Twilight "werewolf" vs a Grizzly Bear

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all, who would win?

The werewolf is not exatctly an werewolf, but a shapisfitter, but you get it.

Wolf:

-Regular.

Grizzily:

-fully Adult grown Male.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this fair?

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

what kinda mismatch is this twilight wolfs fangs can cut through vampire skins which is as hard as granite the also wrestles with vampire on the occasion which can throw down trees like nothing this is a mismatch.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shapeshifter shitstomps

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a horrible mismatch

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By dawnone

also can't believe i actually know this.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is horrible. One of the Vampires actually hunts bears for fun (Can't remember his name) and Wolves and Vampires are roughly equal.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is mismatch. One of those Wolves are enough strong to kill many vampires and only gets down by many of them attacking at same time ( those vampires can lift trees as Eward did).

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe some of the werewolf lore Jacob tells Bella heavily implies that an average vampire would beat an average wolf and IIRC the wolves used lots of teamwork and had a number advantage for all their kills but one of the younger of the pack would've beaten a newborn, so they're about the same, the main difference is that vampires have supernatural powers too.

Anyway the werewolf stomps of course, this is a mismatch. Bella said that a mountain lions claws were like a loving caress to her and killed it absolutely effortlessly, natural animals are not killing anyone in the Twilightverse.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

poor bear

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the bear dies

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Ends in Sex.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is mismatch. One of those Wolves are enough strong to kill many vampires and only gets down by many of them attacking at same time ( those vampires can lift trees as Eward did).

You are right about the mismatch, however Its the opposite about power. One Vampire is usually able to take down several wolves. Vamps are stronger and more agile. Travel speed is about equal depending on the vamps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

also can't believe i actually know this.

lmao

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it happened to be the bear from Revenant, wolf gets stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By linsanel_Doctor
Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch of all animal mismatches.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm. Does the bear have full knowledge and prep?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Shifter with no effort. Too much... everything.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shifter with no effort. Too much... everything.

At least Bear was in a good movie.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#27 Lunacyde  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

Make it the bear from the Revenant and we have a fight.

Lol, no you don't.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:
@gojira2512 said:

You are right about the mismatch, however Its the opposite about power. One Vampire is usually able to take down several wolves. Vamps are stronger and more agile. Travel speed is about equal depending on the vamps.

As I remember a wolve is able to kill many vampires. and about spped Wolves are noted to be one of the few things that can keep up with Vampires.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30 Lunacyde  Moderator

@leo-343 said:

@lunacyde:

*Throws joke*

*Misses target*

Haha, you never know. I've seen some people who really hate Twilight to the point they say really stupid stuff. I also know people who think the Revenant bear is somehow unstoppable.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The wolf is vastly physically superior. And bigger. It would win this with ease.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@leo-343 said:

Make it the bear from the Revenant and we have a fight.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Werewolf wins

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:
@gojira2512 said:

Off-Topic: This is what i don't really like about twilight or most vampire-centered films/books/stories, they made vampires on average physically stronger than werewolves on average when it was actually supposed to be the other way around due to how werewolves work and fight (plus Werewolves are known to be stronger in physical strength) while vampires has the supernatural powers advantage.

Original vampires are definitely not pushovers though, same for Original Werewolves and Original Alpha werewolves.

In-Topic: Shapeshifter stomps

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gojira2512

@darkwrath said:
@klaus said:
@gojira2512 said:

Off-Topic: This is what i don't really like about twilight or most vampire-centered films/books/stories, they made vampires on average physically stronger than werewolves on average when it was actually supposed to be the other way around due to how werewolves work and fight (plus Werewolves are known to be stronger in physical strength) while vampires has the supernatural powers advantage.

Original vampires are definitely not pushovers though, same for Original Werewolves and Original Alpha werewolves.

As I remember in Twilight Wolves can kill many vampires before fall down.

An you are right Wolves have to be stronger than Vampires while Vampires had supernatural powers.

But mostly Wolves incarnations are stronger than Vampires.

Depends. But I'm mostly with Werewolves since

1. in Van Helsing a normal one can beat a Like-Demon Dracula form ( at normal he is the strongest Vampire, but with that DEMON-LIKE FORM he is even stronger!! )
  2. In Vampire Diaries and The Originals Werewolves can kill a Vampire in Only a bit.
  3. In Twilight only a werewolf is enough to kill a lot of Vampires before the beating and only gets surprised by many of them attacking at same time ( these Vampires like Edward can lift a trees with no problems)
  4. In Underworld Werewolves are vastly more powerful and faster than mosty vampires, can kill them in only a bit and only gets suprased by the Original Vampires there are only 2 of them and Hibryds Vampire-WW.

The only round where a Werewolf is losing one-one fight with a Vampire is in True Blood since here a Werewolf is a Normal Wolf.

Wait this help.

Loading Video...

DarkWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkwrath said:
@klaus said:
@gojira2512 said:

As I remember in Twilight Wolves can kill many vampires before fall down.

An you are right Wolves have to be stronger than Vampires while Vampires had supernatural powers.

But mostly Wolves incarnations are stronger than Vampires.

Depends. But I'm mostly with Werewolves since

1. in Van Helsing a normal one can beat a Like-Demon Dracula form ( at normal he is the strongest Vampire, but with that DEMON-LIKE FORM he is even stronger!! )
  2. In Vampire Diaries and The Originals Werewolves can kill a Vampire in Only a bit.
  3. In Twilight only a werewolf is enough to kill a lot of Vampires before the beating and only gets surprised by many of them attacking at same time ( these Vampires like Edward can lift a trees with no problems)
  4. In Underworld Werewolves are vastly more powerful and faster than mosty vampires, can kill them in only a bit and only gets suprased by the Original Vampires there are only 2 of them and Hibryds Vampire-WW.

The only round where a Werewolf is losing one-one fight with a Vampire is in True Blood since here a Werewolf is a Normal Wolf.

1. Well... Some people said that since it's a Gabriel werewolf, they consider him stronger than the average werewolves.

2. Until the Werewolves try to bite an original vampire which would just shrug off the werewolf venom like a heavyweight drinker shrugging off the intoxication from a beer (or at least how it is in The Originals, not sure about Vampire Diaries, but I think it's the same). There's isn't any werewolf known that can take on an original vampire in a 1v1 fight

3. Okay, still annoyed that the shifters isn't actually a true werewolf, or at least look like one, I'm still a bit annoyed that Vampires is harder to kill than werewolves (Vampires needing their parts to be burnt to actually die and stuff like that)

4. True, the only werewolf I know that can take down original vampires and some hybrids is William Corvinus, but he got captured, starved without food or water for centuries, released then gets attacked by a vampire and a hybrid, then killed before Corvinus can show us it's full capabilities... but I think that if Corvinus can put that much of a good fight then I think he would've beat them easily enough if he's fully fed, maybe even take down the original vampires and some hybrids.

Wait this help.

Loading Video...

Ah, I remember that, one of the very few werewolf movies where the werewolf won in the end, I like the Gabriel werewolf design, not so much for the other one.