Isn't Ulquiorra the ultimate virgin?

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Raziel2014

Fem ritters are weak, only Lilotto and Bambietta are strong, the rest were confirm to be much weaker than Even Base Grimmjow, Ginjo, Luppi and Tsukishima

Ulquiorra in Base should have no problem Killing them as they no longer posses Holy Form.

R2 is a unholy stomp

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

He did threaten the first non-hollow girl he met with forced IV. So yeah, I think he's the not the best with ladies.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see the team pulling off a victory, though, without Bambietta and Candice, they're fodder.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

He did threaten the first non-hollow girl he met with forced IV. So yeah, I think he's the not the best with ladies.

What is "IV"?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LimitlessSigil
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Where are you getting that from? Ulquiorra has one of the best feats in the series and pushed Ichigo to a level where he was the only one able to sense Chrysalis Aizen. None of these Sternritter scale above him in raw power, though all together they have a good chance of winning.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ourmanuel

The only argument for him winning is Lanza, but Liltotto could possibly eat that, not to mention how it’s likely not going to tag them

But really, Bambi’s the only one who could do much to him.

Meh, I’d still give it to the team. Way more ways for them to win.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra needs to start off in R2 to fight them. Honestly even then I feel like bambi or liltoto could take him in a 1v1. He mid diff the others due to his regen. Outside of R2 he isn't going to be winning. These 5 fodderized kenpachi (while he was weakened) which shows that they don't have any mercy for their opponents

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

Lemme ask you this question first. Are you adept in actual bleach scaling, or are the type of person to base everything off of visual feats and ignore in verse scaling and the nuances that come with them.

I use in manga and logical scaling. However R2 Ulquiorra wasn't apart of the espada rankings, so he can't really be scaled. He is right under base Aizen and shikai Yamamoto imo. And shikai Yamamoto was still stronger than almost all of the sterrnritter.

Have you read any of the bleach light novels or databooks at all?

I don't even know if the light novels are considered canon by Kubo, but I've looked at some of the data books, and I heard one of them said final arck Ulquiorra's base is as strong as released Nnoitra, which would mean that his released form was still weaker than R2 Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow was a solid mid tier, meaning R2 Ulquiorra would at least by high mid tier by that logic.

Cause if you had, none of the espada, including ulquiorra, would seem impressive in the slightest by the later arcs. There's a clear power creep in every arc, and the femritters are some of high mid tiers of the final arc.

The only reason the sterrnriter did so good was because the captains couldn't use their bankais. Ulquiorra would be below the top Sterrnritter, but would still be stronger than most of them. He would at least be around Bazz-B level imo. He would probably lose to this team, but he has more raw power than any single one of them imo.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheEmperor95

@alextheboss: how can R2 ulquiorra be right under base aizen when there are 3 espada ranked above him who are stronger (he even says this)

If you say his statement about them being stronger is not true then his statement about aizen not knowing is also not true which still means that there are still espada stronger than him

Edit: I do think the espada are still relevant in the final arc but they all lose to the elites (any of them could arguably solo the espada), jugram (who can solo the espada), uryu and gremmy (who should be able to solo), could even throw in mask as well

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

how can R2 ulquiorra be right under base aizen when there are 3 espada ranked above him who are stronger (he even says this)

Ulquiorra said that before his final form was revealed, which he flat out stated was unknown to Aizen, which is clear author's intent to tell us the rankings mean nothing. Also Yammy was number 0, so clearly the 3 espada above him was bull anyways.

If you say his statement about them being stronger is not true then his statement about aizen not knowing is also not true which still means that there are still espada stronger than him

Except one was an earlier statement to lower Ichigo's moral, and the second statement was a reveal. Do you not understand anything about story telling?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the first statement was also a reveal. It was implied that ulquiorra was the leader of the espada but it turned out he was only the 4th. The 3 people ranked above him being much stronger never changed?

Also ulquiorra did nothing impressive besides make a big boom and stomp 1 opponent with extremely inconsistent powers. Any of the top 3 espada could have replicated his feat with ease (barring Lanza which isn't accurate).

Ulquiorra however never showed the analytical skills of stark nor swordsmanship of his level. He has no answer to the cero spam or wolves either.

Ulquiorra also doesn't have a means to bypass barragan hax.

Yammy does have the potential to be stronger than ulquiorra (which would still make his statement true) but he needs a lot of time to prep and store that power. He was fodder for essentially the entire arc because he needed to gain power.

Also check the edit on my last post

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

the first statement was also a reveal. It was implied that ulquiorra was the leader of the espada but it turned out he was only the 4th. The 3 people ranked above him being much stronger never changed?

Yeah, but what Ulquiorra was showing off was his base form. His base for is the 3rd strongest. Ichigo thought his base form was so strong he must be the strongest, but he was right to say there were 3 others stronger than him. Uluqiorra only surpasses them because of his final form, if the other top 3 got an R2 like Ulquiorra, then they would surpass him.

Also ulquiorra did nothing impressive besides make a big boom and stomp 1 opponent with extremely inconsistent powers. Any of the top 3 espada could have replicated his feat with ease (barring Lanza which isn't accurate).

Ulquiorra's cero oscuras was able to hold off VL Ichigo's cero. Post Ulquiorra fight Ichigo at 50% power was able to stop Yammy's cero oscuras and overpower him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ulquiorra however never showed the analytical skills of stark nor swordsmanship of his level. He has no answer to the cero spam or wolves either.

Ulquiorra also doesn't have a means to bypass barragan hax.

He can spam cero oscuras or lanza from a distance.

Also check the edit on my last post

Edit: I do think the espada are still relevant in the final arc but they all lose to the elites (any of them could arguably solo the espada), jugram (who can solo the espada), uryu and gremmy (who should be able to solo), could even throw in mask as well

I agree with this. R2 Ulquiorra would be more like Bazz-B level imo.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: even when ulquiorra showed his 2nd form he never said anything about being the strongest espada or even being the closest to aizen. Nothing from him implied that he was the strongest. People just started to make that up because he said aizen didn't see it (not that he didn't know) and they didn't like any of the higher ranked espada. Put ichigo against any of the top 3 and they absolutely fodderize him.

Yammy cero never even went off. Ichigo stopped him while he was still charging it. That's not as impressive as it seems

Ulquiorra cero/Lanza spam is laughable in comparison to stark. He can shoot hundreds of ceros at a time. His base form spam is as fast as R2 R2 ulquiorra.

Out of everything ulquiorra has done what makes him superior to the top 3? The only argument is Lanza because of AOE and he has a second release. Give zommari or szayl a 2nd release and they still get fodderized by r1 ulquiorra this is no different

Also I wish that the espada played a larger role in the TYBW. They had so much hype

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

even when ulquiorra showed his 2nd form he never said anything about being the strongest espada or even being the closest to aizen.

Ulquiorra is not one to brag.

Nothing from him implied that he was the strongest.

Him saying Aizen didn't know about the form and his number 4 disappearing off of his body implies the rankings no longer matter. Those two things alone don't mean he is the strongest, they just mean the numbers mean nothing. Him having the best feats are what imply him to be the strongest.

People just started to make that up because he said aizen didn't see it (not that he didn't know) and they didn't like any of the higher ranked espada.

Put ichigo against any of the top 3 and they absolutely fodderize him.

Hitsugaya was able to fight Harribel. Masked Ichigo should be stronger than Hitsugaya, at least after his fight with Ulquiorra.

Out of everything ulquiorra has done what makes him superior to the top 3? The only argument is Lanza because of AOE and he has a second release.

His reiatsu was the only one stated to feel like an ocean, he was able to match VL Ichigo's cero and VL Ichigo could have easily had more raw power than Aizen himself, considering only Ichigo could sense chrysalis Aizen, and Ichigo's dad was able to match base Aizen but not feel chrysalis Aizen's reiatsu.

Give zommari or szayl a 2nd release and they still get fodderized by r1 ulquiorra this is no different

It was stated the top 4 espadda were on another tier compared to the others. You can't compare the lower ones.

Also I wish that the espada played a larger role in the TYBW. They had so much hype

Yeah, the rushed ending was disappointing. Grimmjow, Harribel, and Nel should have all had their moment to shine.

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Consciouskeeper

Plot twist ulquiorra is so weak he didn't survive until TYBW but grimjow did.

He takes the L here.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: ulquiorra didn't have the best feats though. Taking on shunsui and ukitake is better than stomping ichigo.

He also didn't match VL cero he outright said that it overpowered his cero. He was complete fodder to VL ichigo

Halibel was beating bankai toshiro in base when she got serious. As soon as she released she would have one shot him if not for the ice clone. Afterwards she was building up water for a grand attack toshiro even notes how he was doing the same thing. She wanted to crush him with an overwhelming attack.

VL ichigo reiatsu was never stated to be an ocean (or even incredibly strong for that matter) and we saw how much that mattered against ulquiorra

Avatar image for deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50
deactivated-5ccb7595e1a50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

ulquiorra didn't have the best feats though. Taking on shunsui and ukitake is better than stomping ichigo.

Not really. VL Ichigo should be above Isshin, who pushed Aizen to evolve, so R2 Ulquiorra was able to last against an opponent who very well could have been above base Aizen in strength. He even chopped off his horn. And even regular Ichigo with his mask shouldn't be that much weaker than Ukitake and Shunsui, and Ulquiorra was already winning in R1, he just went R2 to show how hopeless it was for Ichigo.

He also didn't match VL cero he outright said that it overpowered his cero. He was complete fodder to VL ichigo

Ichigo's cero blew Ulquiorra's away, but Ulquiorra's was enough to still cancel it out before getting hit himself.

VL ichigo reiatsu was never stated to be an ocean (or even incredibly strong for that matter) and we saw how much that mattered against ulquiorra

It may have been so high they couldn't sense it anymore, as nobody said anything about feeling it at all.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

IIRC the whole bankai sealing thing was for the first invasion only, and after that several captain went Bankai against the sternritters and still struggled severely.

The only ones who had their bankai and had problems were the weaker captains.

Lol, no. No no no no no. Bazz-B would neg diff R2 ulquiorra in base with a finger. He doesn't have more raw power than any decent sternritter, as reiatsu determines raw power, and the quincies have more by virtue of fighting much stronger opponents. (by quincies i mean the decent ones, not the off-screened ones)

Ulquiorra isnt even as strong as Barragan, Starrk, and Yammy. Someone like Ginjo or Tsukishima no diffs him. Let alone any rellevant quincy

Can you back any of this up?

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people always assume that just because a character is from a later arc, said character is automatically stronger? Ulq still has one of the best DC feats in the series that few characters directly scale to.

OT: I can only see Bambi being a real threat here. If Ulq starts in R2, he blitzes them hard and vapes them with a casual cero.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think segunda etapa Ulquiorra is stronger than base Aizen. I don't see the latter surviving a few seconds against full hollow Ichigo like Ulquiorra did.

NINJA-MASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99 said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I think segunda etapa Ulquiorra is stronger than base Aizen. I don't see the latter surviving a few seconds against full hollow Ichigo like Ulquiorra did.

I can.

In the first place, Ulquiorra's surviving against H2 Ichigo was:

-Having his Cero Oscuras countered by an instant Cero

-Got blitzed

-Got a non-fatal wound and regenerated from it

-Throws a lanza which didn't even make Hollow budge

-Getting blitzed again and Lanza crushed barehanded in Ulquiorra's face

-Got one-shotted and then half of his body vaporized by Cero

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: I'm just gonna say that Aizen stated that he would have been one-shot by FKT arc Ichigo's full power getsuga. There's no way FKT arc Ichigo would one-shot R2 Ulq.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabii99: I'm just gonna say that Aizen stated that he would have been one-shot by FKT arc Ichigo's full power getsuga. There's no way FKT arc Ichigo would one-shot R2 Ulq.

You should really give Bleach another read, these claims are getting pretty ridiculous.

What actually happened was that Aizen guessed what Ichigo was thinking and then proceeded to humiliate him.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: isshin strength is entirely unknown. Also ichigo is complete fodder to any of the senior captains. Gin was able to match ichigo and he isn't even senior captain level.

Uryu would have mentioned not being able to feel his reiatsu. Especially since it's something he hasn't come across before.

Stark was also killing hollows by merely existing near them. No single person has feats like that aside from transcendent aizen and stark has been doing that since he was a hollow

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheEmperor95

@silentnightz: liltoto, meninas and bambi are all stronger than candice. Candice got fodderized by byakuya yet liltoto and meninas were unscathed.

Edit: liltoto has also consumed hollows before

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why y'all didn't invite me to the party? Ehem

Any of the three girls one shot in base

By now it just seems that I'm hating on Ulquiorra, but no, he really is a low mid tier or high low tier. These girls are low top tiers and Lanza is merely annoying Candice when it messes up her hair a bit. Each of them could very easily solo HM-FKT espadas with no difficulty.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

Reg human-Base Aizen

Chrysalis Aizen-Lille/Gerard

Uryu-Ichigo

These are the tiers in spiritual pressure. Ulquiorra is in the 1st aswell as FH Ichigo while the girls are in the second. The type of being Aizen was leads to an unreliable comparison but purely based off spiritual pressure, the Sternritters go from a little below Aizen (already stronger than Ulquiorra) to quite above his monster form even before getting to the elites. Transcendence is a case of tiers and not simply a difference in power. Each of these femritters would murk Ulquiorra many degrees harder than Chrysalis Aizen could ever imagine as I'm certain that Liltotto and Meninas can sense Ichigo when he was tiers beyond his post Dangai self. A feat impossible to someone with as much reiatsu as monster Aizen.

Remember how Renji compared himself to Aizen before getting oneshotted. Try to calc the difference between masked Mashiro and Bankai Kensei then place it to the 7th power then multiply the product by 10 squared. That would be the approximate difference between people like Bankai Gin and people like the femritters. You could say Mask De Masculine stacked like a dozen bankais on his base form to be the femritter's level after he was already around Aizen level in base.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I really do need to go back and reread Bleach, but you are forgetting something. Not long after that, Ichigo actually harms Aizen with his getsuga and Aizen heals from it. I still believe that a full power getsuga to the back of Aizen's head would have meant his death.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra dies.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

You mean right after Aizen tanked a point black hado 96? If so you should remember that right after that he backhanded a getsuga and confirmed it was just a vulnerable moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

Gin was able to match ichigo and he isn't even senior captain level.

Not being a senior captain means nothing. Aizen wasn't a senior captain either, but he was way stronger than the senior captains.

Stark was also killing hollows by merely existing near them. No single person has feats like that aside from transcendent aizen and stark has been doing that since he was a hollow

That was Starrk before splitting his soul. And R2 Ulquiorra was never next to any fodder hollows.

TheBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I really do need to go back and reread Bleach, but you are forgetting something. Not long after that, Ichigo actually harms Aizen with his getsuga and Aizen heals from it. I still believe that a full power getsuga to the back of Aizen's head would have meant his death.

Ichigo got stronger after his fight with Ulquiorra. The training with the vizards boldly hints that the VL form was just a possession so why was Ichigo so powerful? It's because his power increased at that point. It means Ichigo after the point of hollowfying was as strong as the the hollowfication suggested. It also means that when he fought Aizen, he was already many times stronger than when he fought Ulquiorra since he only had a sleeve worth of reiatsu at that point

Again, it was just a possession but in the instant of being possessed, his power increased. So Ichigo when he murked Ulquiorra is weaker than when he wounded Aizen. It also means, that power he nicked Yammy with was what he used to no diff Ulquiorra. Infact it's even greater as his shihakusho was regenerating and that was a bladed getsuga opposed to a large surface area normal cero. Ulquiorra would get slapped by Gin's shikai as calculation shows that the percentage of the shihakusho was less than 20% over 5× less than normal, a little weaker than just the fully cloaked bankai which Gin had no trouble parrying. The bankai Aizen stopped with his bare hand.