• 61 results
#1 Posted by Ninelven (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Trafalgar Law enters Marvel/DC.

Strongest single opponent or team he could defeat?

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Ninelven (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Posted by Chris-Sama (3625 posts) - - Show Bio

Law would be able to make it a decent way. Hes extremely durable, fast enough to tango with doffy and his DF is extremely OP along with his sensory and armament haki.

#4 Posted by Ninelven (103 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by seastone98 (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

Dere r so MANY ppl he would loose 2 its not even funny.....

#6 Edited by theonlytruth (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

Could probably handle every street tier but that's all i'm gonna say

#7 Edited by HigherPower (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

Law is vastly hypersonic mid tier with spatial dismemberment, telekinesis and telefragging hax. That's all I'm gonna say.

#8 Posted by FlashingSabre (2696 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd make it up to the herald-class guys, most likely.

#9 Edited by HigherPower (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Law isn't anywhere close to herald tier. No one in the HST is.

#10 Posted by Warlockmage (6916 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd make it up to the herald-class guys, most likely.

lol

#11 Edited by FlashingSabre (2696 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Warlockmage (6916 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: still lol, hes not beating Supergirl or anyone else on that power level (which is well below Herald Level) either so still lol

#13 Posted by HigherPower (10824 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre: Like I said, he isn't anywhere close to herald tier, so that's still wrong.

#14 Posted by FlashingSabre (2696 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by FlashingSabre (2696 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_buster: Who below herald level could beat him? Maybe Donna Troy, but she might not be fast enough. I can't think of anyone else.

#16 Posted by EcoBlitz (991 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlockmage: if supergirl doesn’t blitz, she’s not winning that fight. You can’t tank Law’s techniques without haki so her durability doesn’t help, he’s blood listed so her head is coming off in a casual slice as he’s pulling out his sword(if she doesn’t blitz)

#17 Posted by DrPepperMan (3057 posts) - - Show Bio

For absolute sure he isn't beating Loeb Rulk or Supergirl. I'm fairly certain Thor can murder Law if he gets his hands on him. Savage hulk too.

I don't know enough about the character to say weaker characters can beat him other than Synapses force storm.

#18 Posted by savythegawd (95 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Overwarrior2 (1246 posts) - - Show Bio

With Law its simple. You need 1 of 2 factors to beat him, in addition to having city to island level power.

1. Faster then him. If a character is a lot faster then him they can win, as they can avoid his hax.

2. A High degree of resistance to spacial manipulation.

Even if a character has stupidly high durability, and brute power they will lose to law without one of the above 2.

For example Law fodderizes any version of Hulk including WBH, even though logically WBH should be multiple tiers higher. Simply because Law is faster and can attack far faster, and one attack would be enough to turn Hulk into a billion pieces.

#20 Posted by Skrskr (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

He’d do even better against teams seeing as how he can make them switch consciousness putting them in bodies they don’t know how to use.

#21 Posted by Warlockmage (6916 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlockmage: Since when is SG not herald tier?

Supergirl has never been herald tier (unless you're gonna count pre-crisis)

heck Superman is low herald tier and Supergirl is well below him.

guys like Quasar, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Star Dust. those are herald tier characters. Guys like Air Walker and Fire Lord, despite being heralds of Galactus, are not herald tier by feats.

#22 Edited by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrecks any street leveller without his DF, beats most mid tiers, loses to the high tiers who are fast enough to blitz him or have a counter to space manipulation but he stands a chance against some high tiers because he's just that hax

#23 Posted by FlashingSabre (2696 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman: Hulk is defenseless against Scalpel, Injection Shot, and Heart Transfer. And he's obviously getting blitzed.

#24 Posted by shirso (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking a straight up brawl, I guess you have to go up to at least Rulk tier guys. Law is far faster than even many Marvel high tiers, has spiritual armor, almost certainly precognition and has a lot of deadly hax.

That's not counting glass canon telepaths, energy manipulators, etc who can take him.

#25 Posted by KingFrieza (1027 posts) - - Show Bio

He could beat some high tiers, maybe even low herald if they have the wrong powerset to fight him, you need to be a speedster or have high hax resistance to beat him.

He can telefrag, switch people’s mind into different bodies, hit you with radiation, cut you into pieces while ignoring durability, teleport, remove your heart(teleport it to him then stab it), switch the locations of attacks or people, and i’m probably missing quite a few abilities as well...

Most of his attacks are spacial manipulation, so it’s free of any nlf, if the character has mountain+ spacial manipulation resistance then he can resist it.

#26 Posted by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

Law cannot telefrag

#27 Edited by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingfrieza: Scanning for hidden objects and casual mountain level TK are the only ones you missed as well as granting immortality but that isn't combat applicable

#28 Posted by Lucano (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this guy immune to TP? I'm gonna say Magneto from Marvel could take him down... Probably Manchester Black from DC from I am reading about him.

#29 Posted by Skrskr (2344 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano: no telepaths yet in the series that I remember, haki is weaponized willpower though (idk if you can make an argument for that)

But 0 feats against any telepaths.

#30 Posted by Lucano (3085 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: Then my money is on any high mid tier to high tier telepath, specially Manchester. And yes, I stand with my Magneto pick.

#31 Posted by DeathHero61 (17130 posts) - - Show Bio

With Law its simple. You need 1 of 2 factors to beat him, in addition to having city to island level power.

1. Faster then him. If a character is a lot faster then him they can win, as they can avoid his hax.

2. A High degree of resistance to spacial manipulation.

Even if a character has stupidly high durability, and brute power they will lose to law without one of the above 2.

For example Law fodderizes any version of Hulk including WBH, even though logically WBH should be multiple tiers higher. Simply because Law is faster and can attack far faster, and one attack would be enough to turn Hulk into a billion pieces.

Actually Hulk is pretty dumb regarding reality warping and spatial manipulation, I recall there being instances of him resisting such abilities.

#32 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@overwarrior2: Fodderrize WBH? Someone who always releases gamma bursts that vaporized characters who have savage hulk level durability, if not higher?

#33 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso: what do you mean by brawl? Like in hand to hand? Rulk level character will one shot him though.

The only thing he has to beat them is hax. He is no durability what so even to take a punch from rulk level characters.

#34 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: Except rulk won't get a chance to punch him before he gets haxed.

I say he would be at team buster level,due to his haxed way of fighting.

#35 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190:

He said in a brawl. Not does it matter, if they know about each other, rulk will one shot with a thunderclap.

In a random fight, law will win.

And what team buster? Even Spider-Man can be a team buster if he is facing lower levels than him. If he is facing against 1 telepath on the other team, Law is finished.

So specify what team.

Avatar image for ifdcruledtheworld
#36 Posted by IfDCRuledTheWorld (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty far. Unless your're speedster or maybe a telepath, there's no winning against Law in the Marvel/Dc universe. His hax are too great.

#37 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1292 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess if they know about him,rulk tiers might win.

Team buster like the x-men excluding iceman.

Yeah,he could give them a run for their money if they know nothing about him.

#38 Posted by Andromeda101 (1320 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190 said:

I guess if they know about him,rulk tiers might win.

Team buster like the x-men excluding iceman.

Yeah,he could give them a run for their money if they know nothing about him.

You should be more specific on what members as well IMO.

The X-Men really had a great variety of teams after all.

#39 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: I won't say might. Law doesn't have the dirabilty to survive a thibde4clap and neither is he fast enough to escape the radius of an AOE attack.

#40 Posted by Novawing (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Competent Law should be able to switch the minds of anyone without TP resistance with a regular person, then it's a stomp

#41 Posted by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

'neither is he fast enough to escape the radius of an AOE attack.'

You mean sound? He's easy into the double digit mach range and he has precog on top of that so he should be able avoid the AOE just fine, when we factor in he can make his room bigger than a mountain and he can teleport wherever he pleases I'd argue he could avoid the AOE

#43 Posted by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: It is actually faster than the speed of sound. Anyway, it is something he can't see. What is he going to react too? Rulk moving his hands? The shockwave is invisible and can't be seen. He can't reach to nothing.

That is absurd.

Maybe if he survives then first one, sure but he doesn't have any durability feats to suggest he can.

#44 Edited by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@spicedrum: It is actually faster than the speed of sound.

How fast is it then?

Anyway, it is something he can't see.

He has precog so he doesn't need to be able to see it, he will get a premonition of the attack in his mind's eye/how much damage he'll take etc

What is he going to react too? Rulk moving his hands? The shockwave is invisible and can't be seen. He can't reach to nothing.

See above

That is absurd.

Do you know what Observation Haki is?

Maybe if he survives then first one, sure but he doesn't have any durability feats to suggest he can.

He won't get touched by it in the first place

#45 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: The problem is not speed, it is that it can't be seen.

Yes, he will see rulk clap his hands and that is it. The shockwave itself, he won't see. Not to mention, he won't know how strong the attack is or that it is an AOE attack.

This is not about observation haku, this is about not knowing about the attack and that it is an AOE attack. Do you know what an AOE attack is?

If he doesn't know, he will get touched. And it is not like rulk is stupid, he will spam this attack.

#46 Posted by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: The problem is not speed, it is that it can't be seen.

Yes, he will see rulk clap his hands and that is it. The shockwave itself, he won't see. Not to mention, he won't know how strong the attack is or that it is an AOE attack.

Observation Haki's precog capabilities enable the user to get a premonition of their opponent's attack in their head, ergo Law will get a vision in his mind of Rulk thunderclapping and the damage it will do to him- take him out, therefore with his much faster speed he will teleport to the other side of his room or dismember Rulk before he claps

#47 Edited by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: God damn, I know what it does. But no one in one piece can see or reach to something that is invisible and is an AOE attack. That is the point of the thunderclap.

Again, he will see rulk thunderclapping and that is it. He has never seen this attack before, he doesn't know what it will do and he doesn't know that it is an AOE attack. Someone clapping to him won't look suspicious, anyone can just clap.

#48 Posted by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: God damn, I know what it does. But no one in one piece can see or reach to something that is invisible and is an AOE attack. That is the point of the thunderclap.

Again, he will see rulk thunderclapping and that is it. He has never seen this attack before, he doesn't know what it will do and he doesn't know that it is an AOE attack. Someone clapping to him won't look suspicious, anyone can just clap.

One more time and then a bit extra: Law will get a vision of Rulk clapping and the shockwave that causes which will take Law out, after having this vision of Rulk's attack, he will dismember him before he does it, because, once again: he will get a vision of Rulk one-shotting him

#49 Posted by TheOriginalOne (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@spicedrum: How will he get this vision? Being able to react to an attack doesn't mean you know the destructive capabilities of it. That is like saying luffy will react to a bijuu bomb but he will also know how strong the attack is.

That is wrong. Nothing in one piece suggest observational haku does that. You are making this stuff up on your own. Knowing an attack is coming and knowing what damage it does is 2 different things.

He won't get any vision like that, Law can't see into the future unlike katakuri. All he will know is that an attack is coming but he won't know that it is AOE attack or how strong it is.

#50 Edited by SpicedRum (229 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@spicedrum: How will he get this vision?

By using Observation Haki

Being able to react to an attack doesn't mean you know the destructive capabilities of it.

He will see the move play out in his mind

That is like saying luffy will react to a bijuu bomb but he will also know how strong the attack is.

False equivalency considering a bijuu bomb is much much faster than Rulk's shock wave which you've just vaguely defined as 'faster than sound'

That is wrong. Nothing in one piece suggest observational haku does that. You are making this stuff up on your own. Knowing an attack is coming and knowing what damage it does is 2 different things.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He won't get any vision like that,

Yes he will since that's the basic function of precog Observation Haki

Law can't see into the future unlike katakuri.

Katakuri's observation Haki is advanced to the point where he can see events, whereas base Haki just lets you read someone's mind and get an image of their attack

All he will know is that an attack is coming but he won't know that it is AOE attack or how strong it is.

No, he'll see what it will do