No Caption Provided

Who wins and why?

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Belmont is the more skilled of the two, and I think he could get some pretty good licks on Stain, but do I think he could beat him without getting tagged once? Unfortunately, no. Maybe with knowledge of Stain’s quirk he could pull this off, but as it stands he likely gets paralysed and gutted like a fish.

Good fight.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netflix Belmont gets stomped. His fight with Alucard doesnt mean much to me considering Alucard never seemed to break a sweat before Trevor cheap shotted him and we factually know Alucard outstats him based on the Dracula fight. I dont think Alucard is faster than Stain either even with speed bursts. None of the other vamps and demons Trevor fought have feats that compare to Deku who Stain was beating.

Stain also has a more useful power set and can one-shot via his quirk.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Netflix Belmont gets stomped. His fight with Alucard doesnt mean much to me considering Alucard never seemed to break a sweat before Trevor cheap shotted him and we factually know Alucard outstats him based on the Dracula fight. I dont think Alucard is faster than Stain either even with speed bursts. None of the other vamps and demons Trevor fought have feats that compare to Deku who Stain was beating.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TourneyMaster

@sy8000 said:

And how fast is Stain? Last I heard these characters were blur speeds at best.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trevor consistently was able to react and do a good job dodging the speeds of all Vampire Generals, and Dracula who all have fte speeds in attacks.

No Caption Provided

Trevor reacts to both of Alucard speed blitz attempts. Surprising Alucard the second time. So saying Stain is too fast cannot be right, unless there is speed feats I am unaware of which may be a case.

One other problem I see for speed arguments is the weapon and skill belmont has with Morning Star.

No Caption Provided

Trevor weaves a incredible and impossible weave of chains that the Vampire General cannot at all predict, tying him up completely till the final explosive blow is dealt. Trevor also shows he can use the Morningstar with his sword at the same time in close combat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trevor shows impossible twists and turns of his whip to keep Alucard off balance and from closing in. Tagging Alucard in the end with a surprising move. Proving insane skill against other skilled swordsmen packing superhuman stats like Alucard.

So Stain closing in or able to get around the AOE weaves of the chains and avoid hit by the impossible to predict attacks of the real life physic breaking motions of Morningstar will be a uphill argument IMO. Trevor could also end the fight real quick by simply tieng up Stain with morningstar for a easy win too.

AnimeSensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnimeSensei

Good fight but due to the simple fact that’s if he gets tagged once he’s done I have to go with Stain

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belmont wins.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Stain sliced apart a foot of ice mid air before he hit the ground. Deku runs through machine gun fire and cleared a building sized rock of enemies in 15 seconds. Can't post clips because I'm on my phone.

I'm not seeing how Trevor "easily reacted" to Alucard. He barely blocked the first blitz from a casual Alucard and got ragdolled. Alucard didnt even try dodging the second one and blocked it easily. Deku and Stain are faster than Alucard by feats, I dont think Alucard could run through machine gun fire.

The morning star is significantly less lethal against non-vampires. I wouldn't be surprised if Stain could slice through it either.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TourneyMaster

@sy8000 said:

@tourneymaster: Stain sliced apart a foot of ice mid air before he hit the ground. Deku runs through machine gun fire and cleared a building sized rock of enemies in 15 seconds. Can't post clips because I'm on my phone.

I'm not seeing how Trevor "easily reacted" to Alucard. He barely blocked the first blitz from a casual Alucard and got ragdolled. Alucard didnt even try dodging the second one and blocked it easily. Deku and Stain are faster than Alucard by feats, I dont think Alucard could run through machine gun fire.

The morning star is significantly less lethal against non-vampires. I wouldn't be surprised if Stain could slice through it either.

How fast are those feats. They sound impressive but really how fast would that be?

Easily reacted in the sense he reacted consistently twice in a row. He was not being hit at all, nor was he nearly tagged. Reacting in time fine both times in a row. He was OVERPOWERED by the hits, yeah, but he reacted easily. Difference.

So Stain will slice through a magical weapon passed down through 1000s years of use against everything from superhuman stat vampires, C4 level explosions, and tough enough to not get ripped apart by monsters that shake entire fortresses with their blows? Thats a stretch mate. Its a magical weapon first off, and a weapon design to withstand and take down Dracula of all beings Slicing through it? That is, just bad logic IMO.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: I'm not sure what you mean by asking how fast the feats are. They're demonstratedly better than Alucard's.

He didnt really react to anything either. Alucard seems to slow down once he approaches Trevor. In the second instance Trevor just predicts him. And again Alucard's not really trying in either case. Alucard>>>Trevor.

Morning star doesnt have C4 explosions. Its a sacrament which is why it makes vampires and demons explode. It wouldn't do that to anyone else.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TourneyMaster

@sy8000 said:

@tourneymaster: I'm not sure what you mean by asking how fast the feats are. They're demonstratedly better than Alucard's.

He didnt really react to anything either. Alucard seems to slow down once he approaches Trevor. In the second instance Trevor just predicts him. And again Alucard's not really trying in either case. Alucard>>>Trevor.

Morning star doesnt have C4 explosions. Its a sacrament which is why it makes vampires and demons explode. It wouldn't do that to anyone else.

Proof? I know on many calcs, for a human size being to disappear from your eyesight from speed alone at minimum several feet distance you must move around Mach 3. Alucard was leaving sonic booms as he speed around in dash attacks too. So what makes your feats faster? I mean anyone can just claim they are faster. Proof?

Proof he "slowed down"? Its clear in gif Alucard just re appears with red after images behind him. In fact in the gif we see Trevor swing his sword to block before we see Alucard appear both times. Maybe he is "predicting it" but then how does this wave away the blur speed Dracula and Vampire generals Belmont fights consistently and out speeds in fights to stab/hit them? Guess it all luck right?

I never said it explodes anyone else. I said it produces C4 like blasts which is damn true. No hand grenade, tank shell imapct, or RPG produces the eplosive blasts the Morning Star gets caught in.

No Caption Provided

As seen here, this explosive blast is C4 level with damage, fireball size, and shockwave sending dozens of bodies flying dozens of feet mate. WAAAAAY above Hand Grenades, RPG Rockets, or Tank Shell Impacts. That chain was caught in the middle of the blast too. At GROUND ZERO of the explosive force. Its fine. Not a scratch :/

Here is another blast that the Morning Star is caught in and totally undamage! Ground Zero YET AGAIN in the creature and its undamage!

No Caption Provided

Dont see how Stain is cutting a insane durable magical weapon that been untouch by the weakness of time over near 1000 years.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000

@tourneymaster:

Proof? I know on many calcs, for a human size being to disappear from your eyesight from speed alone at minimum several feet distance you must move around Mach 3. Alucard was leaving sonic booms as he speed around in dash attacks too. So what makes your feats faster? I mean anyone can just claim they are faster. Proof?

Fine, here are the feats in question:

I can't find any clips of Deku clearing the obstacle course. But this is the rock formation it was held on and I know he did it in 15-16 seconds (can't remember which).

Alucard didn't really move FTE, he sped out of Trevor's range of vision before he could react. When did he make sonic booms?

Proof he "slowed down"? Its clear in gif Alucard just re appears with red after images behind him. In fact in the gif we see Trevor swing his sword to block before we see Alucard appear both times. Maybe he is "predicting it" but then how does this wave away the blur speed Dracula and Vampire generals Belmont fights consistently and out speeds in fights to stab/hit them? Guess it all luck right?

You can see Alucard stop right before he hits Trevor. He doesn't attack him while running. Blur speed is generic and doesn't stack up to high end speed feats. I don't have an issue with Trevor reacting to that kind of speed but he wasn't keeping up with Alucard who's faster.

For that matter Stain was actually beating the opponent he scales from while Alucard spanked Trevor.

I never said it explodes anyone else. I said it produces C4 like blasts which is damn true. No hand grenade, tank shell imapct, or RPG produces the eplosive blasts the Morning Star gets caught in.

Well I was thinking he could cut the chain based on cutting thick ice but eh I don't really feel like arguing that and I don't know how hard it would be to cut a chain in comparison so I'll let it slide.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the range and environment, if Trevor gets to abuse the Morningstar he should be able to change the whip’s trajectory to either entangle Stain or hurt him with explosions, the speed he can launch that thing is no joke and it has a wide AoE capable of hurting Dracula who tanked Dark Inferno with seemingly no issue, which was superior to Sypha’s pyromancy and easily melted stone.

In a smaller or more confined environment Stain can utilize his agility to bounce off the surfaces while breaking Trevor’s rhythm with his throwing knives, he can use his greater speed to stop Trevor from retreating to use the Morningstar to full effect and he can get close enough to ingest Trevor’s blood.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

It depends on the range and environment, if Trevor gets to abuse the Morningstar he should be able to change the whip’s trajectory to either entangle Stain or hurt him with explosions, the speed he can launch that thing is no joke and it has a wide AoE capable of hurting Dracula who tanked Dark Inferno with seemingly no issue, which was superior to Sypha’s pyromancy and easily melted stone.

In a smaller or more confined environment Stain can utilize his agility to bounce off the surfaces while breaking Trevor’s rhythm with his throwing knives, he can use his greater speed to stop Trevor from retreating to use the Morningstar to full effect and he can get close enough to ingest Trevor’s blood.

Are you talking about how when Trevor whips vampires and they explode? Because that has to do with his whip being blessed and strong against vampires. I am sure its lethal as he took out a guys eye with a regular whip and the morningstar is more devastating.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@alphaq said:

Are you talking about how when Trevor whips vampires and they explode? Because that has to do with his whip being blessed and strong against vampires. I am sure its lethal as he took out a guys eye with a regular whip and the morningstar is more devastating.

Yeah the explosive effect is do to a magical blessing effect against Creatures of the Night (Not just Vampires) in general. So I dont see Stain counting for that either. The Morning Star still takes peoples heads off, and punch through feet of body tissue with ease.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AlphaQ

@tourneymaster: @jashro44: I think the Morningstar might be capable of just creating explosions regardless of the enemy, I’m on my phone, but when Trevor killed the Fire Drake when protecting his family library the Morningstar ignited during its flight before hitting any unholy creature. Trevor comments that it was a good thing he didn’t play with the whip as a kid, implying that its explosions are dangerous even in a play scenario.

There might be some comment I’m forgetting about the Morningstar, it was only his original whip that I can recall was mentioned to be especially effective against night creatures.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@tourneymaster: @jashro44: I think the Morningstar might be capable of just creating explosions regardless of the enemy, I’m on my phone, but when Trevor killed the Fire Drake when protecting his family library the Morningstar ignited during its flight before hitting any unholy creature. Trevor comments that it was a good thing he didn’t play with the whip as a kid, implying that its explosions are dangerous even in a play scenario.

There might be some comment I’m forgetting about the Morningstar, it was only his original whip that I can recall was mentioned to be especially effective against night creatures.

I see. I would have to rewatch that scene again. Personally I think we should wait for him to do it against a regular human before we assume he can but who knows.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TourneyMaster

@jashro44 said:
@alphaq said:

I see. I would have to rewatch that scene again. Personally I think we should wait for him to do it against a regular human before we assume he can but who knows.

Well, his Morningstar explodes on Dracula's non vampire army at times. So is every creature consider Evil? I mean would it explode Isaac who is a human and devil forge master?! The idea it only explodes on "Vampires" or "Unholy" monsters does seem false now or too vague to make excuses for.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: His whip was said to explode against demons and vampires.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TourneyMaster

@jashro44: when? All he said was his whip was consecrated, nothing on morningstar and never said the words demons or vampires on what it works on. Alucard never exploded when hit. Same fore Cyclopes. Also when are the creatures of night called Demons or stated to be demons? Hector stated their origins were magical beings from older times or somwthing like that. Im re watching scenes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: Consecrated literally means being blessed from the church. I can't remember if they were refereed to as demons but I am talking about those monsters. His regular whip was causing them to blow up as well.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TourneyMaster

@jashro44 said:

@tourneymaster: Consecrated literally means being blessed from the church. I can't remember if they were refereed to as demons but I am talking about those monsters. His regular whip was causing them to blow up as well.

Yes the regular "monsters" were blown up. But guess what? They are not demons.

No Caption Provided

Stated in older times they were natural beings that either reproduce or made by wild magics. Forge Masters needed to make them now. So were is the fact they are strictly "Hell" or "Demonic"? All they are stated as is "Night Creatures" whough. They blow up to the whip and morningstar. Maybe being bless means effective vs Night Creatures only? I mean, the whole church was a joke to Dracula science. The Church itself was easily entered and affected by the "Night Creatures" so "holy protection/attacks" has no place here. Which was a major theme of the series. Maybe there is more to it?

No Caption Provided

Even Vampires are stated Animals when Isaac and Hector talk of them for more food for thought. Not demons or some other dimensional hell creatures.

So then what does blessed water and consecrated whips do? Seems like only something in general with "Night Creatures" maybe. However...

No Caption Provided

As seen here the Morningstar CLEARLY flares up before hitting the non vampire Fire Drake. It is burning WAY before hand. Then Trevor states good thing he never played with as a kid. Why? If its not hitting Night Creatures, then why is it dangerous still? Seems to clearly refer to the explosive affect not needed to connect with Vampires.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here too we see it burning to explode before making contact with Vampires and Night Creatures several times. Again why? Seems maybe more to it possibly. Maybe the Morningstar is different than the Whip which seems to be the case.

Its all strange and unclear.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TourneyMaster

@jashro44: More food for thought.

No Caption Provided

As seen the weapon charges up before hitting Dracula. This is important proof too as not only it shows charging up before hand, but DETONATED with Dracula. Yet....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The blessed whip did no boom boom damage to Alucard at all. With either major hit. Affects night creatures, but not Alucard who is the second strongest Vamp in the lore? What?

No Caption Provided

Also why not boom boom the Cyclopes. Another of Dracula's "monsters" as you put it? Seems inconsistent this blessed weapon thing. More like a trigger to me base on all the evidence shown. The only real counter argument is holy water used to burn the same Night Creatures attacking Trevor and the Townspeople. Yet the crosses, blessed churches, and the suppose consecrated grounds of said church nothing to same demons? WTH?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: I don't have the paitience these days to address all your points. What it comes down to for me is it's never been shown to do that. I assume the morning star does the same thing as the whip it's just more powerful.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the arguments in this thread Stain wins handily.

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@tourneymaster: I don't have the paitience these days to address all your points. What it comes down to for me is it's never been shown to do that. I assume the morning star does the same thing as the whip it's just more powerful.

Thats fair enough. I just pointing out the contradictions of it and holy effects on "Night Creatures" being inconsistent. I think rule of cool is a apt term to apply here.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Trevor

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By JDogg  Online

Trevor would beat Stain. His skills are way above Stain's.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mee09

Stain would not land a hit on Trevor. If Alucard struggled then Stain doesn't really have a chance. Trevor also only needs to land a few strikes if not just one to kill or knockout Stain. It would be far easier for Trevor to land a hit with his incrediblely long range whip/Morningstar. Than it would be for Stain to land one with his easily breakable sword.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say stain takes this. He somehow continued to keep up with and out maneuver deku, todoroki and iida. Despite them all working together and all of them essentially being speedsters in their own right, with both iida and deku being incredibly fast on foot and in combat, and with todoroki being able to conjure and manipulate his elements insanely fast.

Yet stain wasn't really ever hit until the end and continued to put each of their lives in danger and almost finished them multiple times and would have won 1v1

Over all stains reaction is too high and is too skilled, one small cut is all he needs to inflict on Trevor and it's over.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JDogg  Online

Trevor claps.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belmont

bushin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Belmont is the more skilled of the two, and I think he could get some pretty good licks on Stain, but do I think he could beat him without getting tagged once? Unfortunately, no. Maybe with knowledge of Stain’s quirk he could pull this off, but as it stands he likely gets paralysed and gutted like a fish.

Good fight.