Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Zetsu-San
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rules:

Son of Galactus vs Son of Dormammu. They know each other only by reputation.

Round 1) DP Tyrant. Neutral dimension.

Round 2) True Tyrant. Satannish's domain.

Avatar image for apocalypsenow11
ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There is no such thing as depowered Tyrant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Tyrant has some pretty powerful magical abilities, he can't even see Satannish in the first place if the same doesn't want to.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean there is no such thing as full power tyrant

The only showing for tyrant are depowered

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ApocalypseNow11

@strangetales said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:

There was no retcon made to Tyrant's power. He was fully powered when he fought Thanos and he was fully powered when he fought Galactus on two separate occasions.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypsenow11 said:

He has one showing at full power where he nearly beat Galactus even if the full battle wasn't shown. I also think its reasonable to say that by the time we are introduced to him he wasn't far off the power level he was at prior to being depowered. He slowly regained his lost power over the eons.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@strangetales said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:

He has one showing at full power where he nearly beat Galactus even if the full battle wasn't shown. I also think its reasonable to say that by the time we are introduced to him he wasn't far off the power level he was at prior to being depowered. He slowly regained his lost power over the eons.

The only thing we know about full powered tyrant is that he was galactus level which yeah was briefly shown. I haven't read anything with tyrant in many years so my memory is vague at best

Was that last part about slowly regaining power stated? It sounds like it could be right but I don't remember

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:

There was no retcon made to Tyrant's power. He was fully powered when he fought Thanos and he was fully powered when he fought Galactus on two separate occasions.

He wasnt fully powered when he fought thanos

He was trying to regain his lost power in that story

Never has he regained his lost power

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What had satannish done to put him on par with tryant?? Mephisto was able to go to to toe with him in his own realm tryant after stomping amped Thanos and going to to toe with Galen should be his supior

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@strangetales said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:

He was fully powered during his entire run. There was not retcon ever made, none.

Are you sure you want to lose again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0845740eb0b
deactivated-5b0845740eb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

What had satannish done to put him on par with tryant?? Mephisto was able to go to to toe with him in his own realm tryant after stomping amped Thanos and going to to toe with Galen should be his supior

Dude...Not saying Satannish wins, but we already discussed this before.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypsenow11: dude tyrant got stripped of his power from galactus then tyrant captured a bunch of guys to drain them of their power. Then tyrant made a deal with galactus to free them then thanos stole morgs power that tyrant took

When did he regain his powers

So who's losing?

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypsenow11: dude tyrant got stripped of his power from galactus then tyrant captured a bunch of guys to drain them of their power. Then tyrant made a deal with galactus to free them then thanos stole morgs power that tyrant took

So who's losing?

Quote to show that Tyrant lost power?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spambot

@strangetales said:

So who's losing?

After the first battle with Galactus he was reduced in power to the point he looked small in the palm of Galactus' hand and Galactus just cast him out. Tyrant then went away for like eons and began repowering himself to where he almost beat Galactus again the next time they fought. The power he took from Morg also only filled up one small orb. Tyrant was shown to have a room full of like thousands of those tiny orbs plus one giant orb that was around 10 feet wide. So I think its fair to say he had regained most of his power over time. He also pretty much trounced a slightly amped Thanos.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Probably Tyrant.

Round 2. Leaning toward Satannish.

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@strangetales said:

So who's losing?

After the first battle with Galactus was reduced in power to the point he looked small in the palm of Galactus' hand and Galactus just cast him out. Tyrant then went away for like eons and began repowering himself to where he almost beat Galactus again the next time they fought. The power he took from Morg also only filled up one small orb. Tyrant was shown to have a room full of like thousands of those tiny orbs plus one giant orb that was around 10 feet wide. So I think its fair to say he had regained most of his power over time. He also pretty much trounced a slightly amped Thanos.

Do you have a statement that says that Tyrant lost power?

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@strangetales said:

So who's losing?

After the first battle with Galactus he was reduced in power to the point he looked small in the palm of Galactus' hand and Galactus just cast him out. Tyrant then went away for like eons and began repowering himself to where he almost beat Galactus again the next time they fought. The power he took from Morg also only filled up one small orb. Tyrant was shown to have a room full of like thousands of those tiny orbs plus one giant orb that was around 10 feet wide. So I think its fair to say he had regained most of his power over time. He also pretty much trounced a slightly amped Thanos.

Yeah he is still not the same tyrant he once was

I have read the story. He was trying to fill more orbs with the others he had captured. The whole point was to regain power. He still is powerful which is why galactus opted to make a deal

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales said:

So who's losing?

No Caption Provided

"Your interference" to tyrants conquest "weakened me"

All my stuff is in storage. A quick internet search found that.

And I can't believe you made me take the time to do it

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypsenow11 said:
@strangetales said:

So who's losing?

No Caption Provided

"Your interference" to tyrants conquest "weakened me"

All my stuff is in storage. A quick internet search found that.

And I can't believe you made me take the time to do it

He's saying that Galactus defeated him in combat, and Galactus supports what he stated and responded by telling him why he beat him. It says nothing about Tyrant losing power after their battle with each other.

I'll ask again, do you a scan that says that Tyrant lost power after his fight against Galactus?

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

After the first battle with Galactus was reduced in power to the point he looked small in the palm of Galactus' hand and Galactus just cast him out. Tyrant then went away for like eons and began repowering himself to where he almost beat Galactus again the next time they fought. The power he took from Morg also only filled up one small orb. Tyrant was shown to have a room full of like thousands of those tiny orbs plus one giant orb that was around 10 feet wide. So I think its fair to say he had regained most of his power over time. He also pretty much trounced a slightly amped Thanos.

There's a quote from Thanos where after he recounts Galactus defeating Tyrant the first time he mentions him reducing him to his current form. So I think that heavily suggests he was reduced in both size and power.

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:
@spambot said:

There's a quote from Thanos where after he recounts Galactus defeating Tyrant the first time he mentions him reducing him to his current form. So I think that heavily suggests he was reduced in both size and power.

Size has nothing to do with power.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By strangetales

@apocalypsenow11:

Uh yeah exactly.

He was a universal threat

And so galactus had to weaken him.

He literally says I was weakened

So thanks

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ApocalypseNow11

@apocalypsenow11:

Uh yeah exactly.

He was a universal threat

And so galactus had to weaken him.

He literally says I was weakened

So thanks

He was a threat to the Universe so Galactus defeated him.

Simple.

Move along.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypsenow11: if you have the destructive power to threaten the universe and I simply beat you up after I leave you are still the same threat that you were before. I need to strip you of what made you a threat.

As some mentioned previously, thanos and galactus recount thr first encounter of him being reduced to his current form

This conversation is finished

ApocalypseNow11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ApocalypseNow11
@strangetales said:

@apocalypsenow11: if you have the destructive power to threaten the universe and I simply beat you up after I leave you are still the same threat that you were before. I need to strip you of what made you a threat.

As some mentioned previously, thanos and galactus recount thr first encounter of him being reduced to his current form

Sorry but no, Galactus' interference weakened him to the point of defeat, not weakened him to the point of losing power.

Size is not synonymous with power.

Big difference and your argument makes no sense at all.

Move along.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@apocalypsenow11 said:

Size has nothing to do with power.

I couldn't find a statement that specifically says he lost power.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strangetales said:

Sorry but no, Galactus' interference weakened him to the point of defeat, not weakened him to the point of losing power.

Size is not synonymous with power.

Big difference and your argument makes no sense at all.

Move along.

Lol your making me do it I said it was done

Weakened to the point of defeat "AT THE HANDS OF PEASANTS"

great job leaving that part out

That means very clearly because he literally says it he was weakened to the point that someone he considers beneath him could defeat him

Keep talking to air of you want

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By destinyman75

@apocalypsenow11: He was weaken to the point ganamead and her sisters defeated him (weakend to the point of loosing to peasants)

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Could go either way

Avatar image for deactivated-606ac95adde5e
deactivated-606ac95adde5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bump

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Satannish like a top tier in Marvel? He defeated a Galactus with Dorammmu's powers and regular Galactus is already way beyond Tyrant

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alastor0 said:

Isn't Satannish like a top tier in Marvel? He defeated a Galactus with Dorammmu's powers and regular Galactus is already way beyond Tyrant

He didn't defeat Galactus. Satannish was seemingly having the upper hand at first, yes, but Galactus won by draining him.

Alastor0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Alastor0
Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers