Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By termiteone4ever

Galactus Dies /.. No matter what Trigon has the bigger and better Feats. So Galactus Dies and as the OP said in his Relm so Galactal daddy dies

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thanobomb1124

lol

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#7  Edited By AssertingValor

Big G pulls out the ultimate nullifier on Triggs ass..........

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#8  Edited By Outside_85

@ebuchanan: Question, what is the greatest tanking feat Galactus has?

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#9  Edited By AssertingValor

Not sure if he has any one or two feats that stick out from the rest.....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Outside_85

@ebuchanan: Ok, how does he hold up to getting shot with a blast that can destroy a planet?

e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By e3zombie

Trigon.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nightflash

@e3zombie: I agree

Detroit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Detroit101
No Caption Provided

@Outside_85:

Thanos had to beg galactus to spare his life after this attack........

No Caption Provided
e3zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By e3zombie

@Detroit101: In his world he wins simple as that. outside of it no doubt he loses.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Outside_85

@e3zombie: Well the thing is that Trigon, under his own power and sealed away in a pocket dimension bled his own universe dry of energy to effect an escape to Earth where Terror of Trigon occurred, where he pretty much pimp-slapped the planet into submission.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gumflabica

im really not sure ive been a long time marvel fanboy but in all that time the only dc comics i read were teen titans so i am fimiliar with trigon as well

ok so trigon conquered his dimension by age 30 galactus devours planets : trigon

trigon got his ass handed to him by the teen titans galactus was defeated by no such pitiful beings :galactus

immense size check amazing power check worshippers check

i really don know but... im gonna have to say trigon because hes proven to have the power to quanqer a planet by age 6 and an entire dimesion by age 30

TRIGON

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Killemall

Dont think Galactus has UN with him, with that he would win.

I am going with Trigon here, although we have no idea how powerful a fully fed galactus will be, if he'd be anywhere close to eternity then it becomes one sided.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By X_insignia1

*post deleted

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#19  Edited By Zoch81

Galactus wins

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going with a fully fed Galactus

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Trigon in his own dimension.

blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadamFTW

@Killemall said:

Dont think Galactus has UN with him, with that he would win.

I am going with Trigon here, although we have no idea how powerful a fully fed galactus will be, if he'd be anywhere close to eternity then it becomes one sided.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus

Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Galactus and it's not even close.

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By eisjfiejss

Galactus.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Floopay

Didn't Galactus beat Mephisto in his own realm (not beat him, but started devouring his universe and Mephisto pretty much gave him what he wanted and asked him to leave). Galactus has taken on Celestials (he devoured one while it was sleeping...), Thanos dropped a planet lined with nuclear explosives along the impact point onto him, and he still survived.

I mean Galactus has some pretty low showings, but this is fully fed, so we're going off his highest showings. And whether it's him fighting the In-Betweener, or the Tyrant, they are pretty strong! Even without the UN him at his best could probably take this, I'm going with Galactus.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

The_Soverighn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By The_Soverighn

bump

GALACTUS!

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By icysloth

Trigon it takes place in his realm he will curbstomp galactus.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By icysloth

@Floopay: are you really comparing Trigon to mephisto?

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Floopay

@icysloth said:

@Floopay: are you really comparing Trigon to mephisto?

No. Trigon destroyed a galacy when he was nine. Just using an example of oneof galactus's good feats.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By X_insignia1

oh sh!t, fully fed Galactus? i swear i didn't see that port before, if anything i would actually say Galactus, because i believe the black Celestial arch is the closes we've seen to him being fully fed, which actually made him an omniversal threat, and to add, what's stop stop Galactus from Draining Trigon's realm like he did Mephisto's?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Galactus. Already beat Mephisto in his own realm; I'd say Trigon is comparable to Mephisto.

Avatar image for mkmarveldcfan4life
MKMarvelDCfan4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GALACTUS

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DocFatalis

Fully fed Galactus.

Even a weakened Galactus destroyed the annihilation wave with one blast, covering light years and light years of space with his instant wrath.

Trigon only ever looked like a reasonably powerful extra dimensional demon to me.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Outside_85

@JediXMan: If anyone is comparable to Mephisto in DC, it's Neron. Trigon is better compared to Surtur.

@X_insignia1: Unlike Mephisto, Trigon originally didnt have a realm as such, he had his own universe that he had conquered by the age of 30.

Avatar image for zorn_a_rust_red_scythe
Zorn_a_Rust_Red_Scythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no such thing as fully fed galactus, he can absorb indefinitely. anyway, he beats trigon.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Park

1.) Pretty sure a fully fed Galactus is nigh omnipotent.

2.) On the off chance that Galactus did lose he'd be killed right? According to the Godhunter arc if Galactus were ever to die the death would wipe out like 600 lightyears. Just sheer obliteration.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DocFatalis

@Park said:

1.) Pretty sure a fully fed Galactus is nigh omnipotent.

2.) On the off chance that Galactus did lose he'd be killed right? According to the Godhunter arc if Galactus were ever to die the death would wipe out like 600 lightyears. Just sheer obliteration.

Not to mention the fact that it would unleash Abraxas on all realities.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jeanroygrant

Trigon.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DocFatalis

@jeanroygrant said:

Trigon.

But why?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Trigon.

But why?

He absorbed a universe.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DocFatalis

@jeanroygrant: So did Adam Warlock once, and I still wouldn't root him against Galactus.

One of the most consistent things about Trigon is that he gets his ass kicked by a bunch of teen-agers on a regular basis. It really doesn't look classy on a major demon's resume: "What are your qualifications as a cosmic being? Well, I got the Teen Titans breaking my face twice during the eighties and a number of times since".

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant: So did Adam Warlock once, and I still wouldn't root him against Galactus.

One of the most consistent things about Trigon is that he gets his ass kicked by a bunch of teen-agers on a regular basis. It really doesn't look classy on a major demon's resume: "What are your qualifications as a cosmic being? Well, I got the Teen Titans breaking my face twice during the eighties and a number of times since".

This. It takes High Tier to beat Galactus. Kids beat trigon.

As mention Galactus asorbing the entire Universe (Fully Fed) is a Omniversal Threat. Trigon is a Universal Threat. Thats it.

Also mention is Galactus has and can feed on the Supernatural Realm as he did a Omnipotent Mephisto in his own realm. Trigons Realm would suffer as well.

Galactus wins period.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DocFatalis said:

Galactus is kind of overrated...

@CadenceV2 said:

@DocFatalis said:

This. It takes High Tier to beat Galactus. Kids beat trigon.

As mention Galactus asorbing the entire Universe (Fully Fed) is a Omniversal Threat. Trigon is a Universal Threat. Thats it.

Also mention is Galactus has and can feed on the Supernatural Realm as he did a Omnipotent Mephisto in his own realm. Trigons Realm would suffer as well.

Galactus wins period.

When was it stated Galactus was an omniversal threat? That seems like there hyping Galactus up to incredible standards. Kids beat Trigon? Look how much times Galacrus has been hurt by herald level beings, even being dropped by Thing. Galactus is overrated plain and simple. Galactus would be dead before he knew to feed on Trigon's realm.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DocFatalis

@jeanroygrant said:

@DocFatalis said:

I'd say it is the exact opposite: in the beginning, Galactus was the only being at this power level in the entire MU (FF#48-49). We suspected the watcher was almost as powerful in a pacific way, but that's pretty much all. The coming of Galactus literally changed the world of comics.

Then Marvel used him to make other characters they wanted to promote appear good, and we've seen the stupidest things in the name of business.

Some elements though remain very consistent along the years, as him being one of the main entities of the MU (a face of the LT, brother/father of Eternity etc...) and the fact that he is feared by every civilization in the universe for his might.

If we respect the battles forum rules that specify we should use the current version of a character, we find a very powerful entity with remarkable feats even when de-powered, whether it would be during the Annihilation arc or during the Orbucen encounter with Nova, big G stands at an extremely high level.

The reason why recent readers have the feeling that Galactus is not that powerful, is because once or twice per decade, they let a writer or an other have his character hit/slow down/weaken the big guy just to promote said character or make him look more important than he his, but anyone who's been reading Marvel for more than 20 years know how central and unique Galactus is. it has even been stated by Stan Lee in both a written and a spoken interview.

Overrated? No, clearly not. Overused, and sometimes for the worst? Yes, for sure.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jeanroygrant

@DocFatalis said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@DocFatalis said:

I'd say it is the exact opposite: in the beginning, Galactus was the only being at this power level in the entire MU (FF#48-49). We suspected the watcher was almost as powerful in a pacific way, but that's pretty much all. The coming of Galactus literally changed the world of comics.

Then Marvel used him to make other characters they wanted to promote appear good, and we've seen the stupidest things in the name of business.

Some elements though remain very consistent along the years, as him being one of the main entities of the MU (a face of the LT, brother/father of Eternity etc...) and the fact that he is feared by every civilization in the universe for his might.

If we respect the battles forum rules that specify we should use the current version of a character, we find a very powerful entity with remarkable feats even when de-powered, whether it would be during the Annihilation arc or during the Orbucen encounter with Nova, big G stands at an extremely high level.

The reason why recent readers have the feeling that Galactus is not that powerful, is because once or twice per decade, they let a writer or an other have his character hit/slow down/weaken the big guy just to promote said character or make him look more important than he his, but anyone who's been reading Marvel for more than 20 years know how central and unique Galactus is. it has even been stated by Stan Lee in both a written and a spoken interview.

Overrated? No, clearly not. Overused, and sometimes for the worst? Yes, for sure.

Interesting, i actually agree after reading this.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Outside_85

@DocFatalis said:

The problem with that logic is that Trigon actually has very, very few appearances. There's the initial story for Raven bringing the Titans together, then there was Terror of Trigon that effectively killed him. Then he returned in a not very grand fashion in Titans...and thats pretty much all of his appearances outside of flashbacks. The only other time I can remember him being used was in a Booster Gold alternate reality that would have come to pass if Deathstroke had killed the Titans on their first meeting...where Trigon had eventually conquered the place.

Sure he has lost to a bunch of teenagers (which according to Raven is something they are alone with) whenever he's appeared, but from the looks of it Galactus still hasn't eaten the Earth despite over a dozen attempts.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Killemall

@DocFatalis said:

-_-

What????

Both Dormammu and Eternity made their appearance before Galactus .

To the best of my knowledge Watcher has fought Galactus twice and lost both time (non-cannon, what if issues), so i dont think Watcher were ever made to me more powerful than Galactus.

You have me at a loss here, who are we talking about?

Yes thats all and good , but how does that change anything in terms of his power level?

Well he is a powerful dude, we are not saying he isnt, what we are however saying is Trigon might be more powerful.

I dont think Galactus's power level has ever changed, he's looked as powerful as ever. The only thing is, old comics are filled with hyperbole. The same is true for Thor ,how many times pre-Jurgen's run have we heard it being stated that Thor can bench press a planet, or hit hard enough to shatter a small planet?

Thats how the old books rolled, Odin apparently destroyed a Galaxy with an attack. So did Surtur, but an angry Galactus who had just recently absorbed all the cosmic energy from Annihilus ship, in Annihilation 06 only manged to destroy 3 star system (and a Galaxy billions times more starts than that), or in the recent run of Eternals Tiamut saying he has the power to destroy good part of the solor system (presumably with one blast), and we know full well Galactus and Tiamut where always written to be more powerful than Odin or Surtur, thats because they were surrounded by hyperboles.

At last this sentiment i share :), big G isnt over-rated , he is overused because among the cosmic being Galactus is more recognized by general reader than any other beings. People who are not much into comics and have just recently started up on it, dont know how Eternity is, let alone Order/ Chaos or Love / Hate, so he gets overused.