Toxic Avenger vs Luke Cage

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Can the Toxic Avenger from Tromaville defeat Luke Cage ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I wanna say Cage but i'm not sure what the Avenger can do.I remeber Toxic Crusaders used to be my favorite when I was a kid and I had all the action figures.I don't remember them being that tough though.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Sweet Christmas

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Vance Astro says:

"I wanna say Cage but i'm not sure what the Avenger can do.I remeber Toxic Crusaders used to be my favorite when I was a kid and I had all the action figures.I don't remember them being that tough though."

I think Cage would lose. Cause Toxic Avenger was invunerable to almost anything. He was being shot at by the Army in the first movie and he didnt flinch one time. He survived a car explosion while inside the car and he is strong enough to punch someones head off and lift a car. I think he wins but Cage is really tough

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rotten gun

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"I wanna say Cage but i'm not sure what the Avenger can do.I remeber Toxic Crusaders used to be my favorite when I was a kid and I had all the action figures.I don't remember them being that tough though."
I think Cage would lose. Cause Toxic Avenger was invunerable to almost anything. He was being shot at by the Army in the first movie and he didnt flinch one time. He survived a car explosion while inside the car and he is strong enough to punch someones head off and lift a car. I think he wins but Cage is really tough"

cage has taken being hit by speeding cars and not had a scratch

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
I think Cage would lose. Cause Toxic Avenger was invunerable to almost anything. He was being shot at by the Army in the first movie and he didnt flinch one time. He survived a car explosion while inside the car and he is strong enough to punch someones head off and lift a car. I think he wins but Cage is really tough"

That means nothing.Only very high powered lazers and adamantium can pierce Cage's skin.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
That means nothing.Only very high powered lazers and adamantium can pierce Cage's skin."

It means something in film. You say high powered lasers and admantium is only what can pierce Cage's skin. Well I havent seen anything able to pierce Toxic Avenger's skin. And who is to say that the car he lifted was his maximum strength ?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
That means nothing.Only very high powered lazers and adamantium can pierce Cage's skin."
It means something in film. You say high powered lasers and admantium is only what can pierce Cage's skin. Well I havent seen anything able to pierce Toxic Avenger's skin. And who is to say that the car he lifted was his maximum strength ? "

Who is to say that Toxic Avenger could hurt Cage?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
It means something in film. You say high powered lasers and admantium is only what can pierce Cage's skin. Well I havent seen anything able to pierce Toxic Avenger's skin. And who is to say that the car he lifted was his maximum strength ? "
Who is to say that Toxic Avenger could hurt Cage?"

Now thats the real question. I have no idea. His super strength is inconsistent. At one point he could lift a car over his head and then in the second film he is getting thrown around by a Sumo Wrestler. Its really weird. LOL

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Now thats the real question. I have no idea. His super strength is inconsistent. At one point he could lift a car over his head and then in the second film he is getting thrown around by a Sumo Wrestler. Its really weird. LOL"

Well I believe Cage is about class 40 strength so...that's way more than one Car.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn  Online

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Now thats the real question. I have no idea. His super strength is inconsistent. At one point he could lift a car over his head and then in the second film he is getting thrown around by a Sumo Wrestler. Its really weird. LOL"
Well I believe Cage is about class 40 strength so...that's way more than one Car."

Yeah, thats quite a bit. I guess this fight all depends on what level of strength Toxic Avenger is really set at.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Rotten gun says:

"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
Well I believe Cage is about class 40 strength so...that's way more than one Car."
cage lifts 25 tonnes... which is still way more than a car"

I thought it was 25 but then I remebered Spider-man being somewhere around that and I knew they weren't on the same level.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rotten gun

Vance Astro says:

"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:
"King Saturn says:
"Vance Astro says:

cage lifts 25 tonnes... which is still way more than a car

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rotten gun

copied this off the marvel website;

Luke Cage

Powers

Cage is superhumanly strong, able to lift/press approximately 25 tons and punch through barriers as thick as four-inch steel plate. His skin is steel-hard and his muscles and bone tissue super-dense; he can withstand conventional handgun fire at a range of four feet and cannot be cut by the sharpest of blades, although in the event of required surgery his skin can be lacerated by an overpowered medical laser. He can withstand up to one-ton impacts or blasts of 150 pounds of TNT without serious injury, and is impervious to temperature extremes and electrical shocks. His recovery time from injury or trauma is usually one-third that of an ordinary human.