Trandoshans (Star Wars) vs Yautja (Predator)

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JangoFett1019

Trandoshans

No Caption Provided

Versus

Yautja

No Caption Provided

Trandoshans have prep time and use all equipment (Slaver blades, Trandoshan double blades, Trandoshans Hunting Rifle, Trandoshan sword, Multiple Missile Launcher Turret, Blasters, etc. Yautja don't expect them to be as technological advanced so bring a limited amount of gear (Plasma Caster, Shuriken, Spear gun, Wrist blades and Netgun) They do not have their self destruct device so Trandoshans can pick up Yautja weaponary,

Setting : Trandosha

Plot : The Yautja are looking for a new planet to hunt so they find the jungle world of Trandosha, bringing a limited amount of gear, only expecting human level gear, encounters the Trandoshans, another species of hunters. It is the battle of the hunters, who will win?

Trandoshans : 20 Trandoshans in the village area, but have calls of backup when needed.

Yautja : 5 Unblooded, 6 blooded and an elder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yautja have access to far more extensive feats than your average Trandoshan. Having said that Trandoshans are pretty legit if we're talking about more experienced hunters. There were some TCW Episodes on Trandoshans where some of the better ones contended with Ahsoka and Chewbacca, I'd say they have what it takes to overwhelm Predators on home turf and with a numbers advantage.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I agree, Yautja do, and I think they have much better weaponary, but Trandoshans is better than the Humans of Earth. Yeah, I saw the TCW episode, they DO have both the jungle to use to their advantage, Yautja could go invisible, Trandoshans could blend in but then again, Yautja do have their thermal to back them up. If it was unarmed combat, I think Yautja could pull this off, but it would be a close one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jangofett1019: Remind me; does Yautja cloaking cover them from infrared? Also Trandoshans are cold blooded so they shouldn't show up on Thermal. And a few from the TCW Episode were able to sneak around a Clone squad and capture Ahsoka. Pretty stealthy.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JangoFett1019

@i_like_swords: This could change your mind, but I forgot to say what era this is in, this is Rise of the Empire era, so around The Clone Wars, at this point, Trandoshans were allied with C.I.S, and they ask for backup (If C.I.S actually wanted to, that is) and send in a droid battalion. I still think the Yautja would take this, but they haven't encountered droids before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jangofett1019: Trandoshans don't really have a golden age although the CIS is useful, since their droid army is virtually limitless. They wouldn't mind sparing some troops since they're mostly expendable.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JangoFett1019

@i_like_swords: Aye, true. I am not certain on the cloak though, and I forgot they were cold blooded, my bad, haha. If the Trandoshans don't know they are invisible, they might get sneaked on by a pred, but bear in mind 5 are unblooded, leading to inexperience, some unblooded die to a Xenomorph, think of what a Trandoshan could do.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jangofett1019: Yautja have encountered cyborgs, exo-suits, Synthetics (androids), dinosaurs, cyborg-Xenomorphs, and even cybernetically augmented Predators. We've kinda done this before already. Trandoshans get wrecked. Hard.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Haha, nice comment. I do think the Trandoshans can put on a good fight though, even if Predators are much more experienced.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I'm also quite new here, this is my second post and this community is probably one I have been looking for, for ages. I might not be as experienced as you guys, let's just say I am a Drone Xeno, haha. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jangofett1019: Welcome to Comic Vine. The question is... you going to be a spawn-brother like me, or a newbie Predator like Reikai?

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JangoFett1019

@i_like_swords: Tough question.. I think I'll just be a Deacon, thanks. xD

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reikai

@jangofett1019: They're not just more experienced. They're physically stronger and faster, and their helmets allow them to spot the Trando's, as well as analyze their weapons and technology.

No Caption Provided

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JangoFett1019

@i_like_swords: My strong points are mainly Star Wars, LOTR/Hobbit, Alien franchise, Predator, Marvel & DC but I also don't mind Doctor Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter etc I love mixing Star Wars & Predator together for some reason, haha.

JangoFett1019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JangoFett1019

@reikai: Good points, their. I think that pretty much sums this up, but Trandoshans could still put up a good fight.

Avatar image for thereverseflash
TheReverseFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheReverseFlash

Predators by far.