Spiderman bounded with Toxin

No Caption Provided

vs

Hulk

No Caption Provided

Limitations & Info

Hulk cant go world breaker

Hulk is super pissed

Hulk is in his current form (where hes not stupid)

Spiderman is in his upgraded form (when he could lift 25 tons) with knowledge of his kung fu

Spiderman is bloodlusted & one with Toxin

Toxin cant jump on hulk & control him

This takes place in Utopia

No prep random encounter

who wins this fight & Why?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By slimj87d

This topic just doesn't work... this is as bad as those topics giving Hulk a red ring and facing him against Superman.

That being said, Hulk can beat any symbiote with a thunderclap.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk stomps.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

Hulk could just as easily rip Spider-man limb from limb and stomp on his head multiple times as he could thunder-clap.

Hulk wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Killemall

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Hulk stomps.

This!

Howsoever you put it , its a 25 tonner vs 100+ tonner with near invulnerability (yeah thats what the marvel bio of 2012 says, better than Thor )

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Hulk stomps.

This!

Howsoever you put it , its a 25 tonner vs 100+ tonner with near invulnerability (yeah thats what the marvel bio of 2012 says, better than Thor )

Spidey with Toxin would be a 75 tonner but yeah, Hulk would still stomp.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Killemall

Honestly speaking, i have pretty much 0 knoweledge on Toxin apart from that he's a kind a symboite right? Also i though OP said 25 tonner?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

Honestly speaking, i have pretty much 0 knoweledge on Toxin apart from that he's a kind a symboite right? Also i though OP said 25 tonner?

The OP must not know much about Toxin. Hes the strongest symbiote on Earth.

Heres Toxin 's real stats:

No Caption Provided

It says his strength is greater than Venom's and Carnage's combined, so at the very least he is a 75 tonner (Venom is a 25 tonner and Carnage is a 50 tonner).

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Floopay

If this were stupid Hulk I might give Toxin a chance, but it's not.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#10  Edited By DATNIGGA

@SlimJ87D: @venomoushatred1001: @Killemall: @Floopay: @Deranged Midget:

This is not a stomp alow me to point out why...

ok Eddie broke at his peak could bench press 700 pounds with venom that turned to 50,000 pounds which is 25 tons

the Base spiderman I'm talking about here is 25 tonner Toxin BY HIMSELF ON A REGULAR PERSON is 90 tonner (seriously toxin is that strong look at his bio) the strongest symbiote thus far by being bonded with toxin this would arguably make spiderman a 100 toner. & he would get faster

Regular spiderman can dance circles around the hulk with his speed and agility now imagine a 100 toner spiderman getting 7 or more hits on hulk plus with the added bonus that hes bloodlusted can make himself bigger & can generate Gaint sharp claws with tendrils spider sense with kung fu & super senses ....

this wouldn't be a stomp Peter can hold his own under these circumstances

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By Strider1992

@DATNIGGA: That is actually a very good point. Problem is i'm not sure if Parker could KO Hulk before he got angry enough to surpass him.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Strider92: I'm not sure about decapitation but I know he would get him with a many stabs & Slashes to vital area's done quick enough he could overload hulks healing factor thus allowing him to kill him.. it would be a close fight because they both have many ways to kill each other but parker could defiantly win

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk stomps.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Hulk isn't as slow as many people think, and Parker has no way of injuring Hulk without either plot or bad writing.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Since I'm busy, I'm just going to post these for the thread's sake (Originally posted by Jasho44):

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By slimj87d

@DATNIGGA said:

ok Eddie broke at his peak could bench press 700 pounds with venom that turned to 50,000 pounds which is 25 tons

the Base spiderman I'm talking about here is 25 tonner Toxin BY HIMSELF ON A REGULAR PERSON is 90 tonner (seriously toxin is that strong look at his bio) the strongest symbiote thus far by being bonded with toxin this would arguably make spiderman a 100 toner. & he would get faster

Regular spiderman can dance circles around the hulk with his speed and agility now imagine a 100 toner spiderman getting 7 or more hits on hulk plus with the added bonus that hes bloodlusted can make himself bigger & can generate Gaint sharp claws with tendrils spider sense with kung fu & super senses ....

You don't understand. The Symbtiotes weakness is loud sounds. Hulk can create one of the loudest sounds on earth, a Thunderclap that is a sonic boom powerful enough to lift cars and vehicles. The symbiote would fly right off Spider-man. And so what if Spider-man is close to lifting 100 tons, Hulk lifted about 150 billion tons as savage Hulk, and it doesn't mean Parker would be able to punch that hard. Punching relies on speed. And even if he could punch with a force of 100 tons, the Hulk survives punches from LA to West Virginia with a one hundred trillion tons worth of force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Deranged Midget

@DATNIGGA said:

Half of your post is irrelevant. Brock Venom was a 11 tonner at best.

Secondly, Hulk is far beyond a 100 tonner and isn't a mindless brute in his current form nor has been for a few years. Spider-man with Toxin might be able to land a few good hits, but Hulk won't have much trouble.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By slimj87d

@Deranged Midget: Hehe, beat you to it. beat you to it beat you to it! hehe.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickthedevil

@SlimJ87D said:

i'm sure spidey has KO'ed Hulk before...

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DATNIGGA

@PunkMastaFlex: Hulk isnt slow but he isnt as quick as spidey ethier...

also I would like to point out that spiderman with toxin is lot stronger & faster than those hulked out warhogs

& even though hulk is above being a 100 tonner... you think a 100 tonner spiderman with giant claws & sharp tendrils has No way of injuring hulk? Regular spiderman can get multiple hits off on hulk usually.. but now he can get the same amount of hits but with more damage & force behind them

@Deranged Midget:

Its not Irrelevant my point was that Venom amplified brock's strength Toxin is stronger than carnage & venom so imagine what Toxin would amplify a 25 ton parker up to?

& No venom is not an 11 tonner. hes 25 thats been common knowledge for awhile now

@SlimJ87D: Toxin is highly resistant to loud noises & sonic waves

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@DATNIGGA:

Hulk isnt slow but he isnt as quick as spidey ethier...

Hulk can leap into the atmosphere within seconds. What would happen if Hulk decided to simply leap towards Spider-Man with equivocal levels liaison to that of the atmospheric jump? Spider-Man MAY dodge it, but the sheer force of Hulk's strikes will indirectly hit Spider-Man and it will kill him. You've seen the damage that comes as a result due to how physically powerful Hulk is. Spider-Man has no chance within close range or any range for that matter.

also I would like to point out that spiderman with toxin is lot stronger & faster than those hulked out warhogs

Are you aware of the underground pressure per square inch in the Earth's mantle?

& even though hulk is above being a 100 tonner... you think a 100 tonner spiderman with giant claws & sharp tendrils has No way of injuring hulk? Regular spiderman can get multiple hits off on hulk usually.. but now he can get the same amount of hits but with more damage & force behind them

Classic Hulk isn't equivocal to the current Hulk. Current Hulk is actually smart in comparison to his classic incarnation. She-Hulk was incapable of injuring World War Hulk with a direct strike to his face and Hulk was capable of combating against Zeus and taking many hits without dying. Hulk is vastly above that of a hundred tonner, he's well in the hundred trillions to quadrillions area now. One indirect strike from Hulk will create a reverberation larger than that of a city size and kill Spider-Man. Spider-Man can decide to strike and jump around Hulk all he wants, it won't save him from one thunder-clap or a shock wave from one strike to the ground.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By slimj87d

@DATNIGGA said:

@PunkMastaFlex: Hulk isnt slow but he isnt as quick as spidey ethier...

@Deranged Midget:

Its not Irrelevant my point was that Venom amplified brock's strength Toxin is stronger than carnage & venom so imagine what Toxin would amplify a 25 ton parker up to?

& No venom is not an 11 tonner. hes 25 thats been common knowledge for awhile now

@SlimJ87D: Toxin is highly resistant to loud noises & sonic waves

Let me know when he's resistant enough to withstand a thunderclap from Hulk.

Let me know when he can punch more than 1 trillion tons.

Let me know if he has a healing factor or is closely as durable as Hulk.

Let me know when he can lift 150 billion tons.

Be honest, just admit this thread is a mismatch. Just admit it.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By slimj87d

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@DATNIGGA:

Hulk isnt slow but he isnt as quick as spidey ethier...

Hulk can leap into the atmosphere within seconds. What would happen if Hulk decided to simply leap towards Spider-Man with equivocal levels liaison to that of the atmospheric jump? Spider-Man MAY dodge it, but the sheer force of Hulk's strikes will indirectly hit Spider-Man and it will kill him. You've seen the damage that comes as a result due to how physically powerful Hulk is. Spider-Man has no chance within close range or any range for that matter.

Are you aware of the underground pressure per square inch in the Earth's mantle?

Classic Hulk isn't equivocal to the current Hulk. Current Hulk is actually smart in comparison to his classic incarnation. She-Hulk was incapable of injuring World War Hulk with a direct strike to his face and Hulk was capable of combating against Zeus and taking many hits without dying. Hulk is vastly above that of a hundred tonner, he's well in the hundred trillions to quadrillions area now. One indirect strike from Hulk will create a reverberation larger than that of a city size and kill Spider-Man. Spider-Man can decide to strike and jump around Hulk all he wants, it won't save him from one thunder-clap or a shock wave from one strike to the ground.

Did you know that Hulk actually gives off energy now? That's how he and Red She-Hulk destroyed the planet before. So when he's glowing green like that, in addition to his strength already, the gamma radiation contributes to his blows also.

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44
@nickthedevil said:

@SlimJ87D said:

pis. There are a few encounters where spider-man can't hurt hulk...

Anyways...
Hulk wins via thunder claps. 
Hulk wins via thunder claps. 
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Deranged Midget

@nickthedevil said:

@SlimJ87D said:

Temporarily, at it barely lasted a panel.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

@DATNIGGA: Wrong, Brock as Venom was never over 11 tonnes, maybe 15 if you want to feel generous. The only Venom that has been beyond 25 tonnes was Gargan Venom.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strider1992

@DATNIGGA said:

@Deranged Midget:

Unfortunately Peter is no longer a 25 tonner since OMD he's back to being a 15 tonner. His clone Kaine is now the 25 tonner with the "Other" abilities.

@SlimJ87D said:

Let me know when he's resistant enough to withstand a thunderclap from Hulk.

Let me know when he can punch more than 1 trillion tons.

Let me know if he has a healing factor or is closely as durable as Hulk.

Let me know when he can lift 150 billion tons.

Be honest, just admit this thread is a mismatch. Just admit it.

While I agree Hulk probably wins doesn't he need to get pretty angry to use that level of strength? I don't know much about Hulk as he's never been a character that interested me so there's a good chance i'm wrong lol so please correct me if that is the case.

Even if this is the case and Hulk needs to get angry to use that kind of strength Hulk is to durable for Parker to put down before he gets angry enough to beat him down. So ultimately Hulk wins. All this really depends on is how long it takes.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Deranged Midget said:

@DATNIGGA: Wrong, Brock as Venom was never over 11 tonnes, maybe 15 if you want to feel generous. The only Venom that has been beyond 25 tonnes was Gargan Venom.

It says here that he can lift 25 tones. But either way Hulk stomps regardless. 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jashro44
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Deranged Midget said:

Thats the marvel class system. Class 25 puts you any where from 10-25 tons (I'll upload the scan which says this later when I'm at home if you want to see it). It doesn't contradict the other bios which have ranked him as a 11 tonner. Even his anti-venom bio said he was 11 tons. I'll upload the scans later if you want to see them.

@Strider92
Hulk in more recent showings seems to have a base level well beyond 100 tons. Either way there is no way toxin can win this fight. Even professor hulk had enough strength to separate the symbiote from its host with thunder claps. 

@Deranged Midget
According to his bio gargan as venom is 40 tons.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@DATNIGGA said:

Based on the bio he CANNOT be 90 tonner because the bio clearly have kept him at strength class 5, which according to marvel is between 25 - 75 ton range, remember the tons are exclusive, which means he is greater than 25 tonner and less than 75 tonner.

Also i could just have easily put in Hulk's bio, hulk currently ranks 7 on strength (which according to Marvel bio is incalculable: in excess to 100 tons) granted that doesnt tell us much about his strength because we all know Hulk's easily 100+ tonner but we dont know exactly how strong he is. The real problem is durability, bio ranks him as 7, which according to marvel stands at virtually indestructible.

You can turn around and say well bio isnt the be all and end all in Marvel, which i would agree, but the problem is Hulk has feats to prove he's far more durable for Spiderman to handle.

Hulk is not as slow as people here think. Bio ranks both hulk and spiderman at 3, which has a peak range of 700MPH. No one's arguing Spiderman isnt fater, but their fight would prove that although hulk initially has problem tagging spiderman, once he gets angry he seems to get stronger as well as faster.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@jashro44 said:
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
@Deranged Midget said:

Thats the marvel class system. Class 25 puts you any where from 10-25 tons (I'll upload the scan which says this later when I'm at home if you want to see it). It doesn't contradict the other bios which have ranked him as a 11 tonner. Even his anti-venom bio said he was 11 tons. I'll upload the scans later if you want to see them.

Ah my mistake then. 
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deranged Midget

@jashro44: I never said he wasn't, I merely stated that Gargan was the only Venom OVER the 25 tonne range.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44:

@GrandSymbiote94:

Again, he could well over be 11 tons as Tanks can weigh about just as much. Also note that he is holding the tank away from it's center of gravity. The further you hold something from it's center of gravity the greater the "moment" which can make things feel like they weigh double as much. For example, holding a sledge hammer at the head vs holding a sledge hammer at the bottom of it's handle.

No Caption Provided
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@SlimJ87D: Isn't that a bulldozer? 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By slimj87d

@GrandSymbiote94: I can't remember. Can you find the scans? Either way, I just looked up Bulldozer weights and they weigh around the same. In addition, he is still away from the center of gravity as well. Even if the Bulldozer weighed 10 tons, that means he needed much more strength to pick it up the way he did.

Imagine you can lift 135 lbs over your head. Can you do the same at the edge of the bar? Nope.

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@SlimJ87D: I have the issue but not a scanner so I can't post them. But yea that was a bulldozer he was holding above his head. Also I agree with you on how holding something from it's center of Gravity makes it heavier. I was just clarifying that's all.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By slimj87d

@GrandSymbiote94: Yeah, I think Venom is capable of lifting more than 11 tons. Didn't Flash recently lift a tank as well?

GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@SlimJ87D: I don't remember lifting a tank. Unless you count that one scan when he's training with the symbiote. So unless last issue he did (Didn't read yet I'm short on money.) I don't recall a time when he lifted one over his head like Eddie did with the bulldozer.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By TDK_1997

This is a horrible stomp.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bo88gdan

Hulk Stomps

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashro44
@SlimJ87D: Spider-man has also lifted a tank 1 high end showing doesn't prove much. All I was saying was that his bio doesn't actually say its 25 tons, it said he was 11.
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Are you talking about the time he lifted the tank when he didn't know he got the powers of Captain Universe? I see people "try" and use that scan a lot without knowing the fact.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jashro44
@SlimJ87D said:

@jashro44: Are you talking about the time he lifted the tank when he didn't know he got the powers of Captain Universe? I see people "try" and use that scan a lot without knowing the fact.

I guess. But even so I could also bring up the time spider-man supported the weight of the daily bugle, lifted a train, or the time he was hitting thor and thor said he would be "sucking floor if he didn't do something soon", punching out the hulk, and punched out fire lord. Every character has high end feats and low end feats. Venom does not have the strength to lift a tank over his head. 
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I guess. But even so I could also bring up the time spider-man supported the weight of the daily bugle, lifted a train, or the time he was hitting thor and thor said he would be "sucking floor if he didn't do something soon", punching out the hulk, and punched out fire lord. Every character has high end feats and low end feats. Venom does not have the strength to lift a tank over his head.

I debunked the daily bugle scans a long time ago to a crowd of people just to let you know. He was only supporting on column next to 2 others so a domino affect would not happen

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jashro44
@SlimJ87D said:

@jashro44 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

I debunked the daily bugle scans a long time ago to a crowd of people just to let you know. He was only supporting on column next to 2 others so a domino affect would not happen

No Caption Provided
There are still feats of spider-man hurting people like hulk, thor, silver surfer, etc. Venom lifting a tank isn't really something he can do. It is possible he is beyond 11 tons but all I was saying is his bio has him ranked at 11 tons not 25.
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By renamed040924

@DATNIGGA said:

You make valid points.

However, with his durability and healing factor, I'm not sure if even Spider-Toxin could finish Hulk. IMO, all that jumping and dodging just serves to piss Hulk off more then the angry german kid, and eventually... spider goes splat.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44: Yes, I understood your points. But I am pointing something out to you so you can gain knowledge about it so you won't go and use it in a debate like the Spider-man tank feat.

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DATNIGGA

@Strider92: Yea he no longer is but for this fight I left base spiderman at his 25 ton strength level

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Strider1992

@Killemall said:

No one's arguing Spiderman isnt fater, but their fight would prove that although hulk initially has problem tagging spiderman, once he gets angry he seems to get stronger as well as faster.

Better not let Spider-man hear you say that! His trim figure is part of his self esteem!

leeray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By leeray

HULK