•Toshiro is visible and no reiahsu crush

•Win by K.O or DEATH

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mihawk just need to stay away from the ice, toshiro has no feats to take a mihawk slice.

Mihawk wins.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ovy7

Mihawk cause Toshiro starts in Shikai and it takes time to achieve Adult Bankai.

PrinceX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shikai tosh still takes it he dosent need bankai.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk.

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is bankia toshiro he stomps.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do fail to see how toshiro should lose. Yeah mihawks slices are Omega deadly, but it's not like it's gonna tag him. And unless I'm missing something on the stampede movie, which I'm gonna see in a few weeks, what feats does he have in the movie?

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro should win rather easily since Mihawk doesn't have freezing resistance and Toshiro should also be much faster with more versatility due to flight. By hype Mihawk may take this if he gets more feats.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk oneshots.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk slices

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Shikai Toshiro stopped a punch from Gerard,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his regular Bankai would be more than enough to handle Mihawk.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shikai Toshiro stopped a punch from Gerard,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

his regular Bankai would be more than enough to handle Mihawk.

gotta agree with this.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk

Narutoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk wins, Hitsugaya needs his adult form to win, and he will lose before reaching it. He might lose before even reaching bankai.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adult form is not needed at all, Regular Bankai toshiro wins mid diff.

Demoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro wasn't even in his base Bankai for the feat Leo posted, he should win unless Mihawk has more feats I dont know of.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta say, that feat Leo posted is quite good.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk oneshots via a shockwave.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SkySanji

The Gerard feat isn’t impressive at all when you consider the fact that even Mayuri who states he sits in an office all day can react to Toshiro

There goes speed

And for Dc/Ap we still have no proof of Gerard being as physically on par with Shikai Kenpachi as the scan being used to put Gerard on par with Shikai Kenpachi in physicals is only obtained via blocking Shikai Kenpachi with his Shield and hoffung we see a non Shikai Kenpachi cut him when he wasn’t using his shield to And Hoffung to block

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

There goes any arguement for Shikai Toshiro being on par with Gerard which I know for a fact that Leo was trying to prove

if that’s not enough even non Shikai Kenpachi had to hold himself back from chopping a BANKAI Toshiro in half which Toshiro concedes would’ve happened had Kenpachi not held back last second:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stay free.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Zoro would stomp Toshiro btw

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: lol zoro is shit so is sanji or did he do anything in the new chapter.

Toshiro stomps his feat are crazy considering Gerard would solostomp the OP verse

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Mayuri specifically modified his blade for parry’s.

No Caption Provided

And Mayuri is by no means a slow character.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Kenpachi chopped his arm off he was caught off guard later Kenpachi admitted that both Gerards shield and body were tough.

No Caption Provided

Gerard doesn’t need Huffnung to match Shikai Kenpachi in power he later showcased this when he went as far as to place Huffnung down and was going to crush a stronger Kenpachi with a punch before Kenpachi showed his true power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toshiro even took into heavy consideration V1 Gerards power while he was fighting Shikai Kenpachi and came to the conclusion he can Freeze him to the bone.

No Caption Provided

In the instance with Base Kenpachi he wasn’t actually trying to battle him but warn him not to make Gerard more powerful.

We later see he managed to withstand an assault from V2 Vollstandig Gerard.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mihawk is below the likes of these characters and Zoro? You can replace Ikkaku and Yumichika with Zoro and Sanji and this would still be the outcome of that fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mayuri specifically modified his blade for parry’s.

Which was still able to react to Bankai Toshiro.

No Caption Provided

And Mayuri is by no means a slow character.

He is he doesn’t train at all, legit say something he sits in an office all day.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When Kenpachi chopped his arm off he was caught off guard later Kenpachi admitted that both Gerards shield and body were tough.

Off guard excuse is just an excuse especially since it was a non Shikai Kenpachi Chapter 667 He never tried cutting his body so that statement makes no sense.

No Caption Provided

Gerard doesn’t need Huffnung to match Shikai Kenpachi in power he later showcased this when he went as far as to place Huffnung down and was going to crush a stronger Kenpachi with a punch before Kenpachi showed his true power.

Uuuuuuummmm you do realize the scan you posted legit has gerard saying he sees no change in Kenpachi and that his blade appears to Be broken therefore “you are at the same level you were to before but with a broken blade looks like I won’t be needing Hoffung” inferring that Gerard indeed need Hoffung for Shikai Kenpachi.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Toshiro even took into heavy consideration V1 Gerards power while he was fighting Shikai Kenpachi and came to the conclusion he can Freeze him to the bone.

Again from your very own Scan you posted Toshiro is implying using his Adult form hence “I’ll need time“ Leo you’ve got to stop We even see Later they both successfully pull this plan off with Adult Toshiro freezing Gerard’s and Byakuya crushing his head with ikka seniors

No Caption Provided

In the instance with Base Kenpachi he wasn’t actually trying to battle him but warn him not to make Gerard more powerful.

Which changes absolutely nothing as a non Shikai Kenpachi was going to cut Toshiro in half with Toshiro conceding he would have,

We later see he managed to withstand an assault from V2 Vollstandig Gerard.

Withstand What shockwaves from Gerard’s pressure from his swings!?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mihawk is below the likes of these characters and Zoro? You can replace Ikkaku and Yumichika with Zoro and Sanji and this would still be the outcome of that fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That is your biased opinion even a casual strike from Zoro and Sanji is above Bankai Toshiro and a non Shikai Kenpachi

With Zoro Being able to cut a mountain sized Pica no Half and Sanji warranting Doffys attention with his strikes meanwhile he‘s laughing at an armament Haki Gear second Luffy.

even Dangai Ichigo is physically superior to the likes of these characters and unbiased opinions have Gear 4 Luffy above Dangai Ichigo physically and guess who’s fodder to Mihawk? Mugiwara

again stay free.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

Which was still able to react to Bankai Toshiro.

That part was the poisons illusion and still wouldn’t matter because Mayuri isn’t slow.

He is he doesn’t train at all, legit say something he sits in an office all day.

That was simple banter. On panel feats prove that was only banter.

Off guard excuse is just an excuse especially since it was a non Shikai Kenpachi Chapter 667 He never tried cutting his body so that statement makes no sense.

That isn’t an excuse as he later said that his on guard body was tough, if it wasn’t he would‘ve simply avoided the shield and cut him continue to cut him in base instead of going into his shikai.

Uuuuuuummmm you do realize the scan you posted legit has gerard saying he sees no change in Kenpachi and that his blade appears to Be broken therefore “you are at the same level you were to before but with a broken blade looks like I won’t be needing Hoffung” inferring that Gerard indeed need Hoffung for Shikai Kenpachi.

You completely made that up. It’s in fact,

No Caption Provided

“A rapid rise in spiritual pressure... suggested a Bankai yet I see no significant change.”

Gerard noted a Bankai power conforming he was above his Shikai stage at this point then he put the Hoffnung down because Kenpachi’s blade was in tatters and was going to crush him with a straight up punch.

No Caption Provided

Again from your very own Scan you posted Toshiro is implying using his Adult form hence “I’ll need time“ Leo you’ve got to stop We even see Later they both successfully pull this plan off with Adult Toshiro freezing Gerard’s and Byakuya crushing his head with ikka seniors

He was referring to this attempt.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which happened right after that conversation. They later pulled it off in his Adult form but that wasn’t the initial plan. ”It’ll take time” is in reference to the time it’ll take for Toshiro to freeze him to the bone and he’ll need Byakuya to distract him.

Which changes absolutely nothing as a non Shikai Kenpachi was going to cut Toshiro in half with Toshiro conceding he would have,

All Toshiro said was that he was being more considerate than Toshiro would have thought that’s not conceding that’s a comment on Kenpachi’s personality and Toshiro wasn’t trying to battle him there.

Withstand What shockwaves from Gerard’s pressure from his swings!?

A Shockwave from a Gerard dozens of times stronger than Shikai Kenpachi is more than dozens of times the power Mihawk can output.

That is your biased opinion even a casual strike from Zoro and Sanji is above Bankai Toshiro and a non Shikai Kenpachi

It’s not a biased opinion it’s honest fact and a casual strike from Zoro means nothing to characters like the Top Espada much less Base Kenpachi and Toshiro.

With Zoro Being able to cut a mountain sized Pica no Half and Sanji warranting Doffys attention with his strikes meanwhile he‘s laughing at an armament Haki Gear second Luffy.

Power that doesn’t even warrant the attention of the top Espada’s much less Base Kenpachi and Toshiro.

even Dangai Ichigo is physically superior to the likes of these characters and unbiased opinions have Gear 4 Luffy above Dangai Ichigo physically and guess who’s fodder to Mihawk? Mugiwara

This doesn’t make any sense. First of all you‘re trying to argue that a character is above another because of other debaters “unbiased“ opinions. Second of all Dangai Ichigo is above the likes of Bankai Kenpachi and V3 Gerard which you admit is above the OP characters mentioned.

KingOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk one shots EOS.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

That part was the poisons illusion and still wouldn’t matter because Mayuri isn’t slow.

Mayuri has no speed feats.

That was simple banter. On panel feats prove that was only banter.

Funny because all we see him do is experiment or reference how he expirements or reference experiments

That isn’t an excuse as he later said that his on guard body was tough, if it wasn’t he would‘ve simply avoided the shield and cut him continue to cut him in base instead of going into his shikai.

chapter 666 and 667 proves otherwise Kenpachi never attacked his body on guard so how would he know how durable it is?

You completely made that up. It’s in fact,

No Caption Provided

“A rapid rise in spiritual pressure... suggested a Bankai yet I see no significant change.”

Gerard noted a Bankai power conforming he was above his Shikai stage at this point then he put the Hoffnung down because Kenpachi’s blade was in tatters and was going to crush him with a straight up punch.

No Caption Provided

Going to keep my quote up there to prove what I’m saying isn’t made up anyway Gerard says “A suggested Bankai “ thats proof enough that he saw no change he didn’t not a Bankai power like you are suggesting he only used context clues via Kenpachi changing(skin turning red) The spiritual spressure example also doesn’t work as Again he said he saw no. Difference and if he did see some semblance of a difference it’s null vis him saying himself how he was disappointed then the icing on the cake is when he verbatim states it himself “ Yet I see no significant change“ he clearly didn’t see a difference in Kenpachis Shikai to Bankai boost and even put his Hoffung because of that fact coupled with what looks to him to be a broken Blade from Kenpachi it’s right there on panel and it’s exactly what I just said Leo which is why I’m keeping my quote there maybe give it a read again.

He was referring to this attempt.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which happened right after that conversation. They later pulled it off in his Adult form but that wasn’t the initial plan. ”It’ll take time” is in reference to the time it’ll take for Toshiro to freeze him to the bone and he’ll need Byakuya to distract him.

Arguement Nullified as Toshiro states “Maximum output” which is in his Adult form.

All Toshiro said was that he was being more considerate than Toshiro would have thought that’s not conceding that’s a comment on Kenpachi’s personality and Toshiro wasn’t trying to battle him there.

Eeeh I guess it’s up to interprentation I see it as Toshiro saying He was considerate for holding back and not cutting him in half while listening to what he has to say.

A Shockwave from a Gerard dozens of times stronger than Shikai Kenpachi is more than dozens of times the power Mihawk can output.

You do realize those shockwaves were only knocking down building?

It’s not a biased opinion it’s honest fact and a casual strike from Zoro means nothing to characters like the Top Espada much less Base Kenpachi and Toshiro.

I’ll bite show me a physical feat on par with Zoro or Sanji‘s from the Espada or even Base Kenpachi.

Power that doesn’t even warrant the attention of the top Espada’s much less Base Kenpachi and Toshiro.

!? You would be hard pressed to actually get feats To back up your claims.

This doesn’t make any sense. First of all you‘re trying to argue that a character is above another because of other debaters “unbiased“ opinions.

It isn’t an opinion though, it’s facts that you have you to rebuttal.

Second of all Dangai Ichigo is above the likes of Bankai Kenpachi and V3 Gerard which you admit is above the OP characters mentioned.

you cannot read then as I said a non Shikai Kenpachi And Bankai Toshiro.

Dangai has no feats or even a statement that puts him at those levels either

Luffy>Dangai>Zoro>Non Shikai Kenpachi>Bankai Toshiro

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji:

Mayuri has no speed feats.

He has feats against other characters but if you’re referring to raw feats i’d like to remind you 95% of One Piece is also featless in that regard.

Funny because all we see him do is experiment or reference how he expirements or reference experiments

You’re focusing on banter he used to hype up his new blade invention and ignoring the on panel showings he has.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This arguments done.

chapter 666 and 667 proves otherwise Kenpachi never attacked his body on guard so how would he know how durable it is?

With the BoS ability to sense an opponents power he went into Shikai and took off his eyepatch to match Gerard it’s no question he couldn’t have defeated him in base.

This arguments done.

Going to keep my quote up there to prove what I’m saying isn’t made up anyway Gerard says “A suggested Bankai “ thats proof enough that he saw no change he didn’t not a Bankai power like you are suggesting he only used context clues via Kenpachi changing(skin turning red) The spiritual spressure example also doesn’t work as Again he said he saw no. Difference and if he did see some semblance of a difference it’s null vis him saying himself how he was disappointed then the icing on the cake is when he verbatim states it himself “ Yet I see no significant change“ he clearly didn’t see a difference in Kenpachis Shikai to Bankai boost and even put his Hoffung because of that fact coupled with what looks to him to be a broken Blade from Kenpachi it’s right there on panel and it’s exactly what I just said Leo which is why I’m keeping my quote there maybe give it a read again.

He blatantly said there was a rise in spiritual pressure suggesting a Bankai but from what he gathered at the moment it wasn’t a difference that warranted caution.

This arguments done.

Arguement Nullified as Toshiro states “Maximum output” which is in his Adult form.

He only revealed he had a Matured Bankai form as he transformed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or are you saying Byakuya suffered from a case of Amnesia and forgot when Toshiro supposedly told him before?

This arguments done.

Eeeh I guess it’s up to interprentation I see it as Toshiro saying He was considerate for holding back and not cutting him in half while listening to what he has to say.

The way the sentence was structured gives it a sense of satire.

You do realize those shockwaves were only knocking down building?

Attack potency is very prevalent in both these series so ignoring it does you more harm than it does you good. These shockwaves carried more power than Mihawk and the rest of the series can output.

This arguments done.

I’ll bite show me a physical feat on par with Zoro or Sanji‘s from the Espada or even Base Kenpachi

Sanji’s feats aren’t even better than HM Chad and Zoros Pica feat would get easily replicated by Ulquiorras Ceros Oscuras and on top of that he the top three can destroy all of Las Noches with their Releases alone.

This argument:s done.

It isn’t an opinion though, it’s facts that you have you to rebuttal

You literally said they were opinions. You’re not making sense.

Dangai has no feats or even a statement that puts him at those levels either.

Dangai‘s just below True Shikai Ichigo who stunted Adult Toshiro by just flexing from miles away.

Luffy>Dangai>Zoro>Non Shikai Kenpachi>Bankai Toshiro

The Monster trio can’t even overcome the Espada.

This argument as a whole is done.

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toshiro mainly because I don't think mihawk is so much faster that he can easily take toshiro

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Undre

Funny how plp ignore the fact that lanza vaped a mouatin+ size pillar with a shock wave. But mihawk cutting moutian size ice in half is better lol

Toshiro at this point should be above ulq considering he was already around halibels power levels. And the captains had 2 years of training since that arc smh

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk wins mid difficulty

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SkySanji

@leothegreatest: I’m going to ignore everything else as you a) don’t have an actual arguement ie. “The Monster trio can’t overcome the Espadas“ just saying something without any evidence or anything to substantiate your claim isn’t an arguement you do know that right Leo? especially since I’ve long since asked you for feats, you clearly don’t have said feats hence why I'm moving on B) are being plain bias ie. Sanji doesn’t have feats over Hm Chad, im not even going to entertain this....

And you are comparing Zoros physical 1080 pound Phoenix to and energy based cero, what!?

And C) Leo calcing And headcannon, getting your values and what seems to be ”feats” with your nonesense logic Toshiro got hit by a building on panel but Gerard was the one who sent the building into him therefore Ap country level building

No Caption Provided

”yare yare daze” get out of here.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

@leothegreatest: I’m going to ignore everything else as you a) don’t have an actual arguement ie. “The Monster trio can’t overcome the Espadas“ just saying something without any evidence or anything to substantiate your claim isn’t an arguement you do know that right Leo? especially since I’ve long since asked you for feats, you clearly don’t have said feats hence why I'm moving on B) are being plain bias ie. Sanji doesn’t have feats over Hm Chad, im not even going to entertain this....

And you are comparing Zoros physical 1080 pound Phoenix to and energy based cero, what!?

No Caption Provided

”yare yare daze” get out of here.

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JOVIOLMA

When we will have Hades vs OP with equal stats.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

I’m going to ignore everything else as you a) don’t have an actual arguement ie. “The Monster trio can’t overcome the Espadas“ just saying something without any evidence or anything to substantiate your claim isn’t an arguement you do know that right Leo? especially since I’ve long since asked you for feats, you clearly don’t have said feats hence why I'm moving on

I gave evidence saying I didn’t is a lie. This is an attempt to run away on your part.

are being plain bias ie. Sanji doesn’t have feats over Hm Chad, im not even going to entertain this....

He doesn’t, accept that and shut up.

Released Starkks Ceros are leagues above Ceros Oscuras and got overpowered by Love‘s physicals and Starkk matched that.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rose is also above Starkks Ceros.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Masculine’s beam went through him effortlessly and Renji no sold it and so sold a punch 10 times stronger putting him dozens of times above Starkk.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gerard effortlessly beat both a masked Love and Renji

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toshiro stopped that Gerard in just his Shikai

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Leo calcing And headcannon, getting your values and what seems to be ”feats” with your nonesense logic Toshiro got hit by a building on panel but Gerard was the one who sent the building into him therefore Ap country level building

I already told you to stop being familiar with me don’t make me repeat myself.

Toshiro got hit with a shockwave and survived that’s what surprised Gerard then he sent him flying he didn’t hit a building to him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What I just demonstrated is how to properly debate. What you’ve been doing is telling me about the random opinions of other people and the way you wish things would be in your blatantly bias little head.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SkySanji

You didn’t give any evidence just started spewing nonsense and said “this arguement is done”

Released starks ceros are above Ulquiorra cero oscuras correct however Hueco Mundo is reishi dense while the human world is not

No Caption Provided

hence why r1 Ulquiorras feats look vastly superior to his colleague that’s are above him in power there goes Love and rose being physically impressive which wouldn’t make any sense since even Hallibel was able to cut through Toshiro easily and Toshiro was forced to block her strikes so why is it that Love and Rose can just smack a stronger Espadas Ceros away

Also lmao at the level of scaling you are using if you have to scale from fkt all the way to eos then something is up no wonder why you get Mach 10k Aizen

Pts Sanji has a better feat than Hm Chad lmao

oars being a giant that is already 68m in height can casually bust trough steel without the aid of Luffys devil fruit a hole that dwarfs him in size putting that feat at hill busting already

No Caption Provided

Here is Oars augmenting his strike with Luffys gum gum fruit and Sanji deflects it.

Easily Large town level in striking

He would casually deflect Chads punch

Inb4 that was Chads weak arm.

And again it’s just a shockwave from Gerard strikes tanking it isn’t impressive at all Just shockwaves that we’re able to to only level buildings, be serious

@leothegreatest

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

When we will have Hades vs OP with equal stats ?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SkySanji

And I STILL have no feats from the Espadas that the Monster trio can’t overcome hell Luffy already oneshots Starkk,Ulq and Barragan

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@skysanji:

Released starks ceros are above Ulquiorra cero oscuras correct however Hueco Mundo is reishi dense while the human world is not

This difference is only enough to support small hollows it’s not relevant in the difference between Espadas.

hence why r1 Ulquiorras feats look vastly superior to his colleague that’s are above him in power there goes Love and rose being physically impressive

Cero Oscuras had a wider AoE than other Ceros it’s potency wasn’t above superior Espada’s. Love and Rose remain above Ulqs Ceros Oscuras.

which wouldn’t make any sense since even Hallibel was able to cut through Toshiro easily and Toshiro was forced to block her strikes so why is it that Love and Rose can just smack a stronger Espadas Ceros away

Because they were stronger than him at the time..

Also lmao at the level of scaling you are using if you have to scale from fkt all the way to eos then something is up no wonder why you get Mach 10k Aizen

Wtf is this even supposed to mean?

Pts Sanji has a better feat than Hm Chad lmao

oars being a giant that is already 68m in height can casually bust trough steel without the aid of Luffys devil fruit a hole that dwarfs him in size putting that feat at hill busting already

Here is Oars augmenting his strike with Luffys gum gum fruit and Sanji deflects it.

Easily Large town level in striking

First of all Oars‘ breaking through the castles wall isn’t any where near Chad completely pulverizing a thicker wall.

Second of all that’s not a raw feat that’s scaling.

And again it’s just a shockwave from Gerard strikes tanking it isn’t impressive at all Just shockwaves that we’re able to to only level buildings, be serious

Do you really expect me to take you seriously when you just tried to call Gerards shockwaves and Toshiro building level?

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

This difference is only enough to support small hollows it’s not relevant in the difference between Espadas.

you can’t ignore something that was verbatim stated.

No Caption Provided

especially when it coincides with feats.

Cero Oscuras had a wider AoE than other Ceros it’s potency wasn’t above superior Espada’s. Love and Rose remain above Ulqs Ceros Oscuras.

Excuse #1 Aoe

This doesn’t work as even Base Grimmjows Cero has better feats than the top 3 Espadas he was fighting in las Noches they were not and Shinji was able to fight and fend off Grimmjows cero in the human world as well

Because they were stronger than him at the time..

you can’t provide any proof of this.

Wtf is this even supposed to mean?

You rely heavily on scaling which isn’t even accurate in the first place this is you’re problem and How you draw your Mach 10k Base Aizen.

First of all Oars‘ breaking through the castles wall isn’t any where near Chad completely pulverizing a thicker wall.

wtf!? That room itself is easily large hill size it easily fits a 68 meter giant comfortably on top of them saying the way is thick.

steel>>>>concrete

he complete busted it while chad just made a crater

Second of all that’s not a raw feat that’s scaling.

It is a raw feat Sanji deflected his strike Whilist was enhanced by Luffys devil fruit

Do you really expect me to take you seriously when you just tried to call Gerards shockwaves and Toshiro building level?

Don’t put words in my mouth, I said his shockwaves were leveling buildings.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Pts Sanji would again casually deflect Chads strikes.