chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which is the superior (and scarier) creature?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mr.X would just crush their skulls in or punch them apart.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By batmansolosall

I recently beat Leon's story in the RE 2 remake. Tyrant tanked shotgun blasts and resisted magnum shots to the head. Tyrant also had an armored vehicle slammed into him and then detonated...survived it. Tyrant can punch and stomp through concrete, also lifted the tail end of a helicopter with ease...dude's durability and strength are ridiculous. Nothing I saw "In a quiet place" can compare. Tyrant wins.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hellionvulcan: How many can he take at once though

I'd say maybe 5 as Mr.X was extremely durable as William Birkin only managed to kill Mr.X due to the massive strength increase he got from the G virus, which is what those clicker alien things don't have to really bypass Mr.X's durability.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chineseboi

I recently beat Leon's story in the RE 2 remake. Tyrant tanked shotgun blasts and resisted magnum shots to the head. Tyrant also had an armored vehicle slammed into him and then detonated...survived it. Tyrant can punch and stomp through concrete, also lifted the tail end of a helicopter with ease...dude's durability and strength are ridiculous. Nothing I saw "In a quiet place" can compare. Tyrant wins.

Well the monsters are bulletproof and survived the explosion of their planet, and also remember they came from a meteor that crash landed on Earth, so they're basically nuke-proof too I guess. Mr. X got blown to bits by a rocket launcher. How are his piercing resistance though? The monsters are very fast so that could be a problem for him.

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't AQP Creatures invulnurable to Bombs and other Military Weapons until exposed to High-frequency Noises? And they do have really sharp claws, as well as the Strength to almost flip a Truck without even trying.

Mr X was ripped in half by an attack from Stage 1 Birkin (Just becoming Stage 2 In Fact), who was unable to fully smash Leon through a Steel Grate Floor, only denting it.

This means AQP Creature should have more than enough Strength to do what Birkin did to it, while no-selling every bit of punishment Mr X can dish-out.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chineseboi

@tenguswordsman: Do you think it's possible for Mr. X to open the AQP monster head armor with his own strength?

Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tenguswordsman

@chineseboi: Well, discussing this would be kinda Speculation, as this was never done to AQP Creatures, it may work, it may not, but, considering that if these Monsters had weak muscles supporting their Exoskeleton-like Armour, then they would still likely get ripped apart by the Concussive Force of Bombs and things of that Nature (Imagine a human in near-indestructible Suit being hit by a Rocket, the Suit would be fine, but the Wearer himself would most likely die), so they must be somewhat strong on the Inside as well.

chineseboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump