Trion .

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By King Hercules

DC characters like Superman, Wonder Woman and Capt Marvel already have strength that surpasses that of even the Marvel Gods and even rival some abstracts like Galactus or Celestials. Kal Kent is at least a thousand times stronger than them. There is absolutely no way that these two (even place together) has a chance.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion will pwn them .

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Grand Ninja
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Samurai X said:
" I don't know if Kal can hurt Juggy "
Then look at his power bio 
He was stronger than All-Star Superman 
Who lifted I believe 200 quintillion tons and still wasn't his max
He punched through time itself to reach centuries into the future

Kal Kent "
@Alpha said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs said:
" @Samurai X said:
Then look at his power bio 
He was stronger than All-Star Superman 
Who lifted I believe 200 quintillion tons and still wasn't his max
He punched through time itself to reach centuries into the future

Kal Kent "
Kal Kent would easily defeat Silver Age Superman "

umm. regular juggernaut already has unlimited strength potential. trion juggernaut has unlimited strength. and... hulk with the power gem is basically them same thing.
kal kent sure is strong and can lift 200 quintillion tons times 5.
but that is not stronger than those who can lift 100 tons times infinity.

kal's stamina and durability can be 200 quintillion times over, but that still doesn't equal to those who have unlimited stamnia and durability.

hercules of olmypus is strong enough to lift the entire universe over his head, yet he is far weaker than juggernaut and hulk with the power gem.

so juggernaut wins by the fault unless kal can bfr trion.  or even bfr a power gem hulk.  (which BFRing the two is nearly impossible bc juggernaut can phase and teleport back to where he was and can teleport hulk in the same manner)
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Samurai X said:
I do not think he can but he can BFR him to the next galaxy
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion will tear through dimensions and return back again if he is BFR'ed . Plus , having the power of destructive aspect of Cyttorak , he surely can create teleports if he wants ( without a need to ask Cyttorak ) .

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Baldy

I love how you Juggernaut and Hulk fans always lie about thier strength.

Kal owns them both.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grand Ninja

the only way kal is able to beat the two is by going back in time before marko even became the juggernaut. and before the power gem is passed down to the hulk.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Baldy
@Grand Ninja said:
" the only way kal is able to beat the two is by going back in time before marko even became the juggernaut. and before the power gem is passed down to the hulk. "
No, he'll win by ripping thier heads off. They can't even touch him he's far too fast.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Grand Ninja

not fast enough for juggernaut to be everywhere at once.
look. this superman can't win. it would need to be superman prime 10000000 that would have any effect against these two.

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grand Ninja

trion can punch through reality and time and never get tired of doing it.
when kal kent punched through 1 time line, we became fatigue and nearly fell over.

King Hercules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King Hercules
@Grand Ninja: 
Those characters are not limitless in strength and neither is Kal Kent. The added power may allow them to exceed the limitations they would have without them, they still wouldn't be close to Kent's in my opinion.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By "Colossus"
" Kal Kent destroys them both "
kal kent dies............
Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Hercules said:
" @Grand Ninja:  Those characters are not limitless in strength and neither is Kal Kent. The added power may allow them to exceed the limitations they would have without them, they still wouldn't be close to Kent's in my opinion. "
Yep
Samurai X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Samurai X
@Kataklysmo said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"
What comic is the scan with Juggernaut from?
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Grand Ninja
@King Hercules said:
" @Grand Ninja:  Those characters are not limitless in strength and neither is Kal Kent. The added power may allow them to exceed the limitations they would have without them, they still wouldn't be close to Kent's in my opinion. "
assuming your sn implies hercules, you should know that herc lifted the universe for a veeery long duration. the juggernaut's strength is unlimited potential bc he draws power from an unlimited source of the crimson cosmos. him being the trion gives him full access to draw any power he wants without the approval of cyttorak. the power gem is varys from user to user via their understanding of the gem, and let's not think for even the slightest that hulk is ignorant of how to use it. even the really stupid beings such as the champion drew unlimited strength and durability from it.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hadrelius
@Grand Ninja said:
" @King Hercules said:
assuming your sn implies hercules, you should know that herc lifted the universe for a veeery long duration. the juggernaut's strength is unlimited potential bc he draws power from an unlimited source of the crimson cosmos. him being the trion gives him full access to draw any power he wants without the approval of cyttorak. the power gem is varys from user to user via their understanding of the gem, and let's not think for even the slightest that hulk is ignorant of how to use it. even the really stupid beings such as the champion drew unlimited strength and durability from it. "

Not even the Crimson Cosmos is a unlimited source of power. When will yuo guys understand that their is no true limitls power source save for TOAA. Their are factors that allow for near limitless and virtual limitless. The Hulk and Juggernaut's bios stated that they have these limitations meaning that their upper limits are so high that they can't truly be measured, therefore they limitless in a sense. It is easy to except that a DC character like Kent would be several times stronger than a Marvel character like the Hulk only because how DC set their power levels. Those who read Marvel comics go WOW when somoene like Gladiator lifts the Baxter Building but when Superman lifts a mountain DC readers expect it.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Baldy
@Grand Ninja said:
" @King Hercules said:
assuming your sn implies hercules, you should know that herc lifted the universe for a veeery long duration. the juggernaut's strength is unlimited potential bc he draws power from an unlimited source of the crimson cosmos. him being the trion gives him full access to draw any power he wants without the approval of cyttorak. the power gem is varys from user to user via their understanding of the gem, and let's not think for even the slightest that hulk is ignorant of how to use it. even the really stupid beings such as the champion drew unlimited strength and durability from it. "
Crimson Cosmos isn't unlimited. Nothing about Hulk or Juggernaut is unlimited.

Hercules didn't lift the universe, this shows how little you know about comic books. Hercules lifted the sky.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Baldy said:

" @Grand Ninja said:

" @King Hercules said:

Crimson Cosmos isn't unlimited. Nothing about Hulk or Juggernaut is unlimited.  Hercules didn't lift the universe, this shows how little you know about comic books. Hercules lifted the sky. "
I believe in terms of the Greek, Sky (Ωρανό (Ω / ∞/ oo/ ΟΥ ) ) means Heaven which also means the Universe. During those days, there were no such word of "Universe" and "Heaven". 
So basically, Sky means eternity. Hercules lifting the Sky (AKA Eternity)

@Alpha said:

"Not even the Crimson Cosmos is a unlimited source of power. When will yuo guys understand that their is no true limitls power source save for TOAA. Their are factors that allow for near limitless and virtual limitless. The Hulk and Juggernaut's bios stated that they have these limitations meaning that their upper limits are so high that they can't truly be measured, therefore they limitless in a sense. It is easy to except that a DC character like Kent would be several times stronger than a Marvel character like the Hulk only because how DC set their power levels. Those who read Marvel comics go WOW when somoene like Gladiator lifts the Baxter Building but when Superman lifts a mountain DC readers expect it. "

The Crimson Cosmos has an unlimited source of power, because in the Crimson Cosmos, Cyttorack is Omnipotent and Omnipresent.  In the form of his avatar; the Juggernaut. He becomes niegh-omnipotent because he does have limitations to draw power. Cyttorak would need to allow it 1st. We already know for a fact that Hulk does have limitation, but the OP clearly mentions that Hulk is using the Power Gem.  When Superman picks up a mountain, readers expect it, true. But when Magneto picks up a mountain, readers do not expect that. Readers expect Gladiator to move Planets.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hadrelius
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Baldy said:

" @Grand Ninja said:

" @King Hercules said:

Crimson Cosmos isn't unlimited. Nothing about Hulk or Juggernaut is unlimited.  Hercules didn't lift the universe, this shows how little you know about comic books. Hercules lifted the sky. "
I believe in terms of the Greek, Sky (Ωρανό (Ω / ∞/ oo/ ΟΥ ) ) means Heaven which also means the Universe. During those days, there were no such word of "Universe" and "Heaven". 

@Alpha said:

"Not even the Crimson Cosmos is a unlimited source of power. When will yuo guys understand that their is no true limitls power source save for TOAA. Their are factors that allow for near limitless and virtual limitless. The Hulk and Juggernaut's bios stated that they have these limitations meaning that their upper limits are so high that they can't truly be measured, therefore they limitless in a sense. It is easy to except that a DC character like Kent would be several times stronger than a Marvel character like the Hulk only because how DC set their power levels. Those who read Marvel comics go WOW when somoene like Gladiator lifts the Baxter Building but when Superman lifts a mountain DC readers expect it. "

The Crimson Cosmos has an unlimited source of power, because in the Crimson Cosmos, Cyttorack is Omnipotent and Omnipresent.  In the form of his avatar; the Juggernaut. He becomes niegh-omnipotent because he does have limitations to draw power. Cyttorak would need to allow it 1st. We already know for a fact that Hulk does have limitation, but the OP clearly mentions that Hulk is using the Power Gem.  When Superman picks up a mountain, readers expect it, true. But when Magneto picks up a mountain, readers do not expect that. Readers expect Gladiator to move Planets. "
Cyttorak may seem to be omnipotent in the Crimson Cosmos (similar to Mephisto and Sultur in there realms) but he is not. It's just that his power is so great that he is practically all-powerful there. But he is not omnipotent and his power outside his realm is limited to having a avatar to represent his power. And magneto has never picked up a mountain as far as I know. Molecule Man did but you woud expect that from him. And in regards to strength, I would be surprised to see anyone short of having the power gem do it.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bor

Magneto in good condition should be able to lift incalculable weights ( milions of tons ), in my opinion butim not realy sure. I know that his force field was capable to whitstand atomic blast, god blasts from Thor and even Galactus blasts (with high effort though) with no injuries.

Jugg with higher level of power in law is so incredibly strong that he almost killed Thor by few seconds grip...Its realy unbilievible to do that in this way..Its faaaar harder to that in that way than just punching in head (body is much harder especially body of some1 extremely durable, and by catch only ?- it was realy unusual).
When basic level of power Jugg is much stronger than Thor but... it s not so incalcualble difference. Trion is yet much stronger than 8th day so we cant realy know how strong he is.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hadrelius
@Bor said:
"  
 Magneto in good condition should be able to lift incalculable weights ( milions of tons ), in my opinion butim not realy sure. I know that his force field was capable to whitstand atomic blast, god blasts from Thor and even Galactus blasts (with high effort though) with no injuries.

Jugg with higher level of power in law is so incredibly strong that he almost killed Thor by few seconds grip...Its realy unbilievible to do that in this way..Its faaaar harder to that in that way than just punching in head (body is much harder especially body of some1 extremely durable, and by catch only ?- it was realy unusual). When basic level of power Jugg is much stronger than Thor but... it s not so incalcualble difference. Trion is yet much stronger than 8th day so we cant realy know how strong he is. "
Thor is nothing in comparison to Superman in strength and durability. And Superman is nothing compared to Kal Kent. In his lungs alone is said to be enough compressed air to blow out a star. That's how crazy powerful DC makes their characters.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bor
@Alpha said:
" @Bor said:
"  

Jugg with higher level of power in law is so incredibly strong that he almost killed Thor by few seconds grip...Its realy unbilievible to do that in this way..Its faaaar harder to that in that way than just punching in head (body is much harder especially body of some1 extremely durable, and by catch only ?- it was realy unusual). When basic level of power Jugg is much stronger than Thor but... it s not so incalcualble difference. Trion is yet much stronger than 8th day so we cant realy know how strong he is. "
Thor is nothing in comparison to Superman in strength and durability. And Superman is nothing compared to Kal Kent. In his lungs alone is said to be enough compressed air to blow out a star. That's how crazy powerful DC makes their characters. "
I dont know DC's beings and that way i didnt say about winner but Thor survived in core of stars (Sun at leas), withstood weights of planets etc... Is  Superman realy so durable? Ofc  could you give me so examples of his durability feats ? (ofc im NOT dusputing you just im interested in that matter). And one question about Kal Kent, who is he and why is he so more powerfull than Super ?
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hadrelius
@Bor said:

" @Alpha said:

" @Bor said:
"  

Thor is nothing in comparison to Superman in strength and durability. And Superman is nothing compared to Kal Kent. In his lungs alone is said to be enough compressed air to blow out a star. That's how crazy powerful DC makes their characters. "
I dont know DC's beings and that way i didnt say about winner but Thor survived in core of stars (Sun at leas), withstood weights of planets etc... Is  Superman realy so durable? Ofc  could you give me so examples of his durability feats ? (ofc im NOT dusputing you just im interested in that matter). And one question about Kal Kent, who is he and why is he so more powerfull than Super ? "
 It's clear that you are not a fanboy but someone who knows Juggernaut and I respect that. And have even readjusted my view of him.

Here is a link for Kal Kent. 

He is a descendant of Superman with powers from the 5th Dimension as well. He had a small role in All-Star Superman and easily showed him that he was superior to him (even though that Superman was much more powerful than the current one).
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Perfect Cell
@Alpha said:

" @Perfect Cell said:

" @Baldy said:

" @Grand Ninja said:

" @King Hercules said:

@Alpha

said:

The Crimson Cosmos has an unlimited source of power, because in the Crimson Cosmos, Cyttorack is Omnipotent and Omnipresent.  In the form of his avatar; the Juggernaut. He becomes niegh-omnipotent because he does have limitations to draw power. Cyttorak would need to allow it 1st. We already know for a fact that Hulk does have limitation, but the OP clearly mentions that Hulk is using the Power Gem.  When Superman picks up a mountain, readers expect it, true. But when Magneto picks up a mountain, readers do not expect that. Readers expect Gladiator to move Planets. "
Cyttorak may seem to be omnipotent in the Crimson Cosmos (similar to Mephisto and Sultur in there realms) but he is not. It's just that his power is so great that he is practically all-powerful there. But he is not omnipotent and his power outside his realm is limited to having a avatar to represent his power. And magneto has never picked up a mountain as far as I know. Molecule Man did but you woud expect that from him. And in regards to strength, I would be surprised to see anyone short of having the power gem do it. "
From my knowledge of Juggernaut (the normal one), he can not be physically harmed. Marvel specifically needed such a universal character so that it is able to fight anyone throughout the entire Marvelverse no matter how insane their power levels are with exception to a pre-reconned  Beyonder or the TOAA.  Trion, on the other hand; is on a whole new scale and is far beyond any aspect of the normal Juggernaut.

As for Cyttorak. From my understanding, his space works as a void that is parallel with other dimensions including the real canon Universe. Being a void meaning that anything that comes into contact with it multiples by 0 pretty much. That's way even just a minor avatar of the Crimson Cosmo's can not simply be blinked out of existence in real space. The other thing that proves this is that nothing can really just enter the Crimson Cosmo's willingly, but yet the Crimson Cosmos can reach out to pull reality into itself in just about in any part of normal space. Example of this is how Cyttorak ripped Galactus and other Cosmic beings and deities from other dimensions into his realm during the Infinity War. A feature in which Mephisto, Sultar and even Shuma Gorath can not do.

About Magneto. He had displayed lifting a mountain on top of an army and crushing them with it. There is even a bigger feature when he stop the entire Earth's rotation at an instant. (Eath's weighs 6 sextillion tons in addition of rotating more than a 1,000 miles per hour.)
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius
@Perfect Cell: 
 A lot of what you have stated is the basis for many debates.
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By comicfanforever

Kal Kent destroys these two... Kal Kent wins this fight....

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lance Bastro

Kal Kent can not beat these guys in a physical battle, but since he is smarter than Braniac 5, he can definitly beat them with prep time and plot inducement.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By "Colossus"
@comicfanforever said:
" Kal Kent destroys these two... Kal Kent wins this fight.... "
only a fanboy would say that.
he is not hurting juggernaut, juggs is indestructable.
supes punches would do squat do juggs while juggs punches would seriously damage him......
Avatar image for comicfanforever
comicfanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#37  Edited By comicfanforever
@"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:
only a fanboy would say that. he is not hurting juggernaut, juggs is indestructable. supes punches would do squat do juggs while juggs punches would seriously damage him...... "

I am not a fanboy... But i still think Kal Kent can beat Trion Juggernaut and the hulk with a gen... Just my opinion...
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lance Bastro
@comicfanforever said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:
only a fanboy would say that. he is not hurting juggernaut, juggs is indestructable. supes punches would do squat do juggs while juggs punches would seriously damage him...... "
I am not a fanboy... But i still think Kal Kent can beat Trion Juggernaut and the hulk with a gen... Just my opinion... "
Not physically, but he can still beat them by other means.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:
I am a fanboy of the Hulk 
And Kal Kent would destroy them
Trion would be more of a problem than the Hulk
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida
" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:
Trion would be more of a problem than the Hulk "
You don't say. How did you come to that conclusion?

Rolls eyes

Trion Juggernaut wins this. It's a guy who literally punched through reality.
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:

" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:

Rolls eyes  Trion Juggernaut wins this. It's a guy who literally punched through reality. "
 He punched through using the enhancement of magic
Kal Kent punched through centuries of time barriers using strength
Maybe you should use more energy learning a character than rolling your eyes

Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Grand Ninja
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:

Rolls eyes  Trion Juggernaut wins this. It's a guy who literally punched through reality. "
 He punched through using the enhancement of magic Kal Kent punched through centuries of time barriers using strength Maybe you should use more energy learning a character than rolling your eyes   "
i thought i said this before on another thread or maybe this thread, but when kal punched his way through time (he was "TRAPPED" in another timeline btw), it took all his stamina and might. he nearly blacked out. trion can punch his way into realities (and time) continuously WIthOUT effort and ever getting tired. btw... he even accidently discovered that he can punch into realities. kal had to focus and concentrate all his efforts to even get past one timeline.

trion and hulk wins.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Grand Ninja said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:

He punched through using the enhancement of magic Kal Kent punched through centuries of time barriers using strength Maybe you should use more energy learning a character than rolling your eyes   "
i thought i said this before on another thread or maybe this thread, but when kal punched his way through time (he was "TRAPPED" in another timeline btw), it took all his stamina and might. he nearly blacked out. trion can punch his way into realities (and time) continuously WIthOUT effort and ever getting tired. btw... he even accidently discovered that he can punch into realities. kal had to focus and concentrate all his efforts to even get past one timeline.   trion and hulk wins. "
I was saying that Trion Juggs wins -__-
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:

Maybe you should actually read the OP instead of trying to make me look foolish. Juggernaut is always magically enhanced; that's where his powers come from.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Grand Ninja
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Grand Ninja said:
" @Ferro Vida said:

" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicfanforever said:

i thought i said this before on another thread or maybe this thread, but when kal punched his way through time (he was "TRAPPED" in another timeline btw), it took all his stamina and might. he nearly blacked out. trion can punch his way into realities (and time) continuously WIthOUT effort and ever getting tired. btw... he even accidently discovered that he can punch into realities. kal had to focus and concentrate all his efforts to even get past one timeline.   trion and hulk wins. "
I was saying that Trion Juggs wins -__- "
i thought i was replying to strongestonethereis. 0_0
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Grand Ninja: No worries.
Grand Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Grand Ninja

its cool

StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Grand Ninja:
What it did was drain his reserved energy being away from the Super Sun
But the feat was pure strength and he didn't rely on any other of his powers
And each punch took him through another time line
Several punches as powerful as the previous one
Trion is not going to survive an exchange from Kal Kent

@Ferro Vida:
 He was enhanced even more
Being able to take power directly from Cyttorak
That enhancement gave him the power to do what he did
And it was that magic that allowed for the feat (not strength)
The ability to effect reality itself
Any powerful reality warper could have duplicated that feat

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ferro Vida
@StrongestOneThereIs: Which disproves what? He was enhanced even more than usual, but it is the enhanced version that is being used in this fight, or did you miss that?
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
" @StrongestOneThereIs: Which disproves what? He was enhanced even more than usual, but it is the enhanced version that is being used in this fight, or did you miss that? "
How is that enhancement beating Kent
He has powers descendant down from the 5th dimension Emps
You realize they are powerful reality warpers