• Bloodlust on
  • Standar gear
  • Starting distance 15 meters
  • CIS/PIS is off
  • Win by KO or Incap
#2 Posted by Cooldes (4908 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy feats

#3 Posted by easterlin74 (503 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy stomps if he can get some distance right at the start. Probably stomps anyways because bloodlusted. Gremmys feats are example dropping city size meteor out of nothing. He can theoretically do anything as long as he can imagine it. But he is vulnerable to mind influences and hes a bit childish. In character fight would be more fair.

#4 Edited by ValorKnight (12223 posts) - - Show Bio

@easterlin74: IC it wouldn't be fair at all. Law would chop him into little pieces with instanst slashes right from the start, or one-shot him with "Countershock". In this scenario, if Law is bloodlusted he switches Gremmy's consciousness with an ant as soon as the fight starts. Not really fair either way IMO.

#5 Edited by AvatarReiko (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175 said:

@easterlin74: IC it wouldn't be fair at all. Law would chop him into little pieces with instanst slashes right from the start, or one-shot him with "Countershock". In this scenario, if Law is bloodlusted he switches Gremmy's consciousness with an ant as soon as the fight starts. Not really fair either way IMO.

Uh, what is stopping Gremmy from simply imagining himself back together?

Bloodlusted Gremmy creates multiple cones and then drops several city sized asteroids. Law dies.

#6 Posted by grappolo (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Law becomes a cookie, gg.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#7 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy.

#8 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

THE battle of the hax

Gremmy wins

#9 Posted by ChromeDisaster (348 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy stomps unless Law can activate Room and Shambles in time.

#10 Posted by Zuriel-el (2963 posts) - - Show Bio

gremmy

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
#11 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

Law is far faster and stronger, but to win here he needs to kill Gremmi immediately, thing he is able to do.

Tbh Gremmi shouldn't be able to even react to Law.

Also city sized meteors are useless against him, look at punk hazard arc.

#12 Posted by FlashingSabre (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gremmy isn't being stupid, he wins. All of Law's best damaging attacks are close range, whereas Gremmy can reality warp from a distance.

Law could go for a TK ragdoll with Tact, but if Gremmy can concentrate enough to use his powers its over.

#13 Posted by ssj_god (16749 posts) - - Show Bio

Law cookie?

#14 Posted by ThanosPimphand (705 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy=CW Flash. He is one of biggest jobbers in fiction just like Barry, meaning he has these incredible powers yet he loses to people that he should be stomping

if Law plays smart and switch Gremmy's brain with one of the animals or insects near by, Law wins, if not,but Gremmy plays around, jobs and loses to his own "imagine to be a Kenpachi"

#15 Posted by cpt_nice (9875 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Gremmy blinks

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
#16 Posted by JustSomeRandomKid (5151 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by KingZod (3918 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlust? Gremmy snaps his his fingers

#18 Posted by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy claps

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#19 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy laughs

#20 Posted by Helloman (28587 posts) - - Show Bio

Gremmy wins this.

#21 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gremmy isn't being stupid, he wins. All of Law's best damaging attacks are close range, whereas Gremmy can reality warp from a distance.

Law could go for a TK ragdoll with Tact, but if Gremmy can concentrate enough to use his powers its over.

And what exactly does gremmy have that law can't counter with ease? Literally every single thing gremmy has shown can and will be countered by Law. And gremmy doesn't blitz, he just stays in a position and either tanks attack or attacks his opponent from that spot.

In Character law still wins because slicing people in half or killing them is in character for him to do.

OOC Law uses scan then teleports gremmy's brain in-between his sword.

#22 Posted by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: Bloodlusted Gremmy turns him into a cookie

#23 Posted by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

And idk why you keep bringing up in-character because neither are in-character.

#24 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

Asking a couple of things:

- He never used it against someone stronger than him to my knowledge, so will it effect Law?

- How can he do it faster than Law attacks? He has no feats to even say he is a lighting timer... he still needs to think.

#25 Edited by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini said:

@god_vulcan:

- He never used it against someone stronger than him to my knowledge, so will it effect Law?

That's not how Gremmy's power works. Matter transmutation and reality warping ignore strength and durability. Law could tank planet busting attacks and Gremmy still turns him into a cookie

- How can he do it faster than Law attacks? He has no feats to even say he is a lighting timer... he still needs to think.

Kenpachi should be at least a lightning speed, so that's wrong.

#26 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

-Acceptable I guess.

-Kenny barely is but only in reaction, he doesn't move that fast. Not that it matter given Luffy was pre-gear and the starting distance.

#27 Edited by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: Even if Law could blitz he wouldn't get anything out of it. Gremmy could just imagine more of himself (his clones aren't clones but actual separate life forms). Not only that he's been cleaved in half by Kenpachi and if we transfer feets from his creation Lee (Gremmy imagined Lee's powers) he could become spatially intangible.

#28 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

How can he imagine things when he is dead?

He didn't cut/roast his brain thought.

His clones would be a problem, but only if he doesn't die immediately.

He wouldn't be fast enough and Law cuts space so I don't think that would change anything. Could be wrong on the last part thought.

#29 Edited by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini said:

@god_vulcan:

How can he imagine things when he is dead?

Because there are more of him

He didn't cut/roast his brain thought.

Fair enough

His clones would be a problem, but only if he doesn't die immediately.

What? I don't know what you mean by this.

He wouldn't be fast enough and Law cuts space so I don't think that would change.

Law has to open a room and unsheathe his sword while Gremmy only needs to think though.

#30 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

He doesn't start with clones thought.

I mean, since he doesn't starts with clones if he dies immediately they won't be a problem since they won't exist.

You are telling me that Law isn't faster than Luffy pre gear or pre time skip? Come on... not to mention he fought Doffy and Fuji. Is Gremmi who doesn't has the feats to be called lighting timer.

#31 Edited by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: Though only thing I can agree on is the speed aspect. Gremmy could still oneshot by opening Galaxy Room around Law's body and sealing him in a pocket dimension; or like I saw earlier, turning him into a cookie. When he's not jobbing he's far too versatile

#32 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

I agree, if he wasn't so slow this would have been a brutal spite. His powers are really good and if Law doesn't blitz and attack the brain he gets stomped.

Thought I'm curious you don't agree on him not starting the fight with clones? I'm not saying he won't use them as a first thing just that the moment the fight starts they aren't here.

#33 Posted by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: He wouldn't need to start the fight with clones, but I agree with you on Law being faster.

Now my turn to ask questions, how would Law know that his brain is his weak spot? And that he has to attack there first in order to have any chance on winning?

#34 Posted by Blackice709 (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

grem

#35 Edited by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

The clones part was for him reviving.

He has scan and haki which isn't only precog, it allows the user to feel the "life force" and feelings around him. So haki should let him know that the body isn't "real" and there is only a brain.

If he use scan he can simply teleport his brain on his sword.

I'm not too sure on haki thought.

Also he is bloodlusted here so I don't think he will screw around.

#36 Edited by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

imagined dead/imagine he didn't exist/cookie/galaxy room.

#37 Edited by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@kamishini: IIRC the haki thing was never explicitly stated anywhere. Kenbunshoku (aka observation) haki only allows you to feel another's presence outside of precognition, not a life force.

I've used Gremmy in CaV before and I can tell you his capabilities are slept on. When not jobbing or bloodlusted he's OP and broken af. You still haven't really given me a counter to Gremmy's attacks yet, and you already agreed if it wasn't for the fact Gremmy was slower he'd stomp.

Other than debating speed (I already said law was faster) I don't see this going anywhere.

#38 Posted by deactivated-59b71d5620272 (3438 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

I'm not too sure either, but if you are able to feel his presence that should still be enough to understand Gremmi "secret".

Looks like we agree (?). You've said that he is faster and I've said that if Gremmi gets the chance he wins/stomps. I don't really think there are other points to debate tbh.

My original point was that given Law is far faster and can one shot too if he blitz, should since this is bloodlusted, and if he attacks the brain, haki and Scan, he wins. If he doesn't he loses. As simple as that.

#39 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: name 1 time gremmy did any of what you suggested from a distance and not with physical touch? This wank is absurd.

#40 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: And how again does he do that before getting his brain stabbed? IDK if it's me you were referring to about the OOC, but I already gave a scenario for that. Gremmy was basically OOC for more than half the kenpachi fight iirc.

Galaxy room is completely useless against law, he simply teleports out of it's rather small range(room's range is easily the size of an island)

When has gremmy ever created a pocket dimension or dumped someone in one for that matter?

Haki let's you sense life force, and even without that, law has scan, he cab easily tell gremmy's weakness is his brain then teleports it to his sword faster than gremmy can react.

#41 Posted by HigherPower (12206 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

@god_vulcan: And how again does he do that before getting his brain stabbed? IDK if it's me you were referring to about the OOC, but I already gave a scenario for that. Gremmy was basically OOC for more than half the kenpachi fight iirc.

Like I said earlier, he wouldn't know to switch or stab his brain off the bat. Because he wouldn't know that's his weak point. Despite being bloodlusted, Law would likely use Shambles or a TK assault. While I can easily picture Gremmy spamming meteors, turning him into a cookie, or sealing him in a pocket dimension (aka Galaxy Room). Also does OOC mean out of character? Because he was in-character for the Kenpachi fight/

Galaxy room is completely useless against law, he simply teleports out of it's rather small range(room's range is easily the size of an island)

Not if he closes it while he's inside. And Law would be immobilized for at least a short while giving he can't survive in space, giving Gremmy enough time to do so.

When has gremmy ever created a pocket dimension or dumped someone in one for that matter?

When he fought Kenpachi. He only did close Galaxy Room because he wanted him to be killed by the conditions of outer space not use it for BFR.

Haki let's you sense life force,

Someone's presence =/= A life force

and even without that, law has scan, he cab easily tell gremmy's weakness is his brain

The amount of time it would take him to do that would cost him his speed advantage, as Gremmy would turn him into a cookie before that sequence is over. This is a first shot fight with no time to waste, and Gremmy can confuse him with clones because they're all his real body.

then teleports it to his sword faster than gremmy can react.

Gremmy wouldn't have to react because Law would be food. And if Gremmy has clones, teleporting one brain on his sword won't kill the remaining ones.

#42 Posted by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ecoblitz said:

@godren: name 1 time gremmy did any of what you suggested from a distance and not with physical touch? This wank is absurd.

yeah let's stop here since idk what manga your reading :/ never realized the power of imagination works through touch lmao.

#43 Edited by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan said:
@ecoblitz said:

Like I said earlier, he wouldn't know to switch or stab his brain off the bat. Because he wouldn't know that's his weak point. Despite being bloodlusted, Law would likely use Shambles or a TK assault. While I can easily picture Gremmy spamming meteors, turning him into a cookie, or sealing him in a pocket dimension (aka Galaxy Room). Also does OOC mean out of character? Because he was in-character for the Kenpachi fight

Not if he closes it while he's inside. And Law would be immobilized for at least a short while giving he can't survive in space, giving Gremmy enough time to do so.

When he fought Kenpachi. He only did close Galaxy Room because he wanted him to be killed by the conditions of outer space not use it for BFR.

Haki let's you sense life force,

Someone's presence =/= A life force

and even without that, law has scan, he cab easily tell gremmy's weakness is his brain

The amount of time it would take him to do that would cost him his speed advantage, as Gremmy would turn him into a cookie before that sequence is over. This is a first shot fight with no time to waste, and Gremmy can confuse him with clones because they're all his real body.

then teleports it to his sword faster than gremmy can react.

Gremmy wouldn't have to react because Law would be food. And if Gremmy has clones, teleporting one brain on his sword won't kill the remaining ones.

Gemmy himself said that he hadn't felt the way he had about any other fight like the one with Kenny claiming this is the first time and adding actual effort even going as far as saying that he's never thought of something as killing another person to prove his power. If that isn't OOC, I don't know what is. Here.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/575/15
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/575/16
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/575/20

While true that Law wouldn't immediately stab his brain, and is more likely to use shambles to teleport attacks directly towards gremmy and we all know Gremmy likes to tank rather than evade don't just tell me he'll imagine himself healed until you show feats of him restoring himself from spatial cutting because it's different from normal damage.

Short While? Law isn't dumb like Zaraki, he doesn't like tanking things the second he feels any pain, he's teleporting out of it, and gremmy would need at least 5-6 clones and some time to surround Law to make galaxy room even remotely possible and you can't argue that within that time law who is much faster can't get scan up and teleport Gremmy's head into his sword or vice versa, so no, Galaxy room is off the table.

[IMG]http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/578/9[/IMG]

I think galaxy room is more a portal(seeing as he was about to close the opening and didn't just transport him and himself to outer space as the platform he created was still visible) than a pocket dimension.

I agree about the haki stuff, though it does say they can sense aura's too.

No, it would not, why?

1. Gremmy doesn't blitz.

2. He needs to physically touch someone to do that.

3. Him bringing clones would just force law to deal with him even more drastically within a shorter time period.

How would law be food when he's not even remotely close to gremmy and can blitz?

I'M NEW HERE SO I"M NOT SURE HOW THE SPOILER TAGS AND EVERYTHING WORKS AND ALL.

#44 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Law is simply one of those characters you have to be a great deal faster than to beat.

#45 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren:

@godren said:
@ecoblitz said:

yeah let's stop here since idk what manga your reading :/ never realized the power of imagination works through touch lmao.

Since here

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/572/16

#46 Edited by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: What are you showing me he imagined her bones were made of cookies. It has nothing to do with touch.i'm guessing he touched the sky and pulled the meteor out the heavens as well?or he physically ripped open the tear in space he created to try and kill Kenpachi?

#47 Posted by EcoBlitz (4607 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: You're missing the point, I didn't say his powers worked through touch, I said him directly affecting the composition of a being is what requires touch.

#48 Posted by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I'm not missing anything you're making up imaginary limitations.nowhere was this stated or even implied in the manga.literally, nothing you posted supports your claim of gremmy requiring physical touch to affect someones composition.

#49 Edited by Ungas123 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

If Gremmy isnt jobbing, he wins; if not, then Trafalgar.

Avatar image for universeichigo1
#50 Posted by universeichigo1 (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: galaxy room is not a portal it is a pocket dimension soul society has no stars just 8 layers the 8th being the final and the biggest it has infinite space read the manga again