R1: Ulq

R2: Roshi

#3 Posted by cromulor (2390 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Ulq if he blitzes

R2: Roshi godstomps

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18086 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

R1 Ulq

R2 Current Roshi solos the verse with a Kamehameha.

#6 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: With a Kamehameha..... I doubt Roshi could actually solo the verse, but his Kamehameha would one-shot the entire Bleach cast.

#8 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: Current Roshi's Kamehameha scales to around multi planet level. The only Bleach character who could potentially survive this is Soul King, but his feats are pretty vague, so I'd rather not get into that.

#10 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Ywach scales above multi planet , and everybody who have SK lv reatsu scale above multi planet lv .

#11 Posted by ChromeDisaster (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruh what is going on with all these damn Ulquiorra threads. Roshi destroyed the moon in DB so he takes both rounds with a Kamehameha

#12 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: Based on a single statement that was never backed up by feats. Yhwach's best feats are large island-small country and he doesn't scale any higher cuz he was literally the strongest character at EOS. I could see a case made for country level Yhwach, but multi-planet is reaching hard.

#13 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: Are ya a troll or something???

Ywach can destroy 3 dimension with his reatsu , and those dimensions contain many stars .

Its far above anything roshi did .

And Prime SK was way more powerfull than Ywach (he absorbed the weakest version of SK , after SK used his power to create the realms and other things)

#14 Posted by ChromeDisaster (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Mafuba GG

#15 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3608 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: You are obviously the troll here. I'm not going to waste my time. I admit that prime Soul King should be at least multi-planet level, but his feats are really vague and I already said I'm not going into that. Nobody else in Bleach has the feats to tank a Kamehameha from current Roshi.

#16 Posted by SmokerNaruto (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi stomp both rounds don't forget in dragon ball roshi could blow up the moon

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#17 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4735 posts) - - Show Bio

R1: Ulquiorra

R2: Roshi wins without effort.

#18 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: You obviusly a fantroll and a bleach lowballer who cant accept that bleach characters beat his favourite , i dont waste my time with ya.

#19 Posted by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: bro have you ever made a post using feats instead of only making suppositions? Cause you know that if you don’t back up stuff it has 0 meaning, right?

#20 Posted by UltraShaggy (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

@djibbo__: I think its enough back up to my statemant , that it was stated multiply time , that Ywach can destroy those dimensions , and he already started to , and we can se stars in those dimensions , and if this , destroying dimensions with stars within is just planet lv , then wtf .

#21 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18086 posts) - - Show Bio

@smokernaruto: @chromedisaster: Roshi needed his buff form to destroy the moon and it used up all his power. Plus he said he couldn’t beat King Piccolo who was confirmed city level. Dragon ball Roshi would one shot Ulquiorra with his full power Kamehameha, it chances are Ukquiora would blitz and chop him up way before he could charge it up or even think about going buff.

#22 Posted by Djibbo__ (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy:

Damn

Scans

You can say wathever you want but until I see scans all the things you say have 0 meaning, is this concept too hard to understand for you?

#23 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: Destroying a dimension with stars over time is not dimension-level, galaxy level, solar system level, or even necessarily planet level by default. It depends more on How he was going to do it. (I'm not trying to downplay Yhwach, but Context is very important when talking about that type of power)

As others have said:

R1: Ulquiorra wins due to speed advantage and Regen

R2: Roshi finesses and stomps effortlessly.