Tori-bot vs Featherine Augustus Aurora

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AntiFanboy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AntiFanboy1
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rulez

Augustus is using negative 14 quintillion percent of her power

Tori-bot is at full power

If Tori-bot wins then he gets the title of strongest fictional character in japanese media

If Augustus wins she turns the Dragon Ball verse and Dr Slump verse into a giant chicken nugget for Bernkastel to eat

guleddos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By guleddos

Tori bot stomps ????

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zgtfreak

Aurora taking out the trash as usual; just another Friday for her.

No Caption Provided

OP: Stop making these threads.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, the bait here is way too clear

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Ot featherine

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MainJP

@endless_death: Toribot never appears in DBS. He’s also an irrelevant “character” who’s bounty was lower than a blonde chick’s.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ElderElijah190

The real life human wins by simply burning up her novel pages or manga chapters.

To me Aurora is just a paper Written fictional character I read to pass out time and could rip out her pages. That's the same with Tori bot aka toriyama. He exist as 3D while aurora is like 2D to him. A mere written picture by a folder writer.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zgtfreak

@elderelijah190: Tori-bot is a 2-D piece of paper that merely represents the real Akira, meaning he is nothing special, and if you want to go by that logic... then Aurora is ALSO a representation of the writer, but with far better feats than Tori-bot.

Nothing is stopping Aurora from solo'ing the entire DBverse.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: doesn't matter considering toriyama has made it known that Tori bot is basically him existing in the real world being brought into the manga like it was with pre retcon toaa. I mean he basically presented himself as Tori bot enlightening why vegeta didn't die at saiyan saga due to his ratings and so many other appearances. This comes back to Tori bot being Toriyama probably sipping coffee and drawing chapters which he also depicted with Tori bot.

Aurora got battles, hax and all that plus she has a fictional story in her novels and series which makes her whatever meterversal feats pure paper work shit to Toriyama/Tori bot. Nothing special to an actual human once again who is regarded as an anime God or legend.

Aurora gets ripped off or burnt to ashes.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By zgtfreak

@elderelijah190: His avatar is not a real person. Again, going off that logic, Aurora is literally Ryukishi07, the real life author of Umineko (a far superior and more well written series than any work of Akira's mind you). So in terms of your metafictional argument, they are even in that regard, as they are both the authors... Going off feats? Aurora blinks, even ignoring metafictional stuff.

Tori-bot attacks Aurora.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak:

Once again I would make a re post of my earlier statements. You're basically saying the author isn't the real person but who gives a fuck about your opinion when the author has made it clear that he's Tori bot like statements of why vegeta survived, statements of communicating with the type shit workers for each manga chapters and all that. Toriyama made it known Tori bot is him the writer and nothing else.

Kindly state where it was said Aurora wrote the scripts for each of the umeniko Manga chapters and novels from the beginning or where it was stated she was the real life author existing in her novels or manga. She was basically getting attacked at some point in time. As the writer,she doesn't need meterversal feats and all that because that makes her more of a fiction.

jaakor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate basically.

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My dad is better than your Dad type battle.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By zgtfreak

@elderelijah190:

Loading Video...

^ Aurora's feats. She CLEARLY has author power and one shotted a being who can solo DB and every Shounen anime in existence.

So I proved Aurora has author powers, which is really just reality warping, but I'm wanking her like you wank Tori-bot.

Tori-bot's feats are getting killed by his own characters and failing to climb a tree.

Now that we have that out of the way... Time to DEBUNK your author wank.

Author wank is just that... wank.

Being the writer of a franchise means you only have power over your OWN franchise that you have written. Tori-bot does not have power over other franchises that he did not create. Tori-bot will rip up the pages in real life? So your telling me that this drawing can hop into real life and tear up Umineko pages?

No Caption Provided

This DRAWING that merely REPRESENTS Akira INSIDE his own fictional work can HOP into REAL LIFE and physically tear up REAL LIFE paper? Think about what you're saying for a moment... No he cannot. He is a drawing that at the VERY MOST has control ONLY over his OWN franchises, NOT others.

Now since I destroyed your author argument, all we have left to go by is feats, and I don't think I need to list Aurora's since you seem to already get a basic idea... but tell me if you want me to list any and I will give you them, with evidence and scans to support them as well. She is completely superior to an infinitely layered omniverse/infinite-D omniverse and can one shot and edit beings who are beyond (or at least at the very top of) said infinitely layered/infinite-D omniverses like nothing. If you don't believe me, merely ask for scans and you shall receive.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sungsam

@elderelijah190: It doesn't matter how much author power Toribot has. What matters is the feats he's done with that power which never goes beyond even Megaversal.

Being an author insert does not render one Omnipotent or invincible to Higher Multiversal beings than your own feats compared to other fictions. Unless you are implying that Bella Swan stomps Beyonder because she's also Stephenie Meyer's mary sue self insert in Twilight of a real human being and Bella Swan stomps all fiction because she's an avatar of a real person. So please throw that author argument out the window because you can literally say this about every low level Mary sue Author insert ever.

Featherine rules over a Cosmology several magnitudes larger than Dragonball's own Multiverse. Toribot has done nothing at Featherine's level.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: FYI, Sung... Tori-bots feats are getting killed by his own characters and failing to climb a tree. Even if we ignore that and say he rules over the franchise, "which never goes beyond even Megaversal" is a massive overstatement, as composite DB consist of only hundreds to MAYBE with HIGH-BALL, a couple thousand timelines.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Aurora because she's a cute anime girl.

Goku_Oneshots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF Is this??! Toribot is basically Akira Toriyama himself, a REAL PERSON, and your comparing him to a drawing thing?? Toribot uses a $1 eraser to erase her existence and inserts some code to wipe out her existence in the games!

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aua stomps

Goku_Oneshots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nervedamage: lol he could just bribe featgerines creator to erase her. A fanboys a fanboy. LOL. Theres no way a fictional thing can beat us.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any competent Umineko character solos the DB Omniverse with no difficult.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine blinks the whole DBVerse out of existence. .

Goku_Oneshots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: Nah Toribot erases the featherine verse in less than 0 seconds.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MetalJimmor

An author avatar is not literally the real life person and is not automatically omnipotent. That kind of thinking comes from people who seem to have never written anything in their lives.

An author avatar is as powerful as the author wants it to be in the same way every character is as strong as they want them to be. TOAA isn't omnipotent because it represents the writer, it is omnipotent because it is at the head of its cosmology in which nothing is above it with multiversal reality warping gods explicitly beneath it in power.

Tori-Bot is not the top of his cosmology. He is below Zeno and the Gods of Destruction. Toriyama writes his author avatar to be weak and unassuming because he has a self depreciating sense of humor and likes to poke fun at himself and his own work. Tori-Bot was not meant to be seen as a divine god-like being in-universe. To put him on such a pedestal is to entirely miss the point of the character.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EcoBlitz

Author avatar= omnipotent Logic is pretty freaking stupid.

Guess fulcrum rum and ToAA are both omnipotent in marvel. Smfh.

Being the authors avatar doesnt grant you omnipotence except its explicitly stated or feats/scaling prove so.

DB fans are damn desperate.

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine all the way.

Goku_Oneshots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers