• 139 results
omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By omriamar

Rules:EOS Naruto and.4 Beast arc Toriko.Morals OFF.Win by all means!!!

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is ichigo here?

naruto is understandable to be around the same battles as toriko, but ichigo?

regardless of the outcome, ichigo gets flattened pretty quickly.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Hulk. I haven't read Bleach but from what I've been told Ichigo is around Island to Country Level at best with scaling and Four Beast Arc Toriko doesn't have the damage output to considerably harm Hulk even though he's much faster. EOS Naruto is their best chance and maybe he could pull something off but overall I see Hulk winning.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tomtheawesome123

oooohhh, this is interesting. Ichigo is non factor but I have a feeling that Naruto with TSB should wear down Hulk enough for Toriko to end it.

But this is only based on ScrewAttack's info on Hulk during the death battle vs DOOMSDAY. I will brb when I do research.

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/660eoh/respect_world_war_hulk_marvel_616/

Not impressed by Hulk here, 4 beast Toriko should be able to survive for at least 2 minutes against Hulk, enough time for Naruto to TSB.

However if we wank hulk then we can say that Hulk has infinite durability and damage because he traded blows with Juggernaut :\.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Hulk. I haven't read Bleach but from what I've been told Ichigo is around Island to Country Level at best with scaling and Four Beast Arc Toriko doesn't have the damage output to considerably harm Hulk even though he's much faster. EOS Naruto is their best chance and maybe he could pull something off but overall I see Hulk winning.

ill let you know, that ichigo is far behind EoS naruto in speed/ strength/ DC/ hax.

he's arguably far behind toriko too.

EoS ichigo is literally featless, so his best feats will come from Dangai Ichigo when he fought aizen, and by hype.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@omriamar Swap Ichigo for Bloodlusted Saitama or someone even stronger.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:

I think Naruto should be able to take Hulk down, Naruto can fly and he has TSB, limited precog,FTL reactions and regen (he healed Guy).

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH, I don't think anybody would have the damage output to put him down.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH wins.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH not a believer that TSB ‘s especially from Naruto can erase someone with planet + durability

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko have enough hax, speed and raw power to put Hulk down.

With naruto to stall him down, they can win with mid difficulty.

Ichigo gets flattened here though.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: 4 beast arc ??? Nah he really doesn’t, he doesn’t even have hax EOS really, he is a lot faster but as of 4 beast arc he doesn’t have the raw power to do anything at all nor does he have any hax

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: forgot to read that.

The team loses pretty badly

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

not a believer that TSB ‘s especially from Naruto can erase someone with planet + durability

That would be because you're ignoring their properties, they bypass durability completely. That's kinda how hax tends to work, you know?

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@almighty said:

not a believer that TSB ‘s especially from Naruto can erase someone with planet + durability

That would be because you're ignoring their properties, they bypass durability completely. That's kinda how hax tends to work, you know?

First off the term “hax” is a term made up by fans on battle forms, everything that’s described as “hax” are just abilities and are described as abilities and every ability should have a limit. We shouldn’t a credit an ability to effect more than what it’s shown. We’ve only seen TSB’s Work on a Country lvl scale at best so that’s where they should cap out. To argue they can work on durability much greater than that in planet level because it’s a “hax” which is something made up. Is to argue things like Meliodas can Full counter a Kamehamaha from a SS Goku because it’s a ”hax” that reflects energy attacks (even tho it’s shown to work on a Multi Mountain scale at best) Law can slice Juggernaut in half because very simalair to this debate Law’s ability ignores durability (even tho this has also only shown to work on a muli Mountain scale), or Beerus can Hakai Michael Dermigrous because erases your physical, astral, and soul being (even tho it’s only shown to work on Galaxy level beings at best). Abilities should only be accredited to work on what they’ve shown to assume a TSB can work on planetary+ lvl durability especially from Naruto (I see an argument for Kaguya with ETSB) is a borderline NLF

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@marc_55 said:
@almighty said:

First off the term “hax” is a term made up by fans on battle forms,

Actually, no it's not. I was using and heard that term before ever joining these forums.

everything that’s described as “hax” are just abilities and are described as abilities and every ability should have a limit.

Yes, they should and do. Unless specifically designed not to.

We shouldn’t a credit an ability to effect more than what it’s shown.

You're very correct, and since they're noted as atomic destruction, that's where they cap.

We’ve only seen TSB’s Work on a Country lvl scale at best so that’s where they should cap out.

First, this is wrong. Second, that would literally only apply to scale. Finally, they don't focus on outright DC, and bypass durability altogether.

To argue they can work on durability much greater than that in planet level because it’s a “hax” which is something made up.

No, I'm arguing they would work because of how they've been described to work. It's just that, because of that description, they happen to be hax.

Is to argue things like Meliodas can Full counter a Kamehamaha from a SS Goku because it’s a ”hax” that reflects energy attacks (even tho it’s shown to work on a Multi Mountain scale at best)

Irrelevant.

Law can slice Juggernaut in half because very simalair to this debate Law’s ability ignores durability (even tho this has also only shown to work on a muli Mountain scale),

Actually, no. His ability is space manipulation, so if Juggs can resist that, he does. If not, he can't. Scale only shows us just that, scale. It doesn't change the nature of the ability itself. However this is irrelevant as well.

or Beerus can Hakai Michael Dermigrous because erases your physical, astral, and soul being (even tho it’s only shown to work on Galaxy level beings at best).

Also irrelevant.

Abilities should only be accredited to work on what they’ve shown

I agree, and TSB are noted as Jinton's superior, which an atomic destruction ability.

to assume a TSB can work on planetary+ lvl durability especially from Naruto (I see an argument for Kaguya with ETSB) is a borderline NLF

This is a NLF, not what I said, as they are literally just atomic destruction. As long as you have feats to resist that, or even implications, you're fine. If not, that's your problem. To assume being stronger in general means my abilities won't work is the most ass backwards argument you can make.

Also, the only difference between Naruto's TSB and Kaguya's is the scale, they are literally the same ability in every other way. So if hers would work, which they work, so would his. TSB aren't an ability that deals in DC, stop equating it to one.

EzraArcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk. If this is manga Toriko then something could happen but Hulk should win

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@marc_55 said:
@almighty said:
@marc_55 said:
@almighty said:

First off the term “hax” is a term made up by fans on battle forms,

Actually, no it's not. I was using and heard that term before ever joining these forums.

everything that’s described as “hax” are just abilities and are described as abilities and every ability should have a limit.

Yes, they should and do. Unless specifically designed not to.

We shouldn’t a credit an ability to effect more than what it’s shown.

You're very correct, and since they're noted as atomic destruction, that's where they cap.

We’ve only seen TSB’s Work on a Country lvl scale at best so that’s where they should cap out.

First, this is wrong. Second, that would literally only apply to scale. Finally, they don't focus on outright DC, and bypass durability altogether.

To argue they can work on durability much greater than that in planet level because it’s a “hax” which is something made up.

No, I'm arguing they would work because of how they've been described to work. It's just that, because of that description, they happen to be hax.

Is to argue things like Meliodas can Full counter a Kamehamaha from a SS Goku because it’s a ”hax” that reflects energy attacks (even tho it’s shown to work on a Multi Mountain scale at best)

Irrelevant.

Law can slice Juggernaut in half because very simalair to this debate Law’s ability ignores durability (even tho this has also only shown to work on a muli Mountain scale),

Actually, no. His ability is space manipulation, so if Juggs can resist that, he does. If not, he can't. Scale only shows us just that, scale. It doesn't change the nature of the ability itself. However this is irrelevant as well.

or Beerus can Hakai Michael Dermigrous because erases your physical, astral, and soul being (even tho it’s only shown to work on Galaxy level beings at best).

Also irrelevant.

Abilities should only be accredited to work on what they’ve shown

I agree, and TSB are noted as Jinton's superior, which an atomic destruction ability.

to assume a TSB can work on planetary+ lvl durability especially from Naruto (I see an argument for Kaguya with ETSB) is a borderline NLF

This is a NLF, not what I said, as they are literally just atomic destruction. As long as you have feats to resist that, or even implications, you're fine. If not, that's your problem. To assume being stronger in general means my abilities won't work is the most ass backwards argument you can make.

Also, the only difference between Naruto's TSB and Kaguya's is the scale, they are literally the same ability in every other way. So if hers would work, which they work, so would his. TSB aren't an ability that deals in DC, stop equating it to one.

Note: When i State someone is Country ”lvl” this is referring to POTENCY when described as a “Buster” that’s DC important difference because POTENCY is a scale that does apply to abilities...

1. Okay show a manga or series that refered to an ability or technique as a “Hax” the term was made by debaters online to describe abilities it’s a made up term.

2. Okay so TSB’s should have a limit to what they can effect too.

3. It’s true that it’s listed as atomic destruction, but it’s only shown to effect country level beings, it becomes a NLF to assume that since it worked on Country lvl beings that it can work on beings on multiple tiers above that. The only thing that defends this kind of Narrative is the fan made term “hax”.

4. First If I’m wrong show me where Naruto’s TSB’s the charachter in question or someone else on his level or weaker (Juubito) has effected someone with Durability greater than Country lvl, or have destroyed an area greater than Country lvl. Second Abilities should only work on the scale they’ve shown to that my point. Third should only apply to a certain extent abilities have limits.

5. No where in said description is it every described as a “hax” except by fans online, which is the only defense in saying it can work on beings on a larger tier than what it’s shown.

6. Not Irrelevant at all because it’s another example as to how ridiculous it is to argue since an ability has worked on a small scale that it can work on a much larger scale than what it’s shown. But you can choose to ignore and hand wave the point since it’s indefinsible.

7. What are you saying no for ? Did I say its not special manipulation ? I said it ignores durability which is does. And if you were looking for specifics it’s much more than just spacial manipulation but the only thing relevant to my point was the fact it ignore durability.. Now again abilities should have a scale as to how far they can effect things TO A CERTAIN DEGREE.This ability also grants him soul manipulation, Ghost Rider has defeated beings like Mephisto and Blackheart with his soul manipulation, does this mean Law can too since he has soul manip as well ? Clearly not clearly because Ghost rider has shown his abilities to work on STRONGER BEINGS, this proves his Soul manip to be more potent and powerful. Abilities are abilities but potnecy is determined by what they’ve shown to effect. Durability and Attack strength isn’t just about DC it’s also about POTENCY. And TSB‘s have not shown the POTENCY to erase beings with Planet+ durability, even tho it’s atomic destruction.

8. See 6.

9. Again Durabilty is not just based on DC and what you see destroyed, it’s also about Potency. Just because it’s atomic disintegration doesn’t mean it’s shown it has the potency to erase Planet+ beings. That would mean you believe Naruto’s TSB’s atomic destruction to be as potent as Sentry’s or Post Retcon Molecule Man’s (NOT CURRENT)

10. Your problem is you think durability and attack power is based solely on DC if you understood the concept of Potency you’d understand what I’m saying. And so what if Kaguya and Naruto both have TSB’s ? There’s examples in the series of people having the same tech/ability but one is stronger do to Potency. Bijuu Bombs for example (which are very simalair to TSB’s). Even in fiction in general, Krillin’s Kamehameha is nowhere as Powerful as one fired from Goku even tho it’s the same tech Potency matters(haki with Goku vs Beerus same ide), same thing with Haki in one piece, or The Spirit Gun in Yu Yu Hakusho, Nen in Hunter x Hunter etc.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Marc_55

@almighty: To keep it short, they are literally atomic disintegration. If Hulk has resistance, he's fine. If not, he's not. That's really all there is to it, and the rest of that serves no purpose to me.

Also, the potency doesn't change, as it's atomically potent to begin with. It's literally just the scale, as Naruto himself says. Of course, you're free to disagree, but that's choosing to be wrong.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trade ichigo for someone else, he does basically nothing here before he gets one shotted. Team doesn't have enough to put him down long enough to seal

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@marc_55 said:

@almighty: To keep it short, they are literally atomic disintegration. If Hulk has resistance, he's fine. If not, he's not. That's really all there is to it, and the rest of that serves no purpose to me.

Also, the potency doesn't change, as it's atomically potent to begin with. It's literally just the scale, as Naruto himself says. Of course, you're free to disagree, but that's choosing to be wrong.

It’s really not Atomic disentergration an ablility, and what he Ability has shown to effect determines its potency. Again, I don’t think you’d argue the atomic destruction a TSB is capable of is on the same level as let’s say Minority World is. Both are capable of it but one has shown to work on more powerful beings.

It‘s not DC but just because it’s not DC doesn’t mean it doesn’t have Potency, again for example Minority World‘s Atom Destruction has shown to have Planet+ Potency working on Planet+ beings. To argue TSB’s can do the same is giving it the feats MW has just because they are both Atom destruction techs.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@marc_55 said:

It’s really not Atomic disentergration an ablility,

What?

and what he Ability has shown to effect determines its potency.

What they're shown to affect are atoms....

Again, I don’t think you’d argue the atomic destruction a TSB is capable of is on the same level as let’s say Minority World is.

Destroying atoms is destroying atoms, the resistance of who they're used against is key. If you had your atoms destroyed by MW, then TSB would work, since that's all they do. If you resisted MW messing with your atomic structure, then TSB wouldn't work. It's simple, stop pretending that's not.

Both are capable of it but one has shown to work on more powerful beings.

Minority World has a myriad of uses, that don't all apply to atoms. That's just one way it can be used. Regardless, this comparison means nothing.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@almighty said:
@marc_55 said:

It’s really not Atomic disentergration an ablility,

What?

and what he Ability has shown to effect determines its potency.

What they're shown to affect are atoms....

Again, I don’t think you’d argue the atomic destruction a TSB is capable of is on the same level as let’s say Minority World is.

Destroying atoms is destroying atoms, the resistance of who they're used against is key. If you had your atoms destroyed by MW, then TSB would work, since that's all they do. If you resisted MW messing with your atomic structure, then TSB wouldn't work. It's simple, stop pretending that's not.

Both are capable of it but one has shown to work on more powerful beings.

Minority World has a myriad of uses, that don't all apply to atoms. That's just one way it can be used. Regardless, this comparison means nothing.

I see my Potency argument won’t go anywhere with you so I’ll just let it go but however my point about Naruto’s TSB’s being different to Kaguya’s still stands. His TSB’s has never even shown to atomize things. His TSB’s have Nature energy in them.

“If the Truth-Seeking Balls contain natural energy, users should not be able to add ninjutsu-negating Yin–Yang Release to them, as natural energy is precisely what causes other jutsu to become immune to erasure. While its entry in the fourth databook mentions the balls being manifested by those with Six Paths Senjutsu, the jutsu itself is not categorised as senjutsu.

-Fourth Databook page 249”

So placing the Potency argument aside his TSB’s havent even shown to erase anything.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By qwe

TSB not going to kill Hulk,he has resistance for such things

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 higherpower  Moderator

Can someone provide the exact scan of where it was specifically stated that Onohki's Dust release destroyed on an atomic level? Because I have trouble finding where it was stated, I only recall when it was stated that particle can reduce it's opponents to dust (which isn't close to atomization). TSB's only get their atomic argument from Hiruzen comparing it to Dust Release, so this proof is pivotal.

Most translations I've seen put it at molecular lvl (not atomic) except for one outlier-ish technique name that placed it at sub-atomic:

No Caption Provided

I don't go off of technique names though, so if someone could help me find it that'd be great.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk cant win here

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone provide the exact scan of where it was specifically stated that Onohki's Dust release destroyed on an atomic level? Because I have trouble finding where it was stated, I only recall when it was stated that particle can reduce it's opponents to dust (which isn't close to atomization). TSB's only get their atomic argument from Hiruzen comparing it to Dust Release, so this proof is pivotal.

Most translations I've seen put it at molecular lvl (not atomic) except for one outlier-ish technique name that placed it at sub-atomic:

No Caption Provided

I don't go off of technique names though, so if someone could help me find it that'd be great.

Onohki's Dust release never stated to be atomic level,only Molecular level

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
@qwe said:

In like 99% of the threads containing either TSB or Dust Release they're almost ALWAYS said to be atomic destruction. I'm just trying to find where it was stated, considering so many debaters say it's atomic and that's the general consensus.

And even if it is molecular (which isn't as potent as atomic) can you help me find the scan of where that was stated? Other than a guidebook statement I can't find the on-panel scan of where Dust Release was even stated to be molecular.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:

In like 99% of the threads containing either TSB or Dust Release they're almost ALWAYS said to be atomic destruction. I'm just trying to find where it was stated, considering so many debaters say it's atomic and that's the general consensus.

And even if it is molecular (which isn't as potent as atomic) can you help me find the scan of where that was stated? Other than a guidebook I can't find where Dust Release was even stated to be molecular.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QvQxRBpOaKM/WCWN5kx9yPI/AAAAAAACl1Q/JwL2fjk2sdIk4G0w-lf0PC9HiPp-SM_3gCHM/s16000/0466-015.png

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@qwe: Thanks, I forgot about the Kage Summit arc.

Seems the atomic thing was made up then.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:
@qwe said:

And even if it is molecular (which isn't as potent as atomic) can you help me find the scan of where that was stated? Other than a guidebook I can't find where Dust Release was even stated to be molecular.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QvQxRBpOaKM/WCWN5kx9yPI/AAAAAAACl1Q/JwL2fjk2sdIk4G0w-lf0PC9HiPp-SM_3gCHM/s16000/0466-015.png

Smh that says ”NEAR molecular level” so it’s not even that much...

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao it isn't even molecular based off that scan.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: I've seen that, I should've reworded it.

Atomic lvl

But you said you couldn't find the atomic one right? I'll just keep searching.

The name of the technique seem to be called also "atomic dismantling jutsu"(there is are alternative names like "Particle Style: Boundary Dismantling Jutsu") but the technique itself work on Molecular level,name of the attack=\= the attak,otherwise Vegata's Big Bang Attack from Cell Saga is universe level

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By qwe

@almighty said:
@qwe said:
@god_vulcan said:
@qwe said:

Smh that says ”NEAR molecular level” so it’s not even that much...

"At a near molecular level" mean is around molecular level,not above (atomic level)

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@qwe: The whole technique seems to be a misconception. What's worse about it in comparison to TSB is that TSB was stated to be similar, to Dust Release, meaning it's not even as potent as it:

No Caption Provided

And now we're just finding out that Dust Release itself is near molecular lvl, (not on that lvl) and molecules are larger than atoms...

I feel scammed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@qwe:

"At a near molecular level" mean is around molecular level,not above (atomic level)

How does this make sense?. Atoms are smaller than molecules. Near molecular hints that it's close to molecular but not as small as it. It's not close to atomic lvl.

Edit: I misread your comment.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By qwe

Offical translation of the anime also say molecular level("Naruto Shippuuden" epidose 204,19:37),not atomic level

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:

I see my Potency argument won’t go anywhere with you so I’ll just let it go

K.

but however my point about Naruto’s TSB’s being different to Kaguya’s still stands.

No, it doesn't. As Naruto himself disagrees.

His TSB’s has never even shown to atomize things.

Maybe because he only used them against other Six Paths characters? The same characters that are immune to that effect?

His TSB’s have Nature energy in them.

As do all TSB, in the form of Six Paths Senjutsu. That's how TSB are formed to begin with. Thank you for proving you don't know what you're talking about.

“If the Truth-Seeking Balls contain natural energy, users should not be able to add ninjutsu-negating Yin–Yang Release to them, as natural energy is precisely what causes other jutsu to become immune to erasure. While its entry in the fourth databook mentions the balls being manifested by those with Six Paths Senjutsu, the jutsu itself is not categorised as senjutsu.

Who's quote is this? This definitely isn't from the DB, as it doesn't make sense to being with. They are Senjutsu, as noted they are made with SP Senjutsu. Naruto notes only natural can work against natural energy, when confirming them to be natural energy against Obito. If they couldn't have the erasure effect with NE, Obito wouldn't have been able to make them that way. Neither would Madara, or Kaguya, or Hagoromo, or Toneri or Hamura.

-Fourth Databook page 249”

You can excuse me doubting this.

So placing the Potency argument aside his TSB’s havent even shown to erase anything.

Literally he says they are exactly the same as Kaguya's. Your argument is floundering, as it's in direct conflict with what the manga tells us and shows us.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By qwe

@god_vulcan said:

@qwe:

How does this make sense?. Atoms are smaller than molecules. Near molecular hints that it's close to molecular but not as small as it. It's not close to atomic lvl.

By "above" i means that is not Atomic level,since the rate of "what better" go from Molecular level<Atomic level<Subatomic level

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Ohnoki is basically forcing a chemical reaction that divides matter based on the mechanics of the Jutsu. Quantifiably speaking it has to be in that atomic - subatomic range as even if he was dispersed by molecules SOMETHING would still be left to a visible degree. We've also got Raikiri being a subatomic capability as well for being able to split a Lightning bolt as well as Naruto using his shape manipulation to sharpen air molecules in rasenshuriken.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Well now it’s been made pretty clear in this thread that the jutsu TSB’s are claimed to be simalair too Dust Release itself isn’t even on a Molecular scale let alone Atomic so I really don’t need to continue this debate

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: Meh, I was losing interest anyway.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern said:

@god_vulcan: Ohnoki is basically forcing a chemical reaction that divides matter based on the mechanics of the Jutsu. Quantifiably speaking it has to be in that atomic - subatomic range as even if he was dispersed by molecules SOMETHING would still be left to a visible degree. We've also got Raikiri being a subatomic capability as well for being able to split a Lightning bolt as well as Naruto using his shape manipulation to sharpen air molecules in rasenshuriken.

Yeah but this is technically just another form of speculation.

If you can find actual proof of Dust Release being stated to operate at an atomic lvl I'll shut up and concede right now. If not, anyone can create their own fan theories on the lvl that these techniques operate, but in the end said theories will be backed up by nothing other an internet user's pseudo-science logic.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@god_vulcan: It's not psuedo science nor unbacked speculation actually. All it takes is a simple google search of a chemical reaction of that level (hell a nuke is a perfect example tbh) and basic knowledge of the series to correlate nature transformation.

It's no other answer for Kakashi splitting a bolt of lightning rather than splitting electrons, it's no other answer to Naruto having a attack that specifically has sharpened microscopic blades composed of wind. Not to mention most microscopic particles range within the subatomic/atomic range. I'm all ears if you have another logical conclusion to this if you have a problem with using real world variables. I just hope it can coincide with canon coherently.

PS. Onoki has stated it in the official anime and manga translation as 'fission atomic dismantling' jutsu multiple times btw, so yes you can definitely hush up now.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@cosmic_lantern:

PS. Onoki has stated it in the official anime and manga translation as 'fission atomic dismantling' jutsu multiple times btw, so yes you can definitely hush up now.

Scans? That's all I've been asking for. But if the attack name you're referring to I don't need to tell you why it's invalid.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone provide scans of any on the team having anything that can put this version of Hulk down?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: SINCE WHEN DOES Hamura have tsb

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh people trying to apply real world science to fiction was always gonna end bad

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now we're just finding out that Dust Release itself is near molecular lvl, (not on that lvl) and molecules are larger than atoms...

I feel scammed.

+1, add to the salt to the wound of TSB being similar level.