Two Jedi/Sith That Can Beat GM Luke Skywalker

• 56 results
Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Name two Jedi or Sith from any era and continuity ROTJ and before ROTJ that can beat GM Luke Skywalker (Legends) in a 2v1 at his absolute prime no jobbing/holding back.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DE sidious and prime Yoda might have a chance. I can't really think of anyone else that would be able to pull it off

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DE sidious and prime Yoda might have a chance. I can't really think of anyone else that would be able to pull it off

This is ROTJ and before. DE Sidious post ROTJ isn't counted because I knew some people would just pair him up with another high tier and say they can pull it off.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thebluedragon20

@void_reborn: Ah, didn't see that. The issue with GM Luke is that you either have to be so near him in power and skill, which nobody really is, or you need to have hax. He can resist drain, so Nihlus/Vitiate is out because neither of them can contend with him in the force or a duel.

Perhaps Naga Sadow with his sun moving abilities and ROTJ Sidious?

vineswinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Palpatine and a prime Yoda have a chance even then I would give Luke a slight edge. Post Grandmaster Luke easy win

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killbilly  Moderator

RotJ Sidious and Yoda.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Son and ROTJ Darth Sidious

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

The duo would have to be more powerful than 2 of ROTS Darth Sidious in order to overcome Luke in his prime. ROTJ Sidious & ROTS Yoda or Windu can pull it off.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo would have to be more powerful than 2 of ROTS Darth Sidious in order to overcome Luke in his prime. ROTJ Sidious & ROTS Yoda or Windu can pull it off.

How is Windu even relevant? Without his amp he is not winning

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not to sure on the Son as Luke rivaled Anakin's potential

Red12789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROTJ Sidious + ROTS Yoda

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: I don't see any Jedi or sith winning against Luke even as a duo

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

@anakinvader99 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:

Per Lucas, Windu is factually on the level of Yoda/Sidious without an amp, so if he was amped at all, it was a small one.

Therefore Windu is more or less interchangeable with ROTS Yoda or Palpatine, while ROTJ Palpatine is comfortably more powerful than ROTS Palpatine. If prime Luke is a 20, you need two 10s(ROTS Sidious) to equal him. ROTJ Palpatine should be a 15, while Mace is at least a 9.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Son is not a Jedi/Sith

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous said:

@anakinvader99 said:
@lord_tenebrous said:

Per Lucas, Windu is factually on the level of Yoda/Sidious without an amp, so if he was amped at all, it was a small one.

Therefore Windu is more or less interchangeable with ROTS Yoda or Palpatine, while ROTJ Palpatine is comfortably more powerful than ROTS Palpatine. If prime Luke is a 20, you need two 10s(ROTS Sidious) to equal him. ROTJ Palpatine should be a 15, while Mace is at least a 9.

Yes, he is declared two be the second strongest Jedi and declared to have beaten Palpatine but he was amped as Vaapad amps individuals severely and Lucas helped with the book that said as much not to mention per Lucas Anakin could kill Palpatine and he and Luke are twice as powerful as Palpatine at their full potential. So Palpatine would be half as powerful as Luke even in his peak so in most scenarios even with Palpatine it would be like Palpatine's duel with Maul and Savage. Plus even if you do have two people that are half as good as another person it won't stack up automatically for example in most anime, shows, and movies sometimes there multiple people who are half as good as one still somehow lose because the one guy is stronger enough to take them down before their numbers start helping them

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

Numbers arent helping any TRIO here, let alone duo. Id give Luke the slight majority over ROTS Yoda+ ROTJ Sidious even. Ancient Sith like Naga Sadow or Exar Kun might be able to pull something off using sorcery but its not viable in a straight up battle, so thats out.

Even post-ROTJ powerhouses like DE Sidious fall short. Maybe something like DE Sidious+Darth Caedus or Yoda could pull something off but its arguable even then.

Currently Rules is like pitting two jedi Knights against ROTS Obi Wan, the gap is too significant.

TheOverDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoverdaddy said:

The Son is not a Jedi/Sith

Oh yep my bad, well then the only 2 I can see having a chance as of now are Yoda ROTS and Darth Sidious ROTJ

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mrsportsguy13

Tbh, I just can't see GM Luke losing to any duo.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

Yes, he is declared two be the second strongest Jedi and declared to have beaten Palpatine

I didn't reference any of this, I was referring to Lucas explicitly lumping Mace, Yoda & Emperor Palpatine together in terms of overall combative prowess.

but he was amped as Vaapad amps individuals severely

C-canon novel <<< GL's statements. If there was any amp, it was essentially negligible, otherwise it conflicts with the facts laid out by GL.

and Lucas helped with the book that said as much not to mention

Lucas edited the book, that's not the same as fully endorsing everything in it as unchangeable canonical fact.

per Lucas Anakin could kill Palpatine

That's another debate for another time, and completely irrelevent.

and he and Luke are twice as powerful as Palpatine at their full potential. So Palpatine would be half as powerful as Luke even in his peak so in most scenarios even with Palpatine it would be like Palpatine's duel with Maul and Savage.

Luke & full potential Anakin would be 2 times as powerful as the ROTS Emperor. Power. Not skill.

Plus even if you do have two people that are half as good as another person it won't stack up automatically for example in most anime, shows, and movies sometimes there multiple people who are half as good as one still somehow lose because the one guy is stronger enough to take them down before their numbers start helping them

If you have two people who combined are equal to one person, it can tip either way and will come down to in the moment, otherwise minor circumstances. If Yoda, Sidious, Mace, etc, attack Luke as one and push him into a direct power match, like Yoda vs Sidious, Talzin vs Sidious, etc, they will win. The only way Luke can win is if he somehow succeeds in separating them.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I would like to distinguish between power and lightsaber prowess. The latter is not an infinite scale, you can only become so adept in a duel. Luke is not going to be vastly superior to people like Yoda or Sidious as a lightsaber duelist. If he's at all better, it's by a narrow margin. In terms of power, he is miles ahead of everyone else. But in a fencing match, prime Luke would lose to any Yoda/Sidious-tier + some decent fighter like Obi-Wan or Kit Fisto.

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anakinvader99:

Yes, he is declared two be the second strongest Jedi and declared to have beaten Palpatine

I didn't reference any of this, I was referring to Lucas explicitly lumping Mace, Yoda & Emperor Palpatine together in terms of overall combative prowess.

Where? The statement where he says you have to be a mace or Yoda to compete with the emperor

but he was amped as Vaapad amps individuals severely

C-canon novel <<< GL's statements. If there was any amp, it was essentially negligible, otherwise it conflicts with the facts laid out by GL.

GL kinda contradicts himself

and Lucas helped with the book that said as much not to mention

Lucas edited the book, that's not the same as fully endorsing everything in it as unchangeable canonical fact.

Well considering he cancels anything he doesn't want published or official yet kept that part in shows it Vaapad was a factor he has canceled plenty of things he didn't want to be canon

per Lucas Anakin could kill Palpatine

That's another debate for another time, and completely irrelevent.

Not really a debate he stright up said "Hey Anakin without Mustafar happening could kill Palpatine"

and he and Luke are twice as powerful as Palpatine at their full potential. So Palpatine would be half as powerful as Luke even in his peak so in most scenarios even with Palpatine it would be like Palpatine's duel with Maul and Savage.

Luke & full potential Anakin would be 2 times as powerful as the ROTS Emperor. Power. Not skill.

He said twice as good other words he meant everything not just power plus skill really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things when the gap is gigantic

Plus even if you do have two people that are half as good as another person it won't stack up automatically for example in most anime, shows, and movies sometimes there multiple people who are half as good as one still somehow lose because the one guy is stronger enough to take them down before their numbers start helping them

If you have two people who combined are equal to one person, it can tip either way and will come down to in the moment, otherwise minor circumstances. If Yoda, Sidious, Mace, etc, attack Luke as one and push him into a direct power match, like Yoda vs Sidious, Talzin vs Sidious, etc, they will win. The only way Luke can win is if he somehow succeeds in separating them.

Not really more than once two people who combined match someone lost badly anyways if two people can match me in strength and speed combined and together but I can take them out much more easily than they could me it won't matter at all I'll just beat them both since neither can match me individually because I can hit them much more, hit harder than them and take more hits than either combined. No, they won't at best a stalemate if Luke is having a bad day but at worst he will struggle to kill them both. Luke is stronger than the three combined, faster than all 3 by a big margin, more powerful than all 3 by an even bigger margin(blackhole feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any feat Mace or Yoda have), has more esoteric techniques than Mace or Yoda and has the simple ability to teleport Palpatine, Mace or Yoda to his lightsaber if he really needs to

AnakinVader99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I would like to distinguish between power and lightsaber prowess. The latter is not an infinite scale, you can only become so adept in a duel. Luke is not going to be vastly superior to people like Yoda or Sidious as a lightsaber duelist. If he's at all better, it's by a narrow margin. In terms of power, he is miles ahead of everyone else. But in a fencing match, prime Luke would lose to any Yoda/Sidious-tier + some decent fighter like Obi-Wan or Kit Fisto.

That is true you can't become adept in a duel but what you can do is become so freaking fast that and strong that dueling skill is completely and utterly irrelevant so it won't matter at all. How is Yoda/Palpatine or any decent fighter beating Luke?

DirtyLuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RotJ Sidious and Yoda.

I'm not properly informed about GM Luke but I state my belief anyways: Probably those two. I don't think they would win though but they'd challenge him.

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROTJ Sidious and Vitiate/Valkorian(prime), only duo I see even having a shot at taking Luke

cj_the_dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ROTJ Sidious and Tenebrae should be able to take him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Luke is in the zone no mortal can even contend. The problem is that the number times in his entire life he’s in said zone can be counted on your fingers.

Yoda, Sids, hell Dooku and RotS Kenobi have a good shot on most days.

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Luke is in the zone no mortal can even contend. The problem is that the number times in his entire life he’s in said zone can be counted on your fingers.

Yoda, Sids, hell Dooku and RotS Kenobi have a good shot on most days.

DE Sidious can legitimately solo GM Luke in all honesty, his feats at that point were something else entirely. A blood lusted Luke can maybe pull off a win narrowly. if at all.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Greysentinel365

@ferriserris: Luke already solo’d DE Sids once his potential was unlocked by Leia.

Later, Vong war Luke is confirmed to be “more powerful than ever” which would include his DE Sids wrecking state.

So no Sids isn’t doing jack crap against on brand Luke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortis anakin and DE Palpatine

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortis anakin and DE Palpatine

I like this one, even though it's not exactly base character.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nihilus and Vitiate.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

Nihilus and Vitiate.

What do you think they could do to overpower Luke?

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh, I just can't see GM Luke losing to any duo.

I still think this tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Mortis Anakin but I'm not sure who else.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DarthAdi  Online

Maybe ROTJ Sidious and Valkorion.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao Mortis Anakin would probably solo given his domination of the ones.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best combo I can think of is ROTJ Palpatine and ROTS Yoda, but I'm unsure of whether they would beat him or not.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reborn Krayt and DE Sidious, for the Sith. For the Jedi, none. None are fast nor powerful enough to contend with him for long if he decides to abuse the Force.

Beta_Stage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GM Luke at his absolute prime NOT JOBBING?!?!? Uhhh, I am going to have to say that no Jedi/Sith duo beats him. The closest would be a Yoda/Sids duo. But even then, they only have a slim chance of beating him.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jar Jar binks and BB8

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By El_mago

For Jedi none everyone gets utterly cocked up it's not Even Nice to think about it.

For sith only real examples that comes to mind are De palps and maybe krayt but Even then not Even sure if they can take him down.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like the general consensus is either:

A. Nobody

B. Sidious + Yoda

C. DE Sidious + Another Sith Lord

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts