Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

R1: Takes place in the desert where Goku and Vegeta first fought.

Kaioken causes the same general strain to Goku's body as well as ssb.

R2: Same place.

No Caption Provided

Kaiokenx20 coupled with SSB causes no strain to Goku's body and he keeps the form up for the entirety of the battle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way. Leaning towards Hit though. He did more against Jiren and was able to block some hits from Jiren so I think Hit can do the same to goku.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jashro44: goku knows how to counter hit's time skip

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: goku knows how to counter hit's time skip

He knows how to but that doesn't mean he will. Hit is very intelligent and skilled as well.

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomp,Hit is only around the level of regular SSB,they already fought

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give it to Hit.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe said:

Goku stomp,Hit is only around the level of regular SSB,they already fought

They did fight and Goku's never beaten him. There first fight was inconclusive (all though Goku said he probably would have lost), Hit killed him the second time, and there final fight was a stalemate (But I would argue Hit was mostly showing off).

Regardless they both have gotten stronger since there last fight.

Big_News

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Big_News

Hit was more impressive against Jiren and damaged him more than even Ultra Instinct did he should win here

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Hit, I still consdier the offical ranking of the top 3 to be

1. Jiren
  2. Hit
  3. SSB KaiOken x20 Goku

Though Goku and Hit are actually comparable with Jiren in a league of his own

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit did way better against Jiren than Goku did. I'm inclined to say he stomps.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku high difficulty

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By qwe

@jashro44:

And? he was in the level of his regular SSB,that not change something,also we saw Goku fought as SSG against enemys that Hit had trouble with them. Hit in not in the level of Kaiokenx20 at all

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe:

And? he was in the level of his regular SSB,that not change something,

No he wasn't. The first fight he fought goku with Kaio-Ken X10, than his second fight he stomped blue, and the final fight Goku didn't use the Kaio-ken but Hit was mostly showing off and just underestimated Goku. If he fought goku seriously he probably would have won that fight.

also we saw Goku fought as SSG aagainst emeny that Hit had trouble with them.

Hit adapted to Dyspos speed and was able to handle him fine afterwards. Also I would argue Goku also had problems with Dyspo.

Hit in not in the level of Kaiokenx20 at all

Hit came much closer to beating JIren than Goku did prior to ultra instincts....And JIren had released much more energy than when he fought Kaio-ken Goku. Toppo was also shocked at how well Hit was doing against JIren (even though JIren dominated). Toppo is believed to be on the same level as Goku yet ultra instinct Goku tossed Dyspo and Toppo aside like nothing.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qwe: That was against Dyspo, and he adapted. SSG Goku was getting blitzed and Blue Goku didn't even fight him. Hit put up a far better fight against Jiren than Blue Kaioken Goku as well.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alextheboss

@mainjp: @stormshadow_x: @thedarkpaladin: @jashro44:

I think some of you guys might be sleeping on Goku. The only time Hit looked like he did better than Goku was with his one trump card. If you compare how they fought each other Goku seemed much closer in power to Jiren.

Goku pushed Jiren back and trades blows with him.
Goku pushed Jiren back and trades blows with him.
Goku and Jiren fight back and forth
Goku and Jiren fight back and forth
Goku and Jiren clash with each other
Goku and Jiren clash with each other
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And Goku took the attacks that knocked Hit off.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in conclusion, Hit may win with his Trump card, but if Goku is able to overcome that he should win.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jashro44

@alextheboss: Yea but Jiren released more energy when he pushed the spirit bomb back. At first he needed 2 hands but than we see him push the spirit bomb with a glare (and there is a shock wave when he does it, just like when he released some of his power earlier).

Loading Video...

Also you bring up Goku taking the attack that knocked HIt off but Hit was fine after wards and could have continued fighting if he had not been eliminated. Also the blast that hit hit actually exploded and looked more similar to what Jiren did to Kale. What Jiren did to Goku looks a bit different.

Neither of them were actually close to Jiren in power. All though I do admit that I did remember Goku and Jirens fight being more one sided in my original comment. I still think Hits showing was more impressive.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I would say the attack Hit took looked a lot more impressive than the one that almost knocked Goku off:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, Hit was running low on energy and didn't seem greatly injured from the attack after he reappears in Champa's corner:

No Caption Provided

There's also the fact that Hit began adapting to Jiren's movements somewhat, which allowed him to block Jiren's assault:

Loading Video...

And to be honest, there were moments that made it seem like Jiren was putting more effort into that fight than he did against Goku:

Loading Video...

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Goku wouldn't be able to overcome Hit's trump card. Not that Hit would need it, Goku has no answer for slipping into another dimension or Hit's One Shot Ki Strike.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't believe this thread, it was clear that Goku performed a lot better than hit vs Jiren even as Blue

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Going with goku, seems people dont realize that kaio ken x20 is literally double the power of kaio ken x10. This is on a much stronger goku as well. There is no way hit just doubled his power out of no where.

Comparing their fights with jiren is useless also because jiren is so out of their league its ridiculous.

Hes beyond comparison, he always supresses himself massively and at different degrees while fighting. Hes so ahead of them theres no way for us to know how much he supressed himself to really even know who did better.

It looks like he supressed himself to be just better than each of them in their respective fights.

Still definitely giving this to goku, unless hit uses that retarded hax freeze in time cheese

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Helaske

Facts:

1. Goku's Kaio-Kenx20 attack on Jiren was completely useless.
  2. Hit stated that he felt the same attacks that Goku did.
  3. Hit was able to land an attack and fight back and defend himself.

Hit would annihilate Goku, unless Goku has Ultra Instinct.

Proof:

Goku getting stomped in Super Saiyan Blue, Kaio-Kenx20:

No Caption Provided

Hit managing to defend himself and land a strike:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conclusion: Hit > Goku SSj Blue (Kaio-Kenx20) >>> Goku SSj Blue (Kaio-Kenx10) >>> Goku SSj Blue

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku already countered all of Hits abilities before which include time stopping, phasing and dimension hopping, i dont see a reason why Goku cant replicate them. And imo Goku did better against Jiren than Hit stats wise. So going with Son Goku.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime:

Goku wouldn't be able to overcome Hit's trump card.

I mean even if he can't, all Hit can do with it is hold Goku in place. Not sure if that will allow him to end it.

Not that Hit would need it, Goku has no answer for slipping into another dimension or Hit's One Shot Ki Strike.

You realize Goku countered both of those things in his second fight with Hit int he mini arc right? And that was without kaioken.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske: nice cherry picking gifs, too bad earlier in the thread, gifs that actually show goku vs jiren fight were posted

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By alextheboss

@jashro44:

Yea but Jiren released more energy when he pushed the spirit bomb back. At first he needed 2 hands but than we see him push the spirit bomb with a glare (and there is a shock wave when he does it, just like when he released some of his power earlier).

Possibly though I think if that's the case it should of been directly stated.

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@helaske: nice cherry picking gifs, too bad earlier in the thread, gifs that actually show goku vs jiren fight were posted

Goku got rekt, he couldn't do anything.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske: both got rekt? What is your point? Goku actually lasted way longer and landed more attacks.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

I would say the attack Hit took looked a lot more impressive than the one that almost knocked Goku off

I don't think so. It looks identical to the one he used on Kale, and all it did was make an explosion that anyone else could of done. Goku was knocked through multiple layers of the hardest material in the multie verse. The attack looks to be the same color and he does the same pose, so I'm just assuming they are at least comparable.

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@helaske: both got rekt? What is your point? Goku actually lasted way longer and landed more attacks.

Hit almost knocked Jiren off the tournament grounds and he stopped him, which caused him a lot of trouble just to move. All Goku did was get thrown around until he had no energy, Lol. Goku lost within a minute or two while Hit lasted the entire episode.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit both rounds, a lot more difficulty with the second.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Exactly, lmao. I just posted all of the gifs of Goku fighting back against Jiren and he posts just one of Goku getting knocked back (and that same attack knocked Hit back even worse than it did Goku)

No Caption Provided

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cooldes

@helaske: jiren was never going to fall off. He was obviously supressed, no way you actually believe jiren was full power.

Jiren only couldnt move because of time hax.

All hit did was get thrown around until he had no energy.

Hit vs jiren was half an episode, goku vs jiren was a 1 hour special

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

Exactly, lmao. I just posted all of the gifs of Goku fighting back against Jiren and he posts just one of Goku getting knocked back (and that same attack knocked Hit back even worse than it did Goku)

No Caption Provided

Goku did nothing against Jiren. Hit did.

Conclusion : Hit > Goku

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@helaske: jiren was never going to fall off. He was obviously supressed, no way you actually believe jiren was full power.

Jiren only couldnt move because of time hax.

All hit did was get thrown around until he had no energy.

Hit vs jiren was half an episode, goku vs jiren was a 1 hour special

He was inches from the edge.

It's stated he used the same power on Hit as he did against Goku.

Hit managed to strike him, Goku didn't.

Hit stopped him, Goku didn't.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske: where is it stated? Because all hit said was "oh these are the strikes goku took? They are heavy" or something stupid like that. Except hit would have no way to actually know that

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: It didn't create an explosion against Goku, though. I've always been under the impression that energy attacks tend to cause more damage when they explode, considering the instance on Namek where Freeza was only noticeably damaged by the Spirit Bomb when it detonated. For the record, I'm not saying energy attacks that don't explode right away don't cause any damage whatsoever.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Yea but Jiren released more energy when he pushed the spirit bomb back. At first he needed 2 hands but than we see him push the spirit bomb with a glare (and there is a shock wave when he does it, just like when he released some of his power earlier).

Possibly though I think if that's the case it should of been directly stated.

I'd say this is a case of show and don't tell. I don't think it needs exposition because Jiren isn't anywhere near full power probably.

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes said:

@helaske: where is it stated? Because all hit said was "oh these are the strikes goku took? They are heavy" or something stupid like that. Except hit would have no way to actually know that

Statements are true until contradicted.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit, he can do to goku what he could not do to jiren

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske:

Goku did nothing against Jiren.

He actually threw punches back.

Hit did.

All he did was freeze Jiren in place. And like I said, with that move he may beat Goku. However without that move I don't think he would.

Hit<=>Goku

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Helaske

@alextheboss said:

@helaske:

Goku did nothing against Jiren.

He actually threw punches back.

Hit did.

All he did was freeze Jiren in place. And like I said, with that move he may beat Goku. However without that move I don't think he would.

Hit<=>Goku

1. None of Goku's punches landed. Hit landed a punch. Conclusion: Hit > Goku
  2. Hit lasted longer. Conclusion: Hit > Goku
  3. Hit was able to cause Jiren some trouble. Goku couldn't. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

It didn't create an explosion against Goku, though. I've always been under the impression that energy attacks tend to cause more damage when they explode, considering the instance on Namek where Freeza was only noticeably damaged by the Spirit Bomb when it detonated. For the record, I'm not saying energy attacks that don't explode right away don't cause any damage whatsoever.

Maybe, but I don't see why Jiren would us a weaker attack on Goku than he did against Kale.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

I'd say this is a case of show and don't tell.

Maybe he did power up then, but he could of also powered down after.

I don't think it needs exposition because Jiren isn't anywhere near full power probably.

I agree he wasn't at full power against either Goku or Hit.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By alextheboss

@helaske:

None of Goku's punches landed. Hit landed a punch. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

Jiren and Goku were both hitting each other, however Jiren blocked everything and didn't take damage.

Hit lasted longer. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

No he didn't, at least not if you include the spirit bomb.

Hit was able to cause Jiren some trouble. Goku couldn't. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

Goku also caused Jiren trouble.

You seem to be very biased here. And it's not because you are saying Hit wins. Out of all the people saying Hit wins you are the only one who I would say has clear bias in his argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion on this I think its rather dead even. Goku traded more punches with Jiren due to him really having no real plan against him in a fighting scenario. We already knew that Hit was taking all of the punches from Jiren as part of his plan to be able to land the right shot to time freeze him or whatever. This makes me believe that if Hit wanted to he likely would have been able to exchange more shots with jiren like Goku ssb did. And if anything Hit took a lot more shots from Jiren than Goku did, hes a tank defensively.

I think Hit wins round one.

Round 2 I think Hit has the edge and should still win. If he can freeze ssbx20 goku and use that "Rasegan" looking ball and actually Hit goku he should win. Because nothing really suggests that Goku could replicate Jiren's feat just at ssb.

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske:

None of Goku's punches landed. Hit landed a punch. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

Jiren and Goku were both hitting each other, however Jiren blocked everything and didn't take damage.

Hit lasted longer. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

No he didn't, at least not if you include the spirit bomb.

Hit was able to cause Jiren some trouble. Goku couldn't. Conclusion: Hit > Goku

Goku also caused Hit trouble.

You seem to be very biased here. And it's not because you are saying Hit wins. Out of all the people saying Hit wins you are the only one who I would say has clear bias in his argument.

1. They never hit each other. They were blocking punches until Jiren decided to mop the floor with Goku.
  2. The spirit bomb doesn't apply here. Jiren let Goku charge it up, otherwise Goku would have been completely helpless after being stomped in under two minutes.
  3. Your last two statements are irrelevant.
Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Royal_Warrior

Is everyone forgetting that hit fought a weakened Jiren who had just been battered by Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Jiren took like 2 hits from Goku(UI) he was far from battered. If you're counting being battered by SSB Goku then no he wasnt battered from that either. And remember Hit was battered from fighting Dyspo and Kunchi so. Where he actually looked to take visible damage from fighting them.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helaske:

They never hit each other. They were blocking punches until Jiren decided to mop the floor with Goku.

That's what I said. But both were striking at each other and Goku knocked Jiren through multiple rocks.

The spirit bomb doesn't apply here. Jiren let Goku charge it up, otherwise Goku would have been completely helpless after being stomped in under two minutes.

And Hit would of been completely helpless and his fight would of lasted shorter than Goku's if he didn't freeze Jiren in place for like half of their fight.

Your last two statements are irrelevant.

I meant Goku gave Jiren trouble not Hit, I went back and fixed my typo.

Helaske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Helaske

@alextheboss said:

@helaske:

They never hit each other. They were blocking punches until Jiren decided to mop the floor with Goku.

That's what I said. But both were striking at each other and Goku knocked Jiren through multiple rocks.

The spirit bomb doesn't apply here. Jiren let Goku charge it up, otherwise Goku would have been completely helpless after being stomped in under two minutes.

And Hit would of been completely helpless and his fight would of lasted shorter than Goku's if he didn't freeze Jiren in place for like half of their fight.

Your last two statements are irrelevant.

I meant Goku gave Jiren trouble not Hit, I went back and fixed my typo.

1. Nothing Goku threw landed. Irrelevant.
  2. Getting thrown threw rocks despite Jiren blocking said attack? Irrelevant.
  3. Hit was letting Jiren attack him so his body could adapt and improve. It's also stated that Hit was taking minimal damage.
  4. Goku didn't do anything and got demolished in under two minutes. Hit landed a punch, managed to freeze him and lasted the entirety of the episode and he even almost knocked him off the arena.

It's clear who did better.