Top 3 Espada vs Classic Avengers (Rules)

• 90 results
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By kagetaicho

Espada: Starrk, Baraggan, and Harribel

Avengers:Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Antman, Wasp + Captain America, Vision, and Quicksilver.

They are in a large city (above it in the espada's case) and All marvel characters are their classic selves (to avoid confusion) Neither team has any prep and the espada dont have immediate access to their fraccion. I know some of the avengers are outclassed but With thor there they have a good chance. Who do you think wins?

Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Thor solos

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kagetaicho
@Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how?
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
Simple, he vaporizes them.  If Thor wasnt in the fight I may have given it to the Espada but with him in the fight its a curbstomp
chaos-soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chaos-soul

espada none of them can get pass Baraggan.. and if they do some how stark kills them

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doorknobs
@chaos-soul: Stark doesn't stand much of a chance agaisn't Vision, let alone Thor. Thor solos.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kagetaicho
@Jx4gChamp said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
Simple, he vaporizes them.  If Thor wasnt in the fight I may have given it to the Espada but with him in the fight its a curbstomp "
Do you know of Baraggan's powers?In his first form he can slow time almost to a standstill while being totally unaffected himself and in his second form he cant be harmed (except by very complicated means) and can instantly rot away anything that comes in contact with him or his respira which was quick enough to catch soifon who surpasses anyone on the avengers team except maybe Pietro in instant speed.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kagetaicho
@Doorknobs said:
" @chaos-soul: Stark doesn't stand much of a chance agaisn't Vision, let alone Thor. Thor solos. "
I think you may be forgetting that the only ones who could actually see or sense the espada at all is Hulk and maybe thor. But regardles I think Starrk could beat vision.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Doorknobs
@kagetaicho said:

" @Jx4gChamp said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
Simple, he vaporizes them.  If Thor wasnt in the fight I may have given it to the Espada but with him in the fight its a curbstomp "
Do you know of Baraggan's powers?In his first form he can slow time almost to a standstill while being totally unaffected himself and in his second form he cant be harmed (except by very complicated means) and can instantly rot away anything that comes in contact with him or his respira which was quick enough to catch soifon who surpasses anyone on the avengers team except maybe Pietro in instant speed. "
Yes. I've read every chapter of Bleach up to date, and I know of his powers, but I doubt his Respira can affect Vision when hes intangible.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kagetaicho
@Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Jx4gChamp said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
Do you know of Baraggan's powers?In his first form he can slow time almost to a standstill while being totally unaffected himself and in his second form he cant be harmed (except by very complicated means) and can instantly rot away anything that comes in contact with him or his respira which was quick enough to catch soifon who surpasses anyone on the avengers team except maybe Pietro in instant speed. "
Yes. I've read every chapter of Bleach up to date, and I know of his powers, but I doubt his Respira can affect Vision when hes intangible. "
even in his intangible form he still has a hint of mass. baraggan effects all matter and even energy so even if he had no substance at all it would more than likely effect him still. I guess to make it fair you're assuming he can see him but dont forget he cant even sense Baraggan at all.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Doorknobs
@kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:

" @Jx4gChamp said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
Yes. I've read every chapter of Bleach up to date, and I know of his powers, but I doubt his Respira can affect Vision when hes intangible. "
even in his intangible form he still has a hint of mass. baraggan effects all matter and even energy so even if he had no substance at all it would more than likely effect him still. I guess to make it fair you're assuming he can see him but dont forget he cant even sense Baraggan at all. "
Well if they are fighting, everyone assumes that they can sense them.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kagetaicho
@Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:

" @Jx4gChamp said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos "
May I ask how? "
even in his intangible form he still has a hint of mass. baraggan effects all matter and even energy so even if he had no substance at all it would more than likely effect him still. I guess to make it fair you're assuming he can see him but dont forget he cant even sense Baraggan at all. "
Well if they are fighting, everyone assumes that they can sense them. "
fair enough i guess. But almost everybody overlooks that ability simply because they dont like it.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Thor solos the Bleach cast

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Jx4gChamp said:
" Thor solos the Bleach cast "
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
"
I am buying Uncharted 1 and 2 this week
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Jx4gChamp said:
" @SwaggaB0y said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
"
I am buying Uncharted 1 and 2 this week "
Nice we can play the Co-op mode if you want.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kagetaicho
@Jx4gChamp said:
Only odinforce thor is that strong. I mean classic thor. he couldn't solo them.technically a hollow can only be killed by spiritual means. No one's still said how anyone cold take out baraggan or the others for that matter.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jx4gChamp

Classic Thor can solo also,

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Doorknobs
@kagetaicho: Thor beats Barragan via godblast.
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Espada, in brutal fashion.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kagetaicho
@Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho: Thor beats Barragan via godblast. "
Wouldn't work. Besides even if it did thor uses that extremely rarely.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Doorknobs
@kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
Wouldn't work. Besides even if it did thor uses that extremely rarely. "
Explain how it wouldn't work. And simply because he rarely uses it, doesn't mean he can't/won't.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kagetaicho
@Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
Explain how it wouldn't work. And simply because he rarely uses it, doesn't mean he can't/won't. "
If you've read the comics than you know energy blast attacks dont work on Barragan regardless of strength. Only if he's in a confined area that is somehow strong enough to hold him (such as the 4 very powerful barrier spells used against him simultaneously) and at the same time attacked by an extremely powerful attack. Thats the only way to take him out and even then he wasn't killed.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Klandicar

Guys, Barragan survived a Captain's Bankai (which was literally a nuclear bomb) while being sealed in a box to contain the blast and focus it on him...the force was immense.  

Anyway, Barragan might be able to solo the Avengers since Thor will fly up to him and start slugging it out, once the Death Breath touches Thor he will begin to decay and fall apart like everything else Barragan uses his breath on.

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Doorknobs
@kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
Explain how it wouldn't work. And simply because he rarely uses it, doesn't mean he can't/won't. "
If you've read the comics than you know energy blast attacks dont work on Barragan regardless of strength. Only if he's in a confined area that is somehow strong enough to hold him (such as the 4 very powerful barrier spells used against him simultaneously) and at the same time attacked by an extremely powerful attack. Thats the only way to take him out and even then he wasn't killed. "
Such as one of Thor's barriers. I don't think you understand, he is being vaporized in a much smaller area of space compared to the Vizard's kido. Considering how Thor used it to beat the Midgard Serpent, who would eat Barragan alive. I don't see Barragan coming out on top in this fight.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Klandicar
@Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
If you've read the comics than you know energy blast attacks dont work on Barragan regardless of strength. Only if he's in a confined area that is somehow strong enough to hold him (such as the 4 very powerful barrier spells used against him simultaneously) and at the same time attacked by an extremely powerful attack. Thats the only way to take him out and even then he wasn't killed. "
Such as one of Thor's barriers. I don't think you understand, he is being vaporized in a much smaller area of space compared to the Vizard's kido. Considering how Thor used it to beat the Midgard Serpent, who would eat Barragan alive. I don't see Barragan coming out on top in this fight. "
Thor is a brute, a slugger, he will go in for some hand to hand and get decayed into a skeleton.  The fight is over at that point...
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Doorknobs
@Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
Such as one of Thor's barriers. I don't think you understand, he is being vaporized in a much smaller area of space compared to the Vizard's kido. Considering how Thor used it to beat the Midgard Serpent, who would eat Barragan alive. I don't see Barragan coming out on top in this fight. "
Thor is a brute, a slugger, he will go in for some hand to hand and get decayed into a skeleton.  The fight is over at that point... "
You seem to think that Thor won't notice his flesh rotting, and that he will still keep charging in. Plus, Thor's healing factor helps a lot here.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Klandicar
@Doorknobs said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
Thor is a brute, a slugger, he will go in for some hand to hand and get decayed into a skeleton.  The fight is over at that point... "
You seem to think that Thor won't notice his flesh rotting, and that he will still keep charging in. Plus, Thor's healing factor helps a lot here. "
He won't have time to notice it, once it touches you the rotting process begins and in 1-2 seconds whatever it touched is bones and it is spreading to the rest of his body.  Game over.
Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Doorknobs
@Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
You seem to think that Thor won't notice his flesh rotting, and that he will still keep charging in. Plus, Thor's healing factor helps a lot here. "
He won't have time to notice it, once it touches you the rotting process begins and in 1-2 seconds whatever it touched is bones and it is spreading to the rest of his body.  Game over. "
His healing factor is going to kick in as soon as that happens. And its much slower than 1-2 seconds or else Soifon and Hachi would have lost more than an arm.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Klandicar
@Doorknobs said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Doorknobs said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
He won't have time to notice it, once it touches you the rotting process begins and in 1-2 seconds whatever it touched is bones and it is spreading to the rest of his body.  Game over. "
His healing factor is going to kick in as soon as that happens. And its much slower than 1-2 seconds or else Soifon and Hachi would have lost more than an arm. "

Seems you misunderstood what I said.  I said that it takes 1-2 seconds for it to completely decay what it touches which was an overestimate to be generous to Thor.  If anything, the closest approximation would be faster than 1-2 seconds since it decayed whatever it touched...instantly...as shown.  If Thor goes up close to hit Barragan then Thor gets turned to bones immediately thus your healing factor argument is irrelevant unless you can show scans of Thor as a skeleton regenerating.  Simply put a blast of death breath to Thor's face, chest, neck, stomach will easily kill him since he can't remove those body parts without dying and lets face it dude...he isn't continuing the fight as a skeleton.

No Caption Provided
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jx4gChamp

People are still debating this? Oh its just the animevice tards

Thor solos

Doorknobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Doorknobs
@Klandicar: Pages don't really measure a sense of time.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By kagetaicho
@Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:

" @Klandicar said:

" @Doorknobs said:
" @Klandicar said:
" @Doorknobs said:
" @kagetaicho said:

" @Doorknobs said:

" @kagetaicho said:
" @Doorknobs said:
His healing factor is going to kick in as soon as that happens. And its much slower than 1-2 seconds or else Soifon and Hachi would have lost more than an arm. "

Seems you misunderstood what I said.  I said that it takes 1-2 seconds for it to completely decay what it touches which was an overestimate to be generous to Thor.  If anything, the closest approximation would be faster than 1-2 seconds since it decayed whatever it touched...instantly...as shown.  If Thor goes up close to hit Barragan then Thor gets turned to bones immediately thus your healing factor argument is irrelevant unless you can show scans of Thor as a skeleton regenerating.  Simply put a blast of death breath to Thor's face, chest, neck, stomach will easily kill him since he can't remove those body parts without dying and lets face it dude...he isn't continuing the fight as a skeleton.

No Caption Provided
"
Also Baraggan's power is absolute. Even if thor's healing factor helped the respira will never leave until the target is rotted away. Besides thor's healing factor isn't even on wolverines level and there's no way his is fast enough to counter respira.
Jx4gChamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Jx4gChamp
@Jx4gChamp said:
" People are still debating this? Oh its just the animevice tards  Thor solos "
SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SwaggaB0y
@Jx4gChamp said:
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kagetaicho
@Jx4gChamp said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
"
@SwaggaB0y said:
" @Jx4gChamp said:
"
Funny the last 2 comments on here are from you 2. If you want the debating to stop then stop posting yourselves.
Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Klandicar
@Doorknobs said:

" @Klandicar: Pages don't really measure a sense of time. "

How long do you propose it took Soifon to turn her head and look at her hand?  ...Because by that time it was already rotted to the bone.  Let's get back to your claim then, show me scans of Thor's healing factor can combat that kind of rotting power (down to the bone in a single panel). 

Really dude, what are you claiming?  The panel shows the decay is near instant, your not gonna discount it by saying "pages dont measure a sense of time" when you can clearly get a sense of how long something took by how it is drawn.  It doesn't show the hand's flesh melting off slowly then the tissues, it just shows breath hit the hand and strip it down to the bone.
cinareyes44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenger vs espada it will be 1 hack of a fight

Besides espada wins seens barragan rots and ages everything away quickly less then 1 second and slow time and he can handle thor and hulk he just rots thor lighting away and for hulk will just attack and will get near to barragan and he will ages to dust. Starrk can handle vision and ironman

And for halibe she just can handle the rest of the avenger. Or what's your guys opinion. because I think that the espada wins.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't barragan power similar to that GR villain Decay,you know the who also appeared at the second GR movie? Because Thor was completely immune to it. And this guy's power was of supernatural origin as well,probably higher than barragan because it came from Satan himself.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. Thor could solo.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dredeuced

I believe Barrigan's power would actually kill Thor, as Asgardians do age and Thor is much slower than Soi Fon (who was caught by it). It's basically a quick draw -- Does Thor smite Barrigan before the other two, and before Barrigan rots him? Toss up to me. Since the Avengers have more fodder for Barrigan to go for, Thor will probably Godblast and kill him as soon as he sees wasp or captain get rotted into nothingness. 7/10 for the Avengers if Thor plays it serious.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Barrigan's power would actually kill Thor, as Asgardians do age and Thor is much slower than Soi Fon (who was caught by it). It's basically a quick draw -- Does Thor smite Barrigan before the other two, and before Barrigan rots him? Toss up to me. Since the Avengers have more fodder for Barrigan to go for, Thor will probably Godblast and kill him as soon as he sees wasp or captain get rotted into nothingness. 7/10 for the Avengers if Thor plays it serious.

Agreed.

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Barragan's power is rapidly aging things, thus being able to slow down time dramatically around him as well. Therefor, only immortal beings can touch him and not be effected. Remember, energy attacks age as well.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Barragan wank

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By jamesisaacs

The Espada are far greater in terms of power than the Avenger. They absolutely stomp Thor first then cruelly punish the rest.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avenger vs espada it will be 1 hack of a fight

Besides espada wins seens barragan rots and ages everything away quickly less then 1 second and slow time and he can handle thor and hulk he just rots thor lighting away and for hulk will just attack and will get near to barragan and he will ages to dust. Starrk can handle vision and ironman

And for halibe she just can handle the rest of the avenger. Or what's your guys opinion. because I think that the espada wins.

@kellar21 said:

Isn't barragan power similar to that GR villain Decay,you know the who also appeared at the second GR movie? Because Thor was completely immune to it. And this guy's power was of supernatural origin as well,probably higher than barragan because it came from Satan himself.

Barragan's power is rapidly aging things, thus being able to slow down time dramatically around him as well. Therefor, only immortal beings can touch him and not be effected. Remember, energy attacks age as well.

The Espada are far greater in terms of power than the Avenger. They absolutely stomp Thor first then cruelly punish the rest.

You all realize Thor's looked the exact same for the last thousand years, right? As in the aging process Thor experiences is at a snails pace. Odin himself is millions if not billions of years old. His mom kicked started creation hasn't aged at all. By the time Thor actually does become an old man, it wasn't till after "many millennia" on top of 900 years of Asgard being under siege by Gorr's berserkers. Even the gods killed by Gorr look like this:

No Caption Provided

And Thor's guesstimate is that these gods have only been dead for a couple hundred years. Even ignoring the unique status of divine beings in Marvel being able to dance around people's ability to manipulate time (As in X-Man stepping outside of it and Ares strolling right in to fight him) or Thor's physical body transcending dimensional boundaries - how is Barragan going to age a God that arguably is going to continue existing thousands of life-times of any soul reaper to date? And that's without eating or drinking to boot.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not how slow he ages, it's the fact that he can age which means Barragan can decay him quick smart.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By isaac_clarke

@jamesisaacs said:

It's not how slow he ages, it's the fact that he can age which means Barragan can decay him quick smart.

Explain to me how his powers work then and why actual immortals are going to die to it. Up there is a number of gods that have been dead for centuries and the decay isn't quite too impressive.