Toph runs the Avatar ladies gauntlet

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aystarr

Life gets replenished after each round. ALL FEATS FROM TV/COMICS APPLICABLE (young,prime,old)

Round 1 - morals on,earthbending only

Round 2- morals off, earthbending only

Round 3- morals on,Any sub-bending for toph allowed

Round 4 - morals OFF,any sub-bending for toph applicable,BLOODLUSTED,KILL AT ANY COST.

Toph has basic knowledge of everyone (their abilities,disabilities,specialities)

Rules- NO AVATAR STATE, all rounds with toph morals off also has the opponents MORALS OFF.

Comment the number she stops at or if she clears each rounds with a good reason, (a stop is at the level where she gets defeated,if she wins ALL 19,she clears.)

LOCATION- Tree of time but another replica of kuviras colossus mech made up of all metal is on the floor

1.june (gets her pet for round4)

2. Mai(unlimited knives)

3.opal

4.jinora

5.Asami(shock glove)

6.suki (fans)

7.hama

8.ty lee

9.eska (gets Desna for round 2/4)

10.kya

11.suyin(gets additional metal suit/cables for round 2/4, has to rely on only colossus for round 1/3 to get metal,can bend earth if wanted)

12.lin (same as suyin)

13.kuvira (same as suyin)

14.korra(waterbending only)

15. Ming hua

16.p'li

17.katara

18.Azula (no lightning for round 1/3 only rounds with toph's morals off)

19.Avatar korra

20.bonus round - she takes all of them at once with round 4 conditions(very bloodlusted) , if you think she loses this level, comment who you think falls and who remains standing.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

R1: Stops at 15

R2: Stops at 16

R3: Stops at 17

R4: Stops at 18

Bonus: Toph goes down HARD. She can probably take out a couple of the non-benders but she has no chance against 19 opponents at once.

Avatar image for thebluedragon20
thebluedragon20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 18 or 19. Dose Hama get bloodbending? if so stops at 7.

Gets destroyed in the bonus round.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebluedragon20: no, thats why she's high up,you should also check out the one I did for katara, it's more complex

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: lol, what makes you think she has a better advantage with metal over the likes of Ming hua??. You can also check the one I did for katara

Masma94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at P'Li or Katara or Azula.

The bonus round is just a pure mismatch.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: lol, what makes you think she has a better advantage with metal over the likes of Ming hua??. You can also check the one I did for katara

It would still be a very tough fight, but Toph can edge out a win against Ming Hua with morals off or morals on + metal. Ming Hua could likely smash through any earth Toph throws at her, but not metal.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: but we've seen some waterbenders can cut metal and with someone like ming who specializes in hard whips/cuts type of attack, shouldn't it be posiible

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: and what do you think about the order, is it fair do you think anyone should've been higher or lower??

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: but we've seen some waterbenders can cut metal and with someone like ming who specializes in hard whips/cuts type of attack, shouldn't it be posiible

Possible but not very likely. Depends on the size/shape of the metal.

@aystarr said:

@geekryan: and what do you think about the order, is it fair do you think anyone should've been higher or lower??

Asami should be lower; Kya should be below Desna & Eska,

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: honestly, I think Asami can take care of everyone below her, I can argue jinora tho, and kya is definitely stronger than eska(i gave her Desna for only morals off rounds), I would even go ahead and say she's better than the twins, she just didn't get a better environment than the twins, Ming hua wrecked the twins at the pole, atleast kya was able to do much better with the little she had, she's definitely stomping eska Alone

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Hama at full moon.
Loses to Ming Hua.
Loses to Eska/Desna at full moon.
Might lose to P'il.
Loses to Katara at full moon.
Loses to any Azula.
Gets stomped by avatar Korra.
Gets godmurderstomped in bonus.
Clears everyone else.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops around Katara and Azula, could stop at Kuvira if she tries to out metalbend her.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@corruptionz: no full moon, are you saying she stops at one person in all rounds???

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@corruptionz: no full moon, are you saying she stops at one person in all rounds???

No, i'm specifying how she can lose.

Avatar image for crimson-feather
Crimson-Feather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Katara or Azula all rounds and could even stop at P'LI, and obviously loses the bonus round.

Msorowitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Bonus: Toph goes down HARD. She can probably take out a couple of the non-benders but she has no chance against 19 opponents at once.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aystarr

@crimson-feather: I actually think she can take azula without lightning, while azula is agile, she's not airbased, I don't think she can remain in those jetpacks for long and for somewhere like the tree of time which is just pure open space any landing on the ground gives Toph an advantage

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimson-feather: @crimson-feather: I actually think she can take azula without lightning, while azula is agile, she's not airbased, I don't think she can remain in those jetpacks for long and for somewhere like the tree of time which is just pure open space any landing on the ground gives Toph an advantage

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Itachus17

R1: Stops at 15 or 16, but Kuvira gives her a some and Korra a lot of trouble.

R2: Stops at 16 or 17, but Korra gives her still some major trouble.

R3: Depends on the specific surroundings but definitely stops at 18.

R4: See R3.

Bonus: Pretty much the same like with Katara but in worse. The non-benders and some slower benders could fall but it's far more likely that Toph gets completely torn apart in the very moment the fight starts tbh, the most casualties of the team will be probably collateral damage from the doom storm of mass destruction Toph gets attacked with.

@aystarr said:

@crimson-feather: @crimson-feather: I actually think she can take azula without lightning, while azula is agile, she's not airbased, I don't think she can remain in those jetpacks for long and for somewhere like the tree of time which is just pure open space any landing on the ground gives Toph an advantage

Azula is a hellish match up for Toph and some people highly overestimate the importance of lightning for the former, before the comics was lightning straight up just a finisher. Azula is far too agile//mobile/fast for Toph and can destroy any rly effective + fast defenses of Toph regardless of lightning.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: actually I think Toph might have a shot at Winning this, the location is tree of time, they are no corners or buildings azula would be freelancing on, if she remains on the ground she's gonna be buried(initially by Toph then after she dies,lol) and it's not like she can remain on air after a sommersault or something, her best bet is her jetpack which she uses her hands for so she can't make any other move, so I think Toph should at least beat her in one of these rounds

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vengefulshot

Stops at Ming Hua each round its a terrible matchup. She now has consistent low showings against characters that can disrupt seismic sense. Ming Hua can do that better than almost anyone in the verse Tophs not winning. Could stop at Kuvira if she relies overtly on metal and Korra with water can straight up overpower her. P'li and Azula are also horrible for her and Katara is just better.

Korra stomps Toph with all 4 elements.

Round 4 is just no. There are several characters that would beat her solo all together she gets oneshotted. At least Katara had blood bending to take one with her.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Stops at 13. Kuvira could metal bend those wrist bands to stop Toph from moving, also Kuvira can bend metal and earth while Toph can only hend earth in this round. So Kuvira can defend against Toph and redirect attacks but Toph can’t do the same. Close fight though.

R2: Stops at 18. I feel like Toph would go down to lightning, she has the raw strength to beat everyone here morals off but not the speed.

R3: Stops at 19. Toph has a hard time beating most opponents past Kuvira actually but she has the skills to outmatch practically anyone her by a hair, but she can’t out-skill someone with all four elements.

R4: Clears. Toph in beast modes would destroy almost anyone 1v1.

Bonus: People from rounds 1-6 go down fast the Toph gets destroyed.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot: so would you say Ming Hua should be higher (level) on the list??

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@msorowitch said:
@geekryan said:

I second that.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Ming Hua each round its a terrible matchup. She now has consistent low showings against characters that can disrupt seismic sense. Ming Hua can do that better than almost anyone in the verse Tophs not winning. Could stop at Kuvira if she relies overtly on metal and Korra with water can straight up overpower her. P'li and Azula are also horrible for her and Katara is just better.

Korra stomps Toph with all 4 elements.

Round 4 is just no. There are several characters that would beat her solo all together she gets oneshotted. At least Katara had blood bending to take one with her.

R1: Stops at 13. Kuvira could metal bend those wrist bands to stop Toph from moving, also Kuvira can bend metal and earth while Toph can only hend earth in this round. So Kuvira can defend against Toph and redirect attacks but Toph can’t do the same. Close fight though.

R2: Stops at 18. I feel like Toph would go down to lightning, she has the raw strength to beat everyone here morals off but not the speed.

R3: Stops at 19. Toph has a hard time beating most opponents past Kuvira actually but she has the skills to outmatch practically anyone her by a hair, but she can’t out-skill someone with all four elements.

R4: Clears. Toph in beast modes would destroy almost anyone 1v1.

Bonus: People from rounds 1-6 go down fast the Toph gets destroyed.

Largely agree with both of these posts.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr said:

@vengefulshot: so would you say Ming Hua should be higher (level) on the list??

I would say for the sake of this gauntlet specifically, that yes, Ming Hua should be higher, probably in slot 18 in my opinion. However, I would consider P'li, Katara and Azula better than her in a general sense, so I can see why you ordered the gauntlet in the way that you did (for the record I don't see Toph beating either RL girl member or Katara/Azula for any majority).

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By chloros

I think for each round, If she gets past Ming Hua she would stop at Katara (for the majority). With gaining basic knowledge of Ming Hua's unique abilities, as well as having more fluidity in movement with her older feats, she may pull some wins against her, even though it's not a good match in her favour. She can beat P'Li if she uses underground methods (which is likely with her basic knowledge on her opponents) for the first two rounds. For the last two she can block her combustion blasts with the metal if she needs too. The bonus round is too overwhelming for her to do anything.

Avatar image for captain_narlowe
Captain_Narlowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Captain_Narlowe

Toph could stop at Korra in round 1 to be honest, probably at either Ming Hua or certainly P'Li in round 2, maybe Ming Hua or certainly Katara in round 3, and maybe Katara or certainly Azula in round 4.

June, Opal and the likes maybe fall, but Toph dies very fast in the bonus fight.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vengefulshot: I think she has a shot at p'li, the thing is combustion benders are powerful yet so easy to beat, once you know thier weakness, it's Like they are superman and Toph is batman (access to too much kryptonite), and the location would play a key factor, it's an open space so Tophs siesemic sense would be thriving here + no angles for pli to dodge and curve her blasts, she would be able to target pli's third eye easily with a small rock, adding metal would.....well.....you know the rest.(p.s,combustion benders are overrated)

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aystarr: In an open space Toph has no cover and that's far easier said than done when your focused on not getting blown up. Her defensives should hold for a time but she will be on the back foot the moment the fight starts and P'li is hard to stop once she gains momentum. Toph can beat P'li in round 3 with metalbending though.

Ming Hua is just a hard counter as soon as she reaches CQ it's over (which she will 7-8/10). And Azula is basically Ming with more power but less agility.

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chloros: @vengefulshot: @rijehu: @byondeon: @masma94: @anthp2000: @emmafrostxmen: @quinlan58: @crater_maker: @indomitableregal: @captain_narlowe: @king-ragnar: @stefano: @mialthefencer: @incursion2: @freestyler1999: @co-boss: @cpt_nice: @marvelfan1992: @viking1205: @thekeys:

dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@ssj_god@lvenger

@princearagorn1@homicidalmaniac@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@sophia89@@geekryan @emmafrostxmen @norrinboltagonprime21@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx@pierpat@zukolicious@jrazor@theavatarguruu@pooty@joewell

@major_hellstorm@viren809@shepardoakenprime@blacklegraph@anthp2000

@amendment50: @king22@gothamciti:@tarutaru@kigretheviking @thebuckaronatr @crimson-feather @shepardoakenprime @jdogg @gunchar16@arcus1@deathhero61@gothamciti@justicethorpsylocke itachus17@major_hellstrom@captain_narlowe

Aystarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this also, lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1 through 3: Stops at Ming Hua (15), Ming is just a bad match up for her. Fighting severely out of character with tons of metal allows her to beat Ming in round 4, but she probably goes down to P'li (16). If she does manage to beat P'li, she might be able to take Katara or Azula under these conditions (Toph fighting OOC with tons of metal vs just morals off for them), but she hard stops at Korra regardless.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1 and 2, she might stop at Korra(water) or Ming hua to be honest. Although I feel with full knowledge she can take P'li down similar to how she temporarily defeated CM, I know that win was by accident, but she has knowledge here.

Rounds 3 and 4, she stops at Katara. She's not beating Azula either.

Bonus is a horrible mismatch.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masma94 said:

Stops at P'Li or Katara or Azula.

The bonus round is just a pure mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93
deactivated-5ee7bc79c5c93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Hama at full moon.

Loses to Ming Hua.

Loses to Eska/Desna at full moon.

Might lose to P'il.

Loses to Katara at full moon.

Loses to any Azula.

Gets stomped by avatar Korra.

Gets godmurderstomped in bonus.

Clears everyone else.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Aight, I'm not separating this into 4 rounds. Way too much work lol.

Clears 1-6, and 8-14. She loses to Hama (7) due to bloodbending, could possibly lose 15-17, and loses 18-20.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ming Hua kills her.

Ming aside, rounds 1 and 2 she dies to: Katara, P'li, Azula, Korra with water, Korra with all 4 elements. Kuvira could maybe stop her but I wouldn't count on a majority unless its round 1.

Round 3: Same as 1 and 2 except she has the tools she needs to beat P'li now.

Round 4: Same as round 3.

She gets oneshot in the bonus by a team of benders who's members can beat her solo.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Korra should be above Katara as she is a superior waterbender than Katara (tlaking her only waterbending)

Anyway, stop at 14 or stop at Katara..

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at P’li

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1) 50/50s at suyin hard stop at korra

r2) ^

r3) 50/50s at kurvira hard stop at korra

r4) ^

Bouns: The team gigastomps her, even a few lower tiers working together would win eventually

freestyler1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toph could stop at Korra in round 1 to be honest, probably at either Ming Hua or certainly P'Li in round 2, maybe Ming Hua or certainly Katara in round 3, and maybe Katara or certainly Azula in round 4.

June, Opal and the likes maybe fall, but Toph dies very fast in the bonus fight.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 cocacolaman  Moderator

Stops at Katara.