Toph vs Bolin

• 56 results
Batz401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bolin wins due to him having lava bending. Toph not going be able counter lava bending. The more earth the earth bender gives to lava bender the more lava the lava bender has. Just remember what Bolin said to Ghazan when they was fighting. Bolin kept earth bending and Bolin said "its like Im giving this guy more ammo wanna trade"? So Tooh using earth agaisnt Bolin not going be smart for Toph to do. Basically Bolin wins due to having lava bending.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I actually think the way this is set up in the OP and with the mindset each are in, Bolin might edge.

Toph needs to end this quickly, which she should be capable of doing if she is willing to got for more lethal methods, but I'm not sure she'll do it IC.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolin. He was the best bender in team avatar 2 and that is including Korra. The man has done great things.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Viking1205

Toph is a better bender fairly, but I don't know how she'd counter his lava bending, which I'm fairly certain Bolin would use right off the start given his morals in this battle. Toph can win a long drawn battle if she survives the initial onslaught to be honest since she is a better earth bender.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bolin wins with a bit of difficulty. Lava bending is strong and bolin is very close to top tier.

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers