• 61 results
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hedatary

I'm talking about Transformers before the war between the races, when they still were at peace with each other. vs All of Star Wars.
Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Star Wars uses its numerous Planet Destroying weapons to decimate any planet the TF's are on

Want evidance check out all the points I made on the Halo Vs Star Wars thread

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

I don't know bro, battling a race of A.I's that the A.I's from Halo and Star wars to shame is...intimidating.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

Unicron might be a bit of a problem.....I think I read somewhere that if he and his "Order" counterpart die, the universe collapses.

Or something.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Transformers.Curbstomp.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Virago

Word. For the first time in vine history, Virago concurrs whole-heartedly with Vance.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary
Virago said:
"Word. For the first time in vine history, Virago concurrs whole-heartedly with Vance."
You know, for someone who hates anime, i must warn you, Transformers was originally a japanese anime before it became 3D
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Virago

Oh. I'm quite aware. But at least it's not Star Wars. 

And not so much hate anime as... have no respect for it. 
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hedatary

And why is that? What made you so disaprove of anime so much that you have no respect towards it?

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Virago

Lets see, whom did I speak with about this before? I don't remember. I should put it on my "real life" profile.

Ex-boyfriend was super into it. Bad memories. Too much magic and happiness. OR too much magic and ridiculousness slash annoying, japanese jibberish. Not the language, I'm cool when theyr'e acutally speaking a real language, but.... in Peter griffin's words, it really Grinds My Gears.
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By T.J. Magnum

whoever my virago picks

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c
deactivated-5c9bb5509ec3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers kicks Star War's @$$s :3

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bio Guyver

Transformers FTW. Unicron is the biggest problem and can't be stop unless the Matrix of Leadership is used. And it can only be activated by an Autobot.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hedatary

Unicron doesn't even need to be in there. Otherwise it would be a one sided slaughter.

SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SadBastard
Platinumwarrior said:
"Star Wars uses its numerous Planet Destroying weapons to decimate any planet the TF's are on

Want evidance check out all the points I made on the Halo Vs Star Wars thread"
Planet Destroyers? Not that big an advantage.

Well, let's break it down.

Death Star? Jumps into whatever system Cybertron is in. Is attacked by the numerous space worthy Transformers (Nearly all TF's with a flight mode are capable of near-planetary flight. In the 86 movie, a lot of the flyers were attacking Unicron in space) and overwhelmed. The TF's will breach the facility and destroy the weapon before it can fire.

Galaxy Gun? The shell enters the Cybertron system, is detected, and destroyed before it can do any damage.

World Devastators? The moment they land on Cybertron they'd be battered by God knows how many Combiner teams and picked apart like Intro to Brit Lit.

Sun Crusher? Seems more daunting, but not when you remember that while it was invulnerable to beam weapons and shielded very well from impact damage, it's still metal. The sheer scope of Cybertronian weapons saves them this time. Scramblers, chaff launchers, repulsor nets, et cetera. It takes one magnetic weapon (Multiple TF's have them; Windcharger springs to mind as being one of them) and the S Crusher's electronics are fried.

Now the real fight would be the capital ships and the starfighters. It's a lot harder to fight all those smaller targets. But these are vessels built to fight other vessels moving at roughly approximate speeds. Not robotic beings the size of buildings with agility and quick thinking and combined strategy. A starfighter, even from Rouge Squadron or the 181st, is not going to be as adroit as a Seeker Decepticon. The capital ships, like a Star Destroyer or even a smaller Corellian Corvette, isn't going to be able to repel a boarding and dismantling. Their powerful turbolasers won't be able to track the quick, attacking TF's and their smaller anti-starfighter batteries lack the kick to do enough damage to repel multiple Transformers. And if a Combiner, like say Devastator, was to start tromping around on top of the Executor, he cause way to many hull breaches and internal component failures for the huge attack vessel to do any good.

Also, before the Autobot/Decepticon War, there were _scores_ of Transformers, with varying levels of powers and size. I think one count given in the Dreamwave Series at least was a population in the low millions before the War. Even without Unicron and Primus (who IS Cybertron, and in at least one canon has the ability to turn Cybertron into a body form) this fight would go to the TFs.

...whoah, really sorry about how that one got away from me. TF and SW are two of my childhood passions that I (regrettably) took with me through my formative years.  I'm actually a little ashamed of this post. :D

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hedatary

Welcome to Comicvine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Transformers.Curbstomp."

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By G'bandit
Vance Astro said:
"Transformers.Curbstomp."
he or she said it....

. lol jk i know he's a he lol :p
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tevnoba
SadBastard said:
Sun Crusher? Seems more daunting, but not when you remember that while it was invulnerable to beam weapons and shielded very well from impact damage, it's still metal. The sheer scope of Cybertronian weapons saves them this time. Scramblers, chaff launchers, repulsor nets, et cetera. It takes one magnetic weapon (Multiple TF's have them; Windcharger springs to mind as being one of them) and the S Crusher's electronics are fried.
Problem, EM Pulse Weapons would have no effect against the Sun Crusher.  A Star (which is millions of nuclear explosions per second) does emit massive EM pulses all the time.  However the suncrusher flys through stars with abandon.  The sun crusher could take out Unicron (it might be the only thing).  It can destroy the star any TF base is on, there by destroying the base.  Cybertronian Weapons could not scratch the suncrusher, slow it down, impede it in any way.  Without the Sun Crusher, TF wins, with it they have no chance.

Also, the Sun Crusher is not shielded from some impact damage, it is physically impossible to harm short of Quantum effects (i.e. Quantum Singularity or Black Hole).
SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SadBastard
Tevnoba said:
"SadBastard said:
Problem, EM Pulse Weapons would have no effect against the Sun Crusher.  A Star (which is millions of nuclear explosions per second) does emit massive EM pulses all the time.  However the suncrusher flys through stars with abandon.  The sun crusher could take out Unicron (it might be the only thing).  It can destroy the star any TF base is on, there by destroying the base.  Cybertronian Weapons could not scratch the suncrusher, slow it down, impede it in any way.  Without the Sun Crusher, TF wins, with it they have no chance.

Also, the Sun Crusher is not shielded from some impact damage, it is physically impossible to harm short of Quantum effects (i.e. Quantum Singularity or Black Hole).
"

Fair points, all. I'd forgotten it took a Black Hole to destroy it. I concede the point.

I don't think the Sun Crusher could beat Unicron, however. He's been shown to shift which plane of existence he inhabits, take over and control everything from organic sentients to non-sentient electronic systems, and completely rebuild his form from scratch. Primus (whose inert form is Cybertron itself) has also been shown to posses most of these skills as well.

If Unicron (or Primus) is in it as active combatants, I think it negates the sheer power of the Sun Crusher.
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sky goblin

a ha ha ha ha ha starwars is dead besides there as good as bankrumpt with the new cgi clonewars movie decepticons forever

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lantern Prime

Sixshot and Thunderwing by themselves would desimate them! The rest is overkill. At least from the recent comics iv'e beeen reading.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hedatary

....comics? What comics?

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sky goblin

stormbringer infiltration devastation beastwars the ascending and reighn of starscream pic those up and youll be saying no wonder starwars sucks compared to the awesome transformers

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sky goblin

starwars dosent even have a snowball's chance in hell so all you jedi fans are sol

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By speedlgt

well its pretty clear that the TF would win a space battle but what the TF vs the jedi or sith? Again its a question if the saber can cut through a TF I think it can in *^ movie a "saber" cut Prime so I think a light saber would do the same thing. Now what about the force? could a very powerful Jedi Like windu dismantle or crush a TF with the force power? I say he could

SadBastard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SadBastard
speedlgt said:
"well its pretty clear that the TF would win a space battle but what the TF vs the jedi or sith? Again its a question if the saber can cut through a TF I think it can in *^ movie a "saber" cut Prime so I think a light saber would do the same thing. Now what about the force? could a very powerful Jedi Like windu dismantle or crush a TF with the force power? I say he could
"

I'll reference you to the climactic battle scene in "Attack of the Clones" when I say this: scores of robots can and have overcome the great power of Force wielders. Their sabers and their force powers would be effective against the TFs I think, but the sheer number of Transformers we're talking about is more than enough to overwhelm all the Jedi and Sith. Even the heavy hitters like Palpatine, Yoda, Vader, and Luke are going to tire eventually, and the TFs will just keep coming.
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hedatary
SadBastard said:
"speedlgt said:
"well its pretty clear that the TF would win a space battle but what the TF vs the jedi or sith? Again its a question if the saber can cut through a TF I think it can in *^ movie a "saber" cut Prime so I think a light saber would do the same thing. Now what about the force? could a very powerful Jedi Like windu dismantle or crush a TF with the force power? I say he could
"

I'll reference you to the climactic battle scene in "Attack of the Clones" when I say this: scores of robots can and have overcome the great power of Force wielders. Their sabers and their force powers would be effective against the TFs I think, but the sheer number of Transformers we're talking about is more than enough to overwhelm all the Jedi and Sith. Even the heavy hitters like Palpatine, Yoda, Vader, and Luke are going to tire eventually, and the TFs will just keep coming.
"

And not just that but evantually, there going to adapt to the sabers, find weakness, advantages after carefully studying the item. And then...if, IF they made there own sabers...jedi's might as well be standing there because there scrwed. And not just that, but how could jedi's be dodging or even blocking lasers or whatever it is coming from the TF? Arn't they too much?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vrakmul
Hedatary said:
"Virago said:
"Word. For the first time in vine history, Virago concurrs whole-heartedly with Vance."
You know, for someone who hates anime, i must warn you, Transformers was originally a japanese anime before it became 3D
"
Incorrect, it was american originally.   The first 80's cartoon was all american.  Before your precious country of japan *which should have been nuked a lot more than just twice* ruined it with the Unicron trilogy of series *armada, energon and cybertron, though armada was actually fairly good, the others were pure crap*   And the death star's blast is meant for earth sized planets, the energy it takes to destroy a gas giant sized solid object is incomprehensible.   And for some reason he always comes back.  If he dies, he really screws up the transformers multiverse, probably because there's only one of him.   Primus is a different type of omniversal, he's in every universe at once.  Unicron travels throughout them all.    He sometime enters the marvel verse which the transformers verse is connected to *thanks to marvel comics transformer's series*.      but he gets blown up one way or another. 

Star wars has a chance with numbers but it seems to lack individual superiority.  Though history tends to say numbers triumphs over quality of single units.   Especially in red alert 2 and the mob o conscripts.   When there's far more than 1,000 conscripts rushing headlong at your base and more than ten are being cranked out every second, there's no hope of survival.   all the pill boxes, superweapons, and aircraft in the world aren't going to save you.   Though perhaps a wall might work.    

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hedatary
SadBastard said:
"speedlgt said:
"

"
Also, these arn't regualr droids we are talking about, these guys have skills, extremly powerful skills to help them through the war. Have you seen the TF Movie in theaters? This one transforer, can't remember, used his one of his blasters as a momentem to rocket himself into the air while he is about to tumble into the earth, effectivly dodging two rockets like fricken matrix. I was completly blown away.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

A light saber can be overpowered.  If i'm not wrong, a blaster cannon shot over powered a lightsaber and shorted it out.  *Light Blaster cannons can destroy an average modern day bunker in one hit*

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lantern Prime

Well im just talking about the G1 comics. Some of them wield energy swords and lightsabers as well. And some of them possess abilities that would put some force powers to shame.

sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sky goblin

that would be ironhide the black gmc pickup truck

Juliusz2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TF wins hytherion eats the star wars universe

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#35  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Transformers

No Caption Provided

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force choke not working on Transformers because they don't need to breathe helps.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers. They have ships the size

of cities that turn into warriors.

tylerwu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robots in disguise.

tylerwu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

City formers, Titans, Planet crushing weapons. Good Luch, Star Wars.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

Unicron solos.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe the force is multiversal. Whereas mythology in Transformers has established Primus and Unicron as multiversal. Don't think even abstract characters in Star Wars are touching them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Transformers, but what do you think @pipxeroth

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcandmarvelcomicfan: I don't know anything about Star Wars god tiers to comment, sorry. Plus it would probably depend on what incarnation of Transformers is being used.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ones crush Cybertron similar to precursor star roads from halo.

Nihilus, DE Sidious and GM Luke are planetary tier and Abeloth is stronger than all 3.

All of Star Wars consists of The Rakatan Infinite empire, The Sith Empire, The Mandalorians from every Era, The Galactic Republic multiple times over and The old Republic in every war it has been in, Valkorion's Eternal Empire, Revan and the Star Forge, the Dark Reaper with Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, The Yuuzhan Vong an extragalactic race with bio ships the size of moons and large asteroids, the separatist droid army numbering in the quintillions, the chiss ascendancy, galactic empire, rebel alliance, first order, imperial remnant, Bedlam Spirits (who are nigh omnipotent), Krayt's rule of one and the hundreds of other factions. This is ALL of Star Wars.

Transformers gets bodied.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator

Nihilus, DE Sidious and GM Luke are planetary tier and Abeloth is stronger than all 3.

All of Star Wars consists of The Rakatan Infinite empire, The Sith Empire, The Mandalorians from every Era, The Galactic Republic multiple times over and The old Republic in every war it has been in, Valkorion's Eternal Empire, Revan and the Star Forge, the Dark Reaper with Exar Kun and Ulic Qel Droma, The Yuuzhan Vong an extragalactic race with bio ships the size of moons and large asteroids, the separatist droid army numbering in the quintillions, the chiss ascendancy, galactic empire, rebel alliance, first order, imperial remnant, Bedlam Spirits (who are nigh omnipotent), Krayt's rule of one and the hundreds of other factions. This is ALL of Star Wars.

And Unicron is multiversal. How is Star Wars handling that?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've personally seen from transformers, the final order solos, but if they really do have multiversal characters, obviously transformers win.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:

Since when is Unicron multiversal? Can I see some sourcing to suggest that?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:
@void_reborn said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:
@takenstew22 said:
@void_reborn said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I suppose Unicron Singularity carries the TF verse through this battle. If he is a multiversal infinite then I don't see how SW is getting rid of him.