• 73 results
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Tyrant at full power and Thanos defeat Composite Superman and Cyborg Superman in an all out battle ?

Cyborg Superman has his Power Rings

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

Yes, but barely.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn

I dont know Warsman, technically Composte Superman was never defeated by the Justice League and when you take into consideration that just Composite Superman's Strength, Speed and Durability is on par with 3 Silver Age Supermen. Thats hard to stop let alone the other Superpowers he has including the Anti Matter Beam. Plus Cyborg Superman is a beast in his own right. But really I am still not sure who wins this fight

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
King Saturn said:
"I dont know Warsman, technically Composte Superman was never defeated by the Justice League and when you take into consideration that just Composite Superman's Strength, Speed and Durability is on par with 3 Silver Age Supermen. Thats hard to stop let alone the other Superpowers he has including the Anti Matter Beam. Plus Cyborg Superman is a beast in his own right. But really I am still not sure who wins this fight
"
Eh, I'm kind of shifting back and forth with what the stipulations for this fight are. Tyrant and Thanos both possess substantial comsic power. I'm going to switch and say the Supermen win, seeing how Cyborg and Composite are as powerful as they are. But it'll be an impressive fight.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know Warsman, technically Composte Superman was never defeated by the Justice League and when you take into consideration that just Composite Superman's Strength, Speed and Durability is on par with 3 Silver Age Supermen. Thats hard to stop let alone the other Superpowers he has including the Anti Matter Beam. Plus Cyborg Superman is a beast in his own right. But really I am still not sure who wins this fight
"
Eh, I'm kind of shifting back and forth with what the stipulations for this fight are. Tyrant and Thanos both possess substantial comsic power. I'm going to switch and say the Supermen win, seeing how Cyborg and Composite are as powerful as they are. But it'll be an impressive fight.
"
Indeed. It would be a heck of a fight
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By never give up

bump.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
My God...where did this thread come from

lol
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By geraldthesloth

Tyrant and thanos

Tyrant is galactus level

Knowsbleed33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Knowsbleed33

Tyrant and Thanos own it.

GetItOffMe!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By GetItOffMe!!!
King Saturn said:
"
I say Tyrant and Thanos leave their remains floating out there in space somewhere....
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By neno1277
Knowsbleed33 said:
"

Tyrant and Thanos own it.

"
agreed
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By neno1277
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"King Saturn said:
"
I say Tyrant and Thanos leave their remains floating out there in space somewhere...."
agreed
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeSAW

Either tyrant or thanos solo this easily

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SeSAW

Either tyrant or thanos solo this easily

Avatar image for hellraiser_of_despair
Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call, Thanos and Galactus' most evil herald, or Darkseid's cyborg creation and a being argueably as powerfull, if not more then Superman. Gotta give the Supermen the win, Though Thanos and Tyrant are tough, Thanos handed Tyrant a loss in Green Lantern VS Silver Surfer, and needed GL to save him from cyborg SM, so yeah the Evil Supes take it

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Either tyrant or thanos solo this easily"
Your an idiot
But then again everyone knows that already
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HalJordan1986x

Anyway good fight
Thanos is out first

Since Tyrant is a mechanical being it is possible for Henshaw to beat him

Team 2 wins this

neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By neno1277
Hellraiser of Despair said:
"

Tough call, Thanos and Galactus' most evil herald, or Darkseid's cyborg creation and a being argueably as powerfull, if not more then Superman. Gotta give the Supermen the win, Though Thanos and Tyrant are tough, Thanos handed Tyrant a loss in Green Lantern VS Silver Surfer, and needed GL to save him from cyborg SM, so yeah the Evil Supes take it

"
thanos did not hand tyrant a loss. that was terrax.
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By neno1277
King Saturn said:
"
tyrant (not fully powered, more or less just a mere portion of his powers) defeated, gladiator, beta ray bill, terrax, morg, silver surfer with ease. with ease....

tyrant at more or less full power almost defeated galactus. i fail to see how even composite superman would be noticed by tyrant at more or less full power. let alone galactus.

thanos on the other hand, was able to withstand (not win) against tyrant (with additional source of power). thanos with little prep time killed the universe twice.

i sincerely fail to see how DC character would win.
Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neno1277 said:
"King Saturn said:
"
tyrant (not fully powered, more or less just a mere portion of his powers) defeated, gladiator, beta ray bill, terrax, morg, silver surfer with ease. with ease....

tyrant at more or less full power almost defeated galactus. i fail to see how even composite superman would be noticed by tyrant at more or less full power. let alone galactus.

thanos on the other hand, was able to withstand (not win) against tyrant (with additional source of power). thanos with little prep time killed the universe twice.

i sincerely fail to see how DC character would win."

If you say you dont see how a DC character can win it sounds like your only willing to accept a Marvel win

neno1277 said:
"Hellraiser of Despair said:
"

"
thanos did not hand tyrant a loss. that was terrax."

Thought they were one in the same, Tyrant was an alias of Terrax before he gained his cosmic powers, if there is a differant Tyrant I may need to re-evaluate my decision.... But if they are both Tyros then I stand by it
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By neno1277
If you say you dont see how a DC character can win it sounds like your only willing to accept a Marvel win

no, i say marvel "team evil wins, because of simple logic.if, however, i see a DC character should win, then i say "insert dc character" wins.

Thought they were one in the same, Tyrant was an alias of Terrax before he gained his cosmic powers, if there is a differant Tyrant I may need to re-evaluate my decision.... But if they are both Tyros then I stand by it

errr no. terrax being called a tyrant is a "title". tyrant on the other hand, is his actual name. difference in character and actual name.

yes, big and significant difference. one of them (terrax) is a herald appointed (technically he volunteered) by galactus. the other (tyrant) is CREATED by galactus. created to be his :"partner". (cosmic powers issue 5 if not 6).
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By neno1277

this is tyrant : (i do apologize but this is the quickest way to show info for both characters)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrant_(comics)

this is terrax :

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Terrax

Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Terrax and Tyrant are the same guy, Galactus gave Tyrant his power, took it away, Gave it back to him as Terrax (taking back his most evil herald) they are both Tyros the Tamer

neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By neno1277

omg! sigh....

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geraldthesloth

Now your on something

caption
caption
Hey tyrant whats up? 
caption
caption
Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geraldthesloth said:
"Now your on something

caption
caption
Hey tyrant whats up? 
caption
caption
"
LoL, see same face, same guy
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By geraldthesloth

I want some of whatever your smoking

Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really you dont see the resemblance between Terrax and Tyrant? Dude I want what YOUR smoking

neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By neno1277
geraldthesloth said:
"I want some of whatever your smoking"
and i want them too!!!
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By neno1277
"geraldthesloth said:
"Now your on something

caption
caption
Hey tyrant whats up? 
caption
caption
"
LoL, see same face, same guy"
oddly enough, this is allowed :

you're an idiot. no to mention BLIND.
Hellraiser of Despair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm legally blind A-Hole, and it's an easy mistake to make, after reading the wiki I realise the characters are differant, though I still think they have the same face, aside Tyrant's dreads

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By geraldthesloth

Legally blind

and you just read a wiki

oh

neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By neno1277
"I'm legally blind A-Hole, and it's an easy mistake to make, after reading the wiki I realise the characters are differant, though I still think they have the same face, aside Tyrant's dreads"
nice resort to insult. i was SURE this was coming

anyway, being legally blind, you can read via other means right? you even told us to "see the resemblance". there is no way for me or rather anyone else to know if or not you are blind.

back to where my point was, being blind, you're able to read. i've told you that tyrant and terrax are two different beings. i've even explained how they were different. if you have no clue as to who and what we're talking about, you should do one of the two things i'm about to say. 1. ask someone nicely and hope to God someone answers you back nicely. 2. do a reaches on your own BEFORE you say anything.

like i did in the russian vs tombstone.
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#34  Edited By EganTheVile1

I own a computer I zoom in on images and enlarge text, shut it jerk

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EganTheVile1
neno1277 said:
"I'm legally blind A-Hole, and it's an easy mistake to make, after reading the wiki I realise the characters are differant, though I still think they have the same face, aside Tyrant's dreads"

anyway, being legally blind, you can read via other means right? you even told us to "see the resemblance". there is no way for me or rather anyone else to know if or not you are blind.

back to where my point was, being blind, you're able to read. i've told you that tyrant and terrax are two different beings. i've even explained how they were different. if you have no clue as to who and what we're talking about, you should do one of the two things i'm about to say. 1. ask someone nicely and hope to God someone answers you back nicely. 2. do a reaches on your own BEFORE you say anything.

like i did in the russian vs tombstone."
You didnt even know Russians powers or lack of
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By neno1277
eganthevile1 said:
"I own a computer I zoom in on images and enlarge text, shut it jerk"
way to go. this is why i resented posting here. apparently the one "invited" me isn't facing me either.

and there you go. if you zoom in you could actually see. oh wait, are you the one who claims to be blind?
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By neno1277
eganthevile1 said:
"neno1277 said:

like i did in the russian vs tombstone."
You didnt even know Russians powers or lack of"
idiot. go back there and read my post.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
Oh Wow...
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EganTheVile1

I resent attacks questioning my physical disabilities, and I already admitted I was wrong prior to your comments, so why cant you let it go and not make negative comments after the fact, your right I was wrong, let it go

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"Can Tyrant at full power and Thanos defeat Composite Superman and Cyborg Superman in an all out battle ?

"

If Tyrant is at full power, he don't need Thanos, But the Cosmic Duo taken, handily in the end!
Scarlet Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scarlet Thor
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"Can Tyrant at full power and Thanos defeat Composite Superman and Cyborg Superman in an all out battle ?

"

If Tyrant is at full power, he don't need Thanos, But the Cosmic Duo taken, handily in the end!"
agreed
neno1277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By neno1277
eganthevile1 said:
"I resent attacks questioning my physical disabilities, and I already admitted I was wrong prior to your comments, so why cant you let it go and not make negative comments after the fact, your right I was wrong, let it go"
1. i had no idea (honestly) that you were disabled.
2. i thought you were being funny (really i thought you were)
3. lastly....ummm please accept my sincerest apologies. ( i didn't read your post where you said you were wrong...) please....i'm really terribly sorry...

*i had a run in with another guy in another forum that pretended to have a physical disabilities. again, i do apologize for the rudeness and offensiveness of my comments...

i'm truly and deeply mortified at what i did. i am humbled by my own actions. i am sorry.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kaino12

ummm. isent cyborge sups part mechine? now i dident know about tyrant so i looked him up and it said that he can control mechines. so wouldent cyborg sups be out at the get go?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
kaino12 said:
"ummm. isent cyborge sups part mechine? now i dident know about tyrant so i looked him up and it said that he can control mechines. so wouldent cyborg sups be out at the get go?"
Cyborg Superman has high level Technopathy... he can control Machines as well.... so Tyrant wont just be to beat him that easily... and quite frankly... I think Composite Superman could give Tyrant hell in a fight...
benovagurl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By benovagurl

tyrant and thanos win this and no tyrant and terrax are NOT the same guy.  lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By lordraiden
King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
"ummm. isent cyborge sups part mechine? now i dident know about tyrant so i looked him up and it said that he can control mechines. so wouldent cyborg sups be out at the get go?"
Cyborg Superman has high level Technopathy... he can control Machines as well.... so Tyrant wont just be to beat him that easily... and quite frankly... I think Composite Superman could give Tyrant hell in a fight..."

You stated that this is Tyrant at full power? Tyrant at fifty percent, when he took on Thanos, SS and other heralds in SS's title, Composite Superman could give him a decent one, but a fully powered Tyrant, who'm Galactus had to take down, is way more powerfull and would have way too many powers, abstract or otherwise, for this to be a proper match for the other team that isn't Thanos and Tyrant :-)
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HalJordan1986x
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:
Cyborg Superman has high level Technopathy... he can control Machines as well.... so Tyrant wont just be to beat him that easily... and quite frankly... I think Composite Superman could give Tyrant hell in a fight..."

You stated that this is Tyrant at full power? Tyrant at fifty percent, when he took on Thanos, SS and other heralds in SS's title, Composite Superman could give him a decent one, but a fully powered Tyrant, who'm Galactus had to take down, is way more powerfull and would have way too many powers, abstract or otherwise, for this to be a proper match for the other team that isn't Thanos and Tyrant :-)"
Composite Superman beat down most of DC top heroes Pre Crisis

A far superior feat to Tyrant beating down Thanos SS BRB Terrax Gladiator etc

Composite Supes would beat down Tyrant if was anything less then 100% or at least close to it
lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lordraiden
HalJordan1986x said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

You stated that this is Tyrant at full power? Tyrant at fifty percent, when he took on Thanos, SS and other heralds in SS's title, Composite Superman could give him a decent one, but a fully powered Tyrant, who'm Galactus had to take down, is way more powerfull and would have way too many powers, abstract or otherwise, for this to be a proper match for the other team that isn't Thanos and Tyrant :-)"

Composite Supes would beat down Tyrant if was anything less then 100% or at least close to it"

Um, ok, if you say so :-) Seems like you don't hold the likes of Thanos, SS, BRB, Terrax or Gladiator all that powerfull as a group?
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HalJordan1986x
lordraiden said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

Composite Supes would beat down Tyrant if was anything less then 100% or at least close to it"

Um, ok, if you say so :-) Seems like you don't hold the likes of Thanos, SS, BRB, Terrax or Gladiator all that powerfull as a group?"
Compared to PC characters?
Not even close
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By King_Saturn
lordraiden said:
"King Saturn said:
"kaino12 said:

Yeah I will give ya that... I forgot I even had Tyrant at full power for this fight...