Train Heartnet vs Brotherhood of Steel

#1 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Train HeartnetRespect Train Heartnet (Black Cat) : respectthreads

vs

Image result for brotherhood of steelBrotherhood of Steel | Fallout Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Train receives a mission to assassinate Elder Maxon. There Are 4 rounds each.

Takes place at the Boston airport.

Round 1: 10 Power Armor soldiers are on the ground base. They all have miniguns. If Train clears this round, he hijacks a vertibird to make it to the ship.

Round 2: 2 platoons of power armor soldiers are in the Prydwen. They all have miniguns.

Round 3: If Train cleared R2 then he meets the Sole Survivor in combat. SS is equipped with a Spray and Pray gun and has maxed out the Toughness and Steady aim perk.

Round 4: Elder Maxon with a maxed out Toughness perk and the Adamantium perk. He has a stealth boy and a silver submachine gun.

No rest for Train.

Who wins?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17245 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't even need an Oricalcum bullet or a railgun shot for this...Train slaps every round by pistol whipping them to death

#4 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

You're...serious. Aren't you? ?

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17245 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: this dude tanks building level attacks with his gun and hand waves fireball attacks. He's pistol whipping them to death, it'd be a stomp if he actually fired a shot

#6 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: this dude tanks building level attacks with his gun and hand waves fireball attacks. He's pistol whipping them to death, it'd be a stomp if he actually fired a shot

Image result for shocked smiling anime face

There are 10 miniguns here bro...Your saying he easily takes this? I don't doubt Train can do it but...bruh. Easily?

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (17245 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: yes easily, he can move faster than they can aim and casually block bullets as well as attacks that fodderize buildings, he's not getting tagged

#8 Posted by reikai (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude KO'd a group of gang bangers faster than it took Kyouko's Popsicle to fall from her mouth.

Loading Video...

#9 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Dude KO'd a group of gang bangers faster than it took Kyouko's Popsicle to fall from her mouth.

Loading Video...

@crevanille: yes easily, he can move faster than they can aim and casually block bullets as well as attacks that fodderize buildings, he's not getting tagged

AHEM. 6000 rounds per minute. TImes 10. That's 60,000 rounds being fired off guys. Train's good. But C"MON. Easily?

Image result for that's rough buddy meme

#10 Posted by reikai (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: You're acting as if they can completely encircle Train in full 360 degrees in a 3dimensional formation and make it impossible to avoid their fire. Which is not only impossible for these guys to do, but you're acting as if Train must deflect every bullet. He doesn't. In fact, he doesn't have to deflect any of them. He can simply evade their angle of fire.

6000rpm is 10 rounds per second. Or one round every 0.1sec. Train is still faster than that. It doesn't matter if there are 10 guys firing at him if none of them can get a bead on him.

#11 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@crevanille: You're acting as if they can completely encircle Train in full 360 degrees in a 3dimensional formation and make it impossible to avoid their fire. Which is not only impossible for these guys to do, but you're acting as if Train must deflect every bullet. He doesn't. In fact, he doesn't have to deflect any of them. He can simply evade their angle of fire.

6000rpm is 10 rounds per second. Or one round every 0.1sec. Train is still faster than that. It doesn't matter if there are 10 guys firing at him if none of them can get a bead on him.

I don't doubt he's capable of it. Train is a BAMF. But easily dodging 60,000 rounds? Let's not forget in scenario 2 there is 2 platoons. 2. A platoon at it's maximum might have around 50 men. Each with a minigun that shoots 1000 rounds. 50 men X 6000 rounds=300,000 rounds being fired off. I know Train is capable of dodging insanely fast but i believe he would be hard pressed to dodge that many rounds. Easily. Note I say easily because knowing Train, it's highly plausible.

#12 Posted by reikai (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

@crevanille: But again, you're making it sound like it's every one of them all together surrounding Train in a wide open space that'd allow them to have this level of concentrated fire. And that's just not happening. They're in an airport. There's tons of cover and countless places out of sight and out of their line of fire. It's not at all as if Train is going to be lured out onto the tarmac in open sight.

#13 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

@crevanille: But again, you're making it sound like it's every one of them all together surrounding Train in a wide open space that'd allow them to have this level of concentrated fire. And that's just not happening. They're in an airport. There's tons of cover and countless places out of sight and out of their line of fire. It's not at all as if Train is going to be lured out onto the tarmac in open sight.

No. But 300,000 rounds would make Train hard pressed I'd think. Coming from a Train fan, that is a horrific amount of bullets to dodge is all. Train is fast but with the amount of firepower being leveled at him at one time (especially in the vertibird) accuracy wouldn't even need to be necessary I'd think.

Again i say easily because knowing Train he could do it.

#14 Posted by JoshTaku (315 posts) - - Show Bio

round 1 would easily go to train but for round 2, nah he ain't getting past it. Going by your scenario, once train gets past the airport, the guys at prydwen will be on alert especially after 10 of their guys just got gunned down and one of their vertibirds hijacked. Once train manages to get on board, he will not be able to force a 1-on-1 and slowly trickle them down. Some of those platoon members will be waiting in corridors with their miniguns at the ready. Yeah train is good but not so good as to assault a ship with two platoons of minigun wielding armored soldiers.

#15 Posted by Crevanille (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshtaku said:

round 1 would easily go to train but for round 2, nah he ain't getting past it. Going by your scenario, once train gets past the airport, the guys at prydwen will be on alert especially after 10 of their guys just got gunned down and one of their vertibirds hijacked. Once train manages to get on board, he will not be able to force a 1-on-1 and slowly trickle them down. Some of those platoon members will be waiting in corridors with their miniguns at the ready. Yeah train is good but not so good as to assault a ship with two platoons of minigun wielding armored soldiers.

it's not that i don't think Train can't do it. It's just i don't think he can do it easily.