Tony Montana vs Tony Soprano

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By acewasp23

no guns or knife. fight will take place in a bar, so bar room weapons can be used (chair, pool stick, glass bottle...) no outside hlp just a 1 on 1 fight. who wins and how?

oh first one dead loses.
Post Edited:2007-09-12 00:53:53

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Paragon

Montana, due to the fact that he would be coked up at the time, and therefore unable to feel.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By acewasp23

Paragon says:

"Montana, due to the fact that he would be coked up at the time, and therefore unable to feel."

yeah i think TM would win he's a bit lanky and fast on his feet but i think if TS got his hands on him he could do some major damage.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Rotten gun

im tony f^@k#n montana! i can take your bullets!!!!

sephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sephiroth

tm would tear Ts apart

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Forever

No guns or knives? Tony Montana's a little guy. He cant be more than 5'8". It would be a stretch to put him at 180 lbs, and he's no expert hand to hand fighter so Soprano would probably tear him apart. That is if a heartattack didnt kill Tony S. before the fight was over.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acewasp23

Forever says:

"No guns or knives? Tony Montana's a little guy. He cant be more than 5'8". It would be a stretch to put him at 180 lbs, and he's no expert hand to hand fighter so Soprano would probably tear him apart. That is if a heartattack didnt kill Tony S. before the fight was over."

i think TM was in the Cuban military.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Forever

acewasp23 says:

"Forever says:
"No guns or knives? Tony Montana's a little guy. He cant be more than 5'8". It would be a stretch to put him at 180 lbs, and he's no expert hand to hand fighter so Soprano would probably tear him apart. That is if a heartattack didnt kill Tony S. before the fight was over."
i think TM was in the Cuban military."

lol Which means exactly what?

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By acewasp23

Forever says:

"acewasp23 says:
"Forever says:
i think TM was in the Cuban military."
lol Which means exactly what?"

LoL yeah i guess that's true, but they know some form of hand to hand combat so its not he's going in there with out knowing how to fight.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Forever

acewasp23 says:

"LoL yeah i guess that's true, but they know some form of hand to hand combat so its not he's going in there with out knowing how to fight."

lol, I didnt say he didnt know how. I just said he wasnt an expert. I would expect a Daredevil, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Daniel Rand, insert martial arts master's name here, etc. to be able to erase that size advantage. But even with his extensive (and suspect) Cuban Army hand to hand training, I dont think that Tony M. reaches the skill level to take out the much bigger and stronger, Tony S.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

Forever says:

"acewasp23 says:
"LoL yeah i guess that's true, but they know some form of hand to hand combat so its not he's going in there with out knowing how to fight."
lol, I didnt say he didnt know how. I just said he wasnt an expert. I would expect a Daredevil, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Daniel Rand, insert martial arts master's name here, etc. to be able to erase that size advantage. But even with his extensive (and suspect) Cuban Army hand to hand training, I dont think that Tony M. reaches the skill level to take out the much bigger and stronger, Tony S."

have to remeber that glass bottles, bar stools, and anything else in the bar as a weapon sept knifes and guns.

i think that TM would move alot faster than TS and that could give him the win, but yeah if TS god his hands on him then he would rip him apart.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JT

Someone should do a page on Tony Montana he has his own comic book.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Forever

acewasp23 says:

"have to remeber that glass bottles, bar stools, and anything else in the bar as a weapon sept knifes and guns. i think that TM would move alot faster than TS and that could give him the win, but yeah if TS god his hands on him then he would rip him apart. "

Nope. I'm not forgetting that. TS would be able to use weapons too and TM wasnt so much quicker than him that it would be a huge advantage. I'm not saying that it's impossible for TM to win. It's just that the majority of the time the win would go to TS.

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JT

TS would win if he got his hands on TM. If TM got a weapon then TS is done.
Post Edited:2007-09-12 16:49:47

JT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JT

Sopranos

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By acewasp23

Forever says:

"acewasp23 says:
"have to remeber that glass bottles, bar stools, and anything else in the bar as a weapon sept knifes and guns. i think that TM would move alot faster than TS and that could give him the win, but yeah if TS god his hands on him then he would rip him apart. "
Nope. I'm not forgetting that. TS would be able to use weapons too and TM wasnt so much quicker than him that it would be a huge advantage. I'm not saying that it's impossible for TM to win. It's just that the majority of the time the win would go to TS."

LoL yeah i like the sopranos more than scarface. but as it was previously stated TM would be hoped up on coke and wouldnt feel a thing, but you make a good pont could TM hit TS hard enough to make it count with out any weapons and is he fast enough to avoid taking a few hits (with or without weapons).

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Ok, TS is much stronger than Montana, but he's not really that smart he hasn't really shown much intelligence. Montana either, but he's a good quick thinking and knows how to avoid shots. I think Soprano would try hit Montana, but Montana would would probably dodge, and kick Soprano in the back of the leg, and crack him with a bottle and than stab him with it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

i think ts would win. he came across to me like a guy who knows how to fight and he would probably beat up little tony.

hulkbuster94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hulkbuster94

i believe it would be close tony soprano and tony montana are both badasses i believe one on one hand 2 hand goes to soprano that guys is brutal lol gun combat would be closer but i would give it to montana in that round