Trigon vs Hades (Saint Seyia)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tearing the fabric of time space and something that all gemini gold saints show open and close dimensions as well, Hades created a dimension (universe) where anyone who enters did not have the protection of a God would be disintegrated instantly also created a dimension full of life that is infinite, I create a third dimension that is hell where people without divine protection or who have not awakened the eighth sense end up becoming slaves of the will of Hades, Shijiima virgo and able to send adversaries to an infinite dimension BFR , Athena who is inferior to Hades and capable of throw them from within her. 

Skills related to dimensional powers and what is not lacking in Saint seiya.
TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: I tried to argue , but no one was listening and these freak dbz fans joined the lists

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades is extremely versatile in terms of barriers.

No Caption Provided

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already spoke once and I will repeat I have no problem accepting Trigon as the winner if he is in fact more powerful, the problem was the SS donwnplayers and the saltys fanboys of Dbs.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By jashro44
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By jashro44

@drunkhc said:

I already spoke once and I will repeat I have no problem accepting Trigon as the winner if he is in fact more powerful, the problem was the SS donwnplayers and the saltys fanboys of Dbs.

Don't antagonize dragon ball fans. This topic has nothing to do with dragon ball.

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929:

God bless you man. You have no idea how much it means to all of us to finally have someone who isn't arguing out of overwhelming salt and wanking, but actually being able to give a challenge. Hell, your knowledge on Trigon makes me want to learn more about him and Raven by reading the comics.

And speaking of the comics, where do you get this information from? What issue or comic do I have to read from DC?

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades absorbed power from Cronos the king of the titans.

Titan is able to destroy entire timelines consecutively

Avatar image for deactivated-6063b97152c69
deactivated-6063b97152c69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: "Don't antagonize dragon ball fans. This topic has nothing to do with dragon ball."

Your trying to sustain positivity here and I respect that, but I think your missing the point. He didn't throw shade at the entire fanbase. Just the people who can't accept a loss and took their petty anger to try and downgrade another series with cheap and ignorant claims, which can result in the ruin of a series for someone else. (Like they already did many pages back on this thread. Which is mostly the reason Dragon Ball's name was even dropped here.)

And your response is probably going to be "That doesn't matter". But locking, kicking and even banning can only do so much if issues like these aren't addressed, so people can be aware of who they're dealing with.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By maxxc10X

@zokologue3 said:
@roadrabbit said:

@zokologue3: How did I know you'd bring dragon ball into that....

Trust us, except you and VoidOfDeath. Every Saint seiya lowballer on this thread are salty dragon ball fans who didn't like that their favorite verse got stomped by ss. So they started a mass flagging compaign against saint seiya fans (and everyone who disagreed with them) and lowballed their characters on every saint seiya related thread.

Me, MasterSkywalker, DarkPaladin, Thelocust619, Tabbender, Ecoblitz and AldebaranSS were all victims of Dragon ball fanboys Flagging.

Sure act like all of yours do nothing, as if you don't love to lowball DB Verse but if people do that to SSV then they are salty, lowballers

cryers and everything. What double standards are your people

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh look the trolls want to get another users banned so none can annoy they

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@drunkhc:@hypnos_0929@jman88933@roadrabbit

I am no longer via mobile so I will be able to thoroughly give an explanation on where Trigon power levels lie.

*Frist we shall look at his sons ( as they are a pale/weak comparison to Trigon)

Trigon, btw still considered them weak, useless, and Raven had easily (and in a gruesome and bloody manner) take down the oldest of them, Belial (Belial is also the father of Etrigan and Merlin, which make Trigon their granddaddy and Raven their aunt). However Belial, the smartest and older one, seem to have learned something more since then (especially in magic department), and he eventually had taken the hell throne from Lucifer himself, which he defeated and keep him now in a small cage hanged near his throne

https://i.imgur.com/Cr7NiwT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/9N4zZnW.jpg

they can relax in that omniversal nexus with millions of universes colliding around and through them, and Belial was knowledgeable, bold and powerful enough to take down Lucifer himself, that hell council will be more like a bump on their way than a real threat.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11122/111224995/5671915-0210697782-7.jpg.jpg

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111224995/5671918-7886679685-8.jpg.jpg

His Daughter Raven ( who again is considered weak until; /full potential

Her power levels fluctuate according to the plot. If the plot requires that someone looks stronger or prevail, she won't use her powers for some reason, or her powers will be as low as the plot requires so she loses.

Otherwise, I suppose she will be too overpowered and end the plot right away. Theoretically, she can simply take over the world and make everyone comply. In her kinda evil future self (Titans of Tomorrow story) she simply drained of emotions everyone in more than half of America and make them do whatever she wished. Another time she easily restrained Superman with her magic, was almost about to kill him actually.

Also, the Presence/the Source personally forced Raven to flee from the Heaven gates (she teleported there with an entire team piercing with no problems through the protective veil of all the angel armies after she absorbed the power of Zauriel holy sword). Right after that the Archangel Michael (and here there aren't any doubts it was him) shows up there and admonished angel Zauriel for even thinking that the daughter of Trigon will be permitted to enter Heaven.

The same holy sword had given some nasty wounds to Spectre with his more powerful host ever, angel leader Asmodel, yet Raven managed to absorb its power and merge it with her soul self. And that was still moral on Raven who usually doesn't use her full potential.

Here you have some statements about her peak implied power (which range from universal to more than universal to "can do anything", including at some point, surpassing trigon and these are mentioned through all her history and various incarnations)

http://i.imgur.com/YA3mia8.jpg?1

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111309488/5671133-1323088885-56596.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111309488/5671134-3173894196-46026.jpg

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111309488/5671135-2506755163-gssPI.jpg

the Anti-Monitor was searching for either of them to use them as his soldiers/allies during his rampage through the multiverse but he was running out of time (neither he or the Monitor could actually find Raven anywhere).

toward her peak, she can operate at universal scale

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/30174/2457733-ntt46_006.jpg

Her soul-self is a sort of interdimensional nexus existing in a space between real world and the afterlife realms, also connected to Trigon and his realms (that are implied to not be even part of the main DC multiverse)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f3/8f/2d/f38f2d92dc102fd16b170d84f398e2e6.jpg

As White Raven, she rather easily contained and controlled an entire universe of souls or summoned emotions from everyone who lives, from the entire omniverse, filter through them and finds a single person she was looking for.

As evil Raven she casually one-shotted her brothers (who had taken from Trigon enough power to destroy Raven, her world, and the universe) and didn't seem to have a use for that power for herself, she just wanted to transfer it into the Titans to transform them in her evil companions and servants to rule the world at her side.

This means she should be beyond or above those universal power levels.

Then, as you saw, she loses to some she shouldn't have to normally. But in her "regular" state she also uses just fractions of the powers and abilities she can use when don't hold back.

TRIGON

Trigon thing is not as much to destroy universes (as making them vanish or disappear) but to consume or absorb all the souls, life and energies from there, leaving behind a hollow, empty, burning or devastated realm. Or sometimes he keeps some peoples there, as slaves or using them as cannon fodder, for his entertainment or needs. He's nigh-omnipotent ( with Raven 100% completely by his side she said in an issue I have to find he would be limitless ).

He absorbed the Heart of Darkness, who contained an unknown number of universes/billions of souls, but he didn't do it in an instant, however it didn't take too long either, was rather fast, and that however was a 5/10th it wasn't Trigon at full power, as he became after. The fact that those Divine beings that created the Heart of Darkness had no idea who Trigon is confirmed that they had come there from a different universe, and they were moving from a universe to another to eliminate evil.

Trigon in a weakened state (1/10 of his power) considered is still powerful enough to destroy Raven (who at her peak is also above universal), her world (main DC, with every known superhero) and her universe (main DC universe).He wasn't lying as Raven had a mental connection with him and would know if so, and she saw he wasn't lying as he mentioned he is not alone and so she finds he has other kids as well, which was confirmed as true a bit later when her brothers show up for the first time.

He did challenge God/doG in Phantom Stranger, along with a bunch of other nasties (Mister E, Neron, Eclipso, Blight and the Sineater):. He had enough power to challenge the likes of the presence/ was confident in his power; level and the presence was pissed and forced phantom to leave. (the Presence is above him and more powerful and can defeat him, but not anywhere as easy as simply will him out of existence.) After that fight, Trigon survived and continued universes conquering.

Ashley

RoadRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: @drunkhc: So he's pandimensional with control over space and time yet can't escape Hades, then he clearly isn't all to powerful. Also, you have yet to answer my other questions. When struck by Hades sword that person is removed from the Wheel of Samsara and sent to World of Emptiness. Trigon is not part of and never has part Wheel of Samsara, so why would it effect him if he isn't part of that cycle? He also contains thousands of souls, he's absorbed the soul of a universe, exists upon every plain of reality and more.

I don't understand how you think this is a stomp considering Trigon has shown a lot more feats and power, whilst Hades are simply other feats with "Hades > XX" captioned on them. Unless Hades was the one behind that feat then it isn't his feat.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is so funny meanwhile Trigon still solos.

No Caption Provided

ELHermanoSSJ5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zalama and Xenoverse Bardock blink the greek mythology by accident.............................................................................................................

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

@joviolma: Revenge ? LOL, they do this because don't accept the fact that SS > DBS

i don't know about why they did this.you have to take this up with them...

They did this since some users post fights about SS Vs DB and everytime someone says:'' SS Character stomps''

I don't remember no one in DBX surviving getting their atoms destroyed, not to mention that the saints can target the atoms and ignore durability, and Hades sword is the concept of Hate, can destroy the victims body and soul and he can send anyone to a World of Emptiness where they can escape.

well there are those who survived getting their soul destroyed.targing atoms and ignoring durability will be nothing to some of them as they survived much worse.hades concept of hate wouldn't work either,again they survived much worse...

No, they never face anyone like Hades, who can create the massive Hyperdimension and the Infinite Sized Realm full of life and Matter called Elysium, a Being who can casually blitz 5 God Cloths saints, which in weakests forms cross billions galaxies, can destroy easily a Multi-universal + being, I can clearly say that they never survive anything worse than Hades, even God Cloth seiya after be stabbed by Hades's sword still in a wheelchair between life and death, and weaker saints than him survive Soul, Body, Mind and Cosmos destruction, this is a existence erasure.

i can show you a feat for example of xenoverse zamasu who survived getting erased

here he gets erased:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG3P9twHqBY&feature=youtu.be&t=15m3s

then he came back:https://imgur.com/a/EYQbY

This is a mid-tier Golden Saint level, @drunkhc already post a image of Saints surviving even against soul, body, mind and cosmos destruction

They did this since some users post fights about SS Vs DB and everytime someone says:'' SS Character stomps''

its also saint seiya fans fault why do they have to keep replying '' SS Character stomps'' if they know thats the case then why do they do that.its obviously just to trigger the dragonball fans

but these characters can still match hades or put up a fight if they are teamed up.obviously they can't win 1v1 but together they stand a chance of beating him.also i see no proof of hades capable of erasing them completely since they showed resistence to soul destruction

But DB fans do this in other threads as well, just because we know the winner don't mean they would stop saying that someone stomps, this is completely normal in the vine

yes but you guys keep doing it...so its basically your fault that dbz fans get salty and tries to lowball SS then...

I doubt, no one would be able to beat him not even teamed up, 5 God Cloths + Athena are only able to beat him cause of her Staff, which is called The Staff of Nike, which grant her victories in impossible battles, and her uses the saints cosmos which according to Her in God Cloth is Infinite higher + her Own cosmos with God Cloth+ the Nike's Staff, no one in DB Omniverse have this kind of Hax, and Hades Soul destruction is completely above other souls destruction in SS, Saga already destroy spirits and non corporeal specters with his Galaxian Explosion which was confirmed multiple times even in official source like the Encyclopedia that have the power to destroy entire galaxies, and Hades is above him.

i still see no proof hades can destroy the characters with super immortality.what the heck is soul destruction gonna do..........like i said destroying soul is useless since it already happened to them.you can't say a character that resisted something will get hurt by it.i can safely say that some top tiers in xenoverse can match hades.or at least it would end up statlemate since he can't kill them either...

also galaxies is fodder here zeno earased a universal size immortal entity who came back.hades being above whatever gold or god saints you meant there means absolutely nothing

And we will keep doing this, if trigger then or not, Is not our problem, let them cry as much as they want

then you deserve all lowballing you get.what you expect dbz fans to stay quiet.lmao

Yes, you see but still denying. By your logic since Naruto survive Molecular Destruction Frieza Namek Saga can't hurt him since the first molecular level thing happens in Majin Buu Saga with Gohan SSJ 2, just because their resist don't mean they would resist Hades as well, Saga is said to be the strongest of all the Golden Saints and yet can destroy souls in a Multi-Galaxy level, the clashes between Shaka and Shiijima created countless Universes and destroyed them, while this DB Multiverse is only 18 Universes, Countless Universes > 18 Universes, Saga can simple burn his cosmos and surpass his limits like all saints already to do, Shura surpass the Initial inflation of the Universe this is sexti. of times FTL, Saga can do the same, Golden Cloths already resist without a scratch a power which have all the power of the Big Bang in a single point but they are easily destroyed by Thanatos even Shiryu confirmed that was the first time that the Golden Clothes are destroyed, Hades is above Thanatos very easily, I don't see any evidence proving that DBX would be a threat for Hades, until you give any feat of resistence, speed or anything I will still saying:'' Hades > >>DB Verse and DB Omniverse.

nothing here is convincing.thanks for proving my point so i will keep my opinion that some teamed up xv characters can beat hades

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

@joviolma: Revenge ? LOL, they do this because don't accept the fact that SS > DBS

I don't remember no one in DBX surviving getting their atoms destroyed, not to mention that the saints can target the atoms and ignore durability, and Hades sword is the concept of Hate, can destroy the victims body and soul and he can send anyone to a World of Emptiness where they can escape.

well there are those who survived getting their soul destroyed.targing atoms and ignoring durability will be nothing to some of them as they survived much worse.hades concept of hate wouldn't work either,again they survived much worse...

No, they never face anyone like Hades, who can create the massive Hyperdimension and the Infinite Sized Realm full of life and Matter called Elysium, a Being who can casually blitz 5 God Cloths saints, which in weakests forms cross billions galaxies, can destroy easily a Multi-universal + being, I can clearly say that they never survive anything worse than Hades, even God Cloth seiya after be stabbed by Hades's sword still in a wheelchair between life and death, and weaker saints than him survive Soul, Body, Mind and Cosmos destruction, this is a existence erasure.

i can show you a feat for example of xenoverse zamasu who survived getting erased

here he gets erased:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG3P9twHqBY&feature=youtu.be&t=15m3s

This is a mid-tier Golden Saint level, @drunkhc already post a image of Saints surviving even against soul, body, mind and cosmos destruction

its also saint seiya fans fault why do they have to keep replying '' SS Character stomps'' if they know thats the case then why do they do that.its obviously just to trigger the dragonball fans

but these characters can still match hades or put up a fight if they are teamed up.obviously they can't win 1v1 but together they stand a chance of beating him.also i see no proof of hades capable of erasing them completely since they showed resistence to soul destruction

But DB fans do this in other threads as well, just because we know the winner don't mean they would stop saying that someone stomps, this is completely normal in the vine

yes but you guys keep doing it...so its basically your fault that dbz fans get salty and tries to lowball SS then...

I doubt, no one would be able to beat him not even teamed up, 5 God Cloths + Athena are only able to beat him cause of her Staff, which is called The Staff of Nike, which grant her victories in impossible battles, and her uses the saints cosmos which according to Her in God Cloth is Infinite higher + her Own cosmos with God Cloth+ the Nike's Staff, no one in DB Omniverse have this kind of Hax, and Hades Soul destruction is completely above other souls destruction in SS, Saga already destroy spirits and non corporeal specters with his Galaxian Explosion which was confirmed multiple times even in official source like the Encyclopedia that have the power to destroy entire galaxies, and Hades is above him.

i still see no proof hades can destroy the characters with super immortality.what the heck is soul destruction gonna do..........like i said destroying soul is useless since it already happened to them.you can't say a character that resisted something will get hurt by it.i can safely say that some top tiers in xenoverse can match hades.or at least it would end up statlemate since he can't kill them either...

also galaxies is fodder here zeno earased a universal size immortal entity who came back.hades being above whatever gold or god saints you meant there means absolutely nothing

then you deserve all lowballing you get.what you expect dbz fans to stay quiet.lmao

Yes, makes sense, we put then in their place and proves that DB is inferior to SS and we deserve Lowballing, I love how db fanboys victimizing themselves, stop crying, and accept, no one will stop saying that a Saint stomp DB verse just because you think we are trying to trigger the salty fanboys, DB fans can say as much they want:''DB character stomp'', but if SS fan says that a SS character stomp, we trigger a fan, when they stop to be crying babies and accept a stomp maybe some people stop to say that a Saint stomp a DB characters

vincing.thanks for proving my point so i will keep my opinion that some teamed up xv characters can beat hades

No matter, your opinion don't change the truth Hades, would god stomp all the DB Omniverse.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is DBS being brought into here?

salty fanboys are trying to downplay Hades because in other threads, Hades was proved to be Superior to Beerus and they don't like that there is a fictional character stronger than they favorite character, so they try to lowball Hades.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By mrx1122

@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

vincing.thanks for proving my point so i will keep my opinion that some teamed up xv characters can beat hades

Yes, makes sense, we put then in their place and proves that DB is inferior to SS and we deserve Lowballing, I love how db fanboys victimizing themselves, stop crying, and accept, no one will stop saying that a Saint stomp DB verse just because you think we are trying to trigger the salty fanboys, DB fans can say as much they want:''DB character stomp'', but if SS fan says that a SS character stomp, we trigger a fan, when they stop to be crying babies and accept a stomp maybe some people stop to say that a Saint stomp a DB characters

ok then saint seiya fans deserve what they are getting now then(the lowballing and trolling from dragonball fans).not my fault this is happening since you are just getting what you deserve.be my guess keep saying a saint stomp or whatever,it will keep getting worse for saint seiya characters here.its not my problem.be my guess do what you will...

No matter, your opinion don't change the truth Hades, would god stomp all the DB Omniverse.

your opinion can't twist the truth either.hades wouldn't stomp all of dragonball omniverse.some of them teamed up will stomp hades and that is the truth and nothing will change that.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

ok then saint seiya fans deserve what they are getting now then(the lowballing and trolling from dragonball fans).

Yes, we love lowball and downplay DB characters, is like we start this right ? Is not like they come with a image saying that Hades was hurted when throw in a wall and are saiyan that he is below wall level durability, we are the villans....

A by the love of god, stop with this victimizing, they are just some salty fanboys who don't accept the fact that SS would destroy DB and then they pick up images downplay characters and when we do the same they all cry like babies saying that we are downplaying their Verse

not my fault this is happening since you are just getting what you deserve.

Yes, the quote even says:''The truth hurts'' and say the truth for DB fanboys are really a annoying thing since they can deal with their own poison.

be my guess keep saying a saint stomp or whatever,it will keep getting worse for saint seiya characeters here.its not my problem.be my guess do what you will...

Don't matter, that just prove how hypocrite you and the fanbase are, you guys love to go to a Naruto, Bleach and One piece vs DB thread and says:''DB character stomp'' and when feel the same victimizing ourselves.

your opinion can't twist the truth either.hades wouldn't stomp all of dragonball omniverse.some of them teamed up will stomp hades and that is the truth and nothing will change that.

Team or not, Hades kill them like Insects, Until you give me any good argument, feat, statement or anything proving that they can even touch him, I doubt that anyone in DB omniverse is fast enough to even get close to Hades, the guy who casually blitz 5 God Cloths Saints which in weakest forms cross a Billions of Galaxies in minutes and are above Thanatos which power was able to cross the Hyperdimension and the real Universe until reach the Earth in some seconds, no one in DB Omniverse would be able to touch Hades before he destroy their atoms and souls, Hades is above Thanatos which was strong enough to destroy Golden Cloths with one attack, which already resists without any scratch a Universal attack, no one in DB Omniverse is strong, fast or have any hax to kill Hades, just accept, Hades >>>DB Omniverse.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

ok then saint seiya fans deserve what they are getting now then(the lowballing and trolling from dragonball fans).

Yes, the quote even says:''The truth hurts'' and say the truth for DB fanboys are really a annoying thing since they can deal with their own poison.

be my guess keep saying a saint stomp or whatever,it will keep getting worse for saint seiya characeters here.its not my problem.be my guess do what you will...

Don't matter, that just prove how hypocrite you and the fanbase are, you guys love to go to a Naruto, Bleach and One piece vs DB thread and says:''DB character stomp'' and when feel the same victimizing ourselves.

Yes, we love lowball and downplay DB characters, is like we start this right ? Is not like they come with a image saying that Hades was hurted when throw in a wall and are saiyan that he is below wall level durability, we are the villans....

A by the love of god, stop with this victimizing, they are just some salty fanboys who don't accept the fact that SS would destroy DB and then they pick up images downplay characters and when we do the same they all cry like babies saying that we are downplaying their Verse

like i said be my guess.do what you will things will keep getting worse for saint seiya characters here if saint seiya fans don't stop.i will say it again be my guess say what you will.

Team or not, Hades kill them like Insects, Until you give me any good argument, feat, statement or anything proving that they can even touch him, I doubt that anyone in DB omniverse is fast enough to even get close to Hades, the guy who casually blitz 5 God Cloths Saints which in weakest forms cross a Billions of Galaxies in minutes and are above Thanatos which power was able to cross the Hyperdimension and the real Universe until reach the Earth in some seconds, no one in DB Omniverse would be able to touch Hades before he destroy their atoms and souls, Hades is above Thanatos which was strong enough to destroy Golden Cloths with one attack, which already resists without any scratch a Universal attack, no one in DB Omniverse is strong, fast or have any hax to kill Hades, just accept, Hades >>>DB Omniverse.

nothing here is convincing enough to prove hades can beat them.you ask me to give a feat or prove they can beat hades???well i don't need to because you are not convincing in the first place so there really is no point for me to do it...my point stands.the teamed up characters still god stomp hades...and zalama destroys the saint seiya verses like they are fodders

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:
@joviolma said:
@mrx1122 said:

like i said be my guess.do what you will things will keep getting worse for saint seiya characters here if saint seiya fans don't stop.i will say it again be my guess say what you will.

nothing here is convincing enough to prove hades can beat them.you ask me to give a feat or prove they can beat hades???well i don't need to because you are not convincing in the first place so there really is no point for me to do it...my point stands.the teamed up characters still god stomp hades...and zalama destroys the saint seiya verses like they are fodders

Typical from DB fans, they don't give any feat or scan to prove their points, not even a statement, there is no need to still answer you to be honest, is clear that you think that DB characters can win Hades by pure favoritism, until you give any prove, you will be just a random guy saying things without sense.

Zalama would be destroyed as well, Hades would kill even Zeno easily, what you think Zalama can do with him, and Zalama is completely featless, he best feat was change Zamasu and Goku Body.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: nothing you posted proves hades beats the teamed up characters either.so i don't need to prove anything since you can't prove anythingn in the first place.lolololol.

you think hades win by pure favoritism not us.we give reasons

zalama has limitless power by statements so he blinks away saint seiya verse.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

@joviolma: nothing you posted proves hades beats the teamed up characters either.so i don't need to prove anything since you can't prove anythingn in the first place.lolololol.

LOL, DB fans are so funny, I don't post nothing I literally say why Hades would destroy all DB omniverse, wants more feats ? Okay here we go:

Hades:

-Created the Super Dimensional Space which consists of billions upon billions of galaxies, along with an endless realm known as Elysiumand maintained these realms' existence through his own power

-Effortlessly blitzed 5 God Knights who have MFTL+ feats in much weaker forms, such as crossing the Super Dimensional Space in minutes (timeframe confirmed by the fact that the eclipse had not yet plunged the Earth into Darkness, which Hades said would take mintues before they traversed this distance). This extends to combat as well, since Seiya reacted to Thanatos' attacks that crossed the light-years of the Super Dimensional Space in almost no time at all and is far superior in every way to Gold Knights. Managing to splinter multiple God Cloths is a quite the impressive feat because the inferior Gold Cloths are capable of surviving an attack with the power of the Big Bangwithout sustaining any damage at all as we see when Virgo Shaka took one at point blank range, yet we find out later that his Cloth still in tact. Further evidence is for this is Shura's statement of the Gold Cloths having never been destroyed once prior to Hades' vassal Thanatos one-shotting them

-Can take a combined attack from 5 God Knights and remain standing, which also means he has some immunity to atomic destruction.

-Aligned all of the planets in our solar system with his TK (this feat was accomplished very casually from another realm)

-Remains alive as an abstract being and can possess a body of his choosing, as he did to Andromeda Shun

-Able to manipulate life and death to some extent--caused everything in his domain, except Pandora, to die as a mere child, including people, animals and plants and resurrected multiple Gold Knights for a 24 hour period to do his bidding

-Can teleport himself and other people/objects

-Can create an invisible sword of pure hatred that cannot be pulled out by ordinary means and will cause the target to slip into a comatose state and although Seiya did manage to recover from this, it was revealed in Episode G: Assasin that he was never the same afterwards:

-Is able to repel attacks from non-divine beings

-Has displayed void manipulation and existence erasure by sending Pegasus' soul to the World of Emptiness, which exists outside of the cycle of recreation

you think hades win by pure favoritism not us.we give reasons

I think that would be you no, At least I prove why, give points, reasons feats and you only say things.

zalama has limitless power by statements so he blinks away saint seiya verse.

Yeah, the Juubi was said to be the same, is he in Zalama level ? I don't think so, and no, was clearly says by Shenron that he can't do a thing against the Saiyans because they are stronger than Kami, his creator, Zalama is only a Universal Shenron which obviously is below Zeno which can only erase 18 Universes, things that Shaka and Shijiima do casually, and the fact that he was created by a God proves that he have a Limit, if someone be stronger than Zalama would not be affected by the Wishes like, just like Shenron and Porunga.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: none of the feats you posted are impressive whatsoever...some teamed up characters still stomp hades.

zalama still blinks away saint seiya verse...there is no proof whatsoever he is below zeno

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrx1122 said:

@joviolma: none of the feats you posted are impressive whatsoever...some teamed up characters still stomp hades.

zalama still blinks away saint seiya verse...there is no proof whatsoever he is below zeno

LOL is very clear that you only is a salty fanboy denying facts, not even read what I posted, is sad to be honest.

@jashro44 So, can you do something about that fanboys ?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm tired of getting notifications from this thread. If you guys can't debate civilly don't debate at all.