5. Hulk/Iron Man
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Captain America should be somewhere up there...

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wot_m8

1: Doctor Strange: Being able to push Thanos to use all stones to beat him is above all the Avengers.

2: Wanda: She held a full power Infinity beam with one hand and also destroyed Mind stone with one hand.

3: Thor: Full force of a star and all. Also Stormbreaker overpowered full IG beam.

4: Captain Marvel: Overpowered Base Thanos, albeit he was fatigued after fighting almost every hero. Still impressive, also tanked Power Stone. She needs more feats.

5: Captain America w/ Mjolnir/Hulk/Iron Man.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8 said:

1: Doctor Strange: Being able to push Thanos to use all stones to beat him is above all the Avengers.

2: Wanda: She held a full power Infinity beam.

3: Thor: Full force of a star and all. Also Stormbreaker overpowered full IG beam.

4: Captain Marvel: Overpowered Base Thanos, albeit he sas fatigued after fighting almost every hero. Still impressive, also tanked Power Stone. She needs more feats.

5: Captain America w/ Mjolnir/Hulk/Iron Man.

This,expect I would switch Thor and Wanda.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Namebk  Online

1) CM

2) Doctor Strange

3) Wanda

4) Cap with Mjolnir

5) Hulk/Iron Man/ EG Thor.

The top 3 are comfortably above the rest for me. IW Thor is number 1 for me but he isn't included since you said post EG.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still d strongest his infinity war feat still blow anything Wanda or captain marvel Hav, strange did nothing new in d movie

1 Thor

2 captain marvel

3 Wanda (she should be number 2 but her durability fails her)

4strange (same as Wanda )

5 hulk/vison/stark

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Scarlet Witch
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Dr. Strange
  4. Captain America with Mjolnir
  5. Thor/Hulk/Iron Man

Dr. Strange could be the first, but he's hax, not powerful/strong. He lacks the raw power that Wanda and Carol possess.

camilopezo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-Wanda

2-Carol Danvers

3-Doctor Strange

4-Captain with Mjonir.

5-Fat Thor (First place in his prime)

Avatar image for immoralimmortal
immoralimmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1-Wanda

2-Carol Danvers

3-Doctor Strange

4-Captain with Mjonir.

Avatar image for omnipotentbeing
OmnipotentBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ComicGirl21

SPOILERS - obviously.

1 - Sadly, Captain Feminist. I hate the character, and how powerful she is. I mean think of it. Vision was literally a divine android created from magic and vibranium, with an infinity stone in his freakin forehead. And he isn't nearly as impressive in any aspect incomparison to Captain Feminist who is a regular human who partook in an accident involving an engine which was powered by energy took from infinity stone. So she has a FRACTION of a FRACTION of power of one stone, and somehow leaves characters who use stones directly in the dust. Just how unfair, boring, and contrived is it. But yeah she is the strongest. MFTL flight, incredibly high physicals, ability to survive in space, longevity (doesn't age), and enough energy manipulation to destroy motherships in seconds. Nobody comes close.

2 - Wanda. I guess she did the best against Thanos, arguably even better than Captain Feminist. She is kind of a glass canon, but still has a ton of hax and raw power + solid feats from many previous films so... yeah.

3 - Antman. I mean didn't you guys see him STEP ON Cull Obsidian like on a bug, and one shotting a Leviathan from the sky? Antman surely did grew in my eyes. I mean he really became a powerhouse that only a few can match and surpass. He is definitely the most powerful when it comes to stats now.

4 - Hulk Banner. With one of his arms - I imagine - permanently out of function, and lacking some of Hulk's speed and brutality, Hulk sadly is nowhere near 1st spot anymore. But he's still up there. I mean he's still the Hulk, right?

5 - FatThor. It's pretty sad, but Thor became a freakin joke in Endgame, which made me more sad than the death of Natasha tbh. I mean he seems so ungraceful, slow and overall powered down from his Infinity War peak that it's just embarassing. Before he one shot Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet. Now he can't beat Thanos without a single stone in a 3 vs 1 fight. That's just pathetic. But yea... I guess he still has a place at the end of top 5.

Doctor Strange has no place here without his stone. Sorry. Yeah I guess he would be at 6th or 7th, but he didn't get any new feats either, and without the stone he is not that powerful. He is a glass canon with almost nonexistant firepower and without time stone his hax are not really that overwhelming

Cap with Mjolnir is not post end game, but either way, he is not that strong, come on guys. I mean he wasn't doing better, or seemed any stronger than Fat Thor. And he is definitely behind him in terms of physical stats like durability and strength.

Early_Cuyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun said:

Thor still d strongest his infinity war feat still blow anything Wanda or captain marvel Hav, strange did nothing new in d movie

1 Thor

2 captain marvel

3 Wanda (she should be number 2 but her durability fails her)

4strange (same as Wanda )

5 hulk/vison/stark

Thor threw his axe at an unsuspecting and arrogant Thanos who didn't try to dodge it. Thor is easily 4th under CM, Strange, and Wanda.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:
@camilopezo said:

1-Wanda

2-Carol Danvers

3-Doctor Strange

4-Captain with Mjonir.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPOILERS - obviously.

Doctor Strange has no place here without his stone. Sorry. Yeah I guess he would be at 6th or 7th, but he didn't get any new feats either, and without the stone he is not that powerful. He is a glass canon with almost nonexistant firepower and without time stone his hax are not really that overwhelming

Good arguments but I think Dr Strange did save a lot people from drowning. That might have been million tons of water.

Loading Video...

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HitTheAssasin

1) Captain Marvel

2) Scarlet Witch

3) Fat Thor

4) Hulk

5) Dr. Strange

At this point 4 and 5 are interchangeable, I'm merely putting Strange lower due to his lack of feats by comparison. Keep in mind that this is post-Endgame, where dead characters aren't included.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21 said:

SPOILERS - obviously.

Good arguments but I think Dr Strange did save a lot people from drowning. That might have been million tons of water.

Loading Video...

I never said his barriers were not impressive. He just lacks in sheer power / dc / strength to be in the top 5 strongest. He may be the best support out there. But he is not the strongest player by far.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:
@comicgirl21 said:

SPOILERS - obviously.

Loading Video...

I never said his barriers were not impressive. He just lacks in sheer power / dc / strength to be in the top 5 strongest. He may be the best support out there. But he is not the strongest player by far.

That isn't just a barrier, He is creating a gigantic tornado with million tons of water. That's a lot of sheer strength.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By APEX_pretador

Only counting current alive ones

In raw power

1. Wanda

2. Thor

3. Carol

4. Strange

5. Giant Man or Mr Hulk

In pure physicals:

1. Carol

2. Thor

3. Giant Man

4. Mr Hulk

5. War Machine

In versatility:

1. Dr Strange

2. Thor as of now

3. Ant man

4. Carol

5. Wanda

Defense:

1. Thor

2. Dr Strange

3. Carol (might be higher)

4. Mr Hulk

5. Wanda

Overall package: (2,3,4 can.be rearranged)

1. Carol

2. Thor

3. Wanda

4. Strange

5. Ant man

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: as far as we saw its inapplicable in battle. We never saw Strange crush people with million tons of force, also million seems a bit too high, 100000 maybe ?

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8:

2: Wanda: She held a full power Infinity beam with one hand and also destroyed Mind stone with one hand.

If you watch closely, only the Space stone is glowing to make the shield. Still an incredibly impressive feat, of course, but not as impressive as most people think it is.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT:

1. Wanda
  2. Strange
  3. Carol (sigh)
  4. Thor?
  5. Hulk/Iron Man

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973

@nwgzsjuwhm96y2 said:

@azrael1973: as far as we saw its inapplicable in battle. We never saw Strange crush people with million tons of force, also million seems a bit too high, 100000 maybe ?

Maybe you are right but I know that water masses get underestimated a lot. A cube of 10x10x10m is already 10x10x10 so 1000 tons of water. and 100x100x100 metres is already 1.000.000 ton. And watching the video at 0:14- 0:15 it seems to be that much water.

NWName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

İn a www

1- Carol

2- Wanda

3- Thor

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is overrated already

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wot_m8: captain marvel didn't overpower thanos though. It was 2 hands vs 1 thanos wanted to quickly remove her out of the equation before another hero joined the tug of war for the gauntlet. It's a high end feat stalemating one hand

However her destroying sanctuary 2 is enough of a high end feat to be considered top tier

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.) Strange/thor

3.) Carol

4.) Hulk

5.) Ironman

Honourable mentions

Cap and antman who could both be 5th

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of right now:

1. Dr. Strange
  2. Captain Marvel
  3. Scarlet Witch
  4. Giant Man/ Ant Man
  5. Fat Thor

Thor would be number 2 if this were IW versions.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Nightwing

Robin

Batgirl

Batman Beyond

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 - Fit Thor

2 - Captain Marvel

3 - Wanda

4 - Fat Thor

5 - Doctor Strange

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-kun: No it doesn’t lol, Wanda beat base Thanos, Thor got stomped with 2 other people helping him

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@miekskywalker: is that a joke? Wanda should be anywhere from 1-2. She performed better against Base Thanos than Thor did(and Thor has Cap and Iron mans help)

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Endgame:

1. Scarlet Witch. She had Thanos. She only stopped because she was getting bombed.

2. Captain Marvel. Took out Thanos’s massive ship no problem and was only stopped from stopping Thanos because Thanos was smart enough to not rely on a snap and just use the Power Stone directly on her.

3. Doctor Strange. Stopped what would’ve been a major flood, and still overall as op as always.

4. Thor. He’s not as tough as he once was after five years of abusing alcohol and becoming fat. Stormbreaker is still one hell of an axe though.

5. Giant Man. Sorry Hulk, but Cull Obsidian was ripping apart the Hulkbuster which Banner himself said was stronger than Hulk. And then Giant Man crushed Cull Obsidian BY ACCIDENT which killed him. Ain’t really any other way about that.

Honorable mentions - Professor Hulk, War Machine, Pepper, Spider-Man, Valkyrie, Cull Obsidian, Ebony Maw

Throughout Endgame:

1. IG Tony / IG Thanos / IG Professor Hulk. When you’re wearing that gauntlet, you’re number one. Anything they could’ve wanted, all at the snap of a finger.

2. Scarlet Witch/Captain Marvel/Doctor Strange. For the reasons I gave above. I put them all on the same one for this time because I wanted to include other characters on the list. I would probably put Thanos from the final battle around here too.

3. Captain America w/ Mjolnir and Thor. Right now I’m holding Cap above Thor because he was way more in shape and with his shield he had a really op combo. But it’s basically the same tier.

4. Giant Man. As stated above.

5. Cull Obsidian/Ebony Maw/Professor Hulk (No IG)/ Iron Man (NO IG). Ebony’s got op telekinesis and the rest are just really tough but not the toughest.

Honorable Mentions: War Machine, Pepper, Valkyrie, Spider-Man, the 2012 Avengers, T’Challa

The reason why the Honorable Mentions are different is because the more expanded the top 5 is, the further down the bar goes to qualify to be in it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa
deactivated-5d5789e65ebaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wanda
  2. Strange
  3. Carol
  4. Captain America with Mjolnir
  5. Giant Man/Hulk

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: How is it a joke she is a glass canon this isn't a thread on who performed best against thanos.

In a ffa fight of the 5 I picked that's likely the end result

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: yes because of her power set , thanos didn't even know wat to expect he even said it "I don't know u"

In a straight out fight Thor will dominate Wanda a lot, Thor has d durability to take Wanda hits, Wanda can't even take any Thor hit I mean she was knocked out by a single jab from proxima midnight

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Thor

2. CM

3. Wanda

4. Strange

5. Cap with mjolnir.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By azrael1973

@el-kun said:

@emmafrostxmen: yes because of her power set , thanos didn't even know wat to expect he even said it "I don't know u"

In a straight out fight Thor will dominate Wanda a lot, Thor has d durability to take Wanda hits, Wanda can't even take any Thor hit I mean she was knocked out by a single jab from proxima midnight

Wanda would have been killed by a single hit of Thanos. Yet he didn't hit. She blocked Thanos sword which was wielded with both hands with a single hand and blasted him with the free one.

Wanda can also statue Thor with her magic and crush him.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@comicgirl21 said:

SPOILERS - obviously.

Loading Video...

That isn't just a barrier, He is creating a gigantic tornado with million tons of water. That's a lot of sheer strength.

How is that a lot of sheer strength? Thor can create tornados since his number 1 movie. But these things clearly can't be used as offensive weapons in themselves. At least not against characters with high durability. Sure you can use them to block a flood or to lift an opponent from the ground, but what exactly tornado would do to someone like Hela, or Thanos, or Kurse or anyone else? Nothing. They would just be spinning around in it for a while, and then exit it. Tornado is an offensive move with large AOE but with very low dc. Like I said, Strange is probably the best supporting character. His portals, clones, constructs and tornados are all great moves. But he still lacks in dc big time, so he can't be called the strongest in my opinion. Anyways, when it comes to "strongest Avengers that's my list. I guess you can argue on who is most versatile or useful with Strange.

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol

Strange

Wanda

Steve

Tony

Thor was much weaker and hulk basically lost an arm

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By azrael1973

@comicgirl21 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@comicgirl21 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@comicgirl21 said:

SPOILERS - obviously.

Loading Video...

How is that a lot of sheer strength? Thor can create tornados since his number 1 movie. But these things clearly can't be used as offensive weapons in themselves. At least not against characters with high durability. Sure you can use them to block a flood or to lift an opponent from the ground, but what exactly tornado would do to someone like Hela, or Thanos, or Kurse or anyone else? Nothing. They would just be spinning around in it for a while, and then exit it. Tornado is an offensive move with large AOE but with very low dc. Like I said, Strange is probably the best supporting character. His portals, clones, constructs and tornados are all great moves. But he still lacks in dc big time, so he can't be called the strongest in my opinion. Anyways, when it comes to "strongest Avengers that's my list. I guess you can argue on who is most versatile or useful with Strange.

I like your list and you backed it up with nice arguments. I am just saying that I think he is not lacking in feats, because that is a good one for what he is capable of.

To hold of Million tons of water there is still a lot of strength needed and I doubt that MCU Thors tornado could do that, because a natural tornada could certainly not.

Strange could possibly do much more but he knew that the end has to be Tonys sacrifice, so he just tried so save lifes.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Alavanka

In-shape Thor at start of film > Thanos with completed Gauntlet > Wanda > Base Thanos > Cap with Mjolnir > Fat Thor > Everyone else.

Oh how the mighty of fallen. I suppose they had to nerf Thor, because the Infinity War version of him would run over base Thanos. So they literally made him a degenerate slob. It really says something when Cap with Mjolnir did better than Thor against Thanos, given that Cap is literally using Thor's powers to fight him. Thor needs to go to Nidavellir and start lifting those rings for a work out. And eat a salad.

JamesWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alavanka: carol did better against Thanos than Thor did here. Plus Thor has help from tony and Steve. Thor essentially did nothing. I would also put strange above him.

ThorofAsgard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@early_cuyler: Thor has more feats when you combine his last three appearances. CM hasn’t done enough for me.

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alavanka

@jameswayne: I suppose you can put Carol above Fat Thor. Not fit Thor though.

KingLouie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: I agree with your list, but I'd replace hulk banner with ironman.