• 87 results
#1 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

DarkRaiden: (Package Delivers)

Team:

• Black Panther
  • Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles)
  • Ultimate Nick Fury (with 3 Shield Agents)
  • Falcon
  • Luke Cage
  • Bronze Tiger

Equipment & Perks:

• Ebony Blade: Magic Sword forged from a meteorite by Merlin,(Carries a curse).
  • Batman's Utility Belt
  • Walkie Talkies For Entire Team

• Titanium Round Shield

• 1 Hour of Prep: Your Team Gets To Prepare For Each Mission For An Hour(Costs 20), Can only be used by Teams With an Actual "Prep Master", Can Only Use The Items, Weapons, Teammates, & Henchmen That You Are Currently Equipped With & Material Found On The Battlefield, Cannot Set Up Anything Within 500 Yards of An Enemy Base

• 1 Day In The Danger Room: Your Team Gets To Practice In The Danger Room

• Advanced knowledge: means you know everything there is to know about them battle wise.

Henchmen:

3 SHIELD Agents are all armed with Night-Night Guns(Rifle Style With Scope) A Range of 1,000 yards-100 Shots, 3 Night-Night Grenades, and a Titanium Night-Night police baton. Experienced in dealing with Superhumans. Fighting level of Agent Melinda May(AGENTS OF SHIELD TV SHOW). Standard Shield Body Armor Applies.

Pr0metheus: Attackers(Stop The Delivery)

Team:

• General Grevious
  • Gorgon
  • Judge Dredd
  • The Shadow
  • Poison Ivy
  • The Creeper
  • Classic Spawn
  • T-1000
  • Ian Nottingham

Equipment & Perks:

• Advanced knowledge: means you know everything there is to know about them battle wise.
  • Turtle Van: Bullet Proof & Laser Proof, Can Take 5 Tons of Explosive Force, Seats 6, 2 Laser Cannons With 10 Shots Each 3 Tons of Force In Each Shot, Can Turn Into A Drivable Raft, 150 MPH

Round 2 Mission:

• Deliver The Package vs Stop The Delivery(Attackers)
  • Package Weighs 1 Ton
  • Package Is A Small Square Indestructible Push Cart With Wheels Containing A Unknown Weapon
  • Package Is The Size Of A Small Wheel Borrow
  • Package Cannot Be Teleported Or Opened

The Map:

Halo High Ground(Night Time, Moonlight, No Stars)

No Caption Provided
  • Asgard Has Demanded The Package Be Delivered In 24 Hrs To Portal At The Blue Star.
  • Delivers Start At The Beach On The Red Star
  • Attackers Start At The Grey Star
  • There are camps of Innocent People At The Pink Stars(25 Each Camp)
  • Map Is 10 Miles x 10 Miles\MORALS SURPRISE
  • Red Star(Delivers) If You Take The Pathway It Is A Distance Of 20 Miles As It Is Not A Straight Line. Going Over The Mountains Will Slow Down Some Characters & Mountains Are 2 Miles High
  • Grey & Red Stars are 8 Miles Apart, Grey Is Only 12 Miles Away From The Blue Star Portal
  • No Using Weapons On The Map
  • You may use the natural resources.

Moral Surprise

• Choose 2 Good Guy Team Members To Be Completely Ruthless
  • Teammates Will Not Be Aware At First That Their Teammate Has Become Ruthless
  • If Your Team Is Already Filled With Ruthless Villains, You Get A Free Punisher Battle Van(Only The Stuff I Said It Has) or You Can Have A Free Perk Of Your Choice
  • Normal Morals For Everyone Else
  • All Other Normal Tournament Rules Will Apply

Rules Of Round 2:

1. In Character: Characters Must Still Act Like Or Fight Like Themselves
  2. Even The Ruthless Characters Must Fight Similarly, But Now With Ruthless Tactics
  3. Team Work Counts A Lot , Old Relationships & Rivalries Count A Lot
  4. Teammates Will Not Attack Each Other (Unless Specified) But Won't Necessarily Follow Orders or Get Along
  5. No BFR & Can Only Teleport Yourself & Your Personal Gear
  6. No Time Travel
  7. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Anyone -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count
  8. NO Reality Warping-Breaking The 4th Wall & All PIS or Plot Powers Are Off
  9. Any Luck Powers Will Be At Low-Mid Levels
  10. Any Toon Force Is At Very Low Levels
  11. Naruto Type Copies Or Clones Will Be Kept At 3 & Will Count As Pets
  12. Speeds Will Be Kept Under Super Sonic
  13. Win By Death/KO/or Mission Completion
  14. Double Elimination(Must Lose 2 Matches To Be Out Of The Tournament)
  15. Voters Must Have 500 Posts Or More
  16. If I Feel That Voters Are Simply Voting For Their Friends-I Reserve The Right To Overrule A Bogus Vote,
  17. I Will Ref The Matches.
  18. Jokes/Sarcasm/One Liners/Puns Are All Acceptable.
  19. If You Feel Someone Is Low Balling Or High Balling A Character-Then Call Them Out.
  20. Any Personal Insults Will Result In An Automatic Loss Of A Match.
  21. All Marvel Characters Are At Their Standard Levels Unless Specified Otherwise.
  22. All DC Characters Are New 52/Pre 52 Feats With Pre 52 Morals & Mind Set.
  23. Characters Will Start Off With No Knowledge Of Opponents They Have Not Encountered Before.
  24. ALL FINAL RULE JUDGEMENTS WILL BE MADE BY ME

Posting Deadline: April 4, 2014

#2 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL RIGHT!!!! This is a match change up!!! Due to some no shows!!! But, this should be very exciting, I think we could have a true classic in the making here!!! @darkraiden vs @pr0metheus!!!!!!

#3 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

ALL RIGHT!!!! This is a match change up!!! Due to some no shows!!! But, this should be very exciting, I think we could have a true classic in the making here!!! @darkraiden vs @pr0metheus!!!!!!

@darkraiden can go first, i'm doing geometry work

#4 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Alright you two do your thing. Like I said you have until April 4. :D

#5 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero: Forgot my advanced knowledge, day in the danger room and hour of prep for my perks.

#6 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: Alright you two do your thing. Like I said you have until April 4. :D

Add "Ian Nottingham" to my character list, forgot to add him in my PM

#8 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@darkraiden: @pr0metheus: Aight. Everything should be straight. :D

I don't understand what the danger room does,I mean is it going to let him know my plan or just get used to fighting my team?

#11 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: @darkraiden:

Danger Room Perk Explained:

• The Danger Room basically can replicate your team & the mission parameters. The more info he has on your team, the more effective the training. The longer you're in the danger room, the more training your team will get.
  • No he doesn't know your plan. You' don't know his either.
  • He knows how your team thinks & preps, powers & weaknesses, tendencies, and etc.
  • Good thing you have advanced knowledge too.
#12 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44085 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O

#13 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @lukehero:

I'll go ahead and give a description of my team and list their gear

Judge Dredd,T-1000 & (Sadly) The Creeper once again will be sitting out. He's to counterable with prep :/

Gear:

Gorgon - Lightsaber (from Grevious), Wolverine's outfit, Wolverine's Claws (Titanium), Dual Titanium Blades x2

Grevious - Lightsaber x3, Waist blasters, Completely healed chest

The Shadow - Dual 45. Colt's, Katana

Poison Ivy - A Batman Poster

Classic Spawn - His Suit/Cape/Chains, random assortment of guns. (Idk he was a mercenary!)

Ian Nottingham - The Bloodsword (Only affects Morals), Excalibur (OP as shit)

Brief Description:

Gorgon - Imagine a Moral-less Wolverine that is Smarter,Faster,Stronger,more Skilled who has Telepathy and can kill you just by looking at your eyes.

Grevious - A previous Jedi Hunter who ended up dieing and being put into a body of a robot, He has no force powers but was able to overwhelm Obi-Wan with pure skill and speed.

The Shadow - A server of Fate & Justice, He is a Peak Human+ who has multiple powers that deal with the soul and has line of sight Pre-cog. He is also a master swordsmen and is quite a good H2H fighter.

Poison Ivy - A scientist who was turned into a living plant which gave her the powers of insanity and the ability to control all plants.

Spawn - Once one of the best mercenary(s) in the world, He was killed by his previous employer and made a deal and returned back to earth as a not so ordinary Hell-Spawn.

Ian Nottingham - A man who trained his entire life to use the Witchblade, He did get it but in the form of Excalibur instead. He is an immensely skilled Superhuman who has capable of going toe-to-toe with the Witchblade in H2H by using pressure points. He loves to catch bullets.

Also DarkRaiden, If you want I can go first if your busy but it would be better if you did since you have prep.

#15 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero One last question, for Poison Ivy, Does non-lethal plants fall under the "Follower" rule? IE: Can i make a field of flowers that will make it so they can't smell me?

#16 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Thanks.

Um...only gear not listed is:

Black Panther: Vibranium suit, anti-metal claws, magnetic device, reverse polarity device, energy daggers, Ebony Blade

Falcon: His wings

Ultimate Nick Fury: His "powers" tech from S.H.I.E.L.D., a handgun, automatic gun

Descriptions:

Black Panther: Genius dude in a powerful suit with good tech. One of the best fighters and far above peak human (via feats)

Falcon: Peak human with training from Cap and Bucky. Can fly and communicate with birds

Luke Cage: Brick with really durable skin. Has trained fighting abilities and is more agile than you think

Bronze Tiger: Top 3 fighter in DC all time. Martial Arts master

Ultimate Nick Fury: Samuel L Jackson mixed with 007 except he's the head of the MI-6

3 Shield Agents: Highly trained Secret agents pretty much

Miles Morales: Black Spider-man with more powers. Invisibility, Venom Sting, high durability and agility

Prep:

Black Panther gathers magnetic devices from Batman's belt and EMPs from Batman's belt and enhances them to be even stronger (to take out Grievous and the lightsabers), gives everyone a TP counter from the belt, and the poison ivy counters in Batman's belt. He also makes and gives everyone the X-gene nullifier he can easily make and makes it in gas shooter form and injection form. If need be, we will magnet-proof the package.

Shield Agents will set up in perfect position to snipe your team.

The 2 ruthless people will be Black Panther and Luke Cage

Plan:

Since we've been doing this for a day straight, we know everything about your team and how they react and what they can do.

So everyone's gonna cover their eyes, either with sunglasses (that don't hinder sight), nightvision, or the masks that we happen to have.

So the plan is to have Falcon carry the package to the goal. First, BP and all of us will activate the EMPs when we get in range (since we know where you start and everything due to the danger room) as well as the magnetic devices/batarangs. This takes out lightsabers and Grievous immediately.

Black Panther will viciously attack your team with the Ebony Blade and energy daggers (from far) and Cage will be landing on people like he's done so many times, thunderclapping to disorientate and pounding your team into mush.

Miles will be sneaking stealthily to attack with venom sting and webs.

Ultimate Nick will be using his various powers to kill anyone in his sight and avoid all attacks.

Shield agents snipe your team.

Bronze Tiger backs my team up if needed.

Falcon will have the batbelt and shield (on his back) and more importantly the energy deflector with him, as well as thousands of birds flying in the opposite direction (to distract), thousands to attack your team if needed, and hundreds scattered elsewhere for his eyes and ears.

So while your team dies to an aggressive BP and Luke Cage, as well as an all out assault, Falcon flies high in the sky and goes straight to the finish line. Easy wi.

Scans

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Magnetic batarang, magnetic device, energy deflector

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thunderclap and landing hard on things/people

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Nick Fury's powers.

So yeah...think i covered everything. Hope I did at least.

#17 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

@lukehero One last question, for Poison Ivy, Does non-lethal plants fall under the "Follower" rule? IE: Can i make a field of flowers that will make it so they can't smell me?

I have no problem with that. Any direct combat plants will count towards your pets/vehicle rule of 3.

#18 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

I just realized I left off your 3 Shield Agent Henchmen or did you trade them?

#19 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@darkraiden:

I just realized I left off your 3 Shield Agent Henchmen or did you trade them?

So you can trade those now?

#20 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: Only henchmen that could not be traded off were Clone Soldiers & 5 Marabunta Soldiers

Those shield agents came with Nick though (like the clone troopers come with the Commanders), they werent under the fodder section.

#22 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Any part of a combo is tradable expect the ones I specially outlined. But, my point may be mute. As I am not sure he traded them or I just left them off his list of stuff.

#23 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: Any part of a combo is tradable expect the ones I specially outlined. But, my point may be mute. As I am not sure he traded them or I just left them off his list of stuff.

He included them

#24 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

I want "Spider-Sense" for Gorgon.

@darkraiden@lukehero

Prep:

Black Panther gathers magnetic devices from Batman's belt and EMPs from Batman's belt and enhances them to be even stronger (to take out Grievous and the lightsabers), gives everyone a TP counter from the belt, and the poison ivy counters in Batman's belt. He also makes and gives everyone the X-gene nullifier he can easily make and makes it in gas shooter form and injection form. If need be, we will magnet-proof the package.

While I'll admit that Batman probably carry's EMP's in his belt, IIRC Those Batman scans you posted with the "Magnets" were of a prepped Batman. For the energy deflector, Batman clearly states in the scan its a prototype he has never used before. Can you show him using it again? Since when does Batman carry TP counters? Also, lets say he did have Poison Ivy counter's in his belt (I don't remember him having any other then one to make it so she couldn't put him under her control) How will they know what it is? Does Batman's belt have its own Jarvis to tell them what everything is for? How will he make the "X-Gene Nullifier"? How will he enhance the magnetic and EMP devices, with sand?

Show me:

1. Black Panther being able to amp EMP and Magnetic Devices using sand
  2. Show me Black Panther making an Mutant Nullifier out of sand
  3. Prove that the Batman's magnet scans weren't a prepped Batman

Shield Agents will set up in perfect position to snipe your team.

If you mean after the 1 hour prep then alright, You'll be in your starting positions once the 1Hr is up.

Plan:

Since we've been doing this for a day straight, we know everything about your team and how they react and what they can do.

So either

1. Your team hasn't been doing it for a day straight,maybe 12 hours at most with breaks and constant personality clashes from Bronze Tiger.
  2. Or your team is exhausted from actually doing it for 24 hours straight, non-stop.

So everyone's gonna cover their eyes, either with sunglasses (that don't hinder sight), nightvision, or the masks that we happen to have.

Gorgon only really uses his stare when he feels overwhelmed or can't put someone down (Wolverine).

So the plan is to have Falcon carry the package to the goal. First, BP and all of us will activate the EMPs when we get in range (since we know where you start and everything due to the danger room) as well as the magnetic devices/batarangs. This takes out lightsabers and Grievous immediately.

Peak Human's can lift 1 Ton now?. Cyber-sticks (Or Whatever there called,Grevious's magnaguard's carry them) emit Electronic pulses which have no effect on lightsabers when they clash. (IIRC Obi-Wan hit Grevious with one in Episode 3 also) Considering how advanced the tech is in Star Wars, Its safe to say if anything wasn't EMP proof considering how our dwarfed in tech Earth is able to make it,they should too.

Black Panther will viciously attack your team with the Ebony Blade and energy daggers (from far) and Cage will be landing on people like he's done so many times, thunderclapping to disorientate and pounding your team into mush.

Black Panther is going to attack my team from afar with a sword? I get the Energy daggers but a sword?

Ian Nottingham's body was built to absorb energy to a limitless scale. To the point he was able to actually take the Witchblade and The Darkness from Sara and Jackie. Also can you show them moving faster then bullets?

No Caption Provided

Every single fight Luke Cage has, he immediately jumps on everyone's head and thunderclaps continuously?

Ian without the Witchblade could drop him like Black Panther has through pressure points (which I'll get later,I didn't save the entire Witchblade fight)

Now Ian has Excalibur! (Seeing as how Excalibur = Witchblade, I'll be using feats from both),

Ian never really had complete control over the Witchblade like Sara gained. He was also never meant to be a wielder of either but he was able to control Excalibur through sheer willpower.

The Witchblade is able to go toe-to-toe with The Darkness who is a universal threat. (The Witchblade constantly adapts and trys to save energy which is why it could lose to Wolverine but beat Superman)

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Scan 1-2: Sara tanks a hit from an energy blast, and as you can see in Scan 2 how powerful it is. The Witchblade's armor mode was shown to be completely bullet proof to where bullets just bounced off of it.

Let's say you do squash Ian (You won't btw), The Witchblade doesn't let its wielder die and resurrects its hosts if they do. As shown when Ian dies by having two swords stabbed in his heart (w/o the Witchblade, Ian has around a Deathstroke level HF)

Just for context, Ian was casually stomping that Superhuman walking away untill he started to just think about Sara and stop fighting and just stand there. He later one-shots that same Superhuman.

No Caption Provided

Miles will be sneaking stealthily to attack with venom sting and webs.

Miles doesnt usually use Venom Sting from the get-go.

Ultimate Nick will be using his various powers to kill anyone in his sight and avoid all attacks.

Shield agents snipe your team.

Bronze Tiger backs my team up if needed.

nah

Falcon will have the batbelt and shield (on his back) and more importantly the energy deflector with him, as well as thousands of birds flying in the opposite direction (to distract), thousands to attack your team if needed, and hundreds scattered elsewhere for his eyes and ears.

1. He is going to have an energy deflector Batman has shown to use once?

2. 3 birds at most, they count as pets :)

So while your team dies to an aggressive BP and Luke Cage, as well as an all out assault, Falcon flies high in the sky and goes straight to the finish line. Easy wi.

Nah

My Plan:

Poison Ivy immediately erupts an entire field of a strong scented flower to disrupt any of your guys senses of smell to alert them of any movement.

Shadow will now look at my team to know there futures and relays what will happen and how they will attack to my entire team.

After, Shadow casts "Cloud's mens minds" in the General area to effect your team if they come into it.

Shadow,Gorgon & Poison Ivy will move under the trees nearest to them to hide, The clouding will make Shadow,Gorgon and Ivy appear to be standing there when they really aren't. Once Luke Cage eventually ends up trying to Hulk Smash my team, Poison Ivy will wrap him in as many vines as need be (I know it won't hold him) and infect him with flora like Jon here:

No Caption Provided

Seeing as how it took down a Green Lantern,It will take down Luke too seeing as he isn't durable on the inside.

Luke is now down leaving Black Panther to fight Gorgon,Shadow,Poison Ivy,and Ian.

So you have his suit listed as standard gear but KoTD hasn't shown to use it yet I thought? So are you using the regular version?

Eh, Gorgon can cut the grain while being immensely faster then Black Panther while Shadow makes him think both Gorgon and him are constantly in places they aren't. Before you make the argument of Black Panther having the ebony blade, It won't cut through a lightsaber because it isn't physchial and its concetrated light :/

Or if they just don't feel like fighting today Ivy can do this:

No Caption Provided

Or this:

No Caption Provided

That is just Ian sitting on the sidelines who could restrain Black Panter (Ivy could too)

Nick Fury gets mutilated by Gorgon, I guess. Nick is fast with his powers, I'll give him that but he isn't beating Gorgon who is still faster,has telepathy and Spider-Sense.

While the rest of my team drives to the portal to fight the most useless Batman rogue! ... wait no, I read it wrong. The most useless Avenger! Grevious & Spawn will be waiting at the portal for Falcon and his 3 birds to fight. That is if he can even pick it up.

Green Line = Grevious & Spawn in the Turtle Van

Orange Line = Your team

Yellow Line = Gorgon,Ian,Ivy & Shadow

Black Circle = Area of Cloud men's minds (I don't know the actual area,just giving an example)

No Caption Provided

So to recap:

1. Falcon will be slowly flying a 1 ton cart he shouldn't be able to carry since he is only peak human.
  2. Black Panther,Nick Fury,Bronze Tiger & Luke cage will attack my team they think is there (but isn't) while Poison Ivy infects Luke like she does with Green Lantern to incapacitate him.
  3. Gorgon dispatches Black Panther with his superior speed,Telepathy and Spider-Sense (Or Poison Ivy chomps him,or drowns him, or Ian rips has armor up with claws and tendrils by slicing at the grain and then ripping him apart)
  4. Spawn & Grevious will be driving away to the portal which will get there before Falcon because they can drive at 150mph.
  5. Spawn & Grevious dispatch Falcon and his three birds
  6. I win

#26 Edited by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

1. The magnets didn't seemed prepped really. I mean why would he prep for a bunch of bums with kitchen knives? Regardless it's in his belt. As is the energy deflector. I just use what's part of his belt. EMPs are in Bat's Belt, doesn't need to make those.

2. He should already have an X-gene nullifier, and he's made it before in a random kitchen in 10 minutes. I assume he could do it with higher tech stuff like Batman's belt. Also with camps all around us, I can only assume they have SOME kind of kitchen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

First two are the x-gene nullifier he made in 10 minutes, 3rd is him stating how he made a device that reverses polarity from the local hardware store, 4th is EMP on Bats belt, 5th is showing that Batman apparently DOES randomly have magnetism and de-magnetizing tools on his belt.

3. Why are my shield agents back at the starting point after prep? I don't remember that rule. Regardless, they simply run to their spots after prep is over. And for the "day straight" thing....you know what I meant <_<

4. This picture of a lightsaber shows lots of parts that an EMP would short out. Maybe Jedi use the force to protect their weapons, but luckily none of you have the force.

No Caption Provided

5. I meant that BP will attack with the Ebony Blade from close range and the energy daggers from afar (before he reaches you and when he has distance). Though Ebony Blade can shoot a nifty magic beam.

6. Miles will be enacting a plan that we drew up, where his stealth is better than his head up fighting. So yea he'd be using venom sting from the get go. Because BP/the leader/I told him to.

Oh and...what counter does your team have to exploding gum and sunglasses that vaporize what's in front of Nick? Can't just say "nah" and be done with it.

7. If Birds do count as pets then....he'd have the birds dive down and drop things like sonic grenades and liquid nitrogen grenades on your team instead. Let's ask @lukehero do birds count as pets and can I only control 3?

8. OK, first off,

A. I need feats that show that Ivy can restrain 50 tonners before they can clap/rip off her vines and before BP, Miles, etc. can save him.

B. Where are Miles and Ultimate Nick in your plan? Why is only BP left to fight?

C. Luke has strong insides too. He easily resisted a nervous system disruptor ra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

D. Show me/prove to me that Ivy can have her vines open a 50+ tonner's mouth and penetrate his openings.

E. Again, what are the rest of my team doing while this happens?

9. I need proof that Gorgon is faster than BP at all. BP has outspeeded Spider-man and Wolverine, Sabertooth too. I need feats for that. Also the EMP will take out the lightsaber. And Lightsaber is probably the 1 blade that can't cut Vibranium across the seams. Vibranium absorbs energy, which is what a lightsaber's blade is. It's gonna be 100% ineffective actually.

10. Ivy's plants and acid are pretty useless against BP's suit. Not sure what you were tryna prove but...that's not really gonna do much. Some swings with the Ebony Blade and it's curtains.

Oh and so you know, Ian can't do anything to BP. Not only is BP the superior fighter and have better physical stats and feats (took down Iron Man for god's sake) but his sword works the same way, the wielder can't die and Ebony Blade cuts through everything literally.

Also Gorgon will die by BP, especially with the X-gene nullifier, and either way, he has no counter for intangibility->incinerating sunglasses. The only counter would be to avoid his entire area of vision, which won't be possible for Gorgon. And telepathy doesn't work on BP. Cable tried and failed.

11. Grievous and the van will be taken out by the EMP. Even if they weren't....we have walkie talkies and will tell Falcon they're missing. Or the birds will tell him. Falcon has the bat belt. He just uses an EMP from that when he sees them catching up to him or in his way. Spawn gets trapped with a liquid nitrogen grenade. Also Grievous and Spawn have no reason to head right to the finish line out of nowhere. At best, they'll see Falcon missing and THEN go after him, and he has a head start. Then the EMP takes them out anyways.

12. I'll reach the (less than for me) 20 miles waaaaay before you. You have to drive the path or over mountains as lukehero said. Going 150mph over mountainous, rocky roads will just bust your car and leave you much slower than me. If you take the path, I'm flying a straight shot (over the mountains) so I'll reach it quicker. Much quicker.

13. "An emitter array on Falcon's back creates holographic "hard light" wings with a maximum wingspan of up to 50 feet. Controlled by a cybernetic link, the wings can be instantly reconfigured into "dozens of different cruise configurations". A "magnetic drive", in turn, provides the thrust needed to get Falcon airborne. The emitter also possesses GPS Jamming Devices that prevent satellite tracking, while the hard-light wings interfere with infra-red tracking. A Vibranium microweave was added to the costume itself, making Falcon resistant to small arms fire. The entire system is controlled mentally through cybernetic circuitry in the Falcon's mask. The costume's visors come equipped with various capabilities, including infrared lenses, giving him the ability to see objects by their infrared signature at night, magnification capabilities, and remote imaging sensors that allow a full 360 degree of vision when activated.The cowl also has a wide band receiver and transmitter with an unspecified range."

Falcon won't be flying any slower due his weight. It's hard light, not his physical wings. So he'll get there first, and if your guys are anywhere near him, he has the bat belt+ his training to win the fight (or he can just drop stuff from high up. Just saying.)

14. Almost forgot, does this magic spell fool infrared sensors too? Because if not, the BP will see where your team is.

#27 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: Bird, yeah birds count as pets if they are being used for direct offense. If they are just helpers they won't count as pets. Only 3 for fighting or attacking..

#28 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @pr0metheus: I want to be clear on the lightsaber thing, in the tourney the rules state lightsabers will cut Vibrainum with mid level difficulty.

#29 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden@lukehero

ugh, If I use past first age spawn scan, call me out on it. I have all of them in 1 folder and unorganized to which goes to what. I don't really feel like reading 100 issues to make sure. Some feats though should carry over in later forms like, Chain speed/strength, speed, durability, etc. Spawn just gains more control like being able to amp durability, etc.

1. The magnets didn't seemed prepped really. I mean why would he prep for a bunch of bums with kitchen knives? Regardless it's in his belt. As is the energy deflector. I just use what's part of his belt. EMPs are in Bat's Belt, doesn't need to make those.

He wasn't prepping for them, He was hunting someone IIRC and needed information and knew they had said information and knew they had metal plates in their bodies. So you can just pull any scan of Batman using any gadget and its alright?

It doesn't really matter honestly.

2. He should already have an X-gene nullifier, and he's made it before in a random kitchen in 10 minutes. I assume he could do it with higher tech stuff like Batman's belt. Also with camps all around us, I can only assume they have SOME kind of kitchen.

Falcon was bragging, Batman's belt doesn't have random kitchen supplies in it. He obviously needed certain ingredients, If Black Panther needed eggs to make an omelette, Could he use Batman's batarangs to make an egg? They may have some kind of kitchen but to my understanding these are like little teepee's with random villagers. @lukehero Does any camp have a kitchen that is on par with a modernized kitchen that has said supplies?

First two are the x-gene nullifier he made in 10 minutes, 3rd is him stating how he made a device that reverses polarity from the local hardware store, 4th is EMP on Bats belt, 5th is showing that Batman apparently DOES randomly have magnetism and de-magnetizing tools on his belt.

I already discussed the X-Gene Nullifier, This map doesn't have a hardware store and while Batman's belt is packed full of gadgets, It doesn't have a portal inside of it with access to all these random tools and supplies you need access to, to make these. Like I said already, I know Batman has EMP things in his belt but apparently they are up in the sky with Falcon so it doesn't matter. You can't just spread 1 EMP device to various people.

3. Why are my shield agents back at the starting point after prep? I don't remember that rule. Regardless, they simply run to their spots after prep is over. And for the "day straight" thing....you know what I meant <_<

I was making a joke :)

This picture of a lightsaber shows lots of parts that an EMP would short out. Maybe Jedi use the force to protect their weapons, but luckily none of you have the force.

I'm still standing by the fact that, Star Wars is VASTLY surperior to our modern world, If we can create an EMP, why couldn't they? I doubt anything is suspectile to an EMP considering they are hundreds of years ahead of us in technology. It would be like comparing modern day us to the barbarian era.

5. I meant that BP will attack with the Ebony Blade from close range and the energy daggers from afar (before he reaches you and when he has distance). Though Ebony Blade can shoot a nifty magic beam.

Does it do it on its own or does it require you to channel it?

6. Miles will be enacting a plan that we drew up, where his stealth is better than his head up fighting. So yea he'd be using venom sting from the get go. Because BP/the leader/I told him to.

Ya know, I actually forgot Miles was in this match. I'm surprised you didn't take Blade instead of someone like Bronze Tiger. Gorgon will be by my team with Spider-Sense to alert of any incoming attack.

Oh and...what counter does your team have to exploding gum and sunglasses that vaporize what's in front of Nick? Can't just say "nah" and be done with it.

I didn't realise it "vaporized them", figured it KO'ed them seeing as next scan it shows him running away and doing something else. Whats the range on it? Remember, we also know everything about you too and every gadget you've got.

I need feats that show that Ivy can restrain 50 tonners before they can clap/rip off her vines and before BP, Miles, etc. can save him.

It isn't meant to restrain or hold Luke, It was meant to drown him in vines repeatedly to distract him untill she could infect him. Also in the above post, she was restraining (and killing) a Black Lantern. If you think Luke's skin is more durable then a Black Lantern's shields then I don't know what to say. Only reason the Black Lantern was able to survive was due to its healing factor, It was healing faster then the acid could dissolve him.

Since she is in a forest area, all she has to do is let loose:

These all appear to be roots,and as common knowledge roots are all connected meaning 1 plant.

No Caption Provided

Or you know, She can let Luke Cage squish your own team:

No Caption Provided

Where are Miles and Ultimate Nick in your plan? Why is only BP left to fight?

Honestly, I forgot Miles was in the match. Nick Fury will be dealt with by any one of my team, He can only really hurt Shadow who will be fighting Black Panther.

Ian's energy projection has shown to easily carve through concrete so he can deal with Nick:

No Caption Provided

Show me/prove to me that Ivy can have her vines open a 50+ tonner's mouth and penetrate his openings.

Luke Cage has to breathe.

9. I need proof that Gorgon is faster than BP at all. BP has outspeeded Spider-man and Wolverine, Sabertooth too. I need feats for that. Also the EMP will take out the lightsaber. And Lightsaber is probably the 1 blade that can't cut Vibranium across the seams. Vibranium absorbs energy, which is what a lightsaber's blade is. It's gonna be 100% ineffective actually.

1. Show me feats of him being faster then Wolverine
  2. Show me a scan of him being faster then Spider-Man (Don't post the one scan where Black suit Spider-Man is jumping around Black Panther, that is a statement not a feat) I mean by statements, Shang Chi is better then Iron Fist.
  3. He outran Sabertooth
  4. The Lightsaber will go through the suit as per the rules.

10. Ivy's plants and acid are pretty useless against BP's suit. Not sure what you were tryna prove but...that's not really gonna do much. Some swings with the Ebony Blade and it's curtains.

Might not be able to hold down 50 tons, but Vines that are capable of lifting trees can hold Black Panther down to be cut in half by a lightsaber.

Oh and so you know, Ian can't do anything to BP. Not only is BP the superior fighter and have better physical stats and feats (took down Iron Man for god's sake) but his sword works the same way, the wielder can't die and Ebony Blade cuts through everything literally.

I'll admit, Black Panther is a better fighter but Ian can hold his own. He was able to hold his own against a freaking out Witchblade (When it freaks out,it starts using its power automaticially to make the threat go away) in H2H using pressure points and martial art knowledge. The Wielder of the Witchblade can die, but only if the Witchblade allows it. (That is why it has countless wielders), So is the current wielder of the ebony blade the only wielder? Even if he is, We can still cut the body parts in pieces and seperate them so they can connect back and reform.

Also Gorgon will die by BP, especially with the X-gene nullifier, and either way, he has no counter for intangibility->incinerating sunglasses. The only counter would be to avoid his entire area of vision, which won't be possible for Gorgon. And telepathy doesn't work on BP. Cable tried and failed.

You won't have the X-Gene Nullifier, and even if you did,you still have to touch Gorgon. Nick has what, 60 seconds of intangibility? I'm going to guess his other powers are limited too and he won't want to waste them, meaning hes going to have to cover the 12 miles on foot without wasting juice. I marvel wikia'ed it and it says everything runs on "up-time" which he can only use for very limited uses of a time. He as seen above doesn't use it from the get-go and only was able to do it because he was given the chance too, since we know he can do it. He won't get the chance too. Wolverine is resistant to Telepathy and has shields because of P-X and even when Wolverine was completely immune to TP, Gorgon was still taking quite a big upperhand. Wolverine was barely fast enough to get a stabbing attack in much less cut off a piece of a body or etc.

11. Grievous and the van will be taken out by the EMP. Even if they weren't....we have walkie talkies and will tell Falcon they're missing. Or the birds will tell him. Falcon has the bat belt. He just uses an EMP from that when he sees them catching up to him or in his way. Spawn gets trapped with a liquid nitrogen grenade. Also Grievous and Spawn have no reason to head right to the finish line out of nowhere. At best, they'll see Falcon missing and THEN go after him, and he has a head start. Then the EMP takes them out anyways.

1. Show a scan of Falcon flying faster then 150 Mph
  2. Spawn is faster then the eye can see, and his chains are independent to Spawn (He can control them though) and have shown to block automatic fire from 2 different shooters. It was also able to beat a laser in speed.
  3. Why not? A guy can fly with the crate and even if he couldn't, They should have a plan to defend the portal incase someone slips by.
  4. He doesn't have a head start, The van gets a 12 mile head start.
  5. If somehow the van does get EMP'd, Spawn can move faster the humans can see, he can just run there or he can just latch on and pull Falcon down to latch onto him for a ride.

Spawn blitzing 12 cops and taking each ones shotguns before they can react:

No Caption Provided

Shows his chains streching superfar:

If Falcon is in range to use the EMP, he is in range to be latched onto (and Spawn's chains were around 8-10 ton in strength during classic age,thousand ton during higher ages and the chain strength should carry over but I doubt Luke would allow it)

No Caption Provided

I'll reach the (less than for me) 20 miles waaaaay before you. You have to drive the path or over mountains as lukehero said. Going 150mph over mountainous, rocky roads will just bust your car and leave you much slower than me. If you take the path, I'm flying a straight shot (over the mountains) so I'll reach it quicker. Much quicker

No, I have a 8 mile head start. Its a straight shot to 6, then a straight shot to the portal. Its not like I have to constantly turn over and over while you can to constantly fly upwards above a mountain. You still haven't shown how Falcon will pick up the 1 ton thingy, fly at over 150 mph with it and outspeed my 8 mile head start. (I had 12 mile headstart before, I just checked the OP and appearently were only 8 miles apart)

I have to cover 12 miles while you have to cover 20 miles while carrying a ton.

"An emitter array on Falcon's back creates holographic "hard light" wings with a maximum wingspan of up to 50 feet. Controlled by a cybernetic link, the wings can be instantly reconfigured into "dozens of different cruise configurations". A "magnetic drive", in turn, provides the thrust needed to get Falcon airborne. The emitter also possesses GPS Jamming Devices that prevent satellite tracking, while the hard-light wings interfere with infra-red tracking. A Vibranium microweave was added to the costume itself, making Falcon resistant to small arms fire. The entire system is controlled mentally through cybernetic circuitry in the Falcon's mask. The costume's visors come equipped with various capabilities, including infrared lenses, giving him the ability to see objects by their infrared signature at night, magnification capabilities, and remote imaging sensors that allow a full 360 degree of vision when activated.The cowl also has a wide band receiver and transmitter with an unspecified range."

So the 1 ton won't slow Falcon down at all? Let's say it didn't though, Falcon is going to balance a 1 ton object with wheels flying over 150mph while simultaneously fighting my team?

I think your getting Iron man and Falcon mixed up here.

Falcon won't be flying any slower due his weight. It's hard light, not his physical wings. So he'll get there first, and if your guys are anywhere near him, he has the bat belt+ his training to win the fight (or he can just drop stuff from high up. Just saying.)

See above^, Spawn would easily dispatch Captain America in a fight, much less a trainee that isn't nearly as skilled.

14. Almost forgot, does this magic spell fool infrared sensors too? Because if not, the BP will see where your team is.

I don't remember reading any of Shadow's modern day appearances, I don't even know if they are canon. Everything else was a 1940's era, So I have no idea.

Recap:

Poison Ivy deals with Luke Cage once they attack by repeatedly drowning him in vines so when he breaks out he takes a big ol' gasp of air and infects him with the flora or whatever it was called and gives him the urge to repeatedly shit himself to death. If that doesn't work, she puts him under her control and now I have a moral-less Luke Cage as a pet.

Gorgon makes sure no-one is attacked by Spider-Man knowing he can go invisible and he is the only one who can detect him via Spider-Sense.

After, Ian fights Spider-Man (Witchblade is able to restrain The Darkness for short periods of times who is a 50+ tonner by feats, IIRC he threw 30 ton helicopers around like paper balls and a breif description of The Darkness was "The Force on Crack")

Gorgon & Shadow fights Black Panther (Shadow constantly gives illusions and uses pre-cog to keep from getting hit while Gorgon cuts him in pieces)

Either Poison Ivy alone or Poison Ivy and Luke Cage attack Nick and his shield agents. (Poison Ivy wraps them all up and suffocates them, or chomps them all down with venus fly traps)

#30 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @pr0metheus: Pretty Much Normal Cabins & Camps

They would have normal supplies. 25 People at each camp. Normal camping supplies. You just can't use their weapons as in guns for shooting, or knives for stabbing. If you use it as scrap metal, that's ok.

No Caption Provided

Normal Camping Supply List:

No Caption Provided

#31 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @pr0metheus: Hey Pro. No mind control stuff even with plants.

Rule 7. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Anyone -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count.

#32 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

1. You and I both know that Batman probably has a Bat-egg maker and/or an egg batarang. So yeah, he could use the belt. :P

But seriously, the camp supplies+the belt should be enough.

2. I get 80 items from Batman's Belt according to rule so...I don't need to spread just 1 EMP around

3. Star Wars might seem vastly superior but I've never even see someone use an EMP. It would've been great against Vader. And droids. They seem to lack that technology.

4. The Blade can shoot a beam....I can only assume BP has to at least want it to. The Blade also cuts through and is immune to magic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

5. I'm pretty sure Blade was already taken, and I do have Bronze Tiger. And Miles is no slouch at all and could take both of them and will be a big problem for your team. He's as fast as Spider-man, has Spider powers so he bypasses the spider sense, is invisible, and going for the KO per my plan with the venom sting.

6. Range of the sunglasses wasn't far, well not that I can prove. All I can prove is what's in the scan. So...like 2M.

7. Yeah I'll say Luke's skin is harder/more durable than Black Lantern's. They seem to have more regen than durability. I mean Vixen fried one with her light beams. And those light beams don't look like they'd take out Luke Cage to me.

No Caption Provided

I mean maybe there are special circumstances but....seems weak. And actually I just noticed that unlike Green and Yellow lanterns I don't even physically see a black lantern forcefield. So yeah I don't see Ivy getting past Luke's skin.

8. Um...the spider-man scan is a good one. He easily pinned and outreacted Spider-man and then Spidey himself says BP is faster. And Shang Chi is better than Iron Fist.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

9. Lightsaber's out due to EMP and magnetic devices and it's mid difficulty meaning you need to land a good hit. Gorgon's not landing that hit.

10. Combat speed =|= Travel Speed. i need feats of Spawn travelling that fast.

11. Falcon has a 3 in speed under official marvel stats (the more accurate wiki, not the site. The site has it at 4, mach 1), above the likes of Deadpool (who outran a plane about to take off) and up to a speed of 700mph.

12. No, the ton does nothing as the wings are mentally commanded

13. I have decoy birds flying the opposite route as me remember (don't count as pets since they don't attack)

14. I have 3 birds to help me attack so I don't have to be in range to use the EMP or any of the grenades/capsules from the belt. The birds simply swoop down and do my work for me. So I can use the EMP, the cryogenic grenades, etc. and not be in range for said chains.

15. Falcon is actually more skilled at aerial combat and maneuvering than Iron Man according to Marvel. And I quote:

"Master Aerialist: Sam is also an extraordinary aerialist due to his training with Captain America and to his own experimentation with his "hard light harness". Due to his abilities and experience in martial arts and aerialism, he is one of the best aerial fighters in the world exceeding the skill of other flyers such asIron Man and Ms. Marvel."

As for a flying feat:

No Caption Provided

I'll say that was 30m in .3 seconds (derived from 9.8m/s of gravity) aka approximately 100m/s or 224 mph. And that was casual.

16. So let's say it doesn't work on infrared then.

17. It's not 20 miles for me. The path is 20 miles. I cut that to about 15 at the most. Could always ask @lukehero how far it is as a straight shot. I may be misinterpreting it.

So, to recap:

• Falcon flies at 200+ mph, getting there before you.
  • He also has a group of birds as a distraction, and 3 birds attacking your team with EMPs and more from the bat belt
  • Black Panther and the Ebony Blade easily see through the spell, and with superior speed and fighting ability (and the X-gene nullifier), they stomp either/both Ian and Gorgon
  • Miles is there too, but invisible, with speed and agility of Spider-man, 5 ton strength, venom sting (ohko), durability, webs, and spider-sense immunity. He helps take your guys out too.
  • Ultimate Nick helps take your team out with his sunglasses vaporization, exploding gum, invisibility, and more importantly intangibility and good shot. Oh and his Super Soldier physical stats.
  • The 3 shield agents snipe your team (including those in the Van to slow them down more. Tires anyone?)
  • Cage overpowers/crushes your team, easily taking out Ivy and the rest with thunderclaps and ruthlessness
  • EMP takes out the van and lightsaber, as does magnetic devices
  • Bronze Tiger hangs back for support if my team needs help
  • We win.

#33 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

1. You and I both know that Batman probably has a Bat-egg maker and/or an egg batarang. So yeah, he could use the belt. :P

He has an egg maker AND an egg batarang? Batman really is prepared.

2. I get 80 items from Batman's Belt according to rule so...I don't need to spread just 1 EMP around

You've shown him to use the belt itself as an EMP device,no EMP grenades. There is only 1 belt.

Star Wars might seem vastly superior but I've never even see someone use an EMP. It would've been great against Vader. And droids. They seem to lack that technology.

I just did some research and EMP's do appear in Star Wars, They do effect Droids although it says it has no effect on Clone weaponry which I'm going to guess includes lightsabers.

The group was outnumbered, yet were able to use EMP grenades to disable the battle droids. However, General Grievous arrived and engaged them, quickly knocking Tano unconscious. He then killed three clones and stunned Rex and Denal. - The Clone Wars

It seems EMP grenades dont really work on Grevious, probably because of him being part organic having organs and all.

The Blade can shoot a beam....I can only assume BP has to at least want it to. The Blade also cuts through and is immune to magic.

How fast does it travel?

I mean maybe there are special circumstances but....seems weak. And actually I just noticed that unlike Green and Yellow lanterns I don't even physically see a black lantern forcefield. So yeah I don't see Ivy getting past Luke's skin.

They can make constructs/shields, they just do it rarely because they don't really need too.

Lightsaber's out due to EMP and magnetic devices and it's mid difficulty meaning you need to land a good hit. Gorgon's not landing that hit.

I shown that EMP's are in starwars, but it doesn't effect Clone Weaponry and was used during close proximity to Jedi in the Clone Wars leaving me to believe that it doesn't work on Lightsabers either. Even if it did, Titanium is more then enough to slice the grain. Gorgon is much faster then Wolverine without Telepathy and now he has Spider-Sense too. Go ahead and show how Gorgon can't land said hit.

Combat speed =|= Travel Speed. i need feats of Spawn travelling that fast.

1. He had to run to get all the shotguns, he doesn't slowly walk a 2 Mph and collects them.

2. Heres him flying/running at well over Mach 10,but ya know,limits.

Here's Spawn moving at Hypersonic flying/running speed:

No Caption Provided

No, the ton does nothing as the wings are mentally commanded

You still have to balance a cart with wheels going 200mph

I have decoy birds flying the opposite route as me remember (don't count as pets since they don't attack)

So? Theres a difference between a falcon and a giant ass human with 50 feet wings.

I have 3 birds to help me attack so I don't have to be in range to use the EMP or any of the grenades/capsules from the belt. The birds simply swoop down and do my work for me. So I can use the EMP, the cryogenic grenades, etc. and not be in range for said chains.

These are... birds... I mean, I understand Falcon can communicate with them and all,but I don't think they can comprehend how to use an EMP or a Freeze device. Not to mention Spawn could just throw it back or kill the bird and throw it back, or you know, Spawn can fly too.

I'll say that was 30m in .3 seconds (derived from 9.8m/s of gravity) aka approximately 100m/s or 224 mph. And that was casual.

Yes and Spawn is running/flying at 3806 Mph apparently. Don't worry though, I'm sure someone like Cadence/Indie or Strider will end up saying it isn't classic age if I made the mistake.

So let's say it doesn't work on infrared then.

Racism!

It's not 20 miles for me. The path is 20 miles. I cut that to about 15 at the most. Could always ask @lukehero how far it is as a straight shot. I may be misinterpreting it.

Either Grevious and Spawn get there at 150 Mph first because of our head start or Spawn runs there and gets there instantly before your guy even starts.

So, to recap:

Falcon flies at 200+ mph, getting there before you.

He also has a group of birds as a distraction, and 3 birds attacking your team with EMPs and more from the bat belt

Black Panther and the Ebony Blade easily see through the spell, and with superior speed and fighting ability (and the X-gene nullifier), they stomp either/both Ian and Gorgon

Miles is there too, but invisible, with speed and agility of Spider-man, 5 ton strength, venom sting (ohko), durability, webs, and spider-sense immunity. He helps take your guys out too.

Ultimate Nick helps take your team out with his sunglasses vaporization, exploding gum, invisibility, and more importantly intangibility and good shot. Oh and his Super Soldier physical stats.

The 3 shield agents snipe your team (including those in the Van to slow them down more. Tires anyone?)

Cage overpowers/crushes your team, easily taking out Ivy and the rest with thunderclaps and ruthlessness

EMP takes out the van and lightsaber, as does magnetic devices

Bronze Tiger hangs back for support if my team needs help

We win.

1. You still haven't addressed how Falcon is going to balance the package that has wheels on his wings,meaning he couldn't turn properly or fly to fast for it to roll off.
  2. You overestimate what a bird is capable of.
  3. Mile only has 5 ton strength? Lol, He gets annihilated by Ian who is sprouting the best Durability and mach 5 combat speed. I can post a scan of Ian tanking a bloodlusted Electric attack from the Witchblade, Yes the sting isn't electric in conduction but you can't deny it seems to give off similar to an electric based attack.
  4. All his powers are limited and it would take him an hour to run here.
  5. Only person it would effect is Shadow and hes just an illusion.
  6. Cage dies via shitting himself to death and any diseases Ivy feels like infecting him with.
  7. Lightsabers aren't effected, nor Grevious.
  8. Bronze Tiger pisses his pants at my team.
  9. :(
#34 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@lukehero said:

@pr0metheus: Hey Pro. No mind control stuff even with plants.

Rule 7. No Mind or Soul Rape or Controlling Anyone -All Other Soul/Mind Attacks Count.

your lame as shit

:(

#35 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: @pr0metheus:

Sorry need rule 7. Without it, @dextersinister 's team would be auto winning & mind raping everybody with M :D.

It's not 20 miles for me. The path is 20 miles. I cut that to about 15 at the most. Could always ask @lukehero how far it is as a straight shot. I may be misinterpreting it.

Straight Line To the portal with flying should be 2 Miles & some change up in the air as the mountains are 2 miles high. Then straight forward it would be 8 Miles. But he has to come back down too, So 2 miles, up 8 miles forward, 2 Miles back down to the portal = 12 Miles Total Journey.

Map is 10 miles by 10miles. The path is a curvy line which is why it's 20 miles. A straight line could not be more than 8 miles at the most.

#36 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden Appearently I didn't tag you, My post is above.

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

1. Ok I guess...no EMP, just the Magnetic Batarang....which has the same effect, messing up Grievous and the Car.

2. Clones don't use lightsabers as standard gear. Also scans of the EMP use would be cool. Because everything about Clone gear says EMPs should affect them tbh. Not that it matters here.

3. No idea how fast it travels.

4. Ok they can make constructs and stuff but do their constructs have any feats? And do they have the auto-shield that GLs seems to have? Does that have any feats? It seems to be weaker since they were getting damaged left and right. They seem to have better regen if anything.

5. Titanium may or may not be enough to slice along the grain but....where do you get titanium blades from? Also magnetic batarang/device takes that out. I'm been saying to use that for a while now. It's 2 things that take out the lightsaber/Grievous/The Van. EMP AND Magnetic devices/batarangs.

6. How do we know that's Mach speed? There's no time covered, only distance. Also, lucky for me, you said you'd use the Van first so this never comes to pass as Falcon flying at 200+mph for only 10 miles (if I start in the air thanks to prep) >>>>your van at 150mph for 12 miles.

7. Need help balancing the wheel sure. Could just wrap my arms around it, use a Batnet to carry it, or have the birds help me since....

@lukehero said:

@darkraiden: Bird, yeah birds count as pets if they are being used for direct offense. If they are just helpers they won't count as pets. Only 3 for fighting or attacking..

I can have as many as I want if they're helpers.

8. Decoy birds are because....the smart thing to do would be to use my birds as a bit of a shield while I'm flying (a strategy I would use tbh) so I'm making you think my guy's in the middle of said birds when I'm really not. As for using EMPs and Magnetic Batarangs....the birds just drop them pretty much. Press a button maybe. Bird TP helps with that. If you throw it back and kill the bird, cool you wasted at least a second and I can just have another bird help.

9. Spawn might be able to run or fly that fast, but you haven't proven it AND you already said he'd ride in the Van.

10. You don't have a head start, luckily for me. And I fly faster, so I get there much faster.

11. P.S. Even if Spawn did get there first (no proof), he'd just be divebombed all day by cryogenic grenades until the whole thing is frozen over. Just saying.

So recap:

• I get there before you cause I fly way faster than the Van drives
  • Birds, Batnets, my arms are helping me balance said package
  • You should post that scan of Ian doing stuff, cause Miles has Spider-man combat speed aka Mach 4 as well, Spider-sense, AND webs to just tie you up. Oh and he'll still be invisible if the Venom Sting doesn't work. He's taking out most of your team
  • Wait...why would it take a super soldier an hour to run 2 miles? Not sure what your logic was there. And only invisibility and intangibility are limted (last around 30 seconds so that's enough), the tech is tech so that always works (sunglasses, gum, gun)
  • Sniping kills your team since Ebony Blade cuts through magic
  • Cage can't be pierced so no diseases from Ivy. Instead he crushes your team with thunderclaps and 50+ ton strength
  • Magnetic devices and EMPs take out the van, Grievous, and Lightsabers (they all have metal)
  • Bronze Tiger stomps your team like he did Catman, Batman, and Slade, but only if he's needed
  • Black Panther almost solos with energy daggers and the Ebony Blade
  • We win and Falcon dances to "We Made It" after he completes the objective.

#38 Edited by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Ok I guess...no EMP, just the Magnetic Batarang....which has the same effect, messing up Grievous and the Car.

Which is exactly why I said, Spawn will fly if the car is effected in anyway. Grevious doesn't know how to drive which is why Spawn was riding with him.

2. Clones don't use lightsabers as standard gear. Also scans of the EMP use would be cool. Because everything about Clone gear says EMPs should affect them tbh. Not that it matters here.

It says when used in close proximity to clones, It effects there helmets for seconds. It says nothing about effecting weaponry.

Titanium may or may not be enough to slice along the grain but....where do you get titanium blades from? Also magnetic batarang/device takes that out. I'm been saying to use that for a while now. It's 2 things that take out the lightsaber/Grievous/The Van. EMP AND Magnetic devices/batarangs.

Gorgon carrys them,You do realise, Gorgon was able to outrun Wolverine's senses? That much mean his travel speed is very fast, nothing to suggest the Magnetic batarang explodes on contact,not in midair. Gorgon will be coming from a different direction because of illusions anyway, He can outrun Black Panther's too.

No Caption Provided

How do we know that's Mach speed? There's no time covered, only distance. Also, lucky for me, you said you'd use the Van first so this never comes to pass as Falcon flying at 200+mph for only 10 miles (if I start in the air thanks to prep) >>>>your van at 150mph for 12 miles.

He was ingulfed in fire traveling that fast,meaning you have to travel greater then Mach , but you know the limits restrict it to Match 5, little bit defensive once I put a travel feat up eh? But yes, Spawn will be driving the van untill you EMP it or get to far ahead.

Need help balancing the wheel sure. Could just wrap my arms around it, use a Batnet to carry it, or have the birds help me since....

If you wrap your arms around it, Falcon might not have to lift the ton, but he has to hold it up. I guess about the Batnet, The average flight of a bird is around 100-150 MPH, meaning you have to travel slower then me or as fast as me with them. Giving you the benefit of the doubt and you magically finding multiple 200+ MPH Falcons flying around. How are they strong enough to lift a ton? There isn't enough room for them to be to carry it, or keep it from rolling.

Decoy birds are because....the smart thing to do would be to use my birds as a bit of a shield while I'm flying (a strategy I would use tbh) so I'm making you think my guy's in the middle of said birds when I'm really not. As for using EMPs and Magnetic Batarangs....the birds just drop them pretty much. Press a button maybe. Bird TP helps with that. If you throw it back and kill the bird, cool you wasted at least a second and I can just have another bird help

We won't be wasting our time unless we are attacked. If they drop them and the Van gets disabled, Spawn runs and flys there much faster then Falcon can see. I'm also being nice with limiting Spawn considering he can teleport the EMP's and Freeze grenades on top of Falcon or Spawn teleporting inside of Falcon and making him go poof.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Scan 1: Teleports bullets out of a gun.

Scan 2: Teleports inside of someone.

Spawn might be able to run or fly that fast, but you haven't proven it AND you already said he'd ride in the Van.

Yeap, He will drive the van untill it is disabled apparently. You have made it clear birds are going to be trying to kamikaze it with EMP's and Freeze Grenades.

You don't have a head start, luckily for me. And I fly faster, so I get there much faster.

Why don't we have a headstart?

P.S. Even if Spawn did get there first (no proof), he'd just be divebombed all day by cryogenic grenades until the whole thing is frozen over. Just saying.

1. His chains throw them back.

2. He gets frozen and emits a necrobomb to destroy it.

3. He gets frozen and teleports outside of the block.

4. He teleports the Freeze Grenades back on top of you.

5. His chains rip you into pieces before you get to try, or simply overpowers you.

6. Hell, Spawn could teleport the portal away!

So recap:

• I get there before you cause I fly way faster than the Van drives
  • Birds, Batnets, my arms are helping me balance said package
  • You should post that scan of Ian doing stuff, cause Miles has Spider-man combat speed aka Mach 4 as well, Spider-sense, AND webs to just tie you up. Oh and he'll still be invisible if the Venom Sting doesn't work. He's taking out most of your team
  • Wait...why would it take a super soldier an hour to run 2 miles? Not sure what your logic was there. And only invisibility and intangibility are limted (last around 30 seconds so that's enough), the tech is tech so that always works (sunglasses, gum, gun)
  • Sniping kills your team since Ebony Blade cuts through magic
  • Cage can't be pierced so no diseases from Ivy. Instead he crushes your team with thunderclaps and 50+ ton strength
  • Magnetic devices and EMPs take out the van, Grievous, and Lightsabers (they all have metal)
  • Bronze Tiger stomps your team like he did Catman, Batman, and Slade, but only if he's needed
  • Black Panther almost solos with energy daggers and the Ebony Blade
  • We win and Falcon dances to "We Made It" after he completes the objective.

1. If the map is 20 miles altogether, and were 8 miles apart. I'm 12 miles away from the portal. My headstart nullifies your speed advantage.

2. The batnet is the only thing that even remotely makes sense.

3. I'll have them at the bottom of the post.

4. I forgot hes pretty much Captain America, so its going to take him less time. He still has to cover 8 miles,not 2.

5. He's going to be cutting through illusions.

6. Cage isn't going to be pierced, Hes going to be infected via breathing hole.

7. Show proof of it exploding on contact, Everyone Batman used it on was a fodder thug who couldn't outrun it. Only Shadow will be effected,and honestly. He was going to hurt anyone outside of Bronze Tiger anyway,His illusions were all that mattered.

8. You say that like, Gorgon couldn't solo the entire Batfamily and Slade at the same time.

9. Black Panther is laughably outclassed by Gorgon's speed. You have yet to show anything of Black Panther being worthwhile, Gorgon was dealing with trying to be de-limbed by Adamantium. Wolverine was even trying at least to take off parts of his shoulders to slow him down and he was healing to fast for it to matter. Now, Gorgon's got Spider-Sense, and something that makes your armor useless!

10. Nah

Witchblade's easily deflecting machine gun fire point blank from 3 seperate shooters using thinner then Wolverine type claws:

No Caption Provided

I meant best healing factor, Hes got good Durability too but nothing Spiderboy can't match, but here is Ian without Excalibur, Tanking the electric attack:

For context on why she wasn't holding back (She usually does because she was in love with Ian): Sara (Witchblade) was pregnet, Ian kicked her in the stomach and then:

Ian was just about KO'ed from the attack, enough to still walk in handcuffs but this is without Excalibur.

No Caption Provided

Here, while running at Sara, catches every single bullet she shoots:

No Caption Provided

#39 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

1. Uhuh ok sure

2. Black Panther outran Sabretooth so I wouldn't say that Gorgon is faster than him. Too bad, the magnetic devices/batarangs take his swords away from him and now he has no way to attack.

3. Spawn is a demon from hell (or very much like it). There's no way to tell if the fire is from speed or his magic demon hell powers. Need a better feat than that.

4. The birds don't have to carry the ton, just help to make up the difference if Falcon couldn't carry it for w/e reason. It's not like his strength is 0 pounds.

5. Spawn has to see Falcon to teleport stuff to him. Falcon won't be there, the birds will be. They're much slower than Falcon when he goes top speed. They'll be left behind to distract you/disable you. Also, considering we've danger room'd this for a day, we'd know whether or not Spawn is that fast and we'd just let you stay in the van in that case. I honestly can't tell right now since there's no feats for it, but my team with advanced knowledge and a day in the danger room would know.

6. Lukehero said your path is 12 miles away from the destination. He said flying straight is ALSO 12 miles to destination. Thus you don't have a headstart. and if I start in the air, then it's 10 miles for me.

7. Again, you wouldn't see Falcon, he'd stay high into the sky and let the birds do the divebombing. And half of your solutions assume that Spawn can think and move when frozen, and he likely can't.

Some things we might try to hit you with if you can actually come back from the cryogenic grenades (and remember, we know if this stuff will affect you or not)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bombs, Bat Fuserangs, Energy cage gun. If none of that works, then maybe batnets, sonic grenades, sound guns, etc. I don't exactly know Classic Spawn's powerset or w/e. Maybe even use the Taser and acid batarangs. I have plenty of ammo to throw at you.

8. Already explained that we're the same distance away due to my straight shot and due to my prep, I'm 2 miles closer.

9. Sure w/e he really won't take any longer than the rest of my team though. That's the point. We'll be there at the same time.

10. Who's cutting through illusion? Black Panther? The guy with infrared sight that we've established the illusions have no feats of working on? The guy with the Ebony Blade that cuts through spells and magic? That's like....the one guy who won't be effected at all by the spells. He has like 5 defenses against them. And he will be cutting through illusions, just not the way you think. He'll be dispelling them completely.

11. Kinda hard to be infected via breathing holes when you're thunderclapping things and stomping people into the ground. Remember Cage is ruthless here, taking no prisoners.

12. Prove what explodes on impact? Why does it have to? What are we talking about? Magnetism and EMPs move at lightspeed so you can't exactly outrun that.....

13. Gorgon's not the only person on your team and....nah. Slade and/or Bats could give Gorgon a run for his money by themselves.

14. ...what? I showed Black Panther being too fast for Wolverine....just like Gorgon wwas. Except he was also too fast for Spiderman and instead BP oneshotted Wolverine nearly with pure speed. how are they not comparable? And how does spider-sense help against my armor? You know it only helps you defend right? It does nothing offensively. And Miles alone counters that being a Spiderpowered person so...good luck with that.

P.S. You know that you have no idea about the "cutting along the grain" thing right? That's a weakness, advanced knowledge gives you everything but weaknesses IIRC

So....

Recap

• Falcon still flies much faster than the Van and has a shorter distance to clear...so that alone wins
  • We may or may not deactivate the van depending on what we can do to Spawn (I can't get a clear picture on him from what you've posted, but my team would know due to advanced knowledge and danger room)
  • Sniping still takes out your team after BP deactivates the magic. You didn't mention this at all
  • Miles is invisible and immune to the Spider-Sense, he takes out Ian and Gorgon and whoever with webs and venom sting (as they're appropriate. Ian probably gets webs)
  • BP is as fast, if not faster than gorgon, takes out his lightsaber and swords with magnetic tech, then kills everyone with energy daggers and Ebony Blade
  • Luke Cage stomps and thunderclaps everyone
  • Ultimate Nick can blow up everyone with his gum, incinerate them with his eyebeams from the sunglasses, or just shoot them
  • Bronze tiger's there for backup
  • We still win. Pretty quickly and easily.

#41 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden

Black Panther outran Sabretooth so I wouldn't say that Gorgon is faster than him. Too bad, the magnetic devices/batarangs take his swords away from him and now he has no way to attack.

He is going to be throwing them at an illusion, and if you throw them somewhere else, Black Panther's sword goes bye bye,and I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and guess the magnetic batarang won't effect the suit.

Spawn is a demon from hell (or very much like it). There's no way to tell if the fire is from speed or his magic demon hell powers. Need a better feat than that.

"Red hot before it even hit a mile" Try something other then lowballing. Even if it was his powers, He is moving so fast, he is leaving an after image in every single step in blur form.

The birds don't have to carry the ton, just help to make up the difference if Falcon couldn't carry it for w/e reason. It's not like his strength is 0 pounds

Birds aren't that strong, and once again, you will have to be flying slower then you need to be.

Spawn has to see Falcon to teleport stuff to him. Falcon won't be there, the birds will be. They're much slower than Falcon when he goes top speed. They'll be left behind to distract you/disable you. Also, considering we've danger room'd this for a day, we'd know whether or not Spawn is that fast and we'd just let you stay in the van in that case. I honestly can't tell right now since there's no feats for it, but my team with advanced knowledge and a day in the danger room would know.

1. Explain to me how Spawn sees bullets inside of a gun?

2. "You said Spawn will stay in the van! You can't just run there and change your plan like that!", "'We are going to EMP your van!, Oh he can teleport? Nevermind"

I understand the day in the danger room, (I also have advanced knowledge), but if you can change your plan, I can change mine if Spawn feels were not getting there fast enough. Since my team gets along, Grevious will understand being left behind to defend a position while Spawn runs ahead to make sure the objective isn't complete.

Lukehero said your path is 12 miles away from the destination. He said flying straight is ALSO 12 miles to destination. Thus you don't have a headstart. and if I start in the air, then it's 10 miles for me.

That doesn't actually make sense even if Luke said it. It would if I had to constantly turn or avoid obstacles, but the path is literally A to B and B to C with only 1 turn.

Again, you wouldn't see Falcon, he'd stay high into the sky and let the birds do the divebombing. And half of your solutions assume that Spawn can think and move when frozen, and he likely can't.

Why not? He is a super demon hell spawn, He isn't ordinarily a human and he can teleport the freeze grenade back to a group of birds and watch them fall out the sky.

Already explained that we're the same distance away due to my straight shot and due to my prep, I'm 2 miles closer.

Already showed Spawn moving at mach 5 in travel speed.

"Huh, I wonder why 2 million birds are all of a sudden blocking the skys,I bet it doesn't have something to do with the guy on the other team that can talk to birds that flys faster then our van, I guess I won't leave you behind and run at Mach 5 to kill Falcon"

Sure w/e he really won't take any longer than the rest of my team though. That's the point. We'll be there at the same time.

Powers are to limited. 30 seconds and not enough range.

Who's cutting through illusion? Black Panther? The guy with infrared sight that we've established the illusions have no feats of working on? The guy with the Ebony Blade that cuts through spells and magic? That's like....the one guy who won't be effected at all by the spells. He has like 5 defenses against them. And he will be cutting through illusions, just not the way you think. He'll be dispelling them completely.

You haven't proven that the wielder can't be effected by illusions.

You also can't say that something effects something because it has never encountered it. By that logic, Since the magnetic batarang is from DC, it trying to effect the lightsabers gives Gorgon Superman level stats. It's never been effected by a magnetic batarang, You can't prove it wont happen!

He will still have to deal with Pre-cog and Illusions,Shadow is a master sword fighter himself.

Prove what explodes on impact? Why does it have to? What are we talking about? Magnetism and EMPs move at lightspeed so you can't exactly outrun that.....

You can outrun the range, both scans you have shown show Batman hitting his target dead on showing the explode on contact. If Gorgon runs around the EMP or Magnetic Batarang,He can outrun the blast radius before they hit the ground because they have nothing else to hit.

Gorgon's not the only person on your team and....nah. Slade and/or Bats could give Gorgon a run for his money by themselves.

Oh I know, I was using Gorgon has an example because he is fighting Black Panther who I expect to get help from Bronze Tiger.

You must also know nothing about Gorgon to think Slade or Batman even slightly stands a chance. Wolverine couldn't even match his skill (Who Wolverine08 has proven multiple times to be on par with Batman) and thats usually Batman's only advantage in a fight. Slade is just a stronger,faster, and more durable but less skilled Batman. He out stat and skills them both easily. He can easily read each one like a book and not a single one are absoulute trouble in the slightest. The Batfamily including Cassandra & Slade may take 1/10 at most if Gorgon is using something like Grasscutter or Godslayer.

Poison Ivy could destroy the entire Batfamily (If she wanted too, She should be a Superman level threat,not a Batman one),Ian Nottingham could give the entire Batfamily (including Slade) a run for there money without Excalibur, Spawn would dismantle the entire Batfamily and Slade with absolute ease. Grevious would the same as Spawn if the EMP's don't effect him. Shadow could give the Batfamily and Slade trouble through illusions, won't win but could take out a few of em.

...what? I showed Black Panther being too fast for Wolverine....just like Gorgon wwas. Except he was also too fast for Spiderman and instead BP oneshotted Wolverine nearly with pure speed. how are they not comparable? And how does spider-sense help against my armor? You know it only helps you defend right? It does nothing offensively. And Miles alone counters that being a Spiderpowered person so...good luck with that.

I didn't see those scans originally, My bad.

Scan 1: That is the ultimate Universe I'm guessing since Sam Jackson is in it. Also, Black Panther says later on "Your whole style is about tanking damage, You can't win this" Wolverine doesn't have his healing factor in that story arc.

Scan 2: Wow, You like posting that scan huh? I can show you a scan of Spider-Man dancing around X-23 and she then tackling him. Doesn't make her faster then Spiderman, and doesn't make her on par either. He also never says Black Panther is faster then him,Also where was he suppoused to go? A wall was behind him.

Scan 3: Do you even read your own scans? He even says "Spider-Man is faster then me, I'll have to surprise attack him"

Scan 4: He is tagged multiple times throughout that fight to where Iron Fist was destroying the armor, I don't know what this scan was trying to prove? Iron Fist is fast yes, but he was bloodlusted and wasn't utilizing skill.

Scan 5: This is from the same comic as Scan 1.

You know that you have no idea about the "cutting along the grain" thing right? That's a weakness, advanced knowledge gives you everything but weaknesses IIRC

It includes everything actually but even if it didn't

1. How would you know an EMP would work on the lightsabers or Grevious?

• Falcon still flies much faster than the Van and has a shorter distance to clear...so that alone wins
  • We may or may not deactivate the van depending on what we can do to Spawn (I can't get a clear picture on him from what you've posted, but my team would know due to advanced knowledge and danger room)
  • Sniping still takes out your team after BP deactivates the magic. You didn't mention this at all
  • Miles is invisible and immune to the Spider-Sense, he takes out Ian and Gorgon and whoever with webs and venom sting (as they're appropriate. Ian probably gets webs)
  • BP is as fast, if not faster than gorgon, takes out his lightsaber and swords with magnetic tech, then kills everyone with energy daggers and Ebony Blade
  • Ultimate Nick can blow up everyone with his gum, incinerate them with his eyebeams from the sunglasses, or just shoot them

1. We see us randomly getting swarmed by birds and we know something is up, Spawn runs to the finish line and one shots Falcon.

2. I know Cadence made a respect thread but it isn't organized, Spawn is only different (other then the last version) by having control over his powers from what I can gather.

3. Shadow is the only person the bullets will effect. Hell, Shadow looks at Ian or Gorgon or someone and sees a Sniper is going to shoot them soon and climbs up the mountain and kills them or just forces them into fighting illusions.

4. Miles gets eaten by a giant sized Venus fly trap or entangled and smothered in vines. It might not be able to keep Luke down but they have ripped vault doors off there hinges. Enough to keep a 5 tonner down.

5. I don't understand how exactly,I've proven every single one of your scans wrong while Gorgon is legitly Stronger, Faster, Smarter and more skilled then Wolverine.

6. Luke Cage is out via incap

7. Gorgon took an RPG to the face, Ian landed face first being thrown off a skyscraper after already being KO'ed, Poison Ivy has her plants to block any attack. Shadow will be effected but unless you start thunder clapping Black Panther or whatnot, its going to be hard to hit Shadow.

8. Bronze Tiger is dismanteled by anyone.

9. You can't possibly win. Hell, If Luke Cage can be killed by a lightsaber, Gorgon can kill him first!

#42 Edited by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

1. Um..what? You haven't shown any scans of said illusion and agreed that they haven't worked on infrared vision....which BP has. We established that like 3 posts ago. Thus BP's not even affected by the illusions with or without the Blade. Also Ebony Blade's made of some strange meteorite. Magnetic devices wouldn't affect it. EM wavelength doesn't affect Vibranium either.

I mean if you have a scan of the illusion at all really, and especially working on infrared vision then I can give you some benefit of the doubt but....you don't have that at all.

2. That means nothing to me. Maybe a calculation on how fast that is? Maybe a statement somewhere that shows him to be that fast? All you've given me is an undescript scan. I have no idea how fast he's going (I don't have distance OR time). Just provide another scan of his speed. It shouldn't be that hard.

3. Oh well, you can literally just see the gun. Falcon's gonna be high in the sky, out of your eyesight (unless you have scans of super sight by Spawn on that level). You wouldn't know HIS location and wouldn't be able to hit him. Hitting some birds is w/e has nothing to do with stopping me from winning.

4. I'm not exactly changing my plan. I'm adjusting to new information you keep introducing....information I/my team would've known from the start. Only problem with advanced knowledge/danger room is that I myself don't have that/didn't go through it. Same plan really. You're just switching it up for pretty much no reason (you made a mistake with the Van thing pretty much). And you DID switch it first. First it was just the Van. Then if the Van is incapacitated Spawn goes super saiyan or w/e. Additions to your gameplan basically.

5. Luke controls the map. Ask him, not me.

6. You have to prove he can. We can't just assume Spawn has some special thing against ice. So provide proof that he can still function when frozen and we'll deal with that. If not, then everything gets crazy with everyone just claiming things that we literally can't disprove.

7. If you go after the birds then my distraction has gotten you since remember, there will be a decoy flock of birds as well.

8. Nick Fury doesn't need to have his powers on the entire time you know. He can run to your team, activate the powers, stomp/incinerate/blow them up and then be on his merry way.

9. No he can't. To outrun the radius he would have to be faster than light for a few seconds. Or since Bats's one device (and BP's magnetic device) were constant, that means Gorgon could never get near that same area again. And Both of them were handheld too. Also Bat's device had a pretty good radius. Look at all the thugs it got and captured.

10. A. Shouldn't be Ultimate Universe unless I got something wrong. Where was Sam Jackson exactly? I didn't see him. And speed has nothing to do with Healing Factor so....not seeing the relevance. Also didn't he say that in the fight from the last scan?

B. ...there wasn't a wall behind him. BP slammed him against that pillar before he could react. And what makes this different is that BP was able to recover and hit Spidey before he could react AND spidey SAID he was faster. That's several things going for BP in that scan

C. Yeah that's old BP before any enhancements ever. He still manages to tag Spidey, showing he can hit people that fast.

D. Is it? How come in one Panther has a snazzy suit and in the other it's a normal suit

11. Grievous is huge and metal. Lightsaber looks like a plasma blade which would run off of power which would be susceptible to an EMP. It's more guess work really. Either way magnetic stuff works against them

Also we have time to test things due to the danger room. It's as simple as going "wonder if an EMP would work on that plasma blade and the big robot guy?" try it, if it works it does, if not, it doesn't.

12. Spawn can't even reach Falcon and has no feats to say he survives the cryogenic grenades, the sonic grenades OR the batfuserangs

13. My SHIELD guys are nowhere near the battle. Miles away actually. You wouldn't get a chance before gtting shot down. And I know for a fact bullets affect all of yourg guys. Especially tranqs and especially Gorgon with no mutant powers

14. Miles is FAR too agile AND has a spider-sense and Ivy can't see him. He's invisible. Plants would get wilted by Venom Sting or webbed up. Ivy too.

15. But...so is BP. And BP's faster than Spider-man. Your comparison point is off since both are better than Wolverine by a longshot.

16. You haven't shown how anything gets past Luke Cage's thunderclap yet so...no

17. I'm not sure what that sentence means. Thunderclapping BP?

18. Nah, Bronze tiger's far too skilled for that. He's also backup and probably doesn't even get involved in the fight tbh. Everyone else will take you down.

19. Luke Cage just has to thunderclap and Gorgon drops the weapon. Magnetic devices also make him drop the weapon.

Recap....is the same:

Until you provide scans for like 99% of your statements (mainly Spawn and shadow)

#43 Posted by Wardemon32 (5486 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

You should probably quote Pr0 more often so people wouldn't have to scroll up and down 24/7 to know exactly whay uo're replying to.

#44 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: @darkraiden: Explanations on Map

1. Advanced Knowledge does let you know about weaknesses.

No Caption Provided

2. My Map Estimations make perfect sense. Along the path it is a curves line & you must turn to avoid rocks & trees. Imagine the curved red line being stretched out. If Pr0(Grey Star) were to fly up into the air from where he begins, you would have to go 2 miles & some change(to avoid the mountains), then you would go straight forward towards the portal(blue star) it would be about 5 miles miles(Straight red line). Then you would need to come back down 2 miles. 9miles total straight line flying journey from Grey Star.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind, I'm human. But, I feel like I've tried to explain my distance estimations.

Loading Video...

#45 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden:

You should probably quote Pr0 more often so people wouldn't have to scroll up and down 24/7 to know exactly whay uo're replying to.

I'll try to keep that in mind. Always found it harder to quote people, but I'll see what I can do.

#46 Posted by FukYouRenchamp (7109 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden

Um..what? You haven't shown any scans of said illusion and agreed that they haven't worked on infrared vision....which BP has. We established that like 3 posts ago. Thus BP's not even affected by the illusions with or without the Blade. Also Ebony Blade's made of some strange meteorite. Magnetic devices wouldn't affect it. EM wavelength doesn't affect Vibranium either.

By your own logic, If it hasn't encountered it before, It effects it. Since my illusions have never countered infared, and they are effected, How does your sword not get effected because it has never encountered magnets?

No, I said they have never encountered infrared vision.

Here it is in action:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Scan 1: While ontop of a crane, He cloud's a bunch of gangsters minds as closes the distance by the time they stop shooting.

Scan 3-2 (Read 2 then 3): He clouds an entire building lobby.

This is not telepathic in anyway.

Once again, All Shadow will be doing is making Gorgon and himself appear in places they aren't.

If you want, I can post some pre-cog too.

I mean if you have a scan of the illusion at all really, and especially working on infrared vision then I can give you some benefit of the doubt but....you don't have that at all.

I mean if you have a scan of the sword at all really, and especially working on a magnetic pulse then I can give you some benefit of the doubt but... you don't have that at all.

That means nothing to me. Maybe a calculation on how fast that is? Maybe a statement somewhere that shows him to be that fast? All you've given me is an undescript scan. I have no idea how fast he's going (I don't have distance OR time). Just provide another scan of his speed. It shouldn't be that hard.

He doesn't usually run superfast. Once again, To set fire from friction alone, you must move past Mach 5 speed.

Oh well, you can literally just see the gun. Falcon's gonna be high in the sky, out of your eyesight (unless you have scans of super sight by Spawn on that level). You wouldn't know HIS location and wouldn't be able to hit him. Hitting some birds is w/e has nothing to do with stopping me from winning.

You can't see inside of a gun.

I'm not exactly changing my plan. I'm adjusting to new information you keep introducing....information I/my team would've known from the start. Only problem with advanced knowledge/danger room is that I myself don't have that/didn't go through it. Same plan really. You're just switching it up for pretty much no reason (you made a mistake with the Van thing pretty much). And you DID switch it first. First it was just the Van. Then if the Van is incapacitated Spawn goes super saiyan or w/e. Additions to your gameplan basically.

I'm sorry you didn't take up time to look up a wiki or a respect thread for Spawn's powers. I said Spawn will drive the van untill it gets disabled,then he will go Super Saiyan! I didn't want to do it from the start, Grevious can't drive. An addition isn't changing it.

"Shit Grevious, He just EMP'ed the van, should I run there at mach 5 and complete the objective?"

"Naw man, for some reason you can't add additions to our gameplan, guess you'll just have to sit there"

You have to prove he can. We can't just assume Spawn has some special thing against ice. So provide proof that he can still function when frozen and we'll deal with that. If not, then everything gets crazy with everyone just claiming things that we literally can't disprove.

You've yet to prove how a bird is going to tag Spawn. It is laughable the things you resort too.

Grievous is huge and metal. Lightsaber looks like a plasma blade which would run off of power which would be susceptible to an EMP. It's more guess work really. Either way magnetic stuff works against them

Also we have time to test things due to the danger room. It's as simple as going "wonder if an EMP would work on that plasma blade and the big robot guy?" try it, if it works it does, if not, it doesn't.

I was making an example, Weaknesses are included.

Spawn can't even reach Falcon and has no feats to say he survives the cryogenic grenades, the sonic grenades OR the batfuserangs

1. Not a single one of those grenades will hit him, birds are sending them. (LOL)

2. Spawn can fly too IIRC, and his feet have shown to reach 100's of feet. I believe i've already posted that can.

My SHIELD guys are nowhere near the battle. Miles away actually. You wouldn't get a chance before gtting shot down. And I know for a fact bullets affect all of yourg guys. Especially tranqs and especially Gorgon with no mutant powers

Gorgon won't be touched by Black Panther, I can assure you that.

Miles is FAR too agile AND has a spider-sense and Ivy can't see him. He's invisible. Plants would get wilted by Venom Sting or webbed up. Ivy too.

Nah, Miles might use it from the getgo because of being told too, but he isn't going to use it over and over even if you tell him. He isn't that bloodlusted.

No he can't. To outrun the radius he would have to be faster than light for a few seconds. Or since Bats's one device (and BP's magnetic device) were constant, that means Gorgon could never get near that same area again. And Both of them were handheld too. Also Bat's device had a pretty good radius. Look at all the thugs it got and captured.

No he wouldn't have to be, If it has a 20 foot radius and Gorgon dodges it, and say it keeps going 10 feet, Gorgon has to clear 11 feet within a couple seconds before it hits the ground and activates.

Why couldn't he get near them? After they go off and stop they are done.

10. A. Shouldn't be Ultimate Universe unless I got something wrong. Where was Sam Jackson exactly? I didn't see him. And speed has nothing to do with Healing Factor so....not seeing the relevance. Also didn't he say that in the fight from the last scan?

No Caption Provided

...there wasn't a wall behind him. BP slammed him against that pillar before he could react. And what makes this different is that BP was able to recover and hit Spidey before he could react AND spidey SAID he was faster. That's several things going for BP in that scan

He slammed him aganist the wall, Spider-Man has nowhere else to go. Untill they get in a straight up fight, and Black Panther wins, You can't say he is faster.

D. Is it? How come in one Panther has a snazzy suit and in the other it's a normal suit

Maybe I got it wrong, one of them in Ultimate though. I know for sure the 4th one is. I'll look over the book again for the first scan.

C. Yeah that's old BP before any enhancements ever. He still manages to tag Spidey, showing he can hit people that fast.

Its a stealth feat, not a speed feat.

But...so is BP. And BP's faster than Spider-man. Your comparison point is off since both are better than Wolverine by a longshot.

I can't even keep up to what this is referring to anymore. You haven't proven at all that Black Panther is faster then Spider-man or Wolverine.

You haven't shown how anything gets past Luke Cage's thunderclap yet so...no

Exactly how powerful is Luke Cages Thunderclap? Your talking it up like he is Hulk.

Luke Cage just has to thunderclap and Gorgon drops the weapon. Magnetic devices also make him drop the weapon.

Nah, Luke Cage will be thunder clapping illusions and Ivy infects him via mouth or butthole.

Actually, I think I'm ready for votes, noting left to add. We're running in circles. @lukehero. If you'd like to put your last post, go ahead. If not, open us up.

#47 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: I agree, I've been reading along. Time for voters decide. You can still post your wrap ups, if you both want to.

@darkraiden

#48 Edited by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio
@pr0metheus said:

@darkraiden

Um..what? You haven't shown any scans of said illusion and agreed that they haven't worked on infrared vision....which BP has. We established that like 3 posts ago. Thus BP's not even affected by the illusions with or without the Blade. Also Ebony Blade's made of some strange meteorite. Magnetic devices wouldn't affect it. EM wavelength doesn't affect Vibranium either.

By your own logic, If it hasn't encountered it before, It effects it. Since my illusions have never countered infared, and they are effected, How does your sword not get effected because it has never encountered magnets?

The sword's not metal....why would magnetism affect it?

Also

"The Ebony Blade deflects most magical attacks. When angled in a certain way, it can instead absorb energy directed at it. It seems mostly immune to magical effects."

http://marvel.wikia.com/Ebony_Blade

"It can deflect, disrupt, absorb or penetrate energy fields and energy beams, including mystical energies. It is also immune to most magical enchantments."

http://www.comicvine.com/ebony-blade/4055-46939/

He doesn't usually run superfast. Once again, To set fire from friction alone, you must move past Mach 5 speed.

So he doesn't usually do this? It's not a conisstent feat is what you're saying? And again, friction and laws of physics aren't concrete when the guy's a hellspawn. Some kind of calc or scan with him using quantifiable speed would be nice.

Oh well, you can literally just see the gun. Falcon's gonna be high in the sky, out of your eyesight (unless you have scans of super sight by Spawn on that level). You wouldn't know HIS location and wouldn't be able to hit him. Hitting some birds is w/e has nothing to do with stopping me from winning.

You can't see inside of a gun.

But you can see the gun. he has to at least see Falcon to teleport anything on top of him. At least has to know his location.

I'm sorry you didn't take up time to look up a wiki or a respect thread for Spawn's powers. I said Spawn will drive the van untill it gets disabled,then he will go Super Saiyan! I didn't want to do it from the start, Grevious can't drive. An addition isn't changing it.

I didn't bother because most respect threads don't differentiate much from Spawn's different forms/ages. Neither do wikis. And adding something is literally changing the plan.

"Shit Grevious, He just EMP'ed the van, should I run there at mach 5 and complete the objective?"

"Naw man, for some reason you can't add additions to our gameplan, guess you'll just have to sit there"

Well you haven't even shown he can run at Mach 5. It's your plan that they drive the van, not mine. Also it's apparently magnetism now since you said I can't just throw EMPs

You have to prove he can. We can't just assume Spawn has some special thing against ice. So provide proof that he can still function when frozen and we'll deal with that. If not, then everything gets crazy with everyone just claiming things that we literally can't disprove.

You've yet to prove how a bird is going to tag Spawn. It is laughable the things you resort too.

Don't have to tag you, just keep you busy/distracted. And seeing how you plan to attack the birds back...I'd say it's working. Also a lot of those things from the belthave good radii. Spawn won't be easily dodging them.

I was making an example, Weaknesses are included.

Spawn can't even reach Falcon and has no feats to say he survives the cryogenic grenades, the sonic grenades OR the batfuserangs

1. Not a single one of those grenades will hit him, birds are sending them. (LOL)

2. Spawn can fly too IIRC, and his feet have shown to reach 100's of feet. I believe i've already posted that can.

again, many of those grenades have wide radii. Especially sonic grenades. and flying against Falcon is gonna end bad for you. He's better than Iron Man and Ms. marvel in aerial combat remember. he'd easily outmaneuver you and finish the mission.

Gorgon won't be touched by Black Panther, I can assure you that.

No you can't. You've shown nothing but him outdoing Wolverine. Which BP has also done. They're either equal, or BP is faster due to also outspeeding Spider-man himself.

Miles is FAR too agile AND has a spider-sense and Ivy can't see him. He's invisible. Plants would get wilted by Venom Sting or webbed up. Ivy too.

Nah, Miles might use it from the getgo because of being told too, but he isn't going to use it over and over even if you tell him. He isn't that bloodlusted.

Bloodlusted? Nothing about Venom Sting says bloodlusted. Especially against plants. Why wouldn't he kill the plants tryna kill him?

No he can't. To outrun the radius he would have to be faster than light for a few seconds. Or since Bats's one device (and BP's magnetic device) were constant, that means Gorgon could never get near that same area again. And Both of them were handheld too. Also Bat's device had a pretty good radius. Look at all the thugs it got and captured.

No he wouldn't have to be, If it has a 20 foot radius and Gorgon dodges it, and say it keeps going 10 feet, Gorgon has to clear 11 feet within a couple seconds before it hits the ground and activates.

Why couldn't he get near them? After they go off and stop they are done.

Says who? The men stayed pin against batman's magnetic device, and BP's was handheld and a button he could press. So it'll be constantly going off.

No Caption Provided

As far as I know it's 616. that's probably Nick Fury's son that they gave him. forgot his name, just know Deadpool fought him.

...there wasn't a wall behind him. BP slammed him against that pillar before he could react. And what makes this different is that BP was able to recover and hit Spidey before he could react AND spidey SAID he was faster. That's several things going for BP in that scan

He slammed him aganist the wall, Spider-Man has nowhere else to go. Untill they get in a straight up fight, and Black Panther wins, You can't say he is faster.

Nah, look again. It's CLEARLY the pillar that's shown in the previous picture. There is no wall in scene. and Spidey said he's faster as BP shows it. Good enough for me. And everyone really.

Its a stealth feat, not a speed feat.

It's an intelligence+speed feat. He tagged Spidey. Nothing was stealth about that. Also stealth vs. Spider-sense works for me....seeing as your guy has Spider-sense. But yeah, it was speed+intelligence.

But...so is BP. And BP's faster than Spider-man. Your comparison point is off since both are better than Wolverine by a longshot.

I can't even keep up to what this is referring to anymore. You haven't proven at all that Black Panther is faster then Spider-man or Wolverine.

Um...besides the multiple scans showing it? How have I NOT proved it. Spidey said it himself. Wolverine was clearly outsped multiple times. Not sure what else you want. A signed picture by Wolverine saying that BP is 100x faster than him?

Exactly how powerful is Luke Cages Thunderclap? Your talking it up like he is Hulk.

enough to send a grown woman flying back a few meters and disorientated and to disarm her. Without much effort. Remember he's ruthless and trying hard this time.

Luke Cage just has to thunderclap and Gorgon drops the weapon. Magnetic devices also make him drop the weapon.

Nah, Luke Cage will be thunder clapping illusions and Ivy infects him via mouth or butthole.

I notice you skipped the magnet one that time. Also remember, BP cuts through and dispels the illusions with the sword that I showed cutting spells. And btw Thunderclaps, even at illusions would destroy any plants near him.

Actually, I think I'm ready for votes, noting left to add. We're running in circles. @lukehero. If you'd like to put your last post, go ahead. If not, open us up.

You could add scans of Spawn's speed you claim he has. And this phantom Gorgon speed.

So..the ultimate summary I guess

Summary

• Falcon's flying speed >>the Van's driving speed and he has less distance to cover
  • Birds keep them busy with EMPs and Magnetic batarangs
  • Illusions cut through by Ebony Blade, seen through by infrared vision
  • Miles is invisible to his entire team and immune to Spider-Sense. Venom Sting and Webs them up for the win
  • Ultimate Nick Fury incinerates, blows them up, shoots htem, etc. and they can't see him b/c iof invisibility and can't touch him b/c of intangibility
  • Shield agents snipe them (and Spawn and Grievous most likely given the range of Sniper Rifles)
  • BP is as fast as Gorgon if not faster. He has vibranium to help defense, has magnetic and EMP devices to take out Gorgon's swords
  • Energy Daggers and Ebony Blade helps take out everyone and keep BP alive
  • Luke Cage is stomping on people and Thunderclapping, easily taking out people and plants
  • If Spawn somehow catches up, Birds distract him, freeze him, blow him up with stuff from Batbelt
  • Falcon wins it for us
  • We win
  • Yay

#50 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (35520 posts) - - Show Bio