Post Deleted.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

of course the hyuuga's would win all they have to do is close tsunade and Sakura chakra holes then they cant you there bone destorying power... and also there's no way that they could stand a chance fighting the hyuuga's taijutsu....

Avatar image for phoenixforce687
PhoenixForce687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PhoenixForce687

It won't be easy though. THey're tough cookies.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

PhoenixForce687 says:

"It won't be easy though. THey're tough cookies."

that they are...

Avatar image for phoenixforce687
PhoenixForce687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PhoenixForce687

damn. But Neji is a jounin and Hinata is an extremely powerful Chunnin. I'd say the taijutsu users win.

But the medics are't goin down easy. They're very powerful themselves.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By zero edge

uhhh yeah two kiddie ninjas still trying to climb the ranks vs a Sanin, curbstomp

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Super-Buster

You guys are aware that Tsunade's a Sannin right? what are Neji and Hinata gonna do when she summons her giant slug?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Sling Shot

The knowledge the medical ninja possess in concert with a Tsunade's highly vaunted abilities leads me to believe she and Sakura could win but...i'm going Hyugas 7/10 times.

I'm highly biased toward them.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Nighthunter

Tsunade can beat the Hyugas alone....

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sling Shot

She prolly can.....which is why i expressed my high biased toward them before giving my opinion.

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Super-Buster

Hmm...I still think Tsunade would win, but there have been multiple occasions of ninjas beating other ninjas that were ranked higher than them and I haven't read up on my Naruto lately. Have we seen what Neji or Hinata can do after the break?

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Resonate

Tsunade alone could take all of them, much less with Sakura's help

I don't care what kind of "prodigy" Neji is

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

hinata is more agile and her heavenly palm attack is nothing to be taking lighty and Neji's 64 palm striking tsunades chakra holes stoping her from one calling her slug and two using her ungodly strength, because her super strength is only focusing and releasing chakra out of her hands at the right moment. and plus that also means no medical ninjutsus and also i still didn't add in the hyuuga taijutsu gentle fist they can destory you from inside out without even touching you... so hyuuga wins

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Assimilation2

Tsunade would take both of the hyugas.

Sakura would just be useless... as always.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hedatary

Dude, Tsunada faced the legendary Salamander and survived along with the hermit and Oro. There is a reason why these guys were named a sanin. What a useless thread. Talk about a curbstomp.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Assimilation2

Uchiha NeVann says:

"Sakura wouldn't be useless she one of the smartest chuunin... but sennin or not her and sakura are close range fighters if one was at least sa mid-range they would have a good chance because fighting a hyuuga one of the mosted families in konoha in close combat is stupid, once again in close range the hyuuga can stop tsunade and sakura chakra flow leaving them at normal stregth and at that point hyuuga crubstomp...."

tell me, what has Sakura done that was useful in a battle without literally being a human puppet.

Ps. The Fight with the sound ninjas in the Forest of death doesn't count, since she got saved twice and really did no damage to them at all besides biting an arm guard.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Sakura wouldn't be useless she one of the smartest chuunin...

but sennin or not her and sakura are close range fighters if one was at least sa mid-range they would have a good chance because fighting a hyuuga one of the mosted families in konoha in close combat is stupid, once again in close range the hyuuga can stop tsunade and sakura chakra flow leaving them at normal stregth and at that point hyuuga crubstomp....

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Uchiha NeVann says:

"hinata is more agile and her heavenly palm attack is nothing to be taking lighty and Neji's 64 palm striking tsunades chakra holes stoping her from one calling her slug and two using her ungodly strength, because her super strength is only focusing and releasing chakra out of her hands at the right moment. and plus that also means no medical ninjutsus and also i still didn't add in the hyuuga taijutsu gentle fist they can destory you from inside out without even touching you... so hyuuga wins"

Ummm, that is if they can do it before they get tapped by a single one of Tsunades fingers. That would completely destroy them. Stop acting like Neji and Hinata get a free hit.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Assimilation2 says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Sakura wouldn't be useless she one of the smartest chuunin... but sennin or not her and sakura are close range fighters if one was at least sa mid-range they would have a good chance because fighting a hyuuga one of the mosted families in konoha in close combat is stupid, once again in close range the hyuuga can stop tsunade and sakura chakra flow leaving them at normal stregth and at that point hyuuga crubstomp...."

tell me, what has Sakura done that was useful in a battle without literally being a human puppet.

Ps. The Fight with the sound ninjas in the Forest of death doesn't count, since she got saved twice and really did no damage to them at all besides biting an arm guard."

She caused an earthquake that shattered the ground with a single punch when fighting against Kakashi.

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Assimilation2 says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
tell me, what has Sakura done that was useful in a battle without literally being a human puppet. Ps. The Fight with the sound ninjas in the Forest of death doesn't count, since she got saved twice and really did no damage to them at all besides biting an arm guard."

she defeats the iron sand with a punch it was the third kazekage strongest attack

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Rdeegvainl says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"hinata is more agile and her heavenly palm attack is nothing to be taking lighty and Neji's 64 palm striking tsunades chakra holes stoping her from one calling her slug and two using her ungodly strength, because her super strength is only focusing and releasing chakra out of her hands at the right moment. and plus that also means no medical ninjutsus and also i still didn't add in the hyuuga taijutsu gentle fist they can destory you from inside out without even touching you... so hyuuga wins"
Ummm, that is if they can do it before they get tapped by a single one of Tsunades fingers. That would completely destroy them. Stop acting like Neji and Hinata get a free hit."

i not acting like they get free speed and agility wise tsunade is out match.... and with there ablity to stop the flow of an opponents chakra i dont see her winning...

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Assimilation2

Uchiha NeVann says:

"she defeats the iron sand with a punch it was the third kazekage strongest attack"

But she still didn't do anything in trying to take out Sasori, and would have been dead long before anyways if Chiyo hadn't done EVERYTHING

Rdeegvainl says:

"She caused an earthquake that shattered the ground with a single punch when fighting against Kakashi."

Which just showed where kakashi was, which wasn't entirely needed

So basically what she can do is destroy dirt, yet she is unable to do any damage to the opponent.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Uchiha NeVann says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
Ummm, that is if they can do it before they get tapped by a single one of Tsunades fingers. That would completely destroy them. Stop acting like Neji and Hinata get a free hit."

i not acting like they get free speed and agility wise tsunade is out match.... and with there ablity to stop the flow of an opponents chakra i dont see her winning..."

Can you show any example of that? I haven't seen anything that fast from neji, though he is a jounin and not to be underestimated, he isn't that fast. He didn't help that much in the fight against the akatsuki sword guy, and he was just a special clone with only a fraction of the originals power.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Assimilation2

Uchiha NeVann says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
i not acting like they get free speed and agility wise tsunade is out match.... and with there ablity to stop the flow of an opponents chakra i dont see her winning..."

if that can hit her, though Tsunade is much faster, and also much more skilled in all jutsus.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Vance Astro says:

"Why is this still going?"

Cause you haven't given us your vital piece of information that shows indisputable proof that one side wins :P
Post Edited:2008-03-30 15:56:36

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Assimilation2 says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"she defeats the iron sand with a punch it was the third kazekage strongest attack"

But she still didn't do anything in trying to take out Sasori, and would have been dead long before anyways if Chiyo hadn't done EVERYTHING

Rdeegvainl says:

"She caused an earthquake that shattered the ground with a single punch when fighting against Kakashi."

Which just showed where kakashi was, which wasn't entirely needed

So basically what she can do is destroy dirt, yet she is unable to do any damage to the opponent. "

Just saying she is capable of alot more than people give her credit for. She may not be used much, but she's useful, she has to be constantly avoided, cause if one hit gets through its finished, so I think in this fight she is more than capable of evening the odds.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why is this still going?

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary

Listen, the Hokage has the be the strongest Ninja in the village to rule. Tsunada is that rule. So she wins. Period.

Assimilation2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Assimilation2

Rdeegvainl says:

"Hedatary says:
"Listen, the Hokage has the be the strongest Ninja in the village to rule. Tsunada is that rule. So she wins. Period. "
Well, not necessarily the strongest, they went to jiraiya first, and he declined, so that in itself meant that tsunade was not the strongest ninja in the village if that was the stipulation. They do however have to be D*mn near the top and have the ability to lead and the willingness to accept, and the leaders of the village have to accept them."

wasn't she outside of the village when they askd Jiraiya? I know they didn't know where she was.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Hedatary says:

"Listen, the Hokage has the be the strongest Ninja in the village to rule. Tsunada is that rule. So she wins. Period. "

Well, not necessarily the strongest, they went to jiraiya first, and he declined, so that in itself meant that tsunade was not the strongest ninja in the village if that was the stipulation. They do however have to be D*mn near the top and have the ability to lead and the willingness to accept, and the leaders of the village have to accept them.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hedatary

Yea, she was outside who didn't want to come back because of her past. The only reason they went to the hermit because he was closer and in the city. And Kakashi is someone who can't beat Tsunada and if Neji and Hinata could beat her, then they could also beat Kakashi, who is weaker than the Hokage.

pfff' no way in hell.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Rdeegvainl says:

"Vance Astro says:
Cause you haven't given us your vital piece of information that shows indisputable proof that one side wins :P
Post Edited:2008-03-30 15:56:36"

I shouldn't have to.If you know anything about any of the characters in question this would have been over already.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Vance Astro says:

"Rdeegvainl says:
"Vance Astro says:

I shouldn't have to.If you know anything about any of the characters in question this would have been over already."

Isn't the whole point of the battle threads to take different people's knowledge about the characters and determine a winner? If everyone is expected to know everything about every character, then this whole site is a waste of time.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Rdeegvainl

If someone doesn't see it as a curbstomp when they make the thread, then others should inform them about the characters they don't know about, their limits, and abilities, that sort of thing. I don't mean to direct this at you, but all to often people get to self righteous, and assume that others should know what they know automatically. A little less "why is this still around" and a little more instruction and insight can make the world of difference.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Rdeegvainl says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Rdeegvainl says:
"Vance Astro says:
I shouldn't have to.If you know anything about any of the characters in question this would have been over already."
Isn't the whole point of the battle threads to take different people's knowledge about the characters and determine a winner? If everyone is expected to know everything about every character, then this whole site is a waste of time."

Well if someone makes a curbstomp I don't see the point of arguing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Rdeegvainl says:

"If someone doesn't see it as a curbstomp when they make the thread, then others should inform them about the characters they don't know about, their limits, and abilities, that sort of thing. I don't mean to direct this at you, but all to often people get to self righteous, and assume that others should know what they know automatically. A little less "why is this still around" and a little more instruction and insight can make the world of difference."

The thread is 2 pages...how long does it take to tell them it's a curbstomp.It looks to me like we have a bunch of fake Naruto fans here.This is a common sense curbstomp.If someone makes a thread called Silver Surfer vs. the Kingpin...If you even read comics it doesn't take forever to come to the conclusion the Kingpin has no chance.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rdeegvainl

funny thing is, the argument about which side would win ended before you asked why it was still going on. After that, it was about whether or not sakura would help, and about requirements to be hokage. so it was a little over a page. It's not like it went into a 20 page back and forth of "uh huh" and "nuh uh"

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Rdeegvainl says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"Rdeegvainl says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:

Can you show any example of that? I haven't seen anything that fast from neji, though he is a jounin and not to be underestimated, he isn't that fast. He didn't help that much in the fight against the akatsuki sword guy, and he was just a special clone with only a fraction of the originals power. "

thats were hinta comes into play her speed and agility is enough to create an opening for neji to hit tsunade with the 64 palm and plus tsunade wont be able to touch him with with his heavenly rotaion... and tsunade has mastered all jutsus the only person that is said to have master all forms of jutsu is itachi....

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Where has hinata been shown as fast and agile anywhere near the level of Tsunade. In fact, she's shown as slower than neji. All it would take for Tsunade to stop neji's rotation is to stomp the ground causing an earthquake. And it uses an incredible amount of chakra to do. Just let him wear himself out. It doesn't matter if tsunade has mastered all justsus, I didn't say that and it only took naruto brute force to beat him, and only took an akastsuki member water to beat him. Both situations we one aspect. You are seriously overrating neji and hinata here.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Resonate

god...Tsunade is strong enough to beat the other three participants in a fight

and with bitches help, she'd have this in the bag

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hedatary

Too true. She picked up Gamabunta's knife like a kitchen's ware, wielding it like an over sized sword and pinned down Manda. She pinned down a summon through her own power. There is a reason why there are summons. If one were to summon a creature, the other needs to do the same because of the overwhelming size and strength, not to mention various techniques the summonened animals use.

To see Tsunada do that to a fucking king of snakes is enough to give allot of major comic super heroes and villans a pause. Not to mention she got the furious to back it up. Did you guys see what she did to the Hermit? She left him a large fucking scar for peaking on her. Shit, "Hell Hath No Fury Like A Women Scorned."

Jusdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jusdre

no contest you have a sennin and one of the most physically strong person the the show.......Tsunade would probably win on her own

Zenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zenma

ummmmmm isn't Tsunade the new hokage?

EmyaShirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hinata and neji wins as they are one byakugane and two of the techniques far superior to sunader and sakura

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team neji, Tenketsu block equals gg.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers