Toriko Naruto saitama Vs WW Hulk!!!

• 139 results
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@god_vulcan: why isn't it? The jutsu names in Naruto are legitimate. Ex. Fireball jutsu, water dragon jutsu, sand coffin, giant vortex, etc. if your only premise rests on 'the name isn't legit' then go by using examples of other series known for inconsistent hogwash than I shouldn't have to tell you that's not a very fair comparison.

We know that shape manipulation is basically an element shaped by chakra which makes it stronger than it's natural variant. Jinton is quite litterally the visualation of a hydrogen bombs detonation with the elements being used correlating perfectly (earth, wind, fire). I see no reason at all to label it anything less than atomic even completely disregarding the name.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern

why isn't it? The jutsu names in Naruto are legitimate. Ex. Fireball jutsu, water dragon jutsu, sand coffin, giant vortex, etc. if your only premise rests on 'the name isn't legit' then go by using examples of other series known for inconsistent hogwash than I shouldn't have to tell you that's not a very fair comparison.

Wow. So basically the only requirement for you to accept attack names and take them literally is for the series to be consistent? So you're cool with "Planet Buster Roar Canon" right? Because OPM is consistent, yet people disregard it's attack names for more obvious reasons, being that they're not supported by feats. Same thing applies to Naruto. Particle style has only ever been stated/shown to be molecular so why should I accept the attack name of it being sub-atomic other than an obvious double standard?

Also, where are those scans I've been asking for?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Raziel2014

why is naruto and toriko even on teh same team, naruto is nowhere near toriko level, saitama is understandable, switch naruto out for someone stronger. naruto would be tore apart by a single fist from hulk, you have 2 guys who are physical monsters then you have naruto, might as well put in another guy who is close to them both when it comes to actually fighting the hulk in combat and one that could actually survive being hit by the hulk

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals off, huh? Then I guess Team could find a way to hax their way to victory.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@god_vulcan said:

Wow. So basically the only requirement for you to accept attack names and take them literally is for the series to be consistent? So you're cool with "Planet Buster Roar Canon" right? Because OPM is consistent, yet people disregard it's attack names for more obvious reasons, being that they're not supported by feats. Same thing applies to Naruto.

This is the third time in this thread where you've picked which part of the comment to reply to, it is wearing my patience. Not only did I SPECIFICALLY state why I viewed Onoki's attack as atomic but it makes sense consistently throughout the series:

We know that shape manipulation is basically an element shaped by chakra which makes it stronger than it's natural variant. Jinton is quite litterally the visualation of a hydrogen bombs detonation with the elements being used correlating perfectly (earth, wind, fire). I see no reason at all to label it anything less than atomic even completely disregarding the name.

Not only that but this is what I said beforehand to the part you actually did reply to:

@god_vulcan: why isn't it? The jutsu names in Naruto are legitimate. Ex. Fireball jutsu, water dragon jutsu, sand coffin, giant vortex, etc. if your only premise rests on 'the name isn't legit' then go by using examples of other series known for inconsistent hogwash than I shouldn't have to tell you that's not a very fair comparison.

Embarrassing.

OPM is filled with featless inconsistent garbage shrouded by speculation from one high-end fight with Boros, nothing in the verse is consistent with him being planet level, period. Dust release being a combination of three nature transformations when one element has already displayed molecular - Atomic capability is more than enough to suggest it's potency.

Particle style has only ever been stated/shown to be molecular so why should I accept the attack name of it being sub-atomic other than an obvious double standard?

It was never 'shown' as Sasuke escaped and everything else it has touched was made no more. Also you have one statement vs........basically the entirety of the series when the jutsu was used? So you're going to attempt to play victim to the double standard and take one statement over a plethora, silly.

Also, where are those scans I've been asking for?

Im not wasting my time getting scans when you can't read what's infront of you. He states the technique name which seeing as it describes what it does like with every named jutsu that isn't a knickname. Are we back to ignoring canon? You cannot factually disprove nor discredit anything I've said so I feel no need to lower myself to the burden of proof to meet an already destroyed argument.

Btw, I've noticed you've been attempting to emulate my technique as of late (it's unmistakable, even if watered down to the point where I can only taste a tad of sprite every two sips or so), stop it. It's utterly sickening to watch and as you can see it isn't anywhere near the original in just about any positive facet.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raziel2014: This is 4 Beast Arc Toriko, who Naruto has a shot at beating. Also, both of them are > Saitama, especially Toriko in any arc after.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern: Nope I refuse to get into a debate over this. I'm not going to get embroiled into an argument defending something when the burden of proof is on you.

Post a scan of Dust release or TSB's being stated to be atomic or you're done. No speculation, no fan theories, no science, no calcs, no nothing. I want on-panel proof, and if you can't do that don't bother responding. I never intended for this to be a quote-by-quote debate and I don't why I let myself get lured into it (should have never quoted you).

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheOriginalOne

Not sure about toriko but neither Naruto nor Saitama can do jack to wwh. Not to mention, this hulk has one shot a amped red hulk, who whooped thor like nothing, with a single thunderclap, while smiling.

The only argument here is bfr. Even savage/incredible hulk has atomic resistance feats, people would know this if they knew anything about hulk.

They would have problems harming savage, let alone wwh.

Naruto and Saitama are almost fodder here.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@20damon: They don't. This toriko doesn't have the hax or the means to do much here and wwh can one shot the other 2 with a single thunderclap. Naruto might be able to survive the first one but seeing as what 1 did to an amped red hulk, hmmmmm....

I don't even think they can do much to savage, let alone wwh.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: They don't. This toriko doesn't have the hax or the means to do much here and wwh can one shot the other 2 with a single thunderclap. Naruto might be able to survive the first one but seeing as what 1 did to an amped red hulk, hmmmmm....

I don't even thing they can do much to savage, let alone wwh.

Figured as much. Thanks.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: In the movie, when Hinata has that flashback and sees the old Hamura (and his followers), it shows that Hamura has TSB.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Are you joking? How am I going to give you scans from a movie, exactly?

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@cosmic_lantern: Nope I refuse to get into a debate over this. I'm not going to get embroiled into an argument defending something when the burden of proof is on you.

How is the burden of proof on me when you've posted a scan stating the jutsu name itself? Were looking at the same damn thing you just don't have the maturity to digest it properly simply because you don't like it and can't find anything to disprove consistent canon like you can in those other hogwash series'.

Post a scan of Dust release or TSB's being stated to be atomic or you're done.

He states the jutsu name multiple times in-canon YOU yourself linked a scan of one of said instances, atomic dismantling is the damn official translation in the anime/Manga you clown. I've been regurgitating this several times over:

Loading Video...

No, 'you're done' for speaking on a series you clearly have no clue about.

No speculation, no fan theories, no science, no calcs, no nothing. I want on-panel proof, and if you can't do that don't bother responding.

I wouldn't bother replying to someone so beneath me in the first place rather than to specifically tell them that. Anyways as stated several times over Jinton is a visiualized nuclear explosion, you can't disprove or even argue with this. As I said for the 5th time now stop being ignorant and use google properly to see the steps of a nuclear explosion and apply those elementary comprehension skills you have.

I never intended for this to be a quote-by-quote debate and I don't why I let myself get lured into it (should have never quoted you).

Yea you shouldn't have. You should know better than to present such garbage in my presence and think it wouldn't be addressed accordingly. You're dismissed on the notion I'm already disgusted enough for the day.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: You should know better than to present such garbage in my presence

Whoa there King Cosmic I didn't milord was intruding...

No Caption Provided
higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By higherpower

a t t a c k n a m e s!!!!!!!

But w a i t. It's ok to use attack names in this case because it's N A R U T O!!!!!! W O W!!!!!1!!!11!1!!!!

My name is Cosmic Lantern and I'm totally N O T B I A S E D!!!!

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern Lmao. So Ohnoki's Particle style is atomic since the name of the technique denotes atomization, even though Ohnoki himself stated it was near molecular?

So I guess Chibaku tensei is a planet buster right? Since it's ok to go off of attack names in n a r u to?

Topkek to the max. God your fanboyism is embarrassing.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: lol, even the wiki mentions it as a molecular level attack.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Release

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@god_vulcan:

> blatant rage

> No refute to the consistency of canon or even bothering to address it

> bullshit double standard card by taking one statement over multiple

> refusal to accept real world comparison

> refusal to accept basic science fact

> refusal to accept canon

> Only shred of evidence he has to discredit my stance comes from another series.

This is a knee slapper tbh, very cool story. Weren't you going to stop this back and forth? At this point you're only making yourself look like the novelty debater you are, if anything I've been patient with your middleschoolish behavior. I assure you I can get much nastier to shut you up.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By higherpower

@cosmic_lantern: You know the best part about your whole argument is the fact you're arguing against Ohnoki himself:

No Caption Provided

But wait!!! It's atomic because I said so!!!!!!!!!

I said it once and I'll say it again, You can NOT go off of technique names to validate the potency of an attack.

This is literally one of the most elementary non-written rules of online debating. Your failure to grasp it is more surprising than your comically inflated ego. I can give you a dozen more examples of consistent series having hyperbolic attack names. Just because you orgasm and foam at the mouth from the thought of your shitty Narutoverse characters winning battles doesn't make them an exception to this rule.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH still wins

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: lol a clip or link would be fine

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@god_vulcan: If they say molecular in the manga and atomic in the anime, then of course the manga takes preference.

I won't say shitty though.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk in a easy fight.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcansaid:

@cosmic_lantern: You know the best part about your whole argument is the fact you're arguing against Ohnoki himself:

Go ahead and quantify 'near molecular' for me? This argument erroneously hints that you don't know the difference between a Molecule and an Atom(Which is honestly embarrassing since were all on the internet). A molecule is simply bonded atoms, water molecules are specifically two bonded atoms. Fire is literally a combustion of two oxygen atoms within itself and since he's by default using wind nature chakra as a medium we have a much more potent outcome, not to mention it's canonically confirmed that Wind boosts fire techniques so......

Atom is 'near molecular' and is much more consistent actually seeing as I said earlier even Naruto with his prototype rasenshuriken could use just the wind Shape manipulation to harden air molecules(copy and pasted):

Wind chakra is very sharp and can range from the Cellular - Molecular cutting level (Arguably higher since it overpowers the regular Rasengan which stalemates chidori that was able to split electrons of a lightning bolt). Here he's completely mastered a new technique all together in the Rasenshuriken, in it's prototype stage it was able to oneshot Kakuzu with a sizeable AoE:

Kakashi even remarks he can't make out the attack frequency with the Sharingan, just after Sasuke clear as day could see Microscopic bombs in his bloodstream:

No Caption Provided

Kakashi has canonically superior eyes to Sasuke but thats another debate for another day as well, we'll assume they are similar. Here tsunade reveals the micrscopic blades in the rasenhuriken:

No Caption Provided

This was indeed the prototype thats quite a bit inferior to the mastered version:

He can expand it at will after he throws it and it's effect shows much more lethality as it quite litterally turns the path that got caught to dust:

No Caption Provided

Hell the genuine fact that we have Deidaras C4 which is composed of 2 elements in explosive release (Lightning/Earth) is more proof of this being consistent with onoki.

Matter of fact whilst im at it heres one for Sasuke as well:

So it's pretty clear that Eye abilites aren't Sasuke's only option and one thing I do want to clear up before I close this up......Yes, chidori can and will oneshot freiza if he gets a direct hit with it the reason being:

No Caption Provided

The greatest healer in the world who has a jutsu that gives the user a healing factor able to resist atomic disintegration, gives her expert medical opinion and states that wind chakra causes damage on a cellular level however a skilled raiton (Killer bee) manages to increase the penetrative force higher than that of a wind element rather casually:

The ONLY logical phenomenon for solid matter vibrating between other matter would be the sliding between molecules - atoms (More so the latter) and we know that even regular lightning begins to rip electrons from atoms, and this is the VERY same jutsu kakashi split a bolt of lightning with.

But wait!!! It's atomic because I said so!!!!!!!!!

Since you lack logical aptitude to use the internet as a tool for information, I'll do it for you. Here.

Steps of a nuke here as well.

I said it once and I'll say it again, You can NOT go off of technique names to validate the potency of an attack.

I can when everyother jutsu in the series basically describes itself in its name canonically, Is Light fang not legit? Is Earth splitting technique not exactly what it insinuates? What about Cyrstal Ice mirrors? water bullet? Mud wall? I guess 'particle style' doesn't matter at all even though that's basically the nature he's using? Please do come to a logical conclusion that adheres to canon for me.

This is literally one of the most elementary non-written rules of online debating that your failure to grasp it is more surprising than your comically inflated ego.

An ego that you seem to be so infatuated with to the point where you don't deny attempting to emulate me, how comical. You can't come with some inconsistent garbage like Roar Canon and Vegetas big bang attack then attempt to compare it to a series that solely operates on assorted named techniques (Since the very first chapter). That is asinine.

Also why not add some more air to that ego? *Hits drink*

BTW I wouldn't take any tips from you judging from the amount of garbage usually coming from your mouth, so any rules you adhere by are non-existent to me I'm afraid. Me > You, if you haven't noticed; were of two completely different breeds, you don't have the ability to do the things I do so why would I set myself to a limitation so beneath myself by default?

I can give you a dozen more examples of consistent series having hyperbolic attack names. Just because you orgasm and foam at the mouth from the thought of your shitty Narutoverse characters winning battles doesn't make them an exception to this rule.

Only someone as pathetically and poorly educated as you would fail to see the difference between hyperbole and legitimacy knowing that 'jutsu' means 'technique' off the bat. It really is amazing how anyone beyond a middleschool education standard could not tell the difference between an atom and a molecule and misplace an adverb/adjective as hyperbole. I guess 'transform no jutsu' is hyperbole as well by your definition?

Also I'd stop with the anger accusations seeing as you seem to be the only one hot and bothered that I called out your blatant stupidity involving everything in this thread including the insinuation that saitama would do just about anything to hulk along with your obvious inability to read accurately.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By josephgomes619

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe: The whole technique seems to be a misconception. What's worse about it in comparison to TSB is that TSB was stated to be similar, to Dust Release, meaning it's not even as potent as it:

No Caption Provided

And now we're just finding out that Dust Release itself is near molecular lvl, (not on that lvl) and molecules are larger than atoms...

I feel scammed.

It's just near molecular level, Naruto fanboys have been lying about atomic thing. If we go by name technique saiyan saga vegeta would be Universe buster with big bang kamehameha

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't do more than provide the information, if you refuse to look at it for whatever reason than it is simply beyond me.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hehe atomic head canon.

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

world war hulk is as strong if not slightly stronger than sentry at the time, which would give him solar system level attack potency. saitama's (current highball) would be multi star or low solar system level at most.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheOriginalOne

LMAO.

No one here is solar system level or star level. Infact, Saitama might be the weakest character on the other team (not sure about Toriko).

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern:

-Near molecule levels logically refers to being greater than molecules.

-'Catastrophic planetary devastation', 'Truth seeking balls', all of Gai's techniques, IT, thousand years of pain etc. are a few techniques that are hyperbolic, as well as technique names that have nothing to do with their techniques.

Besides unverifiably stating that a technique name is implicative of its capability, even if it is so for 99% of jutsus, is an NLF. An unsubstantiated claim whose only basis happens to be statistical data based off of other jutsu.

-I find your evidence for why chidori is subatomic very shaky, too.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@streak619 said:

@cosmic_lantern:

-Near molecule levels logically refers to being greater than molecules.

That doesn't correlate to canon, which you would obviously know if you read the full damn response. Wind chakra alone works to a cellular to molecular level. Stop tagging me with your consistent stupidity, if you can't fully comprehend the argument don't talk to me.

Also if i got a third cup full I have NEAR a cup of water, so not only are you insinuating canon is wrong but you have nothing to base your stance on either. This can be interpreted in a number of ways however this one is consistent with canon which you can't refute.

-'Catastrophic planetary devastation', 'Truth seeking balls', all of Gai's techniques, IT, thousand years of pain etc. are a few techniques that are hyperbolic, as well as technique names that have nothing to do with their techniques.

Awesome and how many of these are strictly ninjutsu? You really do live on these boards as nothing but a nuisance, it's utterly disgusting that supposed young adults can't read.

Besides unverifiably stating that a technique name is implicative of its capability, even if it is so for 99% of jutsus, is an NLF. An unsubstantiated claim whose only basis happens to be statistical data based off of other jutsu.

So I'm basing a KKT that uses three elements off what a single on can do and it doesn't correlate well to you? No wonder none of your debates seem to be founded on any fact or logic.

-I find your evidence for why chidori is subatomic very shaky, too.

I also find your intelligence very questionable and your common sense near nonexistent. Tell me what's a lightning bolt made up of? Electrons/protons correct? So if Kakashi splits a lightning bolt with a pure energy construct that gets it's blade from vibrating through matter shouldn't that be self explanatory? Or does someone as simple as yourself who can't grasp it for whatever reason but still fail to use a simple google search?

Please, don't tag me. GV is barely worth my time as is, you're nothing more than a disease to me. A plague of ignorance waiting to spread.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I'm gonna destroy you. I grew tired of your BS. Just because that thread got locked doesn't mean I can't make another one and put you in your place.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I'm gonna destroy you. I grew tired of your BS. Just because that thread got locked doesn't mean I can't make another one and put you in your place.

You aren't a good debater so that isn't possible, I've destroyed you though.....You see the difference between you and I, I actually talk noise and can do something about it. You on the otherhand are full of hot air, garbage, and other notable foolishness, no matter which way you want to spin it CL is an ass but he's a great debater as well.....so please, make it and put me in my place like you've claimed you're capable of. I've been waiting but all im getting is hostile responses devoid of any arguments, that's a sign of ignorance.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Streak619

@cosmic_lantern:

-I disagree, via reductio ad absurdum (give it a google), i have all the right to assert that he wouldn't have used a misleading, lowballing statement to describe the capability or DC of his power being the arrogant and proud old man he is.

Also, what does Rasenshuriken being cellular have anything to do with Particle style being subatomic?

-One of them is. Off course, this is just off of the top of my head, you seem to be asserting that the consistency of names of techniques describing the technique itself applies only to ninjutsu and not gen or taijutsu, unless I'm mistaken, which is understandable since you do not bother to explain yourself probably under your conviction that your intelligence is unparalled, seeing as how you make some stupid remark regarding my comprehension skills. Meh.

-nope, your argument that kekkei totas retain the properties and capabilities of it's composite elements is blastphemous and completely fallacious.

-Ok with that we have now established that you're uneducated.

Chopping a lightning bolt does not imply or require you having subatomic piercing capabilities of any sort, you ignorant nitwit.

Any material with a insulance/resistance high enough to balance the massive potential due to the accumulated charge, can theoretically cut a lightning bolt in half if inserted precisely and ideally halfway through the return stroke of the lightning bolt. That material would not have subatomic influence or pressure for performing such a feat. The chidori simply has very high pressures generated, chopping a lightning bolt does not put you at subatomic levels, as any physics undergrad can tell you.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Not sure about toriko but neither Naruto nor Saitama can do jack to wwh. Not to mention, this hulk has one shot a amped red hulk, who whooped thor like nothing, with a single thunderclap, while smiling.

The only argument here is bfr. Even savage/incredible hulk has atomic resistance feats, people would know this if they knew anything about hulk.

They would have problems harming savage, let alone wwh.

Naruto and Saitama are almost fodder here.

Not commenting on who wins but Thor stomped red hulk the time they fought right after the time you're referring to.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TrueAustralian

Particle style is not atomic or sub-atomic. Courtesy of /u/IMadeThisOn6-28-2015

No Caption Provided

Here is the raw and here is the text:

そりゃそうじゃ…体ごと分子に近いレベルでパラパラにしたんじゃぜ次はお前じゃ

Let's break it down:

そりゃそうじゃ...

Literally along the lines of "That's right."

体ごと分子に近いレベルでパラパラにしたんじゃぜ

Now, the first thing to look at here is this:

バラバラ

This is a sound effect used for scattering, dispersing and shit.

Basically to turn small and into pieces.

So the whole thing reads out like:

"I dispersed his body to near molecular level."

The final bit:

次はお前じゃ

It pretty much means: "You're next."

Here is the entry from the Naruto Databook about Onoki's Jutsu:

Jinton

Wind, Earth, Fire, combinging three natures for a moment is a "kekkai touta" ninjutsu. With both hands a large amount of chakra is charged and it's form is changed into a cube, cone, cylinder, various three dimensional objects (so it can be more than the ones we saw), and than it's released. Onoki, Mu's disciple, inherited Jinton. If it touches the target they are disintegrated at the molecular-level, defense with any ninja implement or ninjutsu is impossible. A certain death hit.

Enemy or ally, a touch results in disintegration, and so on, rest seems like the same.

The effect is molecular or near molecular.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@watcher5000: I am talking about the time where he was amped, tanked hits from thor and beat him where green scar one shot him with a thunderclap, while holding back.

No one here has the capability to even harm wwh. In fact, he can one-shot them with a thunderclap (maybe only Naruto will be the one to survive the first one).

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern:

-I disagree, via reductio ad absurdum (give it a google), i have all the right to assert that he wouldn't have used a misleading, lowballing statement to describe the capability or DC of his power being the arrogant and proud old man he is.

Why would I need google to decipher a rather common debating term? Have I not already outlined that we are of two completely different levels of intellect? Nevertheless you have the right to do anything you want, you just can't prove otherwise without firstly going against canon which makes your opinion all the more irrelevant and worthless than it already was.

Also, what does Rasenshuriken being cellular have anything to do with Particle style being subatomic?

Another example of just how thick you are, if one element has that capability why would a combination of three be any weaker? The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

-One of them is. Off course, this is just off of the top of my head, you seem to be asserting that the consistency of names of techniques describing the technique itself applies only to ninjutsu and not gen or taijutsu, unless I'm mistaken, which is understandable since you do not bother to explain yourself probably under your conviction that your intelligence is unparalled, seeing as how you make some stupid remark regarding my comprehension skills. Meh.

Uh what? My intelligence is unparalleled when in comparison to someone like you who can't read properly obviously. Planetary devastation is a rinnegan technique btw, and it is quite self explanatory to anyone whose read the manga.....I don't need to explain anything else that hasn't already been gone over which Is why your comprehension skills are obviously lacking. We know what hyperbole is, Jinton is not hyperbole; it's that simple. A 5th grader learning literary terms can point this out clear as day.

-nope, your argument that kekkei totas retain the properties and capabilities of it's composite elements is blastphemous and completely fallacious.

See this is where your flawed comprehension and utterly comical inability to correlate common sense begins, if a fodder wind user in Asuma can accomplish this why can't someone whose refined Ninjutsu to a completely different level be incapable of replicating it? That's like saying the raikage can't theoretically form chidori, when his body is basically a chidori armor.

Also thiers no damned t in 'blasphemous'

-Ok with that we have now established that you're uneducated.

Insult my intelligence when it's rather obvious whose the moss of the tree. Laughable.

Chopping a lightning bolt does not imply or require you having subatomic piercing capabilities of any sort, you ignorant nitwit.

So resort to insults? I may have made suggestions towards how poorly educated you are but I don't throw names. That's preschoolish behavior.

Any material with a insulance/resistance high enough to balance the massive potential due to the accumulated charge, can theoretically cut a lightning bolt in half if inserted precisely and ideally halfway through the return stroke of the lightning bolt. That material would not have subatomic influence or pressure for performing such a feat. The chidori simply has very high pressures generated, chopping a lightning bolt does not put you at subatomic levels, as any physics undergrad can tell you.

You mean the physics minor you're talking to right now? So not only are you telling me canon is wrong as lightning chakra produces high frequency vibrations to get it's penetrative properties:

No Caption Provided

Wanna know the most hilarious part of this though? The balancing of the 'charges' you speak of are Protons or electrons bud, this is common sense. Most lightning is a negative charge (electrons) meaning kakashi gave off a positive charge to split the bolt in half and seeing as he did it with a construct of pure lightning. Yes I am stating that he has a subatomic blade by splitting the electrons in a bolt of lightning like I stated from the beginning of this argument before you jumped in with your plague of disgusting ignorance. So even if you are to stupid to realize it you just agreed with me.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UGH I NEED A COMPUTERRRRR

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TrueAustralian

@god_vulcan: I phone post all the time, whats the issue?

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: Can't post scans or format properly.

Depending on your device, you should be able to through Desktop mode.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers