ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Entire current Transformers Live action Universe vs the Whole Current Marvel Cinematic Universe(minus thanos and Odin).

ALL autobots from all the movies (note: stupid characters like the twins and the small autobots brains and wheelie die within 30 seconds).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Alright you get the picture all the autobots. That includes Optimus, Sentinel, the first movie bots, the 2nd movie bots, wreckers, Dinobots, the 7 primes plus the 40 or so cybertronians. Now lets talk about the Decepticons.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The entire armada (all the Alien warships and the Fighter drone ships plus at least 300 ground forces of decepticons) that attacked Chicago. Devastator. The 20-30 or so decepticons that helped in the desert attack in Transformers 2. The Fallen, and yes he keeps his magic. Lockdown and his Giant Knight Ship that uses a huge magnet with all his crew plus prisoners. 10 of the snail attack ships from the beginning of Transformers 4. Galvatron and his 50 ksi drones(Galvatron and Megatron are separate in this). Megatron and the first movie decepticons. Shockwave and his pet driller. Soundwave, Starscream, Giant digger/Cycle bot in beginning Transformers 2(Demolisher), etc...Also I will not add the star Harvester because that could also make short work of the enemy (aka destroying the solar system when the sun is destroyed and sending planets flying into space.)

Now to marvel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Our original favorites. Hulk, Stark, Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow.

Ultron plus his army of robots (note: Idk if Ultron is able to block Magnetic force, it never states this but I assume he cant since wolverine couldn't). The army of the chautari plus Loki. All the guardians of the galaxy. Ronan and co. Dark elves plus their ship(note: I am only talking about the dark elves that were with malekith after the lost the aether.) Iron Monger. Hammer drones plus whiplash. Hulkbuster armor. 50 hydra soldiers plus red skull. The Destroyer. Winter soldier. 2 heli carriers from captain merica winter soldier. Vision. The twins (dont know about scarlet witch,she might be to op for this). And thats about it. I will not be using thanos or odin since either one could potentially one shot all the transformers and it would be a slaughter especially considering unicron isnt around yet. Also almost forgot war machine.

Battle will take place in Paris.

Both Parties immediately attack on first contact.

fight is Till all are one ( One of the parties is eradicated).

There are no morals only death and destruction.

also 1 mor ething. I know lots of people HATE transformers but I want this to be a fair fight. I get it the Transformers movies are really not that great but I want a thought out opinion on who would win. So please no answers like "marvel because marvel movies are better".

Just wanted to have a legit fight between two massive forces. So BATTLE COMMENCE!!

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Ultron or movie version?

Avatar image for shockwavemuncher
ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the characters are the movie versions. Yeah, comic ultron would rek destroy.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

either Hulk and Thor can wreck the Transformers by themselves but no one on Marvel has an answer for the Fallen. Without Hulk and Thor, team Marvel would get crushed.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Welcome to comicvine. No Universe vs Universe fights please. Also the OP is too long to read, and is too disorganized.

ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Yeah sorry about the Disorganization. When i was making the thread it wasn't this bad. It became all jumbled when it was posted for some apparent reason. But come on. Universe fights are fun. Its not really a UNIVERSE fight. More a massive battle.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@shockwavemuncher: It still is in every since that matters. Just make it a simple 4 vs 4 battle.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either Hulk and Thor can wreck the Transformers by themselves but no one on Marvel has an answer for the Fallen. Without Hulk and Thor, team Marvel would get crushed.

I can understand why Thor can arguably take a few but what's to say Hulk can tank a plasma cannon from Megatron? Which has sent Prime flying (who by feats, is much more durable than Hulk).

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If Galvatron is here, he solos.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mark Walberg can also solo with his Sword-Gun.

ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Ok, I will, I just really wanted to see your guys opinion on the matter And I tried to make the matchup as even as possible.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Ironman can be a problem but Ratchet or the Fallen could pull Tony's armor apart with magnetism. Movie Ironman has yet to show resistance to magnetism. Not that I don't think he can ever counter magnets, I'm just saying he hasn't.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MonsterStomp
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Based on what? His minions were made of the same material as Galvatron, and the Autobots had no issue handling them. Sure, he took a sword to the chest a shrugged it off, but its still a far fetched claim.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice

ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: if he is indestructible or not is something I have wondered. His minions seem to be made out of tin foil however he seems to tank the hits. Probably the plot armor. I am still wondering if they are invunerable with in their cube cloud transformation mode.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shockwavemuncher: Even if they are, they don't stay in the transformation mode for long.

ShockwaveMuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: true, he definitely cannot solo though, even if he was indestructible his weapons simply are not powerful enough in his current state. If he was indestructible he is like ultron's counter part. I also assumed ultron was suceptible to magnets, it never states he isn't. Lockdown's ship would probably make short work of a lot of marvel's characters considering its magnet weapon. Although hit can be taken out easily.

God-Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers but if it where all of the newer transformers movies and marvel movies transformers would most likely lose but if Unicron counts from TF5 transformers win