Toriko vs Thanos

• 145 results
phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I was reading a surfer vs toriko thread and people pretty much unanimously said that toriko would stomp surfer.

How does he perform against thanos?

They fight on an indestructible earth, win by death/ KO, current/ most powerful versions without amps (such as ig, hotu, ect...).

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Toriko.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: It usually is.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marc_55

@leo-343: Agreed. Nice doing business with you.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: And to you, sir.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sy8000

Thanos could win with telepathy, but Wings would kill Thanos with four hits atmost.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phillip33 said:

@highaccuser: What is wings

Toriko's appatite demon. It near oneshotted Acadia and is by far the strongest thing in the verse

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos drops him with TP.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko wins in a random encounter. Thanos only chance is TP and there's no gurantee he'll start with it

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko speedblitz

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People believe Surfer gets stomped because of his lack of showings in statements or feat.

Though Thanos wins, don't see Toriko winning unless he plays with his speed and dodge his attacks and keeps trying to blitz him, however, I do see Thanos catching him, Thanos destroyed half a planet with a clash of Drax alone, also constantly overpowers people like Thor, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hulk and such who are above the planetary park. Even took Black Bolt scream point blank and came out with scratches and bruises, and Black Bolt scream is deadly, took 2 light year black hole closing in his face and so on and survived. He is just too durable for someone like Toriko to do anything against IMO, doesn't have close to enough power to beat someone that durable.

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: What about Wings though? From what I hear, it was near-solar system level easy, which makes it more impressive than 9/10 things in your post that Thanos has done.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By U_WOT_M8

@full123 said:

@u_wot_m8: What about Wings though? From what I hear, it was near-solar system level easy, which makes it more impressive than 9/10 things in your post that Thanos has done.

I've read the Toriko series, the only feats and statements they have above anything being star level or higher is Neo. However, Neo eaten a few stars in the past but has also died from being caught in Supernovas, which according to Toriko logic, can only life wipe planets within a 5 light year diameter. Another thing to take into consideration is the fact that Neo has slowly eaten things over time, took him months to life wipe planets as stated in his back story, so stars would be no different. Unless he has eaten that star in 1 bite, which nothing suggest he could, then he is not star level.

Wings one-shot Acacia, however, that doesn't give him a particular level of power other then being massively stronger then Acacia. And Acacia is at least Large planet +/Multi-planet level in power as shown, so that makes wings much higher then that. However, that's still not good enough for someone like Thanos honestly, since he can handle 2 light year blacks hole and Death bolt scream point blank.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statement

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko beats him in hand to hand with the speed gap and by having ragdolled a more physically powerful foe. If Thanos' fight with Tyrant is any indication telepathy might not be used as a way out of that, and I daresay Toriko may have stats than Tyrant.

Which would happen sooner, Toriko uses Wings which only requires him get angry enough (I think...wasn't clear about the conditions for bringing Wings out) and is something he'd have no issue doing or Thanos using telepathy when he's neglected to in comparable situations and it might not even hit Wings if he's just targeting Toriko because Thanos would have no idea Wings is there?

Toriko more often than not.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko wins in a random encounter. Thanos only chance is TP and there's no gurantee he'll start with it

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tori got this .

Mellow2696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko wins

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is toriko thanos level again they guy who goes up against odin a supposed galaxy buster. Can we see some toriko planet busting feats at least so he is at least herald level first lol, toriko wank is really out of hand.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

How is toriko thanos level again they guy who goes up against odin a supposed galaxy buster. Can we see some toriko planet busting feats at least so he is at least herald level first lol, toriko wank is really out of hand.

I have never even read Toriko, but i have gone against Neo/acaia in a CaV, and that guy was already Thanos level. Toriko was a good bit above him.

Thanos holding his own against Odin is a great showing among others, but he is at a massive speed disadvantage and Toriko planets are 10x larger than earth, and low level beings have busted those i believe.

@highaccuser

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

I have never even read Toriko, but i have gone against Neo/acaia in a CaV, and that guy was already Thanos level. Toriko was a good bit above him.

Thanos holding his own against Odin is a great showing among others, but he is at a massive speed disadvantage and Toriko planets are 10x larger than earth, and low level beings have busted those i believe.

@highaccuser

Can you show the planet busting then? Also thanos has supposed tanked black holes and galaxy busting attackes from odin, nothing toriko can do to hurt him H2H like people are saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

Can you show the planet busting then?

Google a respect thread because i don't read Toriko sorry.

Also thanos has supposed tanked black holes and galaxy busting attackes from odin

Silver Surfer has tanked black holes, so has Adam Warlock.

And while Odin is indeed a galaxy buster, by scaling im pretty sure Toriko out classes him.

nothing toriko can do to hurt him H2H like people are saying.

The problem is that he has been hurt by less than Galaxy busting, among other things.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By houseshm

@houseshm:

Can you show the planet busting then?

Google a respect thread because i don't read Toriko sorry.

Also thanos has supposed tanked black holes and galaxy busting attackes from odin

Silver Surfer has tanked black holes, so has Adam Warlock.

And while Odin is indeed a galaxy buster, by scaling im pretty sure Toriko out classes him.

nothing toriko can do to hurt him H2H like people are saying.

The problem is that he has been hurt by less than Galaxy busting, among other things.

That must be some insane "scaling" to put toriko at above galaxy level when he is never shown planet busting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Toriko if they start h2h. Thanos simply doesn't have as impressive h2h feats as Toriko.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm:

That must be some insane "scaling" to put toriko at above galaxy level when he is never shown planet busting.

I guess give this a read.

I don't know much about Toriko, but @juiceboks and @leo-343 seem to know a lot

I dont see any planet busting in there. Also, stay away from respect threads, there mostly biased and out of context scans.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@houseshm: Toriko is not galaxy level. But he is certainly a multi-planet buster.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mee09

@emperorthanos: This I can agree with. Do you think he can beat Thanos? Personally I could see Toriko defeating him in a H2H fight. But would Thanos other abilities give him the win?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 juiceboks  Moderator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@highaccuser

Toriko's not actually above Acacia except maybe physically unless he calls out White, which by White's own admission he can't do again.

Toriko has never himself destroyed a planet, but even prior to his EoS powerup he mastered a technique capable of shattering Area 7 (a continent with a larger surface area than Earth).

No Caption Provided

Regarding the busting of Toriko Earth, it was never done but it was stated/strongly indicted Jirou and Don Slime would've done it with punches that first form Neo/Acacia ate. Toriko outperformed those characters by rag dolling Acacia around the planet with a casual blow that caused a shockwave, which based on the size of Toriko's planet (17 times the circumference of Earth IIRC) should've been powerful enough to envelope and destroy Earth several times over.

No Caption Provided

But for the record Toriko is nowhere near galaxy busting or close to as powerful as Odin.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@mee09 said:

@emperorthanos: This is can agree with. Do you think he can beat Thanos? Personally I could see Toriko defeating him in a H2H fight. But would Thanos other abilities give him the win?

Not really. Toriko certainly has the striking advantage and is faster. But Thanos has ridiculous damage soak as well as shields that can survive planetary attacks. Thanos doesn't necessarily start a fight with h2h, blasts is often his go to move as well. And his far more powerful ones would be able to do significant damage.

Thanos does have TP and Transmutation but he doesn't resort to such moves in character often.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: Toriko is not galaxy level. But he is certainly a multi-planet buster.

How is he a multi-planet buster though, if he hasnt even busted a planet, I thought we still used feats here.

@houseshm: I did a pretty decent overview of a character's power level that is significantly weaker than Toriko here. It should give you an idea of Toriko's power that is well above planet-busting.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/2017-high-tier-pyp-tourney-rd1-jardinain2-vs-juice-1853161/

I just need one planet busting scan so we can at least put him there feat wise, which I dont see there.

Also I dont think thanos is galaxy level was just giving example since toriko is going without feats here so should thanos

thanos outclasses toriko here either way.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@houseshm: take a look at the links I posted.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 juiceboks  Moderator

@houseshm: I don't think you read it, because there's at least 5 feats there that prove Toriko can easily destroy planet Earth.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: I don't think you read it, because there's at least 5 feats there that prove Toriko can easily destroy planet Earth.

I did there is not planet busting there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:
@juiceboks said:

I did there is not planet busting there

You seem to be asking for explicit, on-panel showings of planet busting which seems a little pointless when they have feats clearly showing they're capable of it and simply don't because there's only one planet the story is taking place on.

Also Area 7 is confirmed large enough to fit Earth on it and there's an on panel demonstration of Enbu masters being able to shatter it. So...

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@houseshm: Did you read what I wrote or did you just skim and look at the pictures? Hell even if you did just look at the pictures you'd see several planet busting showings.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko

NightSky86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NightSky86

This fight will go h2h which Toriko should by all rights win, his h2h arsenal is more deadly and effective with his Kugi attacks + Enbu for attack amping and damage absorption, he's also much faster than Thanos aswell so he'll get more hits in and even though Wings coming out is unlikely, he still has his other two Demons for back up as well, essentially making it a three on one, he can take Thanos by himself but there's always that option, Toriko has cut off earth sized pieces from the planet with his Leg Knife and sliced the equivalent to multiple earths in half with his Jet Knife, battling Acacia

Here Jirou punches a piece of Neo into space in only his second form- this piece had the gravitational rotatory mass of a large planet

And by EoS, Toriko is much more physically powerful than even Final Form Jirou

Also just because some have different opinions to you, doesn't make it wank, it's just that: a different opinion, that word gets thrown around a lot and it's not like we aren't backing up what we say, haters gonna hate though I guess

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to say, I can see Thanos just barely surviving long enough to get the win by TP, though the fight will certainly come down to the skin of their teeth.