reacting to and intercepting Lightning at point blank range:

No Caption Provided

common sense tells you they will stomp Ulq,No?

Common sense tells me that someone who can't even write a sentence correctly probably shouldn't be arguing here.

Not important but what was wrong with the sentence?

These threads have been done an obscene ammount of times It's just bias Bleach fanboys who think Ulquiorra stands a chance against anyone around a Yonkou commander level.

In case you weren't aware, stating that Ulquiorra could beat characters without the feats necessary to take his strongest hits =/= stating that characters without the feats to take his strongest hits could beat Ulquiorra. It's pretty obvious who the actual wanker is in this situation, dude.

Already went over this isn't a "Who can tank this attack gauntlet" it's an all out fight and Ulq isn't tagging them with a Lanza when they have Observation Haki and scale to be faster than him.

And don't give me any of that crap when you said Ulq barely beats a Gear 4 snake man Luffy

Luffy has no feats to suggest that he wouldn't be incinerated by a Lanza del Relampago. I'll drop my entire argument if you can give me a single energy durability feats from anyone in One Piece that would allow them to tank a hit like this:

Bleach Chapter 351

I must be blind or something but this isn'the a durability gauntlet if that's the case then Ulq can't tank any if their attacks and they win just because he can't tank any of their attacks I'm tired of going over this.

even though again Luffy takes the majority

Something you have yet to prove.

Pretty sure I posted the thread already but here it is again

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/luffy-4th-gear-snakeman-vs-ulquiorra-2nd-resurrecc-2003642/

but you think he can beat Admirals, you are Gone if you think this.

Like I've said before, feel free to prove me wrong. I know you can't, so it's not worth trying, but the option is always there. If you were half as competent as Shirso or Leo, you might have a chance at gaining some ground, but right now you have nothing to show for your ignorant ramblings.

I just proved you wrong you just keep talking about them not having durability feats when this isn't a durability gauntlet you are just assuming they will just sit there like they are brain dead without observation Haki which is asanine.

ESPECIALLY when you said Se Ulq barely beats Luffy......

No Caption Provided

And you ran from Shirso.......

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Lol their no were near faster than ulqioria. He blitzed some with 4 digit mach speeds in his 1sy form.

Observation haki means nothing when someone is faster and stronger. The admirals have been hit by much slower characters like white beard. Ulqioria blitzes them befor they even think about going intang

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SkySanji

@undre said:

@skysanji: Lol their no were near faster than ulqioria. He blitzed some with 4 digit mach speeds in his 1sy form.

Sigh...No he didn't STOP SCALING ULQUIORRA TO A STRONGER ICHIGO, It's nonsensical....

And it still isn't beating Fodder Brooke reacting to and intercepting Lightning point Blank.

Observation haki means nothing when someone is faster

Which he isn't

and stronger.

No Caption Provided

Im gonna have to see some physical feats from Ulq that puts him on par with One Piece characters even so how does being physically stronger counter observation Haki?

The admirals have been hit by much slower characters like white beard. Ulqioria blitzes them befor they even think about going intang

Whitebeard is faster than the Admirals, that's a good feat for them not an anti feat.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece wank is actually a thing now. I hoped I would never see the day.

lol

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: That ichigo is about the same power level. He couldn't even take dowm yammy with his mask. But eye patch Kenpachi could with no diff.

White Beard couldnt catch bullets but can tagg admirals that means their not that fast

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

No Caption Provided

That is literally what you are you are saying right now, You can't Debunk Observation Haki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanks Sky for the nth time for proving that Ulquiorra would be a god tier in One Piece and would one-shot anyone.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@skysanji: That ichigo is about the same power level. He couldn't even take dowm yammy with his mask. But eye patch Kenpachi could with no diff.

No he wasn't he had half of his Bankai outfit torn,When he fought Gin He was fully clothed.

White Beard couldnt catch bullets but can tagg admirals that means their not that fast

Whitebeard just tanked everything as seen with The Blackbeard and hid crew nonesense, We Saw When Ace was about to get executed he stopped Kizaru mid movement so moot point is moot.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thanks Sky for the nth time for proving that Ulquiorra would be a god tier in One Piece and would one-shot anyone.

No Caption Provided

"Don't say Observation Haki, Logia Intang, etc. bullshit arguments that been debunked before. Just show me feats and I swear to god I'll never say "Lanza gg" ever again on a One Piece thread."

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Bleach wank ≈ One piece wank <<<< Dragon ball wank ≈ SDS wank <<< Narto wank . Itachi and madara and kaguya wank still the strongest.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Luffy barely beat Katakuri and Cracker each of these fights lasting more than 11 hours and he had assisstance with both of them via Nami,Brulee,Katakuri jobbing towards the end of the fight and casually got blitzed and oneshotted by Kaidou but you mean to tell me an Admiral won't fodderize him?

You're saying all of these things, but not presenting any feats. It's kind of getting redundant.

Wait hold on but you said:

"I've read the series, bud. I don't need you, someone who lacks knowledge on the series they actively overrate, telling me how characters stand in one of my favorite manga still currently running."

But you don't know something as simple as this? You are troll

Energy durability feats yes but they don't have to sit there and Tank a Lanza especially when they all have Observation Haki and know when it's coming before Ulq even thinks of using it.

Tell me, what is.the fastest thing Luffy has used Kenbunshoku Haki? Bullets? Right. If he isn't in the same realm of speed as the person he is fighting, even his recently upgraded precognition won't be of much help. It's essentially the same for anyone else in the series, especially characters like Akainu who have no relevant speed feats at all.

Again you said:

"I've read the series, bud. I don't need you, someone who lacks knowledge on the series they actively overrate, telling me how characters stand in one of my favorite manga still currently running."

But don't know he used it on Hody's attack that traveled across fishman island in an instant and he did it casually in Base, then we have him use it on Katakuri who blitzed him while he was in gear second CASUALLY, yeah you are a troll.

Speed? Like Brooke with no effort reacting to and intercepting Lightning at point blank range:

Bankai Ichigo in the Soul Society Arc was lightning speed, so this isn't particularly impressive. I'm not even going to get into how that is most probably an outlier, as that is a whole other can of worms.

We Aren't comparing lightning speed to someone who is fodder reacting to point blank Lightning casually now are we?

Keep saying outlier when their are numerous feats to back this up its just salt at this point.

Not important but what was wrong with the sentence?

No capital letter at the beginning of the sentence and the word "no" was randomly capitalized at the end.

Okay thanks this isn't a language class nor am I doing an essay nor is this going out to someone important it's just CV so I don't try hard when I type.

Already went over this isn't a "Who can tank this attack gauntlet"

When the characters involved aren't fast enough to dodge the attack in question, it kind of is.

When they areven and have Observation Haki on top of that to suggest they will blitz Ulquiorra, it kind of isn't....

it's an all out fight and Ulq isn't tagging them with a Lanza when they have Observation Haki and scale to be faster than him.

The only Marine Admiral that scales to anyone fast is Aokiji, and even he would have a tough time dodging Lanza; on the other hand, the only characters Akainu scales to in speed are some of the slowest in One Piece.

AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME YOU SAID:

But you don't know Akainu beat Aokijii?

I must be blind or something but this isn'the a durability gauntlet if that's the case then Ulq can't tank any if their attacks and they win just because he can't tank any of their attacks I'm tired of going over this.

You're tired of going over this? That's a riot.

I'm still waiting for some proof. In the thread you linked, none of your arguments were even relatively convincing.

Something you have yet to prove.

You asked for proof of Luffy taking the majority, not sure what nonesense you are spewing now.

I just proved you wrong

I can't even. If you think linking a thread with sub-par "arguments" is proving me wrong, then you've got a long way to go.

What arguement on the thread supports Ulquiorra beating Ichigo

Someone saying Luffy isn't on R2 Ulquiorra's level?

you just keep talking about them not having durability feats when this isn't a durability gauntlet you are just assuming they will just sit there like they are brain dead without observation Haki which is asanine.

When Akainu is literally a statue to someone like Murciélago Ulquiorra, he will just stand there.

With no feats to suggest that Ulquiorra won't get blitzed...

And you ran from Shirso.......

When? If you're referring to the Whitebeard VS Ulquiorra thread, I countered his post and he neglected to reply. I have the utmost respect for Shirso, but claiming that I "ran" from him is absolutely hilarious.

The CaV with Luffy vs. Meliodas

I'm done with this argument, as it's getting late and I have things to do in the morning. It's also getting a bit dull debunking your idiocy day after day, but that's the life, I guess

When I've debunked everything you said in great detail..... but I'm the idiot get lost troll I can post all of the nonsensical claims you've Saud like Assault mode Meliodas being on par with Eos Naruto and Saitama....

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obn topic : if start in base, stop at garp or sengoku, if start in R1 or R2 clears.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SkySanji

@valorknight said:

@skysanji:

But you don't know something as simple as this? You are troll

As simple as what? You kind of left me hanging there, bud

Luffy fighting Cracker and Katakuri for over 11 hours and requiring assistance for each of those fights.......

By the way weren't you getting on me about my sentences even though you didn't out a period at the end of yours guess we aren't all perfect.

But don't know he used it on Hody's attack that traveled across fishman island in an instant

I was referring to quantifiable feats, my bad. I know you don't deal in those, but feel free to cough some up.

An attack that can travel across a 150km sized island instantly isn't quantifiable?

then we have him use it on Katakuri who blitzed him while he was in gear second CASUALLY, yeah you are a troll.

Again, this isn't particularly quantifiable.

Same thing could be said about Ulquiorra blitzing Ichigo.

Keep saying outlier when their are numerous feats to back this up its just salt at this point.

Feel free to share.

Like Luffy kicking a lightning bolt Pts without any gears

Kalifa reacting to lightning but gets blitzed by a holding back Sanji Pts

But Brooke reacting to and intercepting Lightning at point blank range casually is an outlier?

Yeah you hold the L on this one and you can't refute it

Okay thanks this isn't a language class nor am I doing an essay nor is this going out to someone important it's just CV so I don't try hard when I type.

It really helps to sound professional, especially when you're saying such nonsensical things.

Which you haven't proved....You've been debunked on all of your claims thus far.

When they areven and have Observation Haki on top of that to suggest they will blitz Ulquiorra, it kind of isn't....

Kenbunshoku Haki has nothing to do with speed, so how in the world does that suggest that they could blitz Ulquiorra? I'd need specific feats for their Kenbunshoku Haki to even say they could dodge his attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

L, NEXT ARGUEMENT

But you don't know Akainu beat Aokijii?

We don't know how that fight went. I could say that they stood on opposite sides of Punk Hazard the entire time and you couldn't prove me wrong.

Very out of character for Akainu to be a coward to stay at a distance spamming attacks instead of going for cqc especially when he went cqc with Whitebeard of all people.

You sure do like to talk. I've asked you to prove this multiple times, and all I've gotten is a thread with insignificant arguments.

Are you blind? Or do you not know the meaning of majority?

You asked for proof of Luffy taking the majority, not sure what nonesense you are spewing now.

I did, and you haven't provided it.

I'm convinced you are blind now.....

Someone saying Luffy isn't on R2 Ulquiorra's level?

What? I'm not sure what you're replying to here.

You don't know the meaning of the word majority.....

With no feats to suggest that Ulquiorra won't get blitzed...

Show me their feats. If you can give me a feat that puts any Marine Admiral above Ulquiorra in speed, I'll concede right here.

I'll just post Shirso's thread.

They blitz him casually:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/quantifying-a-few-one-piece-speed-feats-1997961/

The CaV with Luffy vs. Meliodas

I wouldn't expect you to know this, but I forfeited that match due to being burnt out on debating Nanatsu no Taizai. I've done it so much within the last few weeks that I'm honestly bored of it.

When I've debunked everything you said in great detail.....

Youre a funny guy.

Thanks, doesn't change the fact that I did and will continue to debunk everything you say.

but I'm the idiot get lost troll

Solid comeback, kiddo.

I can post all of the nonsensical claims you've Saud

Okay, let's see what you've got.

like Assault mode Meliodas being on par with Eos Naruto

I have never made this claim in the history of my time debating Nanatsu no Taizai.

Are you serious? It was on the "if these characters were in Nanatsu no Tazai what would their power levels be thread in were you putilize Assault mode Meliodas close to Eos Naruto's power level and Saitama as well.

and Saitama....

Saitama hasn't the cutting resistance feats nor the combat speed feats needed to defeat Meliodas. I mean, his only feat in the first department is getting scratched by a cat.

Thinks Saitama gets defeated by Assault mode Meliodas but I'm the wanker and an idiot....k den?

To quote what I said in my last post:

I'm done with this argument, as it's getting late and I have things to do in the morning. It's also getting a bit dull debunking your idiocy day after day, but that's the life, I guess.

Goodnight, all.

> Gets debunked on ALL of his claims

> Says Observation Haki has nothing to do with speed

>Says Assault Mode Meliodas beats Saitama

> continues to use appeal to ignorance to argue ie they haven't showned to be able to do this therefore they can't Ex Saitama has no piercing resistant feats therfore Meliodas beats him

I'm deceased.

But he says I'm an idiot, this is the current state of Cv.

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By datruth1

how can any sane and knowledgeable person who's familiar with both shows come to the conclusion that base ulqiora would clear this list or even get past 1 and someone is saying one piece is the one being wanked ???....I ain't gonna say much but bleach seriously needs to be stopped

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@datruth1: One Piece is getting wanked. Like I have said numerous times before, if it wasn’t for their speed, they would be fodder in Bleach, Naruto, NNT, etc. and would have to be compared to FT for all of eternity.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The same 4 people wank Bleach to no end.

He has no counter for gravity attacks.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: Thank you, it's the same people who are in the minority in each thread wanking Bleach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: yeah it's the same 4 people saying X Bleach character stomps every thread even when they character has no feats.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow the three posts above me are possibly the most ironic thing I have seen on CV in some time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: wasn't going to point fingers but you're definitely one of the 4.

But let's not get started on your antics.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: it's not like in every One Piece Character vs Ulquiorra thread you say "Lanza gg" along with the same Bleach debaters meanwhile Everyone else is saying said One Piece Character stomps Ulq I can post all of these threads if need be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wait I forgot he blocked me because I flagged an insult of his and he got punished for it.

Kek

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@faradaysloth: it's not like in every One Piece Character vs Ulquiorra thread you say "Lanza gg" along with the same Bleach debaters meanwhile Everyone else is saying said One Piece Character stomps Ulq I can post all of these threads if need be.

Read my profile status then lol.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FaradaySloth

@tetsukage said:

Oh wait I forgot he blocked me because I flagged an insult of his and he got punished for it.

Kek

Hello salty troll, just here to remind you that I didn't get punished, I just got notified by it. But yeah, don't tag me please!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-> calls me a troll

-> insults people

-> messages people with more insults and lies about what's against the rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and he gets called out and runs for the block button

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Ulq can lose to anyone in the gauntlet before he uses resurrection, but he definitely stops at Garp.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

Cool, just goes to show how immature you are, and how does that contradict what I said?

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jko1

This thread is toxic, hilarious, but toxic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: Faraday might not wank Bleach as much as some but his Ego makes up for it lol.

The only thing you're going to get out of debating him is a good laugh.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:
@faradaysloth said:
@skysanji said:

Cool, just goes to show how immature you are, and how does that contradict what I said?

Nah I just wanted you to see it because I know you'd get triggered and whine.

Btw any durability feats?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory"

Thank you Byakuya, for putting CV in a nutshell.

Ninelven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Won't really take part in the discussion due to my very limited knowledge on Ulquiorra.

But a guy who is only listed as mountain level+ on the Vs Wanking Wiki isn't beating any of the admirals.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Admiral stomp Ulquiorra casually

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Notwithstanding the other problematic aspects with the "Lanza gg" argument, can anybody explain to me why such a technique would even work on the Logias, namely Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru here?

Energy attacks/explosions are not durability bypassing hax that they would require specific resistance, an explosion is nothing but a concentrated ball of heat and concussive force.

Kizaru is pretty obvious but even Akainu and Aokiji have feats to suggest they can easily tank the heat+concussion that an attack like Lanza should produce, unless Lanza have some other special properties outside of real life explosions that I am not aware of? All assuming logia intang is on of course, which the OP doesn't nerf.