#1 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (503 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Axies (169 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins if Jaime has one hand. Jaime and Gregor wins if Jaime has two hands though. Sandor would stall Gregor, and Tormund wins or loses against Jaime depending on which state the latter is in. If Tormund kills Jaime (which only happens if Jaime has one hand) they win. If Jaime kills Tormund, his team wins.

#3 Posted by Jotun (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Supposedly Cleganebowl ends in a stalemate if the leaks are to be believed, so it would be decided by the other fight, and I don’t think one handed Jaime is good enough to take Tormund so team 1

Avatar image for melkorisbeatmod
#4 Posted by melkorisbeatmod (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Jamie has the hand he wins he doesnt he loses that simple. Clegane's will either kill or mortally wound each other which leaves it down to Jamie and Tormund

#5 Posted by green_skaar (12548 posts) - - Show Bio

Jamie has the hand he wins he doesnt he loses that simple.

#6 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@axies Thanks for the replies, yeah this is the perfect analysis in my opinion. However I think Tormund is underrated, i'll have to go back and check his feats but he does seem to have what it takes to give Jaime(prime) a good fight

#7 Edited by Axies (169 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureamaterasu: I love Tormund, but he might hold his own against prime Jaime for a little while, but defenitely not win. He took down Thorne, and survived the Dead, but prime Jaime has done much more than that.

#8 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

either one on team two can also ... the hound is good couple inches shorter than the mountain .. plus the mountain much more muscular and he has a much better pain tolerance .. and jamie without his bad hand he should be able to solo as well ... Tormund is absolutley superb fighter for a wilding .. he is good for a wiling which means compared to the world he is just slight better than average compared to the average wilding fighter he is high tier speaking of wildings i am trying to find a episode that involves the Night King making a new born baby into a wight ...i think it was season 3 .. i just cant seem to find out which episode it was if someone can pm me that would be great an tell me the exact episode so i can buy it .. thanks Luke

#9 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4561 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Prime Jamie, Team 2 easily. Tormund is a weak link.

If this is one-handed Jaime, it'll probably be Team 1 in a close fight.

#10 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1 Pretty bold claim to say that either of team two could solo. However I checked your reasoning about Tormund and while I see where you're coming from I would actually say that Tormund is significantly above the average fighter in the rest of the world, he is probably close to brienne's level however I will concede that his swordsmanship is probably basic.

#11 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@jotun if you think about it it should stand to reason that the old Mountain >>>>> the new zombified mountain, but his feats are yet to be fully fleshed out. He could have some insane pain resistance perks but he also might be slower and more degenerated.

#12 Posted by AzureAmaterasu (503 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Prime Jamie, Team 2 easily. Tormund is a weak link.

If this is one-handed Jaime, it'll probably be Team 1 in a close fight.

Avatar image for swordofdamocles
#13 Posted by SwordofDamocles (327 posts) - - Show Bio

If Jaime have both hands team 2
If Jaime have one hand team 1

#14 Posted by SwordofDamocles (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@jotun: Spoiling people is not cool man. The leaks are maybe real and that enough to not speak about them until the episode come out.

#15 Edited by SwordofDamocles (327 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1 said:

either one on team two can also ... the hound is good couple inches shorter than the mountain .. plus the mountain much more muscular and he has a much better pain tolerance .. and jamie without his bad hand he should be able to solo as well ... Tormund is absolutley superb fighter for a wilding .. he is good for a wiling which means compared to the world he is just slight better than average compared to the average wilding fighter he is high tier speaking of wildings i am trying to find a episode that involves the Night King making a new born baby into a wight ...i think it was season 3 .. i just cant seem to find out which episode it was if someone can pm me that would be great an tell me the exact episode so i can buy it .. thanks Luke

No. Tormund is much better than average. Wildling warriors have no discipline but they know how to fight. Just look at BOB when the fight was in melee/taking the Castle, the Wildling where doing very well. They suck when it's come to fight as a formation/army but in guerilla/melee battle/ambush/1vs1 they are quite good.

#16 Posted by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

@pastepotpete1 said:

No. Tormund is much better than average. Wildling warriors have no discipline but they know how to fight. Just look at BOB when the fight was in melee/taking the Castle, the Wildling where doing very well. They suck when it's come to fight as a formation/army but in guerilla/melee battle/ambush/1vs1 they are quite good.

is it true that the next episode in the last episode of game of thrones?

#17 Posted by JRAZZLE20 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prior knowledge on how to defeat the zombie mountain he could potentially solo after the episode that came out last week

#18 Posted by pastepotpete1 (3442 posts) - - Show Bio

o wait that is HBO jamie with a golden hand !.. he is a non factor here i think the team can win