• 177 results
#1 Posted by TorikoWONTDie (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Cell who learned instant transmission.

This is end of series toriko.

Fight takes place on Toriko Earth.

#2 Posted by KanyeCosby (7171 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko curbstomps

#3 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell solar system busts him away

#4 Edited by MainJP (6098 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps.

#5 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko stomps

#6 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

If toriko gets past the regeneration Cell has he can win. Otherwise he's not putting him down.

#7 Posted by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko oneshots.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#8 Edited by SuperDragonfly9 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko is large star level. Cell is solar system level. People only say that Midora and Acacia can beat Majin Boo because of those guys' Hax. Cell has teleportation and crazy regeneration powers, which is also good Hax. Unless he uses White Oni I don't see Toriko winning this.

#9 Posted by Sy8000 (35436 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko slaps Cell around the planet, killing him.

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
#10 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8008 said:

LOL. No. It won't kill Cell as Cell returned from a single cell. Cell wins this.

#11 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

No counter to IT+Full Power Kamehameha.

#12 Posted by Sy8000 (35436 posts) - - Show Bio
@sy8008 said:

LOL. No. It won't kill Cell as Cell returned from a single cell. Cell wins this.

It'll knock him out or make him spit out the Androids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#13 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell gets destroyed.

#14 Posted by MainJP (6098 posts) - - Show Bio
@sy8008 said:
@magnus_carlsen3 said:
@sy8008 said:

Super Perfect Cell didn't have the androids inside him at that point. He didn't need them.

But yeah he gets knocked out.

#15 Edited by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@sy8008 said:
@magnus_carlsen3 said:
@sy8008 said:

Cell has never been knocked out. Even if he spit out the Androids, Toriko can't kill cell. Remember when Cell spit out the androids, he turned himself it to a bomb and survive his own explosion and returned from a single cell(stronger).

Cell wins this. Cell is also a solar system level.

#16 Edited by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

Cell gets destroyed.

Explain how cell will be destroyed? Cell can return from a single cell. Cell wins. He can also fly and bust out a solar system busting attack.

#17 Posted by batmanprep (1862 posts) - - Show Bio

toriko punches him making him travel full distance of a sun, then backhands him across the sun distance again KOing him badly

#18 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: Pulverize him with large planet+ physicals before he even reacts. The Solar System Kamehameha takes time to charge, and i doubt he would tag him.

#19 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Blitzing him with MFTL speeds and punching him to nothing with star level physicals?

#20 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: Pulverize him with large planet+ physicals before he even reacts. The Solar System Kamehameha takes time to charge, and i doubt he would tag him.

Show me a feat where Toriko punched someone to nothingness and pulverizing all his cells. Until then, Cell wins.

#21 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me a feat where Toriko punched someone to nothingness and pulverizing all his cells. Until then, Cell wins.

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Blitzing him with MFTL speeds and punching him to nothing with star level physicals?

What will Toriko do if cell fly above and throw out solar system busting attack? You can't blitz IT. Show me a feat where Toriko punched someone to nothingness and pulverizing all his cells. Cell can return from a single cell.

#22 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: Lol, don't need to. Toriko has casual planetary striking and is way faster than Cell. He stomps Cell.

#23 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

What will Toriko do if cell fly above and throw out solar system busting attack?

He'll have already blitzed him, so that's no problem.

You can't blitz IT.

Why you're saying this, I'm unsure.

Show me a feat where Toriko punched someone to nothingness and pulverizing all his cells.

Problem is, most of the people Toriko fights are far stronger and far more physically durable than Cell.

Cell can return from a single cell.

Great.

#24 Edited by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

@magnus_carlsen3: Lol, don't need to. Toriko has casual planetary striking and is way faster than Cell. He stomps Cell.

Nope. Planet strike does not mean you can pulverize it and kill all its cell. Humans are above chicken egg level and yet when we crushed an egg, we never pulverized it and its cell and kill all egg cells. Cell wins. He can return from a single cell. Toriko does not have a feat that he can pulverize someone and kill all its cell.

#25 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@magnus_carlsen3 said:
@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

What will Toriko do if cell fly above and throw out solar system busting attack?

He'll have already blitzed him, so that's no problem.

You can't blitz IT.

Why you're saying this, I'm unsure.

Show me a feat where Toriko punched someone to nothingness and pulverizing all his cells.

Problem is, most of the people Toriko fights are far stronger and far more physically durable than Cell.

Cell can return from a single cell.

Great.

IT is IT, so you can't blitz it. Toriko does not have a tool to kill cell. He does not have a feat that he can pulverize someone and kill all its cell with physical strike. Cell can return from a singel cell. Cell wins.

#26 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: He doesn't need to kill Cell. He's way faster and stronger. Everytime Cell regenerates Toriko will stomp him.

#27 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: He doesn't need to kill Cell. He's way faster and stronger. Everytime Cell regenerates Toriko will stomp him.

Nope. Cell from the sky will bust a solar system busting attack destroying him and the Toriko verse. He also does not have a knowledge of cell. Cell can sneak in one of his fallen part and absorb him.

#28 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: From the sky? How? He has to think to use IT, Toriko knocks him out before that. The Kamehameha takes time to charge. He also has to tag him with the Kamehameha.

Doubt it, with the speed advantage Toriko has i doubt Cell can absorb him.

#29 Edited by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics said:

@magnus_carlsen3: From the sky? How? He has to think to use IT, Toriko knocks him out before that. The Kamehameha takes time to charge. He also has to tag him with the Kamehameha.

Doubt it, with the speed advantage Toriko has i doubt Cell can absorb him.

Can Toriko reach cell at the space? Cell can breath at outer space. He can just throw out his solar system busting attack there. That is why i told sneak in(from behind). Cell can absorb him. One thing is clear, Toriko does not have a tool/feat to kill Cell.

#30 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Is this a joke or do you really think all fights are determined by speed and physicals? It's like you fail to comprehend that one of the people here has the ability to not only consciously think while a single cell, but cut people in half, blind people, make duplicates of himself, solar system level + potency on his energy attacks, breathe in space, and most importantly instantly teleport to anything he can sense or see.

Toriko has no way of putting him down and Cell only gets drastically stronger with each regen, while being able to consciously think the whole way through and formulate a million different strategies to win. One of which is blowing up the planet and moving on to the next one, and a possible many more ways to deal with Toriko.

#31 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: Lol Toriko knocks him out before he uses IT.

Cell has never been knocked out. What Toriko will do if Cell bust out his attack in the space? Cell will clean the Toriko verse with his solar system busting attack.

#33 Posted by Marshall_Long (5649 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko with ease

#34 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: And? Does that mean Cell can't be knocked out? I already answered your question, he speedblitzes before Cell uses IT.

#35 Posted by magnus_carlsen3 (562 posts) - - Show Bio

@magnus_carlsen3: And? Does that mean Cell can't be knocked out? I already answered your question, he speedblitzes before Cell uses IT.

This is the rule. A feat(or even a statement) is needed. Cell has not been knocked out. Also Cell is not your typical character that has a heart and brain. He is made up differently and does not even need an air to survive. He can also return from as single cell.

How can he blitz him when cell is in space?

#36 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Is this a joke or do you really think all fights are determined by speed and physicals?

This coming from someone like you is a bit funny to me.

It's like you fail to comprehend that one of the people here has the ability to not only consciously think while a single cell, but cut people in half, blind people, make duplicates of himself,

None of this helps him not be smashed by speeds and strength he can't comprehend.

solar system level + potency on his energy attacks,

Not that is something you, or anyone, could prove beyond a shadow of doubt. Although I'm curious why the "+" is there.

breathe in space,

This is helpful because he'll be running away?

and most importantly instantly teleport to anything he can sense or see.

Which he can't initiate before he's blitzed, so....?

Toriko has no way of putting him down and Cell only gets drastically stronger with each regen, while being able to consciously think the whole way through and formulate a million different strategies to win.

He vapes him, done deal.

One of which is blowing up the planet and moving on to the next one,

Which wouldn't kill Toriko, and he can't actually get a single inch of offense in.

and a possible many more ways to deal with Toriko.

Shame he's not suited to pulling those off then.

#37 Posted by Jmarshmallow (13840 posts) - - Show Bio

Lot of people are saying Toriko, but nobody is posting anything to suggest he doesn’t get murderstomped.

Cell is MFTL, and can blow up a solar system.

What in the world can Toriko do?

#38 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:

Is this a joke or do you really think all fights are determined by speed and physicals?

This coming from someone like you is a bit funny to me.

It's like you fail to comprehend that one of the people here has the ability to not only consciously think while a single cell, but cut people in half, blind people, make duplicates of himself,

None of this helps him not be smashed by speeds and strength he can't comprehend.

solar system level + potency on his energy attacks,

Not that is something you, or anyone, could prove beyond a shadow of doubt. Although I'm curious why the "+" is there.

breathe in space,

This is helpful because he'll be running away?

and most importantly instantly teleport to anything he can sense or see.

Which he can't initiate before he's blitzed, so....?

Toriko has no way of putting him down and Cell only gets drastically stronger with each regen, while being able to consciously think the whole way through and formulate a million different strategies to win.

He vapes him, done deal.

One of which is blowing up the planet and moving on to the next one,

Which wouldn't kill Toriko, and he can't actually get a single inch of offense in.

and a possible many more ways to deal with Toriko.

Shame he's not suited to pulling those off then.

LMAO. No counter to the planet blowing up and being stuck in the void of space not being able to breathe, along with no counter to the fact that Cell would regenerate from a single Cell far away, be able to charge up a Kamehameha and fire it off in the same exact way Goku did to him in the first place, teleporting to Toriko and instantly killing him with a Kamehameha of which has a potency that he's never dealt with being Solar System level . Every single source of media in the world regarding Super Perfect Cell has him at max able to destroy a Solar System, which is consistent to the scaling of the show as the prior enemy in a form 226 times less powerful than his final, could blow up the planet with one finger, the enemy after Cell himself destroyed a galaxy, and the one after that able to destroy a universe.

#39 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually he makes a good point. Can Toriko bypass his regen, if not Cell regen and abuse zenkais to a point he gets stronger or simply BFR Toriko with the planet by self destructing or kamehameha. Damn Cell can actually win this lol

#40 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know enough about Toriko, but Cell is pretty OP

#41 Posted by CaoCao (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell gets nearly destroyed, cames back with more power and destroyed his opponent. Seems legit.

#42 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4236 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

Actually he makes a good point. Can Toriko bypass his regen, if not Cell regen and abuse zenkais to a point he gets stronger or simply BFR Toriko with the planet by self destructing or kamehameha. Damn Cell can actually win this lol

He's perfect ofc he can.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#43 Edited by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah perfect cell should win this

Mainly due to his regen

Avatar image for super_saiyan_devil
#44 Posted by Super_Saiyan_Devil (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Cell solar system busts him away

#45 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

He takes out the solar system. GG

#46 Edited by Scotchbear (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at people saying a planet buster beats a solar system buster wtf lol.

Cell nukes the solar system after teleporting/flying to space

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#47 Posted by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at people saying a planet buster beats a solar system buster wtf lol.

Cell nukes the solar system after teleporting/flying to space

#48 Edited by TorikoWONTDie (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Leg knife by the end of the series literally cuts off massive chunks e size of real world Earth. Whether that destroy every cell I don't know.

Could Toriko try eating Cell??? I mean, I think he could. Everything can be eaten.

#49 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2043 posts) - - Show Bio

@torikowontdie:

Toriko can't eat cell because of instant transmission and cell could just regen. Also wasn't acasia the only one that could bypass regen by eating a tier?

#50 Posted by GrandTOAA (934 posts) - - Show Bio

Toriko beats the hell out of Cell, Cell gets frustrated and destroys the planet (or solar system). Cell regenerates. Winner? Cell