Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne vs the Justice League and The Avengers

That_Vs_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By That_Vs_Guy

Alright the billionaire, playboys against their respective teams.

In a world were DC vs Marvel exist in the same universe the avengers (widow, hawkeye, hulk, thor, vision, Spiderman, and ant man) and the Justice League (Superman, Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, and Shazam) have both been mind controlled by Luthor into attacking New York. Now its up to up to Tony and Bruce to take down their teams.

Bruce and Tony have only a few days of prep. Tony has access to his Mark 42, bleeding edge, and hulkbuster suits. Bats has access to all gadgets including his exosuit armor.

The 2 teams have standard abilities, and since their mind controlled all morals are off for the avengers and JL.

Now to take supes down (i feel he might be the biggest threat) there is kryptonite, but only enough for one of two options, either bruce makes a kryptonite gas or tony builds it into one of his armors.

So will Tony and Bruce defeat their Friends or is it the end for these two billionaire hotshots?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I see the prep pair doing it. Bruce and Tony know pretty much every weakness of their respective teammates- so preparing for them will not be a challenge. A few days could be seen as four days, so I'm going with that. They're both workaholics, so they're going to be working for who knows how long on dealing with the threat.

Tony will build the Kryptonite into one of his suits as gas is unreliable and easily countered. Giving something like the Bleeding Edge Kryptonite basically makes him a smarter and more efficient Metallo. Clark has decent resistance, but I think four days of nonstop prepping from two tech geniuses will find a way of putting him down.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Amonfire1776

Tony and Bruce can take down a MIND CONTROLED Avengers and Justice Legaue with prep.. they have dealt with worse before.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony build Bruce a suit and he solos

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The teams are morals off? In that case, any one of Flash, MMH, Green Lantern, Superman, Thor, and Hulk could all solo. There's nothing stopping the DC characters from speedblitzing Bruce and Tony before they can even react, or the Marvel characters from just busting the planet.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The teams are morals off? In that case, any one of Flash, MMH, Green Lantern, Superman, Thor, and Hulk could all solo. There's nothing stopping the DC characters from speedblitzing Bruce and Tony before they can even react, or the Marvel characters from just busting the planet.

Gotta disagree with that assessment. Bruce's Insider Suit can be modified to effectively be invisible to dudes like Superman. and the rest of them. They also have no idea where they are, so I doubt they will be able to speedblitz without finding a location first, and that'll be something that will be made harder with prep. I'm also not seeing them destroy the planet- morals off doesn't mean the characters just leave and start planet busting for no specific reason, especially seeing as they are being mind controlled to destroy a city- why then go blow up the planet then? Why would Luthor just allow them to destroy the entire planet if they are under his control, and thus following his commands? Seems like a rubbish tactical choice

I'm not saying that the prep team win for sure, but they won't be so easily defeated, especially if we take the phase " all gadgets" to the extreme for Batman- which would give him some pretty silly stuff here. There's absolutely more factors to this fight than just a simple speedblitz or something like that.

Kingyang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is WW and Thor's weakness?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c443c2a6994d
deactivated-5c443c2a6994d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m not entirely sure how they would go about it but I think they can defeat a few members of the team. Combined? They get destroyed. They simply aren’t at this tier with prep.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 114

@blackspidey2099: Not a single member of the Avengers or Justice League can come close to busting a single planet, even less planets.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@blackspidey2099:

There's nothing stopping the DC characters from speedblitzing Bruce and Tony before they can even react, or the Marvel characters from just busting the planet.

None of the mentioned Avengers or Justice Leaguers can bust planets.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@king-ragnar: @krleavenger: Both Thor and Hulk should be able to bust planets - if not with one hit, then a few strikes.

@diarrhearegatta: Bruce's Insider Suit is straight up useless. The only good stealth suit he has is from Superman Unchained, but that only worked since New 52 Superman couldn't view multiple wavelengths of light at the same time. Post crisis Superman can do that, so it would be useless against him. Or Martian Manhunter could detect Bruce through TP. Tony has TP blockers which I think are good enough to block J'onzz but his stealth isn't be good enough to stop Superman's senses. I mean if they aren't allowed to planet bust, that's a different thing, but I doubt OP meant for the scenario to be that restrictive. What gadgets do you think give Batman such a good advantage?

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teams stomp. This should be locked.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Well, they definitely wouldn't try to kill their friends, right? I mean, they're mind-controlled, so they would probably be trying to figure out a way to free them. Either way, though, they would need at least a week of prep to win. Duo loses for sure.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I again would like to remind people that the Avengers and JL are mind controlled here...meaning that even though they are bloodlusted they don't need to kill their team mates to snap them out of mind control...they can win this fight my snapping their powerful teamates out of the mind control and flip the tide in their favor...this is what would most likely happen in a comic book anyways...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@amonfire1776 said:

I again would like to remind people that the Avengers and JL are mind controlled here...meaning that even though they are bloodlusted they don't need to kill their team mates to snap them out of mind control...they can win this fight my snapping their powerful teamates out of the mind control and flip the tide in their favor...this is what would most likely happen in a comic book anyways...

That's a good point, actually. Tony could bring out a variation of his TP dampener that he used for Red Onslaught if he had knowledge that they were being controlled.