Turians & krogan (Mass Effect) vs Hedonism Militia (WH40K)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jwwprod

Turians & krogan (Mass Effect):

Leaders: General Corinthus, Adrien Victus, Lieutenant Tarquin Victus, Garrus Vakarian, Urdnot Wrex, Gatatog Uvenk & Chief Weyrloc Guld.

No Caption Provided

VS

Hedonism Militia AKA Slaanesh Traitor Guard army I made (Warhammer 40K):

Leaders: The Masque of Slaanesh, Emeli Duboir & Pontius Glaw.

No Caption Provided

Turians & krogan's Arsenal:

• 400,000 Turian Soldiers with Phaeston Assault Rifles.
  • 300,000 Turian Soldiers with M-9 Tempests.
  • 400,000 Krogan Soldiers with Striker Assault Rifles.
  • 300,000 Krogan Soldiers with Graal Spike Throwers.
  • 200,000 Turain Sentinels with M-96 Mattocks.
  • 40,000 Turian Sentinels with Krysae Sniper Rifles.
  • 200,000 Krogan Sentinels with M-9 Tempests.
  • 200,000 Krogan Sentinels with M-300 Claymore Heavy Shotguns.
  • 200,000 Turian Havoc Soldiers with Phaeston Assault Rifles.
  • 200,000 Turian Havoc Soldiers with Reegar Carbines.
  • 40,000 Turian Havoc Soldiers with ML-77 Missile Launchers.
  • 40,000 Turian Ghost Infiltrators with Krysae Sniper Rifles.
  • 200,000 Krogan Vanguards with Reegar Carbines.
  • 200,000 Krogan Vanguards with M-451 Firestorms.
  • 150,000 Turian Saboteur Engineers with Cerberus Harriers.
  • 50,000 Turian Saboteur Engineers with ML-77 Missile Launchers.
  • 40,000 Krogan Warlord Sentinels with Biotic Hammers & Plasma Shotguns.
  • 40,000 Krogan Shaman Adepts with M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun & Various Biotic Powers.
  • 2,000 M-080 APC's.
  • 1,500 M35 Mako (NOTE: This is not actual a vehicle used by either Turians or Krogan but a Human vehicle, I only gave them this vehicles because not much is know about the Turian's ground vehicles).
  • 1,500 M-44 Hammerheads (Same reason as the Mako).
  • 3,000 Tomkahs.

Hedonism Militia's Arsenal:

• 200,000 Slaanesh Cultists with Swords & Laspistols.
  • 400,000 Slaanesh Cultists with Autoguns.
  • 200,000 Slaanesh Cadian Traitor Guardsmen with Lasguns.
  • 200,000 Slaanesh Cadian Traitor Guardsmen with Autoguns.
  • 40,000 Slaanesh Cadian Traitor Guardsmen with Grenade Launchers.
  • 60,000 Slaanesh Cadian Traitor Guardsmen with Long-Las's.
  • 8,000 Slaanesh Cadian Traitor Guardsmen with Plasma Guns.
  • 200,000 Slaangors.
  • 20,000 Fire Support Squads (Half have Heavy Bolters & the other half has Autocannons).
  • 10,000 Anti-Tank Support Squads (Half has Lascannons & the other half have Missle Launchers).
  • 100,000 Fiends of Slaanesh.
  • 200,000 Slaanesh Kasrkin with Hellguns.
  • 30,000 Slaanesh Kasrkin with Sonic Blasters.
  • 200,000 Disciples with Hellguns,
  • 30,000 Disciples with Sonic Blasters.
  • 100,000 Daemonettes.
  • 100,000 Steeds of Slaanesh.
  • 6 Slaanesh Psykers.
  • 1,000 Armored Sentinels with Multi-Laser guns.
  • 1,000 Armored Sentinels with Missile Launchers.
  • 1,000 Chimeras with Multi-Laser guns.
  • 1,000 Slaanesh Subjugators.
  • 800 Leman Russ Battle Tanks.
  • 600 Leman Russ Annihilators

Goals to victory:

• Turians & krogan win by destroying all Hedonism Militia forces.
  • Hedonism Militia win by destroying all Turian/Korgan forces.

Battlefield location:

The Planet Vekta from the Killzone Franchise
The Planet Vekta from the Killzone Franchise

Songs to go with this battle:

Who wins and why!?!?!?!?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

XD I feel like.... the cultist using Sonic Blasters would kill themselves using them.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jwwprod

@wut: But I wanted them to use something to make them feel “Slaaneshish”.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would have to give this a little investigation as far as the mass effect small arms weaponry here. Mass effect leadership is pretty spot on and the krogan/turian dynamic is roughly similar to tau/kroot. I could see some bottleneck killbox action set up by mass effect to get rid of all the bestial type fodder on 40k. Hmmm, let me get back on this one please.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk man, I think team xeno can win this in a traditional sense mainly due to much of slaaneshi forces being tactically naive. That said, I think slaanesh probably just keeps winning due to the masque's ability to turn them into a bunch of dancing gits.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

XD I feel like.... the cultist using Sonic Blasters would kill themselves using them.

Yea I don't think cultists could be trusted not to blow up their own troops with one tbh. And I honestly have no idea how they would even manage the recoil from a Space Marine sized weapon

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: @decaf_wizard: As I said the reason I gave some Kasrkin and Disciples Sonic Blasters is because I wanted this Traitor Guard to feel like a true Slaanesh Devoted Imperial Guard force (Like how the Blood Pact are a true Khorne devoted Imperial Guard force), I know so far there is no sign of regular Chaos humans using Sonic Blasters but I wanted them to feel “Slaaneshish” enough besides the Daemons of course, after all they don’t want to “Offend” there lord/lady ;)

And isn’t there one official art of a Kasrkin wielding a Heavy Plasma Gun (Which I believe is a Space Marine weapon as well) (I’m on my phone at the moment so I can’t post the image at this moment) so I don’t see how they shouldn’t be able to use a Sonic Blasters as well.

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wut

@jwwprod: Lol I know what you're talking about, but its just a plasmagun. Its not a plasma cannon. That is always how the Kasrkin plasmagun has been modeled, with a backpack. I imagine it gives their plasmaguns more punch and ammo, like hot-shot lasguns, but it isn't a plasma cannon.

No Caption Provided

Just like their melta's, it connects to their backpack.

The reason I don't think they can use Sonic Blasters is... Noise Marines.. tend to like to sample their own creation, you know? So I don't think a human is going to take using that gun as well, I imagine you are going to have like.. brain aneurysm and bleeding from their eyes [which, granted, they probably won't mind and will die with a smile].

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jwwprod

@wut: Fair enough.

DO you think this battle is good though?

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: I see a whole lot of biotics and not a single cultist psyker. Shameful.

• 20,000 Fire Support Squads.
  • 10,000 Anti-Tank Support Squads.

^ What are they supposed to be armed with?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jwwprod

@wut said:

@jwwprod: I see a whole lot of biotics and not a single cultist psyker. Shameful.

• 20,000 Fire Support Squads.
  • 10,000 Anti-Tank Support Squads.

^ What are they supposed to be armed with?

I was going to add Psykers but decided not to for two reason.

1: I don't know if Slaanesh has any Psykers devoted to him/her.

2: I thought maybe Pyskers were to op for the Turians & Krogan to overcome.

But if you want I can add a few.

As for the Heavy Weapons teams. Fire Support Squads have Heavy Bolters and Anti-Tank has Lascannon, and this goes for all my others thread with them as well, but if you want you can say half of the Fire Support Squad have Heavy Bolters and the other half have Autocannons, same with the Anti-Tank half with Lascannons and the other half with Missile Launchers.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Every Chaos God but Khorne has psykers dedicated to them. [I mean, technically, Khorne has some, but, its not... the same....]

Probably will, but only because I really love autocannons. I enjoy the idea and sound they make more then bolters.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@jwwprod: Every Chaos God but Khorne has psykers dedicated to them. [I mean, technically, Khorne has some, but, its not... the same....]

Probably will, but only because I really love autocannons. I enjoy the idea and sound they make more then bolters.

I see.

Even though I added some Psykers now, it's really only six because I still find them pretty op (Even more than the Mass Effect biotics), but still this is a more even battle now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

Decided to add a some Slaanesh Psykers.

What exactly do you mean by....Psykers? Like Emperor's Children Chaos Sorcerers? Flat out Demons? Or Cultist Psykers? Cultist Psykers are unreliable at the best of times.

Aslo what about level would they be? As @wut can probably attest to, they can vary in power a LOT. If talking about normal humans, we could be talking about anything from a Theta level psyker who would struggle to fry a single person, to a high Delta level who could crush the minds of entire hives, to complete outliers like the Apex Twins

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wut

@jwwprod:

I see.

Its just the Ork in me. I love loud guns. I get so upset whenever I pick up a heavy machinegun in a video game and it is quiet. I will refuse to use it if it has a suppressor on it. While a heavy bolter is very loud, it lacks the same.... Oomph as a autocannon. [Also awful with bayonets. If I am given a bayonet in a video game, or allowed the option to have one, everyone gets bayonet charged, all day, every day, even if it gets me killed]. Although the Inquisitor Martyr and DoW2 has really nice heavy bolter sounds and doesn't sound like a CoD heavy machinegun [looking at you Eternal Crusade].

Even though I added some Psykers now, it's really only six because I still find them pretty op (Even more than the Mass Effect biotics), but still this is a more even battle now?

No idea. I'll look more into it later.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Ork players

L M A O

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:

@jwwprod said:

Decided to add a some Slaanesh Psykers.

What exactly do you mean by....Psykers? Like Emperor's Children Chaos Sorcerers? Flat out Demons? Or Cultist Psykers? Cultist Psykers are unreliable at the best of times.

Aslo what about level would they be? As @wut can probably attest to, they can vary in power a LOT. If talking about normal humans, we could be talking about anything from a Theta level psyker who would struggle to fry a single person, to a high Delta level who could crush the minds of entire hives, to complete outliers like the Apex Twins

I'm avoiding using Chaos Space Marines in these Chaos Imperial Guard thread I'm making (With the exception of my Forces of Nurgle vs Zerg & SHODAN thread), because I wanted these thread to be about just the Chaos Cultists that are similar to the regular Imperial Guard (With some Demons here and there).

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Ork players

L M A O

Please, until you know the pleasure of rolling fifty dice while yelling DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA! You have not lived.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:
@decaf_wizard said:

>Ork players

L M A O

Please, until you know the pleasure of rolling fifty dice while yelling DAKKA, DAKKA, DAKKA! You have not lived.

Please, I live for the glory of the Sons of the Lion. One does not know true pleasure until you moshpit the enemy forces in Deathwing Knights

One of the greatest shame is that the newest generation of Unforgiven will not know the sheer awesomeness of jinking

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Oh, I thought about being Chaos Space Marines, but, I don't know just never liked Dark Angels, I feel like if I ever do Space Marines, I'd be Loyalist, you know?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard: Oh, I thought about being Chaos Space Marines, but, I don't know just never liked Dark Angels, I feel like if I ever do Space Marines, I'd be Loyalist, you know?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass Effect Duo should win imo

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Does the Mass Effect duo team have biotics on their side, due the classes you picked for some of the Krogans and Turians?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@merulezall said:

@jwwprod: Does the Mass Effect duo team have biotics on their side, due the classes you picked for some of the Krogans and Turians?

Loading Video...

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Then I'd side with the Mass Effect side for an easier win imo. Both have nade launcher weaponry, both have great assault weapons, and personal gear. I'd place tactics and biotic powers in the edge or favor of the ME team. Of course the other side doesn't have biotics, but it's counterpart of using warp powers.