Trigon v Evil Horde of Asgard.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chaos Prime

Can Trigon take on this band of Evil ones?. Utgard-Loki,  Surtur, Ymir & Hela in a random encounter on neutral grounds.
Who Wins?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

Ak any views on this battle?
Is Trigon as badd-ass as his profile recons?
heres a quote on his Bio-
Trigon is pure evil and a supposedly all-powerful demon. He showed capable of energy projection, size-shifting, super strength, virtual invulnerability, reality manipulation, telekinesis and matter transmutation. He was able to reshape the entire planet Earth on a whim; had drained the souls of millions of worlds; was seemly omniscient; had power over life and death; granted powerful psionic powers to Psimon; and could create hordes of demons under his command, as well open wormholes to other worlds. 

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the creator

That's a Wiki quotation.
Information from that source should be reviewed before being used as it is prone to inaccuracy.
However in this case, it's not that far off.

Trigon would destroy Utgard-Loki, Ymir and Hela without too much trouble. Surtur is a bit more of a challenge.
If he is facing them all in battle at the same time, I would still probably favour Trigon for the win.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Prime
the creator said:
"That's a Wiki quotation.Information from that source should be reviewed before being used as it is prone to inaccuracy.However in this case, it's not that far off.Trigon would destroy Utgard-Loki, Ymir and Hela without too much trouble. Surtur is a bit more of a challenge.If he is facing them all in battle at the same time, I would still probably favour Trigon for the win."
Very true it is.But i have no info on the guy & as u wrote is it very near to the mark also having read his bio on this site.
But i do agree with all your points & Trigon wins this battle.Not easily but he is the last evil one standing imo.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Trigon should win here