TROS Sidious vs Starkiller

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll TROS Sidious vs Starkiller (114 votes)

SidiouSssSSS 61%
Starkillaaa 39%
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Sidious rematches the man who stomped both him and Vader

TO DA DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alextheboss

@crushyourenemies:

Sidious rematches the man who stomped both him and Vader

Last time I checked Palpatine beat Starkiller in both endings...

Palpatine wins. Starkiller can't stop his lightning, and if Palpatine really lifted the star destroyers at the beginning of the movie, that feat dwarf's Galen's.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By GodGate

Hmmmm in force power they are about equal, but in sabers, Starkiller would win seeing as one of these people are restrained to a chair.

So overall, Starkiller wins 9/10.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious

Laskt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming Sidious didn't lift all the Star Destroyers, Star-killer prob kills him before he resorts to lightning

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Palpatine pulls out those Death-star-level-Star-Destroyer-busting Force Lightning attacks, then I guess he could win.

But realistically Starkiller has every advantage here.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: In the Canon ending, He beat Starkiller as Galen abandoned his own safety to protect his friends.

And Palps only did that after getting ragdolled by Marek.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: bUt He PuLlEd A sTaR dEsTrOyEr FrOm OrBiT

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller fought Legends Vader and Sidious.

He stomps canon.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller fought Legends Vader and Sidious.

He stomps canon.

Okay, but Sidious was able to TK lift 10,000 star destroyers in canon.

What TK feat does Legends Sidious and vader have that equals that?

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Legends Sidious was capable of wiping out whole star fleets with a flick of his hands.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

Palps didn’t lift squat, until it’s actually confirmed and not some vague scene, no he doesn’t have that level of TK.

SoImMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palps' lightning and telekinesis don't mean shit when Starkiller can close the gap and stab him to death before he can ever make any use of them.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: That was DE Sidious who was on a whole different level compared to TFU Sidious

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@mygod000: Legends Sidious was capable of wiping out whole star fleets with a flick of his hands.

Dead Sidious was able to TK Lift fleet of 10,000 Star destroyers while being Weaker than ROTS Sidious.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: There is no canon ending since the whole game isn't canon. Starkiller force clashed with Palpatine and died while Palpatine was completely fine. It was completely fair, and Palpatine was clearly more powerful. Starkiller's only advantage was his lightsabers.

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@godgate said:

Dead Sidious was able to TK Lift fleet of 10,000 Star destroyers while being Weaker than ROTS Sidious.

If zombie Sidious is weaker than ROTS Sidious then that's absurd. Obi Wan and Anakin with just being 1% of power of Sidious should at least lift 1 Star destroyers and that is absurd unless that Sidious and Yoda were god level compared to the rest...

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

There is nothing confirming he TK’d the STs. It’s just speculation.

Palps didn’t lift squat, until it’s actually confirmed and not some vague scene, no he doesn’t have that level of TK.

You people need confirmation when he literally lifts his hands and the entire fleet rises at the same time ? Hes strong enough to destroy an entire fleet but cant lift it... Yea makes complete sense

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

-1: Wrecking a fleet via lighting is a completely different usage of the force than TK’ing it, with different levels of difficulty. Also, Dyad Sidious was wrecking the fleet, while Sidious was still in his zombie and vastly weakened form when he supposedly lifted the fleet. A Sidious that was “pretty weak” in comparison with ROTS Sidious.

-2: That scene is just movie making. Palpatine was saying he could give ren a fleet and the director shows the fleet. The fact Sidious raised his hands in the meantime could be just an allegory. I wouldn’t take it so seriously.

And if you are extremely powerful in the force you will be extremely powerful in every single area. It's an all or nothing deal. His physical body sure but his force powers were at it's most powerful.

It's not. It literally rises to the sky during that scene and is there until the end of the movie theres nothing ambiguous about it. They could show the fleet without it rising to the sky though

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96:

> I am really tired of the usual SK wank. Palps was just testing SK.

That is just a fan theory which has gotten passed around as fact way too much. There is no evidence, in the game or novel, that Palps wasn't giving his all.

> His clone, which was confirmed to be more powerful than the original one,

Confirmed? By who? Last I checked the closest that the game came to confirming that was the Ultimate Visual Guide saying that the clone "possessed Galen's fighting ability." But that alone definitely doesn't confirm that the clone is more powerful.

If you have anything else, please provide it.

> couldn’t beat a largely pre prime Vader without cheating and got ragdolled by Vader.

Which really negates your point above, since Galen clowned Vader in TFU1. And besides, if your argument is Palpatine being the one that was "toying" with him, what does Vader have to do with this? Unless you're saying that Vader was toying with him in TFU1, which wouldn't make any sense given the plot.

So I don't see how Vader fits in here.

> Not to mention, in the DS ending sidious clowns Galen. Even if the events of the DS ending aren’t canon, the characters are the same, and Matt Martin stated that it’s an accurate depiction of how events would take place. SK didn’t beat a full out Palpatine, brain around this.

The whole plot of all of SW is that your emotional state and position on the Light/Dark Side of the Force contributes heavily to how powerful you are in the moment. That's why Anakin lost to Obi-wan despite obviously being more powerful.

In the DS ending, Galen's emotional state was super unstable, and he didn't have a solid grasp on the Light OR Dark side. So yeah, of course he gets beat by Sidious.

And again, it's not Canon.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

> There is no canon ending since the whole game isn't canon.

That's not how Canon works.

There is a canon ending to the series, even if the series isn't canon to the SW Universe any more.

Legends SW exists for a reason.

> Starkiller force clashed with Palpatine and died while Palpatine was completely fine.

Nah, Galen jumped in front of Palpatine's lightning to protect his friends. They didn't "force clash" as that would imply that Galen was shooting lightning back.

> It was completely fair,

He zapped a blind man while his back was turned, and then Galen jumped in front of it instead of just swinging on Palps because he wanted to protect his friend.

That's not even close to fair.

> and Palpatine was clearly more powerful.

Palpatine lost before that. So no, he clearly isn't.

> Starkiller's only advantage was his lightsabers.

An advantage he clearly still has here, as canon Palps is definitely worse at lightsaber dueling than Legends Palps.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96:

> The evidence is what I already given you. Your refusal to accept it won’t change things.

You've given me zero evidence.

> And in the novel, which takes precedence over the game,

The book is based off the game. So while typically Books take priority over games in SW canon, the book was very clearly the supporting canon of the two. I'm sure youll fight me on this, and that's fine, but even then the game is still canon to the series (obviously). Both can be used when referring to SK, unless OP says otherwise.

> the didn’t even had a real fight. Galen threw some things at Sidious and Sidious encouraged him to strike him down to convert him to the DS. And Galen was in a oneness state during the lighting clash.

I'd ask you to post the fight excerpt.

> Stated by Sean Williams, who wrote the TFU II novel.

Ah. Fair point, I remember that, but an offhand comment made by the novel writer isn't WOG. He didn't create the character of Starkiller, so his word isn't canon. Worth noting, to be fair.

> Even if the clone was on par with the original one, he still STRUGGLED with a pre prime Vader. ANH Vader lost to TPM Maul, lol.

1). That was a clone.

2). Vader didn't use the Force like at all in that fight.

3). Vader won.

> Galen bested an overconfident and pre prime Vader in TFU I.

Nah. Prime Vader is the SW Rebels period, which is when TFU1 and 2 also take place. There's nothing to suggest he's not in his prime during both games, there's only a 6 month difference between them.

> This doesn’t change the fact that his superior clone struggled and had to cheat against TFU II Vader.

Cheating? Like blasting someone with lightning while they're not looking?

> Nothing states that Vader didn’t improve by the time of TFU II,

Nothing states that he did either. And you'd have to prove he did, the burden of proof is in you.

> since it was even stated that his suit improved and was more resistant to lighting and he fought more cautiously.

Suit improvement =/= skill improvement

> But TFU II Vader is still miles below palps.

Miles behind is dramatic. Prime Vader is stated to be about 80% behind Palps.

80% is not miles behind.

> Point is, a superior Galen struggled with TFU II Vader, that is basically a previous version of a guy who lost to TPM Maul.

I have addressed all these points individually, so I'll keep it moving.

> And you are telling me that TFU I Galen, that is weaker than his clone, legitimately beat Sidious? LOL.

Yes.

“The whole plot of all of SW is that your emotional state and position on the Light/Dark Side of the Force contributes heavily to how powerful you are in the moment. That's why Anakin lost to Obi-wan despite obviously being more powerful.”

Anakin lost to Obi-wan thanks to his mental hindrance AND a lot of other circumstances (in legends). A mentally hindered anakin was still better than kenobi who got driven back for the entire fight and had to exploit the environment. But I won’t to spend time more on this, that it’s irrelevant for what we are discussing.

> Here, this is a real fan theory. There is nothing stating Galen emotional state was unstable in the DS ending, simply he chose to kill both Vader and Sidious. And a mental unbalance wouldn’t still justify Galen passing from a Sidious+ opponent to a ragdolling fodder for sidious. It’s still your speculation. On the contrary, he was arguably rage amped.

Rage amped is not a real amp for SK. Sidious did not ragdoll him.

And sure, you can call it a fan theory if you'd like.

But if we're only using direct feats, and not common sense, then the clear, direct feat is that Galen beat Palps in 1v1 combat.

End of story.

> But Matt Martin stated it depicts accurately what happened if Galen chose it. Hence it doesn’t matter if it’s canon or not. This, plus the fact a superior version of Galen struggled with TFU II Vader who is miles and miles below Sidious cements the fact that Galen NEVER challenged Sidious, not even in his wildest dreams. Period.

Of course it matters. Non-canon is non-canon. It can't be used. Period.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

“The book is based off the game. So while typically Books take priority over games in SW canon, the book was very clearly the supporting canon of the two. I'm sure youll fight me on this, and that's fine, but even then the game is still canon to the series (obviously). Both can be used when referring to SK, unless OP says otherwise.”

Sure I fight your own pulled out of the ass rules. It’s not how it works. The game can be used as evidence, but the novel overrides the game whenever the game shifts from the novel.

Here the “fight”. Galen just threw at Sidious a piece of debris. This is your “fight”.

https://books.google.it/books?id=a7bIV9GFq-gC&pg=PA346&lpg=PA346&dq=A+hail+of+shattered+transparisteel+and+debris+drove+the+Emperor+back+from+Kota,&source=bl&ots=WPhx-tH1rL&sig=ACfU3U1ivGwGJFGGVxw4HFJT2g_XStoJIg&hl=it&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi10vvUosfnAhVSecAKHWoGC-8Q6AEwAHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=A%20hail%20of%20shattered%20transparisteel%20and%20debris%20drove%20the%20Emperor%20back%20from%20Kota%2C&f=false

“Ah. Fair point, I remember that, but an offhand comment made by the novel writer isn't WOG. He didn't create the character of Starkiller, so his word isn't canon. Worth noting, to be fair.”

He literally wrote the book, so he has definitely an authorial word on its characters.

“ 1). That was a clone.”

Exact, a clone of TPM maul that was designed explicitly to have a vader vs maul fight.

“2). Vader didn't use the Force like at all in that fight.”

Vader’s choice. No one hampered him from doing that, if it would have given him an advantage.

“3). Vader won.“

He cheapshotted maul after he got wounded and put on his ass.

“ Nah. Prime Vader is the SW Rebels period, which is when TFU1 and 2 also take place. There's nothing to suggest he's not in his prime during both games, there's only a 6 month difference between them.”

This is NOT canon. This is legends, where Vader’s prime is ROTJ, and it was noted he improved between ANH and ROTJ. This is common knowledge.

“Cheating? Like blasting someone with lightning while they're not looking?”

Vader disarmed SK of both his blades and offered him again to join him (and the novel flat out states Vader wasn’t trying to kill him). SK feigned to be defeated and hit Vader while the latter thought he had won. Read the novel.

“Nothing states that he did either. And you'd have to prove he did, the burden of proof is in you.”

The fu***ing facts prove it, Jesus Christ. He fought evenly with a better version of Galen, while in TFU I lost badly by a weaker Galen. In TFU II Vader wasn’t even trying to kill SK, and witwer stated even he was gaming SK for all the time, and there is a quote stating he was too powerful for SK. In the absolute best case for SK clone, he’s slightly superior/equal to vader. This puts him Maul level. TFU Sidious > TCW Sidious >>>> TCW Maul > TPM Maul > ANH Vader ~ TFU II Vader ~ SK clone > Original SK. Accept it. He is fodder to Sidious. Can you grasp this basic fact, or you will continue with your fan based denial?

“ Miles behind is dramatic. Prime Vader is stated to be about 80% behind Palps. 80% is not miles behind.“

The 20 % gap is unquantifiable and frankly badly debunked by Vader’s loss to maul and Vader’s struggling with a post prime Kenobi. It was referring most likely to potential.

“ I have addressed all these points individually, so I'll keep it moving.”

You had done nothing besides whining nonsense.

“ Yes.”

Then you are just a SK wanker, as it was already crystal clear.

“Rage amped is not a real amp for SK.”

Another baseless wank claim? Anyway, irrilevant. An accurate depiction of the events showed Galen getting clowned by a serious Sidious. Keep denying for your own fan wank.

“Sidious did not ragdoll him.”

Yes, in the DS ending.

“And sure, you can call it a fan theory if you'd like.“

Your hypocrisy is embarrassing. You can mount baseless fan theories like “Galen was mentally unbalanced” to justify he got his ass handed casually but you call a fan theory my simple analysis of scaling and feats.

“But if we're only using direct feats, and not common sense, then the clear, direct feat is that Galen beat Palps in 1v1 combat.”

A combat that never happened in the novel and happened only during gameplay (that, guess, it’s not canon), and a supposed feat that goes against any single showing of Galen, vader and Sidious and any reasonable power scaling.

“Of course it matters. Non-canon is non-canon. It can't be used. Period.”

Matt Martin > You. Period.

This is my last reply to you here. I won’t waste any further time if you can’t accept this simple fact that SK does not hold a candle to Sidious. I leave you with this:

“Starkiller was ultimately no match for the power of Darth Sidious“

The Complete SW Encyclopedia

That 20% quote was talking about Vader at the end of ROTS After he was injured. Before his lost to Obi-wan Vader was stated by all sources to be above ROTS Sidious.

No Caption Provided

Vader at the end of ROTS was only 80% of ROTS Sidious, which isn't want Sidious wanted, He wanted someone more powerful than then him which Anakin was. This was George Lucas Statements.

About the Maul fight that was only a Light saber duel...and Vader has Ragdolled people with the force who he struggled with in light saber duels before as well.

as we established Vader is a far more powerful force wielder than he is a light saber duelist, he didn't start getting back good at light saber dueling until ESB and ROTJ where it is stated to be him at his strongest ever which means ROTJ Vader>MF Vader>=ROTS Sidious.

Everything else you said about Star killer I personally agree that he isn't on Vaders levels, as a matter of fact in TFU 2 it stated star killer+all the collective powers of the clones is more than enough to Beat TFU Vader pretty easily. We later at the end of the Game See Vader Solo a stronger Star Killer and all the Clones at once.

like I said i agree with your points about Star killer being no match for vader that was actually stated by outside sources, and Sam Witwer had been talking with the developers of the game who was telling him Vader is way too powerful for Star killer

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

>Starkiller barely pulls down a Star Destroyer

>Palpatine casually lifts an entire fleet of Star Destroyers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

That's not how Canon works.

There is a canon ending to the series, even if the series isn't canon to the SW Universe any more.

Legends SW exists for a reason.

I understand what you are saying, but by that same logic the dark side ending is canon to the DLC.

Nah, Galen jumped in front of Palpatine's lightning to protect his friends. They didn't "force clash" as that would imply that Galen was shooting lightning back.

He was doing the same thing Yoda did, but Yoda almost overpowered Palpatine and didn't die.

He zapped a blind man while his back was turned, and then Galen jumped in front of it instead of just swinging on Palps because he wanted to protect his friend.

That's not even close to fair.

I would agree if Galen just jumped in front if it and cot hit, but he jumped in front of it and stopped the lightning. He could have then used force push or shot out lightning of his own in that position.

Palpatine lost before that. So no, he clearly isn't.

He may have been faking it, and Galen had a lightsaber while Palpatine was unarmed. So at best Galen is better than unarmed Palpatine.

as canon Palps is definitely worse at lightsaber dueling than Legends Palps.

Don't see why that matters here since they are both better than Galen at lightsaber dueling, unless you can show me Galen casually one shoting council members or beating the likes of Maul and Savage at the same time.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Galen beat Vader in a duel and therefore that puts him above 90% of the Jedi council in terms of dueling skill and I'm pretty sure he can win a 2v1 between him, Maul,and Savage.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Legends Vader was only a Maul tier duelist.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Maul was still a top tier duelist though, on par with Obi-wan.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Yes I know. I’m just saying Galen being able to beat Vader after a hard fought fight doesn’t meant he can beat Maul and Savage like Sidious did. At least not as easy as he did it.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I feel like TFU 2 Galen would be able to do it easily though as he was far more powerful than he was in TFU since he was capable of pulling off his previous greatest feat casually when shielded that ship's fall onto kamino. His fight with Vader also proves this since in TFU's novelization, he had to win by playing smart while here, he was exhausted and still won through brute force alone.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

“And if you are extremely powerful in the force you will be extremely powerful in every single area. It's an all or nothing deal. His physical body sure but his force powers were at it's most powerful.”

-1: No, he was confirmed to be pretty weak in his zombie form by Matt Martin, who stated Dyad Sidious was his most powered up version ever. They are two different feats, one real and one supposed, by two character with different levels of power. Period.

“It's not. It literally rises to the sky during that scene and is there until the end of the movie theres nothing ambiguous about it. They could show the fleet without it rising to the sky though“

Are you stating Sidious maintained the force grip on the entire fleet for the entire movie? Didn’t the fleet have engines? The “pretty weak” zombie Sidious cannot achieve such a feat by every conceivable logical reason, since he was arguably weaker than his ROTS counterpart who can only dream to lift a fleets of STs, and your speculation won’t change it until some authority confirms it.

He overpowered 2 of the strongest force users in all of SW. He wasmt weak with the force because the movie directly contradicts that

Doesnt need to hold it there for the entire movie he lifted it in the first place. So a fleet all suddenly rose to the sky simultaneously while a sith lord is talking about it ? Can you prove ROTS sidious couldnt lift the fleet ?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

“He overpowered 2 of the strongest force users in all of SW. He wasmt weak with the force because the movie directly contradicts that”

He was pretty weak COMPARED TO ROTS SIDIOUS. This only corroborates the fact that ren and Rey are still below classic PT characters, like dooku/windu/kenobi/maul, since they got clowned by a vastly sub ROTS Sidious character.

“Doesn’t need to hold it there for the entire movie he lifted it in the first place. So a fleet all suddenly rose to the sky simultaneously while a sith lord is talking about it ? Can you prove ROTS sidious couldnt lift the fleet ?”

You know, ST have engines and they don’t need necessarily Sidious TK to move. ROTS Sidious was a rough equal of yoda, who in canon intensely struggled to TK a mountain, while draining energy from a planet that was sensitive to the force. And you are telling me that zombie Sidious, who is < ROTS Sidious ~ yoda, can casually TK 10000 STs?! Lol.

Physically ,theres nothing to suggest he was any weaker in the force

The force is unique to every individual. Also let's not forget he came back from the dead Darth Sion style plenty of stuff happened in the ST that didnt happen in the prequels

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

“Physically ,theres nothing to suggest he was any weaker in the force”

He was pretty weak. Period. That means he was pretty weak in a general sense, given it wasn’t specified in which area, so even in the force. The burden of proof he was weak only in physicals is on you.

“The force is unique to every individual. Also let's not forget he came back from the dead Darth Sion style plenty of stuff happened in the ST that didnt happen in the prequels”

TK is TK, lol. It’s not an esoteric power like that kind of reanimation/healing that Rey and kylo used (also, lol at kylo being able to bring back Rey to life when anakin ruined his life to gain that power when Kylo can just pull it out of his ass!). So by scaling from canon yoda canon ROTS Sidious cannot definitely TK 10000 STs, let alone Zombie Sidious.

You're using a statement that wasnt even in shown in the movie. That's your entire defense even though Sidious was still powerful with the force

Vader completely dominated Cal Kestis with TK and everything he threw with ease. Tk is Tk yes but everyone doesn't have the same power with it which is my point. Sidious was also using lightning the moment the fleet rose. We can agree to disagree until confirmation

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller wank makes me want to remove my own cornea, Palpatine stomps.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 killbilly  Moderator

Likely Starkiller due to speed differential and a negligible gap in power either way.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 killbilly  Moderator

Palpatine godstomps Wankiller to oblivion.

Based on?