Uchiha Itachi vs. Namikaze Minato

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SirMethos

Both at their peak, both have their standard equipment, both are 'in character'.

1. Location: Valley of the end

2. Location: Konoha

Victory conditions: Death or K.O.

Who wins?

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

Minato Namikaze. Better showings.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By FourthDeity

Could easily go either way.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Minato.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

The Yellow Flash got this.

@FourthDeity said:

Could easily go either way.

I kinda agree.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghost_rider1

I think minato would beat hiim jus off of his speed alone.

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mad8Baller

Minato if fights with his eyes closed and going super speed whole time.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bluepride1234

Itachi wins. Minato has to throw a sealed kunani to use his speed, which itachi knows, and before he does it, Itachi uses Susanoo as absolute defense and Yata mirror for absolute and complete defense. Unlike Madara, whose Susanoo was broken due to physical attacks, the yata mirror makes susanoo a perfect technique.

Hell, Tobi, who has same reactionary feat as Minato, almost got killed by the automatic amaterasu that saskue had in him by itachi. Only reason he got away was because Tobi had suspected such would happen. Minato would not suspect such, and even he if he would, he would most likely not get away.

Minato has no defense shown to fight Amaterasu or to deal with Susanoo or Izanami.

No attacks would work on itachi because of his possesion of Yata mirror.

Only thing Minato would do is use the death god seal, but that would kill both of them.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KalTheHokage_2007

Haha!...not really. minato in a stomp. He fought the Nine-Tails and is incredible at sealing techniques. He also did what no other person has done: struck Tobi. And Minato would speed blitz Itachi and mark him, the Rasengan the crap out of him.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By bluepride1234

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Haha!...not really. minato in a stomp. He fought the Nine-Tails and is incredible at sealing techniques. He also did what no other person has done: struck Tobi. And Minato would speed blitz Itachi and mark him, the Rasengan the crap out of him.

There is no stomping going on. Like i said, if he wanted to seal itachi using the death god seal, he could but he would die.

His speed blitz was on par with the 4th Raikage, and the 4th was stopped by Sasuke's Susanoo, who does not even have body flicker to the point as itachi, nor the sword, nor t. How would he even mark Itachi, a genius level ninja, with a instant absolute defense and a mirror that reflects all techniques? Itachi knows how the 4th hokage works fyi.

Tobi fears itachi, and Amaterasu is just as fast as the hokages flash move. The only reason it does not work on Tobi is because Tobi knows Itachi, while he didn't know the full extent to what the 4th was capable of. Just because he hit Tobi doesn't mean hes all powerful. Tobi is still alive and Minato dead.

4th will get instated killed if he tries to come close to itachi. Itachi is no slow person, and his reactionary period is faster than sasuke, who used Susanoo to protect himself from someone who was the same speed as the 4th.

How would Rasengan hit Itachi? You make no sense, did you bother reading my posts?

A. Itachi knows Minato and his techs, and will instantly use Susano combined with yata mirror for complete and absolute defense. Itachi can also manipulate the Susano to level 2, so he has the huge range over Minato.

B. Itachi has yata mirror, that will reflect Mintao's strongest jutsu, Rasengan

C. Minato has to throw the Kunani around, but before that, Itachi can use Amaterasu (which was only dodged by Tobi and 3rd rag the 2ND time he saw it)

D. Minato does not know that Itachi can cast complete genjutsus by his finger, so using the common pratice that people use against sharingan which is to not look them in the eye, minato will get caught.

It's all by the fact that Itachi and everyone in the naruto verse knows how Minato operates. If Itachi did not know, then he loses.

How is he incredible at sealing techniques? None was said on Manga nor did he display anything. In fact, Itachi knows a lot more about sealing techs. Hell, itachi can use sword of Totsuka to seal 9 tails.

Also, just because he hit tobi does not mean much. Itachi broke off the control of sage mode kabuto edo tensai, something minato will never be able to do because he is not smart nor skilled as itachi (aka, sealing the crow in Naruto before his death )

Post is broken, sorry about that, some things are repeated

Edit : forgot about the ying yang seal that minato did on nine tails, so he is good at sealing, but not the greatest.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bluepride1234

Ur wrong. The raikage speed does NOT compare to the 4th hokage. Minato is still faster than him. His speed is still currently unmatched. The 4th hokage fought off the nine tails and tobi and still protected the village at the same time. Itachi says he is not as strong as tobi yet the 4th beat him when he attacked the village. Itachi is one of my favorite characters but he not as strong as the 4th. The raikage said so himself that the 4th was so powerful he doesn't think anyone will ever surpass him.
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By bluepride1234

@deadpool2421 said:

@bluepride1234 Ur wrong. The raikage speed does NOT compare to the 4th hokage. Minato is still faster than him. His speed is still currently unmatched. The 4th hokage fought off the nine tails and tobi and still protected the village at the same time. Itachi says he is not as strong as tobi yet the 4th beat him when he attacked the village. Itachi is one of my favorite characters but he not as strong as the 4th. The raikage said so himself that the 4th was so powerful he doesn't think anyone will ever surpass him.

Read Naruto 542 and 543. Raikage V1 was able to almost keep up with Minato base speed, V2 came after, which is far faster. He did not beat Tobi. Tobi beat him, or he would still be alive. Tobi used 9 tails as a weapon, so it is not 2v1, it is 1v1 with tobi using 9 tails. Tobi fears Itachi, it is said in the manga when Sasuke finds the truth about Itachi.

Tobi did not have absolute defense and that is the main reason why tobi had to flee (but still won). Well it is true that it was V1 raikage that went to sasuke, but it is also true that itachi is faster in reactions than sasuke.

Raikage never said that in the Manga, unless i missed it. If he said that, than Raikage has no clue what he is talking about, because Uchahi Madara and 1st hokage are the strongest people in Naruto verse, and soon naruto will catch up.

Remember, Itachi knows how Minato's speed works, so he will use Susanoo at the start in order to be completely protected from Minato, Minato can never hurt Itachi. Look at my post above and try and counter those points

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bluepride1234

I see ur points but I dnt have time to counter all of them. Minato was a genius jus like itachi. The sharingan can't compete with his speed. And as far as itachi using amaterasu and susanoo. Itachi will drain all his chakra tryin to fight minato that way. Itachi didn't wanna fight jiraiya cuz he think he only can stalemate him at best. Minato surpassed jiraiya. Amaterasu won't work on minato jus like amaterasu didn't work on the raikage. Becuz of his speed. Itachi best weapon is susanoo but he wouldn't be able to hit minato with that. And itachi will beat himself from losing so much chakra. As a matter of fact, sasuke almost beat itachi befor he gained the mangekyo and sasuke would hav been an insect to minato back then
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Grand Ninja

This is a portion. He fought 9-Tails and Tobi at the same time.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bluepride1234

@deadpool2421 said:

@bluepride1234 I see ur points but I dnt have time to counter all of them. Minato was a genius jus like itachi. The sharingan can't compete with his speed. And as far as itachi using amaterasu and susanoo. Itachi will drain all his chakra tryin to fight minato that way. Itachi didn't wanna fight jiraiya cuz he think he only can stalemate him at best. Minato surpassed jiraiya. Amaterasu won't work on minato jus like amaterasu didn't work on the raikage. Becuz of his speed. Itachi best weapon is susanoo but he wouldn't be able to hit minato with that. And itachi will beat himself from losing so much chakra. As a matter of fact, sasuke almost beat itachi befor he gained the mangekyo and sasuke would hav been an insect to minato back then

Do you read the manga? i dont wanna spoil if you dont read it, but..

Itachi lost to Sasuke because Itachi wanted to. Itachi was sick already, weakened, transfered some power to naruto, and then chose to lose to Sasuke, reasons are too long to explain.

Minato was never a genius, the way jiraya talked about him, was the same as Naruto. Not smart, but hard working type of people. He would never expect to be in a genjustu just by getting caught by the ringer.

Itachi can have Susanoo for a really long time, it's amaterasu that drains him. Itachi can hit Minato once Minato gets caught by level 2 Susanoo, amaterasu..

Jiraiya is nothing compared to Itachi though, i think you did not read the new manga yet and behind anime. Itachi did not fight Jiraiya because it would create a scene too big, and he wanted someone to train Naruto

Mate, you are behind in anime and manga, and some points are spoilers so skip it if you haven't seen them.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bluepride1234

Yea I kno that itachi lost to sasuke on purpose. But sasuke did push itachi to his limit regardless. He died of his illness. And susanoo does drain itachi jus like susanoo drains sasuke. It takes a lot of chakra. And ur wrong about minato. U need to read that again about how jiraiya talked about minato. Minato was born a natural genius. And jiraiya says that himself. He is totally different from naruto.
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By terry2012

Mintao wins

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FMStyyx

Raikage's speed is barily under the 4th. but the 4th has to use a kunai, itachi is a master with kunai plus he has mastered sharingan to its peak level. Itachi knows how the 4th would fight (history) but not the 4th doesnt know how itachi would fight. and itachi also has genjutsu. itachi has alot of speed, he was way faster than sasuke.

Itachi wins this..

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghost_rider1

I'm sure as 4th hokage he has had plenty of experience with genjutsu and kno how to get out of it. Itachi can't beat tobi. Tobi trained itachi. And minato beat tobi when he attacked the village. Itachi speed isn't gonna save him in this fight

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FMStyyx

@deadpool2421 said:

I'm sure as 4th hokage he has had plenty of experience with genjutsu and kno how to get out of it. Itachi can't beat tobi. Tobi trained itachi. And minato beat tobi when he attacked the village. Itachi speed isn't gonna save him in this fight

no experience with tsukuyomi, and differently no experience facing itachi's genjutsu. And itachi could beat tobi, he almost killed him with out even being there by sealing his eye tech. in sasukes sharingan.. itachi's will save him this fight bc hes fast enough to dodge close range attacks by the 4th that his sharingan will be showing him..

(Itachi is a master with kunai)

Shurikenjutsu

Even in his youth, Itachi could perfectly hit an intricate set of nine targets, one of which was hidden in a blind-spot, by accurately deflecting one kunai off another to ensure they struck mark. During his fight with the controlledNagato, he was able to blind Nagato's summons despite the shared field of vision granted by the Rinnegan.Itachi was also very skilled with shuriken, with Sasuke stating that Itachi was best with such tools, even more so than their own father. During their fight at the Uchiha Hideout, Itachi was able to counter every one of Sasuke's shuriken with his own whilst simultaneously making a shadow clone, all despite his extremely deteriorated vision.

Itachi is very powerful in genjutsu.

Genjutsu

Itachi was especially praised for his skills in genjutsu, such as casting one by merely pointing at someone or turning opponents' genjutsu against them.According to Ao, he could even use his genjutsu to take control of other individuals from a long distance. With the Sharingan, Itachi reached the point where he could even make use of one of the Uchiha clan's ultimate dōjutsu, Izanami, and had knowledge of its counterpart, Izanagi.

Itachi is very smart..

Intellect

Itachi has been shown to be analytical and perceptive, being able to deduce the inner workings and weaknesses of powerful techniques, even while under pressure. He orchestrated his battle against Sasuke to bring about his desired outcomes, and even account for the possibility that his plan wouldn't go as intended by sealing his powerinto Sasuke and placing a special crow inside of Naruto Uzumaki. Even Tobi himself admitted that if he hadn't kept a few secrets from Itachi he would be dead.

On top of his perceptive skills, Kabuto also noted that Itachi possessed skill in deception due to Itachi's ability to read people's feelings, and this made him a ninja of lies up until his death.

Itachi is winning this, if anything.. hes prolly one of the most powerful ninjas in the naruverse.. id even say hes above most of the kage, snot nose sasuke fought 4 or 5 all at the same time in a weakened state, so yea..

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghost_rider1
@FMStyyx

I know exactly where u got that information from cuz I have read up on it myself. I'm fully aware of itachi capabilities. And he is one of my fav characters but minato is a genius himself. He too is one of the most powerful ninjas in the naruto universe. During thre third shinobi war. A flee on sight was given to their ninjas if they saw minato on the battlefield because he was so powerful. Minato would find a way to beat the sharingan. He did it with tobi when they fought and he was a master to of time-space ninjutsu. The only two ninjas strong enough to summon nine tails is madara and tobi. Itachi never could do that. And itachi said so himself that tobi was his mentor so I'm sure he not as powerful as him. At least he hasn't shown to be. He can't control the nine tails. And him and sasuke are fighting kabuto together and they still havin trouble. Tobi would beat kabuto by himself. But minato proved already that he can beat tobi
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

it could go either way really

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By eatmore_payless

@bluepride1234 said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

There is no stomping going on. Like i said, if he wanted to seal itachi using the death god seal, he could but he would die.

His speed blitz was on par with the 4th Raikage, and the 4th was stopped by Sasuke's Susanoo, who does not even have body flicker to the point as itachi, nor the sword, nor t. How would he even mark Itachi, a genius level ninja, with a instant absolute defense and a mirror that reflects all techniques? Itachi knows how the 4th hokage works fyi.

what the f*ck on par? are you out of your mind? 4th Raikage wished he was on the speed level of the 4th. stupid man go to your room where no one will be bothered by your stupidity

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FMStyyx

@deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx I know exactly where u got that information from cuz I have read up on it myself. I'm fully aware of itachi capabilities. And he is one of my fav characters but minato is a genius himself. He too is one of the most powerful ninjas in the naruto universe. During thre third shinobi war. A flee on sight was given to their ninjas if they saw minato on the battlefield because he was so powerful. Minato would find a way to beat the sharingan. He did it with tobi when they fought and he was a master to of time-space ninjutsu. The only two ninjas strong enough to summon nine tails is madara and tobi. Itachi never could do that. And itachi said so himself that tobi was his mentor so I'm sure he not as powerful as him. At least he hasn't shown to be. He can't control the nine tails. And him and sasuke are fighting kabuto together and they still havin trouble. Tobi would beat kabuto by himself. But minato proved already that he can beat tobi

Both were genius' yes. What powers did minuto have, his sealed kunai, 'yellow flash jutsu' im aware of the flee on sight order during the war. but why?? other than the fact he could tag ninja and attack them, and he created the sealling jutsu reaper death seal. also i thought i read sum where that Tsukuyomi was used to control the nine tails. or it was just a genjutsu placed on it. (idk if tobi has control over the fox but he did free it and summoned it to attack the village) but tobi stated that itachi could kill him if he didnt keep some secerts to himself.. itachi but fear into tobi, im sure it goes like this.

Itachi > Tobi

Im sure the 4th wouldnt beat itachi..

in the naruto world some are said to be great ninja, but theres no reason y. the only think ive seen the 4th had going for him is his yellow flash tech. which required him to hit his target (itachi could easily deflect any kunai thrown, (tobi doesnt have any feats for such a thing so getting hit is something that would happen to him) the 4th maybe a genius but that doesnt give him an edge over itachi, hes a genius too, and its been shown. The 4h has his speed and his rasengan, other than that hes got nothing..

Itachi takes this..

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ghost_rider1
@eatmore_payless

I dnt think that was necessary but ur right. Minato speed is still unmatched by anyone that's currently alive. Even if itachi can see minato he wouldn't have enough time to react. Even tho itachi has incredible speed himself. He jus still nowhere near minato level
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FMStyyx

@eatmore_payless said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

what the f*ck on par? are you out of your mind? 4th Raikage wished he was on the speed level of the 4th. stupid man go to your room where no one will be bothered by your stupidity

The raikage's speed is constant, he doesnt need a sealling kunai to go that fast. the 4ths yellow flash tech. was the only thing that put him above in speed.

raikage 1 v 1ing the 4th there would be some judgement calls on whose fasters.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ghost_rider1
@FMStyyx

Minato was naturally fast and had instataneous reflexes. His sealed kunai made him even faster. During the third great shinobi war, the 4th raikage and killer bee fought him at the same time and neither one of them could touch minato. The raikage didn't think anyone would surpass him. There is a lot more to him than u mite think. He was faster than the raikage without the use of his kunai. Itachi mangekyo would work against him in this fight cuz amaterasu and susanoo isn't fast enough to hit him. He would be using up too much chakra.
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FMStyyx

@deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx Minato was naturally fast and had instataneous reflexes. His sealed kunai made him even faster. During the third great shinobi war, the 4th raikage and killer bee fought him at the same time and neither one of them could touch minato. The raikage didn't think anyone would surpass him. There is a lot more to him than u mite think. He was faster than the raikage without the use of his kunai. Itachi mangekyo would work against him in this fight cuz amaterasu and susanoo isn't fast enough to hit him. He would be using up too much chakra.

Think u ment wouldnt work.. i dnt believe that the 4th was naturally faster than raikage with out the use of kunai.. hes never displayed to be that fast.. even when he fought tobi, and itachi's mangekyo would be fast enough to his him.. the amaterasu hits instantly.. and susanoo would be make itachi untouchable to the 4th.. he has no way of hitting itachi with that up. and if the 4th made eye contact or even looked where itachi wanted he;d be trapped in a genjutsu.. also Tsukuyomi would take him down..

getting caught in a Genjutsu from itachi is a different experience

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ghost_rider1
@FMStyyx

Even if he does need a kunai to be that fast I still doubt amaterasu would hit. Minato got out of tobi ninjutsu when he tried to transport him somewhere and got out of it fast enough. Amaterasu didn't hit the raikage either when sasuke used it because of his speed. Maybe tsukuyomi would work. But I'm sure he can counter genjutsu as well. If itachi use susanoo then yes he is well protected but he will be draining his chakra level also. Minato might not try and go for a one shot kill. He would probably let itachi burn up his chakra and then go for the kill. Minato would not lose so easily.
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eatmore_payless

@deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx Minato was naturally fast and had instataneous reflexes. His sealed kunai made him even faster. During the third great shinobi war, the 4th raikage and killer bee fought him at the same time and neither one of them could touch minato. The raikage didn't think anyone would surpass him. There is a lot more to him than u mite think. He was faster than the raikage without the use of his kunai. Itachi mangekyo would work against him in this fight cuz amaterasu and susanoo isn't fast enough to hit him. He would be using up too much chakra.

this is very true man, 100% accurate, The 4th Raikage was the one who already admitted that Minato was faster than him

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FMStyyx

@deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx Even if he does need a kunai to be that fast I still doubt amaterasu would hit. Minato got out of tobi ninjutsu when he tried to transport him somewhere and got out of it fast enough. Amaterasu didn't hit the raikage either when sasuke used it because of his speed. Maybe tsukuyomi would work. But I'm sure he can counter genjutsu as well. If itachi use susanoo then yes he is well protected but he will be draining his chakra level also. Minato might not try and go for a one shot kill. He would probably let itachi burn up his chakra and then go for the kill. Minato would not lose so easily.

Sasuke got Raikage, by unleashing amaterasu as a defense.. but sasuke is a novice.. and raikage is only a little below the 4th, i think hes the 2nd fastest ninja in the world. but itachi is a master with his sharingan so he would prolly shoot where the 4th would be goin rather than try to hit straight on like sasuke would (then sasuke would realize thats what he should do)

Both the 4th and tobi use time space jutsu so getting out of a tech. you know very well (not the same tech. but similar) and being a genius im sure hes capable of getting out of it without it being a surprise.

Itachi was prolly the best at genjutsu.. and he most likely would use it to distract the 4th like sasuke did with danzo (making danzo think he still had more time b4 his sharingan closed) but theres no way outta Tsukuyomi.. the 4th gets into that and hes toast.. the 4th would have to force itachi to use his trump card. and fear of his speed wouldnt be the reason in my opinon.. hed have to at risk of getting hit with sumthing that would ko him.. other wise hed conserve chakra just like the 4th b4 hes aware of his low stamina.. (even at full power unless its edo itachi)

Both are 2 smart to just waste their chakra.. itachi has more abilities i think

it would be no easy win. but i still lean toward itachi..

itachi still wins. in my book..

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FMStyyx

@eatmore_payless said:

@deadpool2421 said:

this is very true man, 100% accurate, The 4th Raikage was the one who already admitted that Minato was faster than him

he never stated how he was faster, when he fought tobi he displayed very little natural super speed. so the only why i see it was his tech made him faster than raikage with lighting aura but only for the instances where he was using his tech. without that tech.. i dnt see how he was fast..

Itachi was so fast that kakashi couldnt even see his hand signs or when he used a jutsu with his own sharingan.. sharingan can track fast moving objects..

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By eatmore_payless

@FMStyyx said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@deadpool2421 said:

he never stated how he was faster, when he fought tobi he displayed very little natural super speed. so the only why i see it was his tech made him faster than raikage with lighting aura but only for the instances where he was using his tech. without that tech.. i dnt see how he was fast..

the argument here is WHO IS FASTER? the majority says that Minato is faster in what ever terms it is, even without that technique Minato still shows some lightning fast reflexes far above than the 4th Raikage like how he dodge the strike of the raikage in a breathes hair distance. They wouldn't call him the yellow flash for nothing bro.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FMStyyx

@eatmore_payless said:

@FMStyyx said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@deadpool2421 said:

the argument here is WHO IS FASTER? the majority says that Minato is faster in what ever terms it is, even without that technique Minato still shows some lightning fast reflexes far above than the 4th Raikage like how he dodge the strike of the raikage in a breathes hair distance. They wouldn't call him the yellow flash for nothing bro.

The debate is who wins in a fight..

Both at their peak, both have their standard equipment, both are 'in character'.

1. Location: Valley of the end

2. Location: Konoha

Victory conditions: Death or K.O.

Who wins?

A normal strike from the raikage?? quick reflexes doesnt make him faster.. they call him the yellow flash becaue of his flying thunder god tech.. with that seal in his kunai he can attack in a flash of light faster than anyone on the planet, fighting some of the fastest ninja in the world.. like raikage (idk how fast bee is) itachi, i dnt think kakashi is still way under itachi.. sasuke is faster than kakashi.. but hes way slower than bee.. im believe in a prolonged battle with raikage the 4th would not be considered the fastest.. the raikage would lose bc hes arrogant and sumtimes very stupid.

4 kages fight sasuke and they practicely lose that battle, and the raikage loses his arm to barily land a hit.. stupid..

the 4th vs raikage in a fight the 4th would win. in terms of speed (not tech. id go with the 4th) in a prolonged battle tech. vs tech. the 4th maybe faster for the instant his jutsu is active which is split second or faster but the raikages tech. is constant.. so id say in terms of a speed blitz fight or something like that the raikage would win..

Itachi can keep up with naruto and bee in there tailed beast forms, naruto speed blitzed like everyone he fought in that form and itachi could keep up with it.. when he faced them both he retreated.. great display of itachis speed, plus he was very apped in the body flicker move..

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until Itachi faces off with a tailed beast and wins like Minato did, I think Minato will win. He's incredibly fast, even without the Flying THunder God technique, even the Fourth Raikage acknowledged Minato was much faster than he was. Minato speed-blitzes itachi and hits him with the Rasengan, and marks him. Itachi made it the level of an ANBU-nin. Minato was a Kage.

@FMStyyx: post scans of Itachi keeping up with Bee and Naruto.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FMStyyx

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Until Itachi faces off with a tailed beast and wins like Minato did, I think Minato will win. He's incredibly fast, even without the Flying THunder God technique, even the Fourth Raikage acknowledged Minato was much faster than he was. Minato speed-blitzes itachi and hits him with the Rasengan, and marks him. Itachi made it the level of an ANBU-nin. Minato was a Kage.

the 4th didnt fight the tailed beast that long.. but let me say this first..

when itachi was in the village he made it to anbu now hes a S rank missing nin.. and let me put it this way.

Danzo was acting hokage kakashi was too for a time.. snot nose sasuke is above them both..

Danzo - kage level

Sasuke - kage level

the 4th obviously kage level

tobi is as well

tobi was afraid of itachi if he was below tobi he wouldnt fear him..

now itachi is above snot nose sasuke, always will be.. so itachi is obviously kage level..

and the 4th has not shown any speed feats besides his FTG tech. and despite raikage stating he was faster he never specified how.. which im assuming he was quick without his jutsu but the fastest with it.. 4th cant speed blitz at all unless he tags multiple places to show up at and his limited arsenal.. vsing itachis sharingan; ability to track fast moving objects, quick reflexes (he moved so fast kakashis sharingan couldnt track him so human eyes wont see anything.. itachis great intellect, and large arsenal of jutsu.. the 4th got nothing to stop him. plus he has to avoid genjutsu..and itachi can cast them with 1 finger.. and u can fight sum1 without looking at them..

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: how about catching an infant naruto and removing him from a blanket coated with exploding tags. Tobi acknowledged his speed, and He wasn't using the FTG jutsu.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FMStyyx

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@FMStyyx: how about catching an infant naruto and removing him from a blanket coated with exploding tags. Tobi acknowledged his speed, and He wasn't using the FTG jutsu.

what?

and even if tobi acknowledged his speed, that doesnt mean he was as fast as the raikage without that tech. i still believe itachi would win this.. itd be tough but itachi has so much more he could do to win then the 4th

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By bluepride1234

@eatmore_payless said:

@bluepride1234 said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

You need to read the Manga again and my comments. It was V1 Raikage which fought minato, and almost kept up, both speed and reactionary wise. V2 Raikage is far faster and stronger then V1 Raikage. Not to mention with more experience over time, Sasuke was able to stop Raikage. Itachi is top 3 ninjas right now, and with the genius level + knowledge of Minato, Itachi wins hard.

Way to ignore V1 and V2 modes btw, and calling people names, well done.

What will Minato do absolute defense against Itachi @deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx Even if he does need a kunai to be that fast I still doubt amaterasu would hit. Minato got out of tobi ninjutsu when he tried to transport him somewhere and got out of it fast enough. Amaterasu didn't hit the raikage either when sasuke used it because of his speed. Maybe tsukuyomi would work. But I'm sure he can counter genjutsu as well. If itachi use susanoo then yes he is well protected but he will be draining his chakra level also. Minato might not try and go for a one shot kill. He would probably let itachi burn up his chakra and then go for the kill. Minato would not lose so easily.

You cannot counter Tsukuyomi alone. No one knew that Itachi had the ability to use Tsukyomi and genjustus by just his finger, somethign minato will never counter.

How would Minato know to let Itachi burn his chakra in the first place? @deadpool2421 said:

@eatmore_payless I dnt think that was necessary but ur right. Minato speed is still unmatched by anyone that's currently alive. Even if itachi can see minato he wouldn't have enough time to react. Even tho itachi has incredible speed himself. He jus still nowhere near minato level

Just because he has speed does not make him the greatest Ninja. Try putting his speed against the 1st, 3rd hokage or Madara

@deadpool2421 said:

@FMStyyx I know exactly where u got that information from cuz I have read up on it myself. I'm fully aware of itachi capabilities. And he is one of my fav characters but minato is a genius himself. He too is one of the most powerful ninjas in the naruto universe. During thre third shinobi war. A flee on sight was given to their ninjas if they saw minato on the battlefield because he was so powerful. Minato would find a way to beat the sharingan. He did it with tobi when they fought and he was a master to of time-space ninjutsu. The only two ninjas strong enough to summon nine tails is madara and tobi. Itachi never could do that. And itachi said so himself that tobi was his mentor so I'm sure he not as powerful as him. At least he hasn't shown to be. He can't control the nine tails. And him and sasuke are fighting kabuto together and they still havin trouble. Tobi would beat kabuto by himself. But minato proved already that he can beat tobi

Minato is not a genius. He is a hardworker. Jir compared Minato to Naruto in intelligence before. Tobi can't beat Kabuto himself, because Kabuto has control over something that makes him fearful of Kabuto and minato never beat TOBI. Tobi is still alive and Minato is not, show feats of him beating tobi? Tobi controlled 9 tails, but it is still a weapon he used. Itachi is not having trouble over kabuto and if you read the newer mangas, sasuke pretty much did nothing. Tobi does not have control over sharingan like Itachi, Minato would eventually look him in the eye or the fingers (remember naruto + kak vs itachi). @KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Like i said, that was V1 Raikage. Raikage has access to V2, much faster and stronger now, not to mention that when he fought sasuke, that was his prime, and sasuke reacted to V1, something that is very close to Minato BASE speed.

I can't find post here, but someone said something about Sasuke draining out of charaka by using Susano. If you compare the charaka level of Sasuke + experience with Itachi, than you should read manga again.

Avatar image for drinkurprunejuice77
DrinkUrPruneJuice77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi wins.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bluepride1234

U kno nothingg about minato. Yes he wasa a hard worker. But he also was a genius. He created the rasengan and flying thunder god technique. U thing minato was careless like naruto. And he is nothing like him. Go read up on minato before u say stupid things like that cuz ur completely wrong. Minato was fast without his jutsu. And being that he is the 4th hokage. I'm sure he knows how to dispell genjutsu. Itachi is intelligent. But he is not as intelligent as minato. He even created the jutsu that third used to seal orochimaru arms. MINATO WAS A NATURAL GENIUS, THE FACT U KEEP SAYING HE WASN'T MAKE ME WANNA STOP TAKING U SERIOUS. Type in minato namikaze and go to narutopedia. That will tell u all about minato abilities
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234: Itachi has low chakra levels. He was also quite ill.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: the raikage himself declared that Minato was faster than he was.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ghost_rider1
@KalTheHokage_2007

Exactly!!! I do see how itachi have plenty of ways to beat minato have his ways also. And speed is the reason why itachi would lose. He could take out a whole platoon of enemy in a sec. There is no defense itachi hav for his speed unless he continuously keep susanoo around him. And that would prove fatal cuz he would run out of chakra quickly that way.
deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Minato Namikaze. Better showings.

Yeah, but i've seen better improvement in fighting skills.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Grand Ninja

Well how fast is Guy's 8th Gate speeds compared to Reikage's?

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bluepride1234

@deadpool2421 said:

@bluepride1234 U kno nothingg about minato. Yes he wasa a hard worker. But he also was a genius. He created the rasengan and flying thunder god technique. U thing minato was careless like naruto. And he is nothing like him. Go read up on minato before u say stupid things like that cuz ur completely wrong. Minato was fast without his jutsu. And being that he is the 4th hokage. I'm sure he knows how to dispell genjutsu. Itachi is intelligent. But he is not as intelligent as minato. He even created the jutsu that third used to seal orochimaru arms. MINATO WAS A NATURAL GENIUS, THE FACT U KEEP SAYING HE WASN'T MAKE ME WANNA STOP TAKING U SERIOUS. Type in minato namikaze and go to narutopedia. That will tell u all about minato abilities

Minato is not a genius. If you think he is, you are far over yourself. Read up on him and how Jiraiya compared his intelligence to naruto. Creating jutsus does not mean being strong. If you think Minato was smarter than Itachi, then you have no clue what you are talking about.

It is also impossible to get rid of genjutsu alone, as stated in the manga before. You need distribution of chakra. I don't need to go to narutopedia, i read the manga and when i read the post that Itachi is not as intelligent as minato, your post than turns completely useless. Minato has never displayed feats to deal with tsukuyomi or izanami.

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

@bluepride1234: Itachi has low chakra levels. He was also quite ill.

He is not ill at his peak levels, and no Itachi does not have low chakra levels. The battle with Sasuke, while being ill, Itachi was able to use Susano for a long time, yata mirror, yasaka magatama, amaterasu, tsukuyomi, and this was a battle against sasuke with orch chakara and even than, itachi only stalled the fight for orch to come out.

@Grand Ninja said:

Never seen 8th gate open, but when Gai opened 7 gates, Kisama was able to react to his speed, however he could not react to the 3rds speed while the 3rd was in V1.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ghost_rider1
@bluepride1234

I'm jus done talking to u. Jiraiya did compare them and he said they are nothing alike. Minato was born a genius. I read it in the manga and I went to narutopedia. Minato is nothing like naruto. But whatever u think, when u go read it again or go to narutopedia then get back up here and tell me wat u saw. I'm bet anything he is a genius. I kno tons about characters from naruto. U tellin me that minato is not a genius is like tryin to tell me that clear skies are not blue.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Grand Ninja

@bluepride1234 said:

@Grand Ninja said:

Never seen 8th gate open, but when Gai opened 7 gates, Kisama was able to react to his speed, however he could not react to the 3rds speed while the 3rd was in V1.

He couldn't react to 3rds speed because Killer Bee was there too.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234: it is widely acknowledged by many characters that Minato was a once-in-a-generation ninja genius, so I don't know why you're debating this. It's a battle of two geniuses.