No Caption Provided

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Magicalmoment

hulk wins, nt an easy fight though since toxin is pretty strong(75 tons)

GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GhostPool
Magicalmoment said:
hulk wins, nt an easy fight though since toxin is pretty strong(75 tons)

dude i never knew he could lift 75 tons
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#5  Edited By The_Martian

This isn't Toxin, this is Venom and Carnage combined. I know that recently happened in Ultimate Marvel, not sure about 616

Ultimate Venom combined with Carnage
Ultimate Venom combined with Carnage

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Magicalmoment
@GhostPool: he was able to manhandle carnage who is a 50 tonner athough esclnir should be able to tell u more about it
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Toxin is more agile and can lift approximately more than Venom, Carnage & Spider-man combined, isn't that right?  And his resistance to classic  symbiote weaknesses is enhanced, so, theoretically, he could withstand  thunderclaps and fight back. But  in all honesty, I don't see how he could hurt the Hulk. He  is strong and durable enough in his own right. Eventually I think he takes this. The only way for Toxin to pull it out , is by using his surroundings to his benefit or by outsmarting the Hulk.The chances of that happening are quite slim, but still…

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Magicalmoment

so is it the ultimate one or the normal one born by carnage?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian
Magicalmoment said:
so is it the ultimate one or the normal one born by carnage?
Well the title said "Venom & Carnage combined" so I assumed that was who we were talking about. Toxin is not Venom and Carnage combined, but the offspring of Carnage.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Magicalmoment
@Morpheus_: even though the resistance is enhanced, it would still hurt him
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By claws

thunderclap ftw...

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Morpheus_ said:
Toxin is more agile and can lift approximately more than Venom, Carnage & Spider-man combined, isn't that right?  And his ... [more]

You have to remember that Toxin has both his father and grandfather's abilities. So no only can he blend into the surrounding, he can also make weapons out of his symbiot, and they seem to be stronger and more durable than Carnage's. Toxin would be able to stay out of Hulk's reach using his smaller (spider-venom) like form, and cut away at him w/ his claws, then go after him in his more massive venom-like form to get in close and do some damage, so he could hurt Hulk. Still loses though..but he can hurt him.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Magicalmoment said:
@Morpheus_: even though the resistance is enhanced, it would still hurt him
Agreed. Never said anything to the contrary.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Emerald_General_Jai: 

By saying he couldn't hurt him, I mean permanently,  KO him. Other than that, yes, he could hurt him. But nothing the Hulk hasn't healed from, before.

By the way, how does Toxin go, strategically speaking?

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Omg chris

its sad because toxin has a lot of potential he has powers that carnage and venom wish they had but the winner willl be hulk a couple thunderclaps will weaken him then hulk could give him the good all haymaker...

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus_ said:
@Emerald_General_Jai:  By saying he couldn't hurt him, I mean permanently,  KO him. Other than that, yes, he could hurt him. ... [more]

He's the best of both worlds as far as the symbiots go. I mean they really do get better w/ every generation. He has his smaller form, the one that looks like Spidey, and in it he's faster and more agile than Pete, stronger than Carnage, and still is able to create weapons from his hands like dear ol dad. He also shares Venom's ability to camoflouge(def sp check) himself. Then you have his hulk-out form. He's slower and more bulky, but a powerhouse on his grandfather venom's level. An the strenght diffrence between him and carnage is the same between ol red and venom, an that's b4 he hulks out. All around he's one heck of a fighter. Yet you do have the gist of it, nothing he could do would really hurt Hulk that badly, enough to piss him off (enlarging the gap of strength between them) but not enough to put the Green Goliath down.
GhostPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By GhostPool

anyone else

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Emerald_General_Jai:  Yes, I am aware of his two "forms". I thought his body begins to enlarge the angrier he gets though, isn't that right? And what about his intelligence? 

Also, The OP left  did not specify where they would fight, and I think we are in agreement that in close space there is little to nothing that Toxin could do in the long run.
But what about...let's say  an abandoned city? So that there would be no civillians for Toxin to worry about . Could he use his surroundings to his benefit and snatch a victory?

Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morpheus_ said:
@Emerald_General_Jai:  Yes, I am aware of his two "forms". I thought his body begins to enlarge the angrier he gets ... [more]

I don't think it's specific to just if he gets angrier or not, but he is more likely to Hulk out when he's scared or angry.

Yeah, though probably at a 3-4/10. Most times Hulk is just to overwhelming a force, but just like Spidey has managed to get his objectives against MR. Purple Pants, Toxin could 2.
why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By why so serious

I like Toxi but I gotta say hulk.  I mean comon that big green guy ripped adamantium into like two pieces. ( I know that's in a different universe but still).

Owning Iron Man ( even with his enhanced armour) 

Defeated the Sentry 

And here's sentry effortless taking out carnage. 

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By yodagod

Hulk is waaaaayyyyyy toooooooo much for any combination of sybiotes.  Toxin, Carnage, Venom and all the others at the same time aren't enough to do much more than annoy the Hulk.
celmaijmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By celmaijmen

I think this fight can go either way

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By iLLituracy
@why so serious said:
"
I like Toxi but I gotta say hulk.  I mean comon that big green guy ripped adamantium into like two pieces. ( I know that's in a different universe but still).

Owning Iron Man ( even with his enhanced armour) 

Defeated the Sentry 

And here's sentry effortless taking out carnage. 

"
The first scan you claim to know is from the Ultimate Universe, but there's a few things you left out--Ultimate Adamantium isn't unbreakable, if I remember correctly. Nor is it bonded over Wolverine's joints [the Ultimate Universe actually tries to make sense, if it were over his joints, he would practically be a statue]. Even then, you can't apply Ultimate Hulk feats to Hulk.

The second scan doesn't show him beating anyone, but then again, I can't remember an instance where Iron Man actually beat Hulk.

The third scan is the cover. In the actual book Hulk barely beats Sentry, and that was Warbound Hulk, not normal Hulk.

The fourth scan is irrelevant, ABC logic doesn't work, especially in this battle. That's Carnage. That's Sentry. This is Toxin Vs. Hulk.

Anyway, realistically, with Hulk's durability, I don't think Toxin should be able to hurt him. But seeing as how his durability showings teeter back and forth, Toxin's a baby compared to Venom and Carnage. He's very controlled, he holds back a lot from his impulses, a lot of that comes from his host who is constantly tugging the leash. It's interesting, because with some more feats from Toxin, he could possibly do better than a Wolverine or most people who constantly fail against the Hulk under the right conditions. But seeing as how he only appeared in two different series and has yet to reappear, I'm going to say Hulk.
Holacik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Holacik
@iLLituracy said:
  The second scan doesn't show him beating anyone, but then again, I can't remember an instance where Iron Man actually beat Hulk. 
Iron Man actually koed the Hulk once but it completely used up all his suits power leaving him completely helpless.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iLLituracy
@Holacik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
Iron Man actually koed the Hulk once but it completely used up all his suits power leaving him completely helpless. "
Right, Iron Man #132.
mrwenpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mrwenpire
@Holacik said:
" @iLLituracy said:
Iron Man actually koed the Hulk once but it completely used up all his suits power leaving him completely helpless. "

Neh, Hulk turned Iron Man into a tin can last time they fought.  but this is off topic so I wont go into it.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27  Edited By InnerVenom123

We just made a "Toxin VS Mr. Fixit" thread a minute ago... lmao
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

why so serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By why so serious

HULK SMASHES TOXIN HARD IN THE NARD!!!!!!!

ojay26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ojay26
@why so serious:
the only way to stop Hulk is Jubillee  lol... actually though could Rogue tap him out, by like draining him?
exhibitvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By exhibitvision

Rainja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By Rainja

Of Course Toxin can Hurt the HULK, i can see him doing some serious damage to the hulk but ultimately i see The HULK doing some Horrendous damage back to Toxin in return. If  toxin just blindly rushes in  he will get smashed. And for the record peeps Hulk isn't as slow as y'all may think,he just doesn't like to dodge or react at superhuman levels because he is stupendously durable but has been known on some occasions to react unexpectedly and incredibly fast so toxin wouldn't be getting to dodge the hulk as much as he would like.

chrisp0394

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By chrisp0394

@Morpheus_ said:

Toxin is more agile and can lift approximately more than Venom, Carnage & Spider-man combined, isn't that right? And his resistance to classic symbiote weaknesses is enhanced, so, theoretically, he could withstand thunderclaps and fight back. But in all honesty, I don't see how he could hurt the Hulk. He is strong and durable enough in his own right. Eventually I think he takes this. The only way for Toxin to pull it out , is by using his surroundings to his benefit or by outsmarting the Hulk.The chancesof thathappening are quiteslim, but still…

Mhm and I think that is being generous in the symbiote's favor. The thunderclaps may not do much, but in my opinion, the continuous exchange of physical blows gives the hulk the advantage minute by minute. Even if they had the same amount of stamina, the hulk has a much nastier hit. Also I really don't see how the surroundings could be turned into an advantage against the hulk in anywhere they would likely meet. Outsmarting him probably wouldn't work either, after all, the leader can't defeat him ;)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dondave

Hulk ftw

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

What's the point of bumping this thread?