User Lists: 0

Oh God......

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Toneri simply absorbs her energy based which lifted a continent, as he can absorb chakra, star radiations, he aint limited to chakra then goes on to swing for a gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5f07585848620
deactivated-5f07585848620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri wins here. I don't see Psychos witstanding a blade that can cut the moon in half. Yes she lifted an entire piece of earth, but it looked like she was lifting a country, that really isn't enough to beat Toneri that easily. Toneri is also very fast, so I can see him dodging Psycho's blast.

No Caption Provided

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would side with Toneri more often than not. I personally found his moon slice to be more impressive than Psykos’ beam. Though if Psykos lands her beam, she could win since Toneri is a glass cannon

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri wins

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By azrael1973

Narutos moon is not even a real moon. It was artificially created a few thousand years ago , has a atmosphere , is hollow and can be moved around like a spacesphip.

Stop comparing it to our moon which was formed 4.51 billion years ago when earth clashed with another planet sized object.

Real moon vs Fake moon

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gokukid2005  Online

Toneri is not a glass canon, Naruto is just strong

OT: Toneri 10/10, faster, stronger can hold her down with Moon level TK, and can just absorb solar energy to get stronger and can absorb all her energy

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: One of saturns moons has an atmosphere too, it most be fake.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri in a stomp.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By azrael1973

@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973: One of saturns moons has an atmosphere too, it most be fake.

Was it created by a ninja thousand years ago, is it hollow and can move around? LOL

And I am pretty sure that Toneris moons atmosphere composition is not nitrogen (97%), methane (2.7±0.1%), hydrogen (0.1–0.2%) with trace amounts of other gases, but breathable by humans as intended by its creator.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gokukid2005  Online

@azrael1973:

1. It does not matter if it was created by ninjas, a moon is a moon
  2. It is not hollow
  3. The tenseigan moves it around with telepathy

Watch the series before you start spouting nonsense

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By azrael1973

@gokukid2005 said:

@azrael1973:

1. It does not matter if it was created by ninjas, a moon is a moon
  2. It is not hollow
  3. The tenseigan moves it around with telepathy

Watch the series before you start spouting nonsense

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Moon

To improve its habitability and allow their population to thrive, the Ōtsutsuki built the Tenseigan at the centre of the Moon, granting them light, powering their equipment, and allowing them to control the Moon's movements. Similar to a Dyson sphere, they created a vast environment on the Moon's interior surface, complete with oceans, mountains, forests, and various animal species, however this environment was far smaller than the full size of the Moon itself. The full size is unknown, but its at least as big as a small country.

Of course the origin of a object matters. And that one moon is a fake, which is worshipped by people like you spouting nonsense. And a real moon can't be moved around with telepathy.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Decaffeinated  Online
Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Wow, just like planets can't be pushed, but it happens in comic anyway.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By azrael1973

@zuriel-el said:

@azrael1973: Wow, just like planets can't be pushed, but it happens in comic anyway.

If you want to compare a big manmade rock to a real moon be my guest but if you want to convince me that Toneri sliced something like our moon fool someone more stupid.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gokukid2005  Online

@azrael1973: You know what, the only people that would believe you are one piece or bleach fans that don't like that Naruto can beat their favourite character. And it seems that you failed to realise after Hamura's tenseigan was destroyed, Toneri unlocked his own and moved the moon by himself

Please don't tag me again

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zuriel-el

@azrael1973: I've never seen a guy try o sound smart by insulting himself, this is a first.

So everything created by powerful beings in comics like planets moons galaxies are fake right?

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Gokukid2005  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: What you said doesn't make any sense. Naruto's moon is real, it even mentioned in the Movie. Toneri even said that he can move the moon no his own, so think what your saying here.

Saying that the moon is at least Small Country is lowballing actually. By your logic, the Solar System in comics and anime are at least Multi star level because the planets and stars are fake.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Decaffeinated  Online

@azrael1973: So what you're saying is you have no actual proof it's smaller than the Moon and your only argument is headcanon?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized, the thread is going against Azrael1973. LOL

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: evidence for the Naruto moon being smaller than an actual moon?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By azrael1973

@nowayjose said:

I just realized, the thread is going against Azrael1973. LOL

Oh so strength in numbers? I know that Naruto Fans find comfort in that. You have the biggest fanbase of them all.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973
@bink_69 said:

@azrael1973: evidence for the Naruto moon being smaller than an actual moon?

It isn't even a actual moon. It just looks like one. Noone knows how big it is. But Toneri cutting it is not compareable to cutting our moon as it is suggested by so many Naruto Fans.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: What you said doesn't make any sense. Naruto's moon is real, it even mentioned in the Movie. Toneri even said that he can move the moon no his own, so think what your saying here.

Saying that the moon is at least Small Country is lowballing actually. By your logic, the Solar System in comics and anime are at least Multi star level because the planets and stars are fake.

The origin of planets and stars in comics is natural. Toneris moon was made by a ninja as a base. So don't compare it to our moon.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both can kill each other in a single move but Toneri should be faster.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Decaffeinated  Online

@azrael1973: Stop with the Headcanon and give us proof it's smaller.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: #1 Don't call me a Naruto fan, I careless about the Naruto Community. I just wanted to debunk your illogical post.

#2 It isn't me you should be worried about. Right now other users are debunking you.

#3 Also nice headcanon Hohenheim

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: if it looks like a moon... shouldn’t it be the same size as one lol?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Evidence for that?

The Ten Tails is made of the Moon.

Also trying to act like you know Science and Gravitational planets and moons doesn't really support your argument. Your just inserting random facts. You have to use feats.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Naruto's moon is hollow. Before typing "lol at hollow moon again" disprove @purple_d_dragon 's posts in this thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/request-to-recalculate-narutos-moon-mass-and-volum-1702499/

2. Psykos is well above country level unless your standard for a country is larger than Russia

No Caption Provided

Toneri was not impressive to me. Naruto didn't even need 6PSM to beat him. Psykos takes a majority

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gokukid2005  Online

I love how Toneri's picture looks like trash but Psykos' looks amazing

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bink_69 said:

@azrael1973: if it looks like a moon... shouldn’t it be the same size as one lol?

Äh- No? Just because something looks like something else, doesn't make it the same size.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Decaffeinated  Online

@anomalous:

1.) It was hollow but only partiality.

2.) Purple's opinion isn't fact this is the same guy who spent months trying to discredit light fang and never did.

3.) Those pictures are just put together, that doesn't make them to scale. Cutting a partially hollow moon in half is continental which is above Country level.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also trying to act like you know Science and Gravitational planets and moons doesn't really support your argument. Your just inserting random facts. You have to use feats.

Exactly you can't use moon cutter as a moon cutting feat when all he did was cutting a artificial moon made by ninja ability. It's not at all compareable to slicing something like our real moon. If it was natural yes, I would acknowledge it to our moon. I consider the Naruto planet to be about our size or the OPM planet or the OPM moon. And we know that Torikos planet is a lot bigger. But Narutos moon was not created by Nature. It was created by a ninja a mere thousand year ago. It's more like a spaceship then a natural sattelite.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zuriel-el

@azrael1973: Wow.... So the universe created by the presence and others of that tier are fake?

Perpetua also created current dc.... That Fake too.... No womder supermam can break planets.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Decaffeinated  Online

@anomalous: after glancing through it his argument is based on a IRL theory that has nothing to do with Naruto, and he was asked multiple times to prove the empty space took up the entire moon and he never did. So why would we have to disprove something he never proved without any doubt?

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was hollow but only partiality. Purple's opinion isn't fact this is the same guy who spent months trying to discredit light fang and never did.

Go read his points in the thread about why the moon is almost completely hollow. The way gravity works is pretty undeniable. Idk about the light fang debate you're referring to but even if he failed to prove his point there that doesn't mean everything else he says becomes invalid lol.

Those pictures are just put together, that doesn't make them to scale.

I mean in 10 seconds you can look up for yourself a scale picture of the moon next to Earth and see that it's extremely close if not identical to this.

Cutting a partially hollow moon in half is continental which is above Country level.

Cutting a thin slice out of a solid moon was calculated to be continental. Hollow moon? Not so much. Country level is probably generous

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody's talking about TSB Shield who can easily tank continental energy blasts without a single scratch, as shown by Juubito no selling 4 Massive Juubi TBB? Here you go then.

Also Toneri summons Hamura's Golem to help him, why not.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Wow.... So the universe created by the presence and others of that tier are fake?

Oh so Hagoromo equals the presence? Maybe you should start a Battle!

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Decaffeinated  Online

@anomalous: I already read his argument, it's a reach he starts off by comparing it to a hollow Earth theory.

The gravity of Naruto's moon being the same as Earth's would only prove its more massive than our moon.

It's cool that you think it's not impressive but, don't try and pass off someone's opinion as fact especially when in that same thread he was unable to prove certain things when asked.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: after glancing through it his argument is based on a IRL theory that has nothing to do with Naruto, and he was asked multiple times to prove the empty space took up the entire moon and he never did. So why would we have to disprove something he never proved without any doubt?

It's not my problem when you Can't and don't want to distinguish a fake from the real thing. But don't try to use that as a moon cutting feat to someone with a brain.

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Decaffeinated  Online

@azrael1973: Untill you prove its smaller than our moon you don't have an argument.

Why can't it be bigger?

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Decaffeinated  Online

The moon crashing into Earth was also going to destroy the Earth, that's something a solid moon would do.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zuriel-el

Heres the rub. Senjutsu is natures energy. Hagoromo used said energy to create gravity so immense it rips of parts of the earth to create a moon, @azrael1973: and his cronies says, the moon isn't natural (though its made using natural materials not chakra) its smaller but can't prove it. Hamura hollowfied a portion of it to stay in with his clan, azrael assumes tis the whole moon, and can't prove it.

But we have to believe hi words as fact, because he has a brain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't bother with anomalous, he thinks Genjutsu doesn't work on others without chakra and saying Naruto is Massively Hypersonic. Again, I care less about the Naruto community, but I know this is another level of ridiculous.

Nobody's talking about TSB Shield who can easily tank continental energy blasts without a single scratch, as shown by Juubito no selling 4 Massive Juubi TBB? Here you go then.

Also Toneri summons Hamura's Golem to help him, why not.

I had this in mind, but since you said it, thank you.

@nowayjose said:

Exactly you can't use moon cutter as a moon cutting feat when all he did was cutting a artificial moon made by ninja ability. It's not at all comparable to slicing something like our real moon. If it was natural yes, I would acknowledge it to our moon. I consider the Naruto planet to be about our size or the OPM planet or the OPM moon. And we know that Torikos planet is a lot bigger. But Narutos moon was not created by Nature. It was created by a ninja a mere thousand year ago. It's more like a spaceship then a natural satellite.

If you keep using your headcanon, I will not respond to you back. Also the moon in Naruto is bigger than our Moon, so the current calculation for Toneri's feat (Which uses our Moons size) is a low end. "The moon is not hollow completely, if the moon would be hollow completely, Toneri's statement about destroying the Earth using the Moon would be pointless."

MirioTogAta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2020 and still people think Naruto's moon is completely hollow and smaller than our moon...

I remember when haters tried to downplay Samurai 8 moon aswell and then they got f*cked up by panels. Heh.

CV haters at their peak intelligence, i tell ya...