• 113 results
TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who wins ?

Fight takes places were Vegeta fought Magetta.

No access to white demon.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasnt Magetta fighting Saiyan Gods ?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The white oni isn't needed, to be perfectly honest.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah magetta crushes him.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Had it been someone from Cell Saga Toriko could have taken it but Metal Head is too much for him. Vegeta had to use Super Saiyan and him and Goku's SSJ forms are already Solar System Level now

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Toriko should win. Magetta has impressive durability but that's really about it.

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko without effort

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By alextheboss

@valor_175: Magetta is just a 1,000 ton robot that spits lava, though he is really durable.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mee09

Toriko should not be able to win this Magetta is too durable and strong. Vegeta would have had to become a Super Sayian Blue to defeat Magetta at that point and even then we still do not know if that would've been enough. It should be. But we will find out for sure in this Universe Survival Tournament. Vegeta only won his fight against Magetta because of tournament rules and being caught off guard by Vegeta's insult.

It's worth mentioning that Magetta was completely unphased by an astronomically more powerful Vegeta's Final Flash as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko wins

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By U_WOT_M8

People who say Toriko wins need to sleep more so they don't day dream too much.

Toriko isn't even beating SPC or Perfect Cell, let alone someone stronger like Magetta. You people ride this split durability thing so much believing anyone who isn't physically strong or shown feats are weak.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from durability,I don't see Magetta having the advantage in any other category.

His lava might be a problem,if it weren't so slow,and then there's the chance Toriko swears...

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:

Aside from durability,I don't see Magetta having the advantage in any other category.

His lava might be a problem,if it weren't so slow,and then there's the chance Toriko swears...

Considering he can overpower a DBS SSj Vegeta and rival him in power, who base form is >>>> SSJ3 Gotenks as shown after, I'd say he has far more then enough power to can Toriko in 1 hit

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8: Didn't Vegeta over power his lava spit with his own blast?

And how will he hit Toriko?

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko wins low dif he can just sniff his soul out if Magetta is too durable.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko probably

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aimless said:

@u_wot_m8: Didn't Vegeta over power his lava spit with his own blast?

And how will he hit Toriko?

It countered Vegeta attack, who has no problem blasting things to space at a far lesser level being at FTL+. Torko is fodder to Magetta, don't understand how on earth he is going to do anything to him when he doesn't even have to power of someone who failed before hand

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Hmm. Do you think Toriko has what it takes to bring him down?

From what I've seen, probably. Magetta is at best a buu tier opponent and would most likely lose to any version of Buu. Also Toriko is too fast for him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:

Toriko isn't even beating SPC or Perfect Cell, let alone someone stronger like Magetta. You people ride this split durability thing so much believing anyone who isn't physically strong or shown feats are weak.

Cell would be a harder opponent for Toriko. Magetta is slower than Cell and has less DC. His is only physically stronger and more durable. I'm not caught up on Toriko but I'm pretty sure Toriko has surpassed Cell saga characters from what I've heard.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@u_wot_m8 said:

Cell would be a harder opponent for Toriko. Magetta is slower than Cell and has less DC. His is only physically stronger and more durable. I'm not caught up on Toriko but I'm pretty sure Toriko has surpassed Cell saga characters from what I've heard.

Magetta may not be able to win, but being fast enough to counter Vegeta's final flash and block his attacks is very impressive. Of course, that is just in the anime, in the manga it wasn't that impressive.

Loading Video...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon:

Magetta may not be able to win, but being fast enough to counter Vegeta's final flash and block his attacks is very impressive. Of course, that is just in the anime, in the manga it wasn't that impressive.

To be fare Vegeta powered up for like 30 seconds, lol. Also I'm pretty sure Toriko has hax that Magetta might not be able to deal with. I'm not caught up but I've been seeing on the battle forums that with their hax top tier Toriko characters can pretty much beat any Z character.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon:

To be fare Vegeta powered up for like 30 seconds, lol. Also I'm pretty sure Toriko has hax that Magetta might not be able to deal with. I'm not caught up but I've been seeing on the battle forums that with their hax top tier Toriko characters can pretty much beat any Z character.

I finished Toriko but to be honest, Toriko was not the Hax guy, but more the guy who punches you to death... it depends if you think Toriko's attacks can overpower a full charged Final Flash from a ssj Vegeta who is even more powerful than ssj3 Goku at the end of the Buu Saga.

As a side note: Vegeta couldn't even put a dent in Magetta.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: toriko has soul sniff and low reality warping

I am not sure, but when he reality warped? you mean his Gourmet luck or Ultimate routine? And please remind me of the soul sniff and show me how does it work again.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@kamishini:

Toriko used soul sniff once and it was a retaliation to Guiness. Never ever resorting to the technique ever again. So I hardly doubt he is going to resort to it here . It wasn't even him who did but his red oni. Toriko himself as never actually displayed the ability.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: yeah I mean Ultimate routine.

It will take some time to find the scan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: but this is EOS Toriko right?

I'm not saying he would open with it or even use it soon in the fight but if no one of his attacks can harm Magetta and he is in danger I don't see why he wouldn't use it

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: yeah I mean Ultimate routine.

It will take some time to find the scan.

Ultimate Routine doesn't warp reality. It is more like a mental attack on the opponent, and in this case, te opponent is a Robot, I know he is emotionally weak, but even if it works on Magetta, how is he hurting him physically? The damn thing is one of the most durable Dragon Ball Characters to date, and Vegeta's attack didn't even scratch him.

Conduct of the King - Ultimate Routine (王の所作アルティメットルーティーン, Ō no Shosa: Arutimetto Rutin): The "supreme" routine taught to Toriko by Aimaru. By imagining a scenario or event strongly enough, a person is able to cause an impression of that scenario or event that it actually occurs, whether that be imagining stress and forming an ulcer or imagining an attack succeeding and having it actually succeed. To fully utilize the effects of the technique it requires an astonishing level of concentration and self-confidence, and depending on the difficulty of the desired impression the energy required can be enormous.

And I will wait. . . even thought I am not sure if a soul based attack would work on a Robot.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@kamishini said:

@emperorthanos: but this is EOS Toriko right?

I'm not saying he would open with it or even use it soon in the fight but if no one of his attacks can harm Magetta and he is in danger I don't see why he wouldn't use it

Yeah and EOS toriko never displayed this ability.

Because he has never resorted to it in any of his fights bar that one fight where Guinness did it first. He had trouble with Acacia later on and God. The former of which gave him a hell of lot more problem than Guinness yet he didn't even attempt it. Even then the soul sniff doesn't really do much. Starjun was just unconscious for bit after Guinness used it and was back again.

I also don't know where you are getting that Ultimate Routine is reality warping. Routines are more of mental images to make scare creatures that are weaker than you. Ultimate Routine is a little more powerful since it gives an impression but it is still an mental image projected. That may work on Magetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: Eos toriko Fused with Red Oni so I think he can do it. Also if the soul came back after a few minutes Toriko will still know all the information about Magetta and his weak point.

It kinda is because he just has to imagine something and then it become real, the problem is that he must have enough energy to make it possible.

Edit: also about him not using soul sniff against Acacia and I assume he couldn't really use it for the pressure or because he was way stronger than him. (I don't know if it make much sense)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@kamishini said:

@purpledeadragon:

Edit: sorry are a little out of order.

Yeah... and? Will that work on a Robot? again, it is not an organic being, it is a Machine, and to be honest, I don´t see that working on Magetta, what do you think that will do to it? honestly.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos: Eos toriko Fused with Red Oni so I think he can do it. Also if the soul came back after a few minutes Toriko will still know all the information about Magetta and his weak point.

It kinda is because he just has to imagine something and then it become real, the problem is that he must have enough energy to make it possible.

It's just an assumption though. He would never use it in combat. It was just an example to show Guinness that he can do something similar. Like I siad we never even see red oni doing anything like that in other encounters. If he wouldn't use it in so many occasions I see no reason why he would here.

Yeah it supposedly can become reality however this was never shown to be the case. Infact when we see him use the technique on Starjun. Starjun says that Toriko created an image. toriko himself later said when he fought a low level beast in the Gourmet world that it was just an image.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BTW I did already say Toriko wins. Just pointing things out.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@purpledeadragon:

There are only two Toriko characters who would beat any Z Character. While he is not amongst them Toriko could probably beat most but I don't see him being able to beat Buu or Vegito. Toriko himself doesn't possess nearly the level of hax as other characters in his verse do. Simply using powerful piercing and physical attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: since he is a living being I think he has a soul since in DB world when you die (doesn't matter race) you go in the after life as a soul.

Assuming his soul will go back in place after some time Toriko will have all the possible information about Magetta and will know is absurd weak point.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: since he is a living being I think he has a soul since in DB world when you die (doesn't matter race) you go in the after life as a soul.

Assuming his soul will go back in place after some time Toriko will have all the possible information about Magetta and will know is absurd weak point.

Again, it is a robot, you will need to prove it has a soul, and for the record, they couldn't revive 16 because he was a robot with no soul, he never made it to the afterlife because, again, he was a machine, a more human machine than Magetta and still didn't have a soul.

@emperorthanos Do you think Robots in DB have souls?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I guess I can agree, you convinced me on this point and yes the idea of him using it as EOS is an assumption and even if he could it would be out of character.

I honestly believe it can be used in both ways and I forgot about Star stating that. At the very least he could knock him out with illusion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: wasnt he stated to be part of a particular alien race?

An Alien race made of metal... with no organic parts... so it is a robot, an Alien Robot is still a Robot, so, again, good luck proving it has a soul.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: was stated that he didn't have any organic part? Also if he is born naturally and isnt an AI is still considered a living being.

If you read carefully the scan I posted it say that it can work on inorganic things like rocks.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: was stated that he didn't have any organic part? Also if he is born naturally and isnt an AI is still considered a living being.

If you read carefully the scan I posted it say that it can work on inorganic things like rocks.

Where was stated he was born naturally? hell, in one of the universes there are more Alien Robots and it was shown they are being designed, and no, AI is not the same as being alive and having a soul, ask poor 16.

Oh yeah, I am sure he can soul sniff a Rock, come on man. it was taking information from all the surrounding area, but not taking the souls of rocks if that's what you are trying to imply.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By alextheboss

@alextheboss said:

@purpledeadragon:

There are only two Toriko characters who would beat any Z Character. While he is not amongst them Toriko could probably beat most but I don't see him being able to beat Buu or Vegito. Toriko himself doesn't possess nearly the level of hax as other characters in his verse do. Simply using powerful piercing and physical attacks.

Ya I haven't finished Torki yet so I'm not sure, but Magetta probably cant' even touch him and imo Buu and Vegito would be far harder opponents. Magetta is a tough opponent because of his durability, but it is even mentioned he is slow. Buu has regen, speed, and can turn people into candy or absorb them. He is far more dangerous than Magetta, hence whey they had to get rid of him in the tournament, lol. He would of probably sweeped U6 team until he got to Hit, and Hit's moves wouldn't of even worked on him, he would of had to go for a ring out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon

Where was stated he was born naturally? hell, in one of the universes there are more Alien Robots and it was shown they are being designed,

if you are part of a race you have a father and a mother who are of that specific race if not they would have seid he was created.

and no, AI is not the same as being alive and having a soul, ask poor 16.

that's what i'm saying.

Oh yeah, I am sure he can soul sniff a Rock, come on man. it was taking information from all the surrounding area, but not taking the souls of rocks if that's what you are trying to imply.

it should work ( as a temprorary incapacitation even if i did admit above he wouldnt use it in character) but even if he doesnt have a soul the main objective of the soul sniff is learn information about you enemy ( the soul thing its a secondary effect) so assuming no technique would work and he would use this he would know Magetta absurd weak point.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:
@alextheboss said:

@purpledeadragon:

Ya I haven't finished Torki yet so I'm not sure, but Magetta probably cant' even touch him and imo Buu and Vegito would be far harder opponents. Magetta is a tough opponent because of his durability, but it is even mentioned he is slow. Buu has regen, speed, and can turn people into candy or absorb them. He is far more dangerous than Magetta, hence whey they had to get rid of him in the tournament, lol. He would of probably sweeped U6 team until he got to Hit, and Hit's moves wouldn't of even worked on him, he would of had to go for a ring out.

Well, it depends if you use Magetta from the anime or the manga, in the anime his reaction time feats were really good against a ssj Vegeta who was obviously trying, going as far as blocking Vegeta's attacks and countering his ki blasts with his lava projectiles. I don't say he wins, but he ain't that slow. Also, do you think Magetta has a soul? because 16 didn't.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Blackice709

toriko

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points