User Lists: 0

Without amps, Anakin.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Since it’s force only, even without the amp Rey should win. She accidentally shot lightning that one shot a good sized ship, which she could also stop from flying away.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it’s force only, even without the amp Rey should win. She accidentally shot lightning that one shot a good sized ship, which she could also stop from flying away.

Legion87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only force? Anakin. Yeah JJ didn't care about lore or the previous movies when expanding these powers, but please, Anakin is still more powerful.

Avatar image for the_seventh_pun
The_Seventh_Pun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this Rey at the point where she defeats Palpatine? If so it seems like she should probably win in a straight force duel. It's hard to imagine ROTS Anakin is pulling out anything as strong as Palpatine disabling the resistance fleet.

Chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Chewbacca

Rey can use force lightning, so Anakin might struggle with ranged attacks. Because unlike Yoda he can not block lightning with his bare hands. Other than that Anakin is equally as strong in the force as Rey, maybe even slightly stronger in ROTS.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@the_seventh_pun: This is Post-Exigal/Exogol/Whatevergol Rey. EoS Rey if you will. I figured, its not fair to put a Rey against a fully trained Jedi, until she has completed her Training. Building a Lightsaber is the final part of a Jedis training, so I thought thats the most appropriate.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legion87: In what ways? I thought his feats at the end of TCW were impressive (Moreso than the actual ROTS Movie) but im not sure he could replicate what we’ve seen from Rey. Hes definitely more experienced tho

And yes this is without Lightsabers, Anakin would smear everybody in the new series in a Duel

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey has better TK feats

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin Low-diff based on his feats from TCW

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldheretic: Which feats? His Mortis feats are the only ones I can think of, but he doesn’t normally have access to that power.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey has better feats so her tho I doubt she’s more powerful

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

Avatar image for deactivated-605cf6d79b04a
deactivated-605cf6d79b04a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomp

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@odinson12387: Yep, no clue why this thread even exists, Rey has no chance here.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin blitzes

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinson12387: Remember how that was before Rey was trained by Lei for a year and how this is force only?

@subline said:

@odinson12387: Yep, no clue why this thread even exists, Rey has no chance here.

If it was a lightsaber duel yeah, but in force only she definitely has a chance.

Anakin blitzes

How does he blitz in a force only duel?

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Lol you're right I didn't read OP. I thought this was the usual Round 1 sabers only, Round 2 force only, Round 3 all out thread.

Anakin still wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Well considering Dooku did not once attempt to use any Force Abilities against ROTS Anakin I'd assume they're at least equally powerful in that regard. Dooku is at least good enough to not get Force stomped by Yoda. Rey, on the other hand got fodderized by a crippled Palpatine:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin is way more experienced in terms of saber skills, and Rey was amped during the Sidious instance + PIS to her favor

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Palpatine was able to casually choke Dooku

No Caption Provided

and Dooku defeated Kenbi with the force

No Caption Provided

and Kenobi later stalemated Anakin.

No Caption Provided

If Anakin wins, it won't be easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It's perfectly plausible for Palpatine to have been tampering with Obi Wan's Force Barrier in order to create a 1v1 for Anakin to prove himself, otherwise it would make no sense for Dooku to be unable to overwhelm Anakin with the Force, considering he's an equal to Kenobi.

Sure, Palpatine is better than Dooku, but that showing isn't nearly as dominant as Palpatine vs Rey was, a weakened Palpatine, at that. Dooku's performance against Yoda (an equal to Sidious) is also enough for me to see that he's clearly not a non factor the same way Rey is.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Palpatine was arguably on the most powerful dark side nexus in the galaxy when he defeated Rey and Ben, so that may be something to consider. And while Palpatine was physically weakened, that doesn't automatically mean his force connection was. Yoda is the person who said jedi should never use the force to attack, so him not wrecking Dooku in the force could partly be due to that. And while Yoda may have been on par with ROTS Palpatine, that doesn't mean Palpatine didn't learn more about the darkside since then. If we go by Yoda's vision in season 6 of the clone wars, Palpatine casually stomped Anakin with the force as well. I would say Rey is "supposed" to be Anakin tier in power, though I see where you are coming from.

WillValentine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin, he's much more skilled

Erkanbeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin stomps

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force only, then Rey wins.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By laflux

Depends. Anakin has better force feats in terms of TK, although Rey is hardly a slouch in that regard but Anakin has also shown to be less than great against Force Lightning, and Morals Off Rey could summon it.

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rey takes Majority due to Lightning and Anakins lack of Tutaminis feats, but I think Anakin has superior force augmentation and potentially TK, although theyre definitely in the same tier in those regards.

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: The same person who said zombie Sidious was weaker than ROTS Sidious is the same guy who said statements from people who work for Star Wars aren't actually canon. And he may have meant overall combat ability, not force ability. Palpatine in TROS couldn't move and had no lightsaber, so even if he was equal to ROTS Palpatine in the force, he would still be significantly weaker overall. Plus he was on what could be argued as the strongest dark side nexus in the galaxy when he did that.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96:

I don’t see even ROTS Sidious doing that to Anakin.

Well he basically did in his force attack on Yoda's mind, and while you can discount that due to not being real, the power seemed pretty accurate considering Anakin beat Dooku just like how he did in ep 3 and Yoda performed against Sidious just about as well has he did in ep 3. Even before it happened Yoda warned Anakin to stop when he charged Palpatine, as at least in his mind he thought he stood no chance. Add that with the fact Anakin is considered vastly weaker than Vader in current canon, I think the current canon portrayal is Anakin is basically fodder to Sidious. He may do a bit better than Rey did though, especially since Ben was overpowered at the same time.

vineswinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on. Anakin stomps.

vineswinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on. Anakin stomps.

vineswinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on. Anakin stomps.

vineswinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did the lightsaber battles in the latest trilogy suck so bad. I mean you may not like the prequels but the fights where amazing

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Still this

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96: Dooku is arguably fodder to Sidious considering how he casually force choked him. Dooku's fight with Yoda implies otherwise, but Yoda was his former master and doesn't use the force aggressively like Sidious. I do think Dooku would beat Rey in a force only contest, but Anakin has constantly lost to Dooku in the force throughout TCW. If Rey gets lightning, Anakin doesn't really have much of a counter.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richard96:

Dooku is comparable to Yoda in the force as per Lightsabers: a Guide to the Weapons of the Force (2018).

Another source says Yoda is twice as powerful as Dooku.

He parried Dooku’s lighting several times, lol.

With his lightsaber, which he doesn't have hear. With his lightsaber he would beat her almost every time.

Avatar image for deactivated-65397ac992998
deactivated-65397ac992998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Palpatine only did that because he caught him by surprise, if I was just talking to someone in a conversation before randomly punching them does that mean I beat them fairly? Ofc not.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andreasver: I agree he caught him by surprise, but Dooku couldn't break out of it either. Anyways, force wise Dooku actually has better feats than Anakin, so scaling them together is already questionable.

Avatar image for deactivated-65397ac992998
deactivated-65397ac992998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He didn’t get time to muster up his force power because he was being strangled. Actually you can scale Anakin to Dooku because the count used the Force a lot against him and could never earn a true advantage from it. Also what does Dooku have to do with this matchup?